Us Payment Service

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    maxxdxx wrote:

Hi,
    I have sent all details for activate US payment service in 27th July. Please tell me the status of my application. My reference number is LTK121290982781X .
    Thank you.

Welcome to our forum.

I see your application was approved yesterday. Enjoy your Payoneer card and the US Payment Service.

edited August 2012
    mnoorani wrote:

Hi,

I applied for US Payment Service 3 days ago with the required information and still haven't got any reply.
    Ticket Number: LTK1212901219384X

Kindly look into it. Looking for a prompt reply.

Thank you.
    Regards,
    Moiz Noorani.

Hi,

I have processed your information, you should be hearing form our approval department with-in 48 hours.

Rohantha wrote:

i also applied for this july 30th. but no respond :(

Hi,

I see you provided your ticket information in another post, I am processing your files and you should also hear with-in 48 hours.

Marcus wrote:

I Need Card Urgent Please Approval My Card

Hi Marcus,

As I mentioned previously it can take 3 business days for our approval department to review your account.

Monday will be the third business days. If you do not hear by the end of the day please let me know.

lan wrote:

HI THERE

MY TICKET NUMBER IS LTK121290921606X

AND I SENT MY APPLICATION OF US PAYMENT SERVICE ON 07.25 TILL TODAY I GOT NOTHING FOR RESPONSE

PLEASE CHECK THE STATUS FOR ME I WAS THINKING THIS MATTER FULL OF TIME AND CAN NOT SLEEP ANYMORE.HELP!!!!

LAN

Hi Ian,

I see your US Payment Service request was approved. Enjoy the card!

• MarcusMarcus Posts: 8Member
    I Send My National Id And My Electricity Bill To Approval Department Today Pls Approv My Card
    Marcus wrote:

I Send My National Id And My Electricity Bill To Approval Department Today Pls Approv My Card

Our approval department will review your documents and get back to you.

David wrote:

Our approval department will review your documents and get back to you.

Thank You David For Your Help I Need Urgent This Pls Help Approv My Card
  • makdmakd Posts: 9Member ✭✭
    My Reference Number In Your System Is LTK1212901241014X.

Thanks
    makd wrote:

My Reference Number In Your System Is LTK1212901241014X.

Thanks

I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested information.

What Status Of My Application
    Marcus wrote:

What Status Of My Application

An email was sent to your yesterday regarding the status of your application, please read it and respond to our approval department.

• makdmakd Posts: 9Member ✭✭
    OK Thanks :)
  • TomasTomas Posts: 1Member
    Hello guys,
    Could you tell me please what is the Status of my application for The Us Payment Service.
    Reference number: LTK121290949835X
    I have sent all the documents and info on 2nd of August.
    Thanks a lot.
    Tomas wrote:

Hello guys,
    Could you tell me please what is the Status of my application for The Us Payment Service.
    Reference number: LTK121290949835X
    I have sent all the documents and info on 2nd of August.
    Thanks a lot.

Your files have been processed and are waiting to be reviewed by our approval department. You should hear from them with-in the next 48 hours.

• TomasTomas Posts: 1Member
    Hey guys, you are fast as lightnings in the storm :)
    After few hours I already have my US service!
    Thanks a million time :D
    Tomas wrote:

Hey guys, you are fast as lightnings in the storm :)
    After few hours I already have my US service!
    Thanks a million time :D

Thanks for the great feedback!

• UMKNDUMKND Posts: 19Member
    Hello guys,

reference number: LTK1212901175073X
    I have sent all the documents and info on 30th of July.

Thanks a lot.
    UMKND
  • Josh D.Josh D. Posts: 2Member
    Are all the 4 requirements compulsory?
    Hello, I recently ordered for a new card, and I am currently waiting for it to be shipped :)
    I received an email from Payoneer informing me that I am eligible for the US payment service, however, for me to submit the application, I had to respond to these:

1.What services or products do you offer (include website URLs if applicable)?

2.Please provide us with direct web links showing some examples of your products, services and other online activity. Please make sure the links include mention of your name or shows your relation to the product/service.

3.Please send us a screenshot of your online account with the company you wish to receive payments from (e.g.: PayPal, Amazon, Skrill, etc.). The screenshot should include your name and account balance.

4.Please provide a copy of a government-issued photo ID. You can send your driver's license, passport or national ID. If your ID is in a different language than English, we prefer an international passport.
    You can scan/take a photograph of your ID and attach it to your reply to this e-mail. Please send both sides of the document where relevant. We prefer jpeg format under 1MB.
    Note: If you have already provided us with your ID copy, please skip this requirement.

So, my question is this, must I meet all the above requirements for me to successfully apply and get approved for the US payment service?

I earn from a freelance writing site and they pay using Paypal. That means that I can only send the screenshot of my Paypal account and my government-issued ID. Are these two enough or should I also be bothered about requirements 1 and 2?

Thank you.
  • ROCKROCK Posts: 3Member
    Hello,

Just registered for a payoneer card and so waiting for my approval. I just wanted to know if I can already apply for the US Payment Service, if yes could please send me the forms to my email and instructions for me.

Best Regards
    Help Me Check The Status Of My Application
    UMKND wrote:

Hello guys,

reference number: LTK1212901175073X
    I have sent all the documents and info on 30th of July.

Thanks a lot.
    UMKND

Hi,

I see your application is waiting to be reviewed by our approval department. If you do not here by Monday please let me know.

ROCK wrote:

Hello,

Just registered for a payoneer card and so waiting for my approval. I just wanted to know if I can already apply for the US Payment Service, if yes could please send me the forms to my email and instructions for me.

Best Regards

Hi,

Once you are approved for the card, please contact me and I will send you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

• SamkingSamking Posts: 9Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi,
    I have sent all details for activate US payment service in 9th August. Please tell me the status of my application. My reference number is LTK1212901315556X .
    Thank you.
  • ROCKROCK Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

Hi,

Once you are approved for the card, please contact me and I will send you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

Thank you. Will do.
    Waiting reply..
    Samking wrote:

Hi,
    I have sent all details for activate US payment service in 9th August. Please tell me the status of my application. My reference number is LTK1212901315556X .
    Thank you.

Please note that it generally takes around 3 business days to review an application. If you do not hear by the end of the day Tuesday please contact me.

Marcus wrote:

Help Me Check The Status Of My Application

I see you received an update on your status yesterday from our customer support representative.

Thank You Have A Good Helping Team Today Is Active My Us Payment Servies Thank You Payoneer
  • svesteniksvestenik Posts: 0Member
    Hello,

I have sent request for US Payment Service application form on 08.08.2012., but I have not yet received any response. My application ID is LTK1212901509217X .
    Can you check the status of my application?

Sincerely,
    svestenik wrote:

Hello,

I have sent request for US Payment Service application form on 08.08.2012., but I have not yet received any response. My application ID is LTK1212901509217X .
    Can you check the status of my application?

Sincerely,

Hi,

I apologize for the delay, I have sent you the questionnaire.

• LancelotLancelot Posts: 6Member
    Hello,

I just apply for the US payment service, I have already my payoneer card.

Please check LTK1212901656764X and let me know if you need any other information

Thanks

Gerald
  • renemakinanorenemakinano Posts: 2Member
    Hi admin. I am a Payoneer MasterCard cardholder. I wanted to apply for US Payment Service since this is the only way to transfer my payments from Paypal to Payoneer. Please help me how to apply. Thank you so much.
  • NezzarNezzar Posts: 1Member
    Hello Payoneer support, I am an existing Payoneer cardholder already, I have a question, Can I use US Payment Service to link my paypal account, I am from Ecuador, Is there any restriction to my country? Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Best Regards,
    Nezzar
    Lancelot wrote:

Hello,

I just apply for the US payment service, I have already my payoneer card.

Please check LTK1212901656764X and let me know if you need any other information

Thanks

Gerald

Hi Gerald,

Welcome to our forum.

I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service, please fill it out with the requested information.

Hi admin. I am a Payoneer MasterCard cardholder. I wanted to apply for US Payment Service since this is the only way to transfer my payments from Paypal to Payoneer. Please help me how to apply. Thank you so much.

Nezzar wrote:

Hello Payoneer support, I am an existing Payoneer cardholder already, I have a question, Can I use US Payment Service to link my paypal account, I am from Ecuador, Is there any restriction to my country? Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Best Regards,
    Nezzar

Hi,

Thank you both for your interest in the US Payment Service.

If you could send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account, I will send you the questionnaire/application.

Nezzar, there is no restriction for your country :)

yes, i understand , but it is already 5th day ,
    can you please speed up the whole process so i will really thankful to you.

David wrote:

Please note that it generally takes around 3 business days to review an application. If you do not hear by the end of the day Tuesday please contact me.
    Samking wrote:

yes, i understand , but it is already 5th day ,
    can you please speed up the whole process so i will really thankful to you.

I have sent the application to an approval manager, you should hear with-in the next 24 hours.

wow thank you david finally my us payment service are approved... again thank you david.

David wrote:

I have sent the application to an approval manager, you should hear with-in the next 24 hours.
  • LancelotLancelot Posts: 6Member
    Thanks David,

I just sent you back all the infos with some screen shot of my ID + PP

Cheers

Gerald
  • Maria C.Maria C. Posts: 1Member
    Hello, some days ago i requested this service, but i'm noticing that there is not response from you,please could tell me what is status of my order, my email had errors in the contact information, but i fixed this problem,you also sent the questionnaire some weeks ago, but i'm not informed if necessary some new information,any information about this ,is gratefully,the code is LTK529012717220X,thank you.
    Lancelot wrote:

Thanks David,

I just sent you back all the infos with some screen shot of my ID + PP

Cheers

Gerald

Great it will be processed, and our approval department will review it and get back to you.

edited August 2012
    Maria C. wrote:

Hello, some days ago i requested this service, but i'm noticing that there is not response from you,please could tell me what is status of my order, my email had errors in the contact information, but i fixed this problem,you also sent the questionnaire some weeks ago, but i'm not informed if necessary some new information,any information about this ,is gratefully,the code is LTK529012717220X,thank you.

Hi,

I apologize for the delay. You information has been processed and is awaiting review by our approval department. You should be hearing from them with-in 48 hours.

• renemakinanorenemakinano Posts: 2Member
    Hi Admin David,

Thank you so much. My US Payment Service Application has approved and now active. That was fast. Again, thank you so much.
  • afandiafandi Posts: 5Member
    To apply us payment service
    Hello,

please Someone to send me the questionnaire for the US Payment Service, i already get my card and get payed with!
  • Maria C.Maria C. Posts: 1Member
    Thank you very much for your attention, i finally got the approval!
    edited August 2012

Hi Admin David,

Thank you so much. My US Payment Service Application has approved and now active. That was fast. Again, thank you so much.

Great, enjoy the US Payment Service.

afandi wrote:

Hello,

please Someone to send me the questionnaire for the US Payment Service, i already get my card and get payed with!

Hi,

I have sent you the questionnaire and responded to your PM.

Maria C. wrote:

Hi,

An email was sent to you yesterday letting you know your application has been approved. Enjoy the US Payment Service.

• PrecyPrecy Posts: 4Member
    edited August 2012
    Applied on Tuesday 14th Aug
    I sent an email 3 days ago to Payoneer letting them know I would like to have the US Payment service facility added to my account. I am an exsisting cardholder. I really need to transfer funds from my Paypal account to my Payoneer account as soon as possible. I have been checking my payoneer account and email address for a reply from payoneer but as yet I have had nothing sent to me. I have read in other posts there is a questionaire I need to fill out, I have not recieved this. Is this normal or should I send another email to payoneer?

My reference number is: LTK1212901687054X

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • Josh D.Josh D. Posts: 2Member
    Hi, David. I don't know if this is the normal protocol people have to follow after submitting their applications for the US payment service, but I too haven't received any reply. It's now been a week since I submitted my application. My reference number is LTK1212901569399X.
    Thank you for your assistance.