Us Payment Service

Comments

• QuanQuan Member Posts: 4
    ThAnk you . My us payment service is done. I would like to ask if it's possible to get another us payment service? As I would like to separate my earnings to keep track easily . And another question would be , if I were to close my us payment service , and open it in the future , wOuld my account number be same?
  • RobertJRobertJ Member Posts: 1
    Hello guys!

I've received my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card sometime ago, it's activated already, but I want to start using it now.. so I sent my application to join in US Payment Service and get a US Virtual Bank Account to receive funds from PayPal. My reference number is: LTK529022009605X. Sorry for applying and few minutes later post this message, just trying to be sure you guys received it to avoid delays.

Thanks for the opportunity to enjoy this great service!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

Hello, Please response : LTK529022655774X
    as soon as Possible

Hi,

I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service, we look forward to hearing from you.

RobertJ wrote:

Hello guys!

I've received my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card sometime ago, it's activated already, but I want to start using it now.. so I sent my application to join in US Payment Service and get a US Virtual Bank Account to receive funds from PayPal. My reference number is: LTK529022009605X. Sorry for applying and few minutes later post this message, just trying to be sure you guys received it to avoid delays.

Thanks for the opportunity to enjoy this great service!

Hi Robert,

Welcome to our forums.

I have processed your information and sent it on to a manager in our approval department. You should here a response with in the next few business days.

any updates regarding the matter im asking ? thanks
  • RobertJRobertJ Member Posts: 1
    Thank you David, already received my bank details by email!
  • lukaluka Member Posts: 3
    Hi there,

just wanted to ask how long usually it takes for email to get reviewed.
    I sent first email 2 days ago on [email protected]
    Here is my reference number: LTK529022701747X

Thanks in advance
    RobertJ wrote:

Thank you David, already received my bank details by email!

Great, enjoy!

luka wrote:

Hi there,

just wanted to ask how long usually it takes for email to get reviewed.
    I sent first email 2 days ago on [email protected]
    Here is my reference number: LTK529022701747X

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Usually it can take between 2-3 business days for a ticket to be reviewed.

I looked into your ticket, I cannot find a Payoneer account associated with the email you used to contact us.

Please private message me your email address and we can continue the process.

If you do not have a Payoneer account please let me know and I will send you a link to sign up.

• lukaluka Member Posts: 3
    Hi, thanks for quick response. I have sent PM with my email that is associated with payoneer account.
    luka wrote:

Hi, thanks for quick response. I have sent PM with my email that is associated with payoneer account.

Thanks, I sent you a response.

• jeremy8888jeremy8888 Member Posts: 0
    Hello

Here is the situation: a transfer from a partner has the status "pending for approval". I have used the US payment service for nearly 3 years and it is the first time I got this status. The amount transferred is around 2600$. After reading the forum I understand it might need 2 days for approval. So I am waiting as the payment has been sent around 1 day ago.

==>But I am wondering if there is any limit on payment to the Bank Account ? Can I receive 3000$ or more in a single payment ?
    Any limit on $ I can receive within 1 month ?

thanks
    jeremy8888 wrote:

Hello

Here is the situation: a transfer from a partner has the status "pending for approval". I have used the US payment service for nearly 3 years and it is the first time I got this status. The amount transferred is around 2600$. After reading the forum I understand it might need 2 days for approval. So I am waiting as the payment has been sent around 1 day ago.

==>But I am wondering if there is any limit on payment to the Bank Account ? Can I receive 3000$ or more in a single payment ?
    Any limit on $ I can receive within 1 month ?

thanks

Thanks for coming and visiting our forums.

In regards to your question, there is no limit on how much you can receive via our US Payment Service.

• mrzeusmrzeus Member Posts: 2
    Good evening
    I want to apply for the US payment service. Can you send me further details?
    Thanks
    any updates regarding this ?
    mrzeus wrote:

Good evening
    I want to apply for the US payment service. Can you send me further details?
    Thanks

Hi,

I have sent you a PM with information.

David

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    We currently allow only (1) US Payment Service per person. There is no longer a maintenance fee for the service, so there is no specific reason to close it. However if you do close it, and re-enable in the future, it may be a different account number.
  • shanksherashankshera Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I want to ask for clarification about pricing.

1. Annual card account maintenance: $29.95
    2. Annual US Payment Service's fees: $20

So I have to pay $49.95 annually
    plus 1% of each payment received
    plus $3.15 per ATM withdrawal

Is that right?

Thanks!
    shankshera wrote:

Hi,

I want to ask for clarification about pricing.

1. Annual card account maintenance: $29.95
    2. Annual US Payment Service's fees: $20

So I have to pay $49.95 annually
    plus 1% of each payment received
    plus $3.15 per ATM withdrawal

Is that right?

Thanks!

Hi,

Please note that the yearly US Payment Service fee is no longer applied. There is just the yearly maintenance fee, along with the other fees you mentioned.

You can view more details about our pricing and fees here.

Wow, great!

I have another question, if my payment is more than some amounts ($500 or $1K or ...), is there any additional fees?
    Or tax maybe? Or 1% of each payment only?
    shankshera wrote:

Wow, great!

I have another question, if my payment is more than some amounts ($500 or $1K or ...), is there any additional fees?
    Or tax maybe? Or 1% of each payment only?

No, there are not additional fees for larger payments. It remains at 1% of each payment.

Okay, that's cool. I just submitted my details for US Payment Service application. Ticket ID: LTK529023593103X
    Thanks for your time, David! :)
    shankshera wrote:

Okay, that's cool. I just submitted my details for US Payment Service application. Ticket ID: LTK529023593103X
    Thanks for your time, David! :)

Great.

Our approval team will process, review it and get back to you.

• trandminhtrandminh Member Posts: 5
    Hello,
    My Reference number : LTK529023577025X
    Can you tell me when do I receive a reply for US Payment Service application ?
    trandminh wrote:

Hello,
    My Reference number : LTK529023577025X
    Can you tell me when do I receive a reply for US Payment Service application ?

I see you just sent us the answers to the questionnaire today.

It generally takes a few business days to review and respond.

• SanimSanim Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Hi,
    i wanted to apply for us payment service plz send me further details...
    Thanks
    Sanim wrote:

Hi,
    i wanted to apply for us payment service plz send me further details...
    Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service. I will send you a PM with more details.

• Sergey2012Sergey2012 Member Posts: 4
    Hello David!

I have 2 questions:
    1) I use the Payoneer card - can I order an additional card for my wife?
    2) A few months ago I applied for US Payment Service.
    But I was denied.
    Can I reapply for this service?
    If yes then after how long?
    Sergey2012 wrote:

Hello David!

I have 2 questions:
    1) I use the Payoneer card - can I order an additional card for my wife?
    2) A few months ago I applied for US Payment Service.
    But I was denied.
    Can I reapply for this service?
    If yes then after how long?

Hi,

If your wife would like to order the Payoneer Card she can do that in her own name.

You can reapply for the US Payment Service if you would like. You do not need to wait to apply again.

• Sergey2012Sergey2012 Member Posts: 4
    David wrote:

Hi,

If your wife would like to order the Payoneer Card she can do that in her own name.

You can reapply for the US Payment Service if you would like. You do not need to wait to apply again.

Hello David!

I send documents for reapply the US Payment Service to email [email protected]
    Sergey2012 wrote:

Hello David!

I send documents for reapply the US Payment Service to email [email protected]

Please send me a private message with the ticket number you received after submitting the form (starts with LTK).

• softratinasoftratina Member Posts: 1
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

Please reply with the ticket ID for your application (starts with LTK).

Hello There!
    Thanks for the reply.
    my ticket ID is LTK529021776722X
  • avibpavibp Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    I'm having the same type of issue as the OP.

I can't access my 'NEW' account.

I signed up for US payments so I can receive ACH transactions/payments/transfers and I received the email below
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    You can now receive payments from HotSpot System LTD.

Thank you for registering your account information.
    Whenever HotSpot System LTD send a payment to you, you will be notified by email.

Note: Please add this email address to your email address book or white list to ensure you receive the confirmation from us: Payoneer Contact Form

We're always open to hearing your feedback:
    Please send us your comments on how we can improve the process. Please email us at Payoneer Contact Form with your thoughts and suggestions, and put "Feedback" in the subject line.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This email doesn't say too much of anything but "Welcome".

I opened a trouble ticket (LTK121290577085X) for this and was notified that it may take up to three days to answer my question. This maybe an issue if Payoneer receives funds for my account (which I expect) and they are transferred using the more costly method which I would like to avoid and specify that they are handled via ACH.

1) How do I access my account?

Thanks a lot!

avibp
    @avibp: I'm sending you a PM with further details.
  • payrazpayraz Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    apply for US Payment service
    hi
    how can I apply for US payment service system.I have a payoneer card. I sent a mail to Payoneer Customer Support for this process. And My ticket number: LTK121290655250X. But I want to know how to apply?
    Thanks
    Hi,

I've sent you an e-mail with further details regarding the service. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the following details/documents.
  • edited July 2012
    Hi! I want to sign up for US payment service, but I didn't got my card yet...Can I do that? Thanks
    Nissim wrote:

@avibp: I'm sending you a PM with further details.

Thank you very much Nissim.

Now I understand that there is no account that I can sign into while utilizing payoneer.com's ACH transaction service.

I found this thread by searching. You might want to make this a FAQ or a sticky in the forums so folks like me don't have to bother folks like you.

Also, can you provide a link that explains costs, fees AS WELL AS a time line associated with doing this three way/person/company transaction? Something else I'm going to be checking into is how many country borders this money is going to be jumping before it gets to me. How cool is this ! ( ? )

Thanks for being here to do business with!

And for everything else, Thanks again
  • arkaanmidarkaanmid Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    My card application has been approved.
    Hi there,

I just wanna ask can i apply for the US Payment service while my card hasn't arrived? (because i see in the "contact us" form needed the 4 last number of the card) and what else is needed to apply for US Payment Service? :unsure:

Thanks in advance.
    12_Tribes wrote:

Hi! I want to sign up for US payment service, but I didn't got my card yet...Can I do that? Thanks

Yes, you can apply while waiting for the card to arrive.

I've sent you an e-mail with further details.
    @Avibp: I do apologize for any confusion. We do encourage you to post any questions or comments - it's certainly not a bother.

There are no maintenance costs for the service - you pay only a flat fee per payment. For your partner program, it's $3 per payment.

Funds are sent from a US account, directly via US ACH. There is no cross border or international transaction. Generally, US ACH transfers take 2-3 business days.

As I've mentioned, I also wanted to confirm here that we are in the process of introducing online account functionality for the ACH payment accounts. I will certainly post further details once they are available.
    If you do not yet have your card, you can simply leave the "last 4 digits of the card" field blank. It is not a required field.

I have e-mailed you further details regarding the US Payment Service. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.
  • edited July 2012
    Thanks Nissim! I've replied :)
  • arkaanmidarkaanmid Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Nissim wrote:

If you do not yet have your card, you can simply leave the "last 4 digits of the card" field blank. It is not a required field.

I have e-mailed you further details regarding the US Payment Service. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.

Hi Nissim

I've already replied my application of the US Payment Service with the attachment as requested. Thanks a lot for your help, what a quick service :).
    Nissim, your not kidding that you can ask questions here! What's really awesome is that they all get answered!

2-3 days for ACH transactions is normal even though I think it should be over-night. It's always 2-3 days anywhere that I bank.

$3 is a (beyond) fair fee for this service.

I look forward to the ACH online account functionality when it gets here. That way I know who to bother first. IE. "Payoneer never got the money you sent". Or, "Payoneer, why is the money received for me not been forwarded yet". I will be INDEED looking forward to that update!

No Border jumping for my money? That's a shame. Payoneer seems to be a New York company and here I thought I was dealing with another continent. Maybe you could send the funds somewhere else first? ( - Kidding)

Thank you sir for clearing up the fog in my brain and answering ALL of my questions.

Your awesome Nissim.
  • ivm2006ivm2006 Member Posts: 1
    Hello!

I've requested you for creating US Virtual Bank Account.
    My ticket number is LTK121290703193X
    I know, it's too early to ask you to complete reviewing info. Created the topic just to make attention here that to prevent delays in reviewing my request.
    Waiting for your answer or your request to provide you with additional info.

Thank you!
  • streamingstreaming Member Posts: 3
    Hi Nissim,
    I sent my scanned ID plus screenshot images and completed questionnaire the 12th of July in order to add the US Payment Service to my Payoneer account. My case code is LTK529018837597X
    I want to know the status for my application, (If the service has been approved for my Payoneer's account or if the requirements has been completed the right way).
    Thanks in advance for your help,
    Kind regards,
    Erwin Leon
  • mylovedmangamylovedmanga Member Posts: 9
    Hello! I've requested you for creating US Virtual Bank Account. My ticket number is LTK121290579541X. I know, IT's too early to ask you to Complete reviewing info. Created the topic just to make here Attention to That Prevent delays in reviewing My Request. All the info I Provided in My E-mail Which Has Been sent to you. Waiting for your answer or your Request to Provide Additional info with you. Thank you!
  • streamingstreaming Member Posts: 3
    Hi Nissim!
    My US Payment Service has been activated.
    Thank you very much!
    Erwin

streaming wrote:

Hi Nissim,
    I sent my scanned ID plus screenshot images and completed questionnaire the 12th of July in order to add the US Payment Service to my Payoneer account. My case code is LTK529018837597X
    I want to know the status for my application, (If the service has been approved for my Payoneer's account or if the requirements has been completed the right way).
    Thanks in advance for your help,
    Kind regards,
    Erwin Leon
  • payrazpayraz Member Posts: 3
    what is the minimum amount for transfering payal to us payment service?