Us Payment Service

Comments

• Job A.Job A. Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

first of all thank you for the best & fast service, also for the payments solutions.

I have Odesk payoneer card, and i wonder what are the requirement for this one so i can get the us payment service.
  • Hi!
    I have sent all details for activate US payment service some days ago. Want to know the status of my application.

In my My Account / Services – US Payment Service can i see it says “This service is currently active.”
    That mean is all ok?
    Can I use the US Payment service now or i need to wait for a confirmation from payoneer?

My reference reference number in your system is 1717548
    Thank you.
  • StanleymStanleym Posts: 0Member
    hello
    I'm Payoneer card holder, I've sent a message through internal support system asking how to enable Us Payment Service on my account about a week ago and didn't get any reply yet. Can somebody from Payoneer stuff to check it out for me, my reference number: LTK1212901545932X
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Precy wrote:

I sent an email 3 days ago to Payoneer letting them know I would like to have the US Payment service facility added to my account. I am an exsisting cardholder. I really need to transfer funds from my Paypal account to my Payoneer account as soon as possible. I have been checking my payoneer account and email address for a reply from payoneer but as yet I have had nothing sent to me. I have read in other posts there is a questionaire I need to fill out, I have not recieved this. Is this normal or should I send another email to payoneer?

My reference number is: LTK1212901687054X

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Please note that it generally takes 3 business days for our support team to respond to a ticket.

I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested information and respond to our ticket.

Josh D. wrote:

Hi, David. I don't know if this is the normal protocol people have to follow after submitting their applications for the US payment service, but I too haven't received any reply. It's now been a week since I submitted my application. My reference number is LTK1212901569399X.
    Thank you for your assistance.

Hi,

Generally our approval department responds fairly quickly. I apologize for the delay, I have processed your information and passed it on to a manager to review.

Job A. wrote:

Hi,

first of all thank you for the best & fast service, also for the payments solutions.

I have Odesk payoneer card, and i wonder what are the requirement for this one so i can get the us payment service.

You need to have an active card. If you PM me the email associated with your Payoneer account, I will send you the questionnaire/ application to fill out.

Hi!
    I have sent all details for activate US payment service some days ago. Want to know the status of my application.

In my My Account / Services – US Payment Service can i see it says “This service is currently active.”
    That mean is all ok?
    Can I use the US Payment service now or i need to wait for a confirmation from payoneer?

My reference reference number in your system is 1717548
    Thank you.

Hi,

An email was sent to you on August 9th with your US Payment Service information, and what you need send back to us to verify the service.

If you did not receive the email please let me know and I will make sure it is resent.

Stanleym wrote:

hello
    I'm Payoneer card holder, I've sent a message through internal support system asking how to enable Us Payment Service on my account about a week ago and didn't get any reply yet. Can somebody from Payoneer stuff to check it out for me, my reference number: LTK1212901545932X

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the US Payment Service and I apologize for the delay.

I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested information and respond to the email.

• Josh D.Josh D. Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

Hi,

Generally our approval department responds fairly quickly. I apologize for the delay, I have processed your information and passed it on to a manager to review.

Thank you, David. I have been approved for the US payment service. :)
  • Vladimir CrveniVladimir Crveni Posts: 3Member
    I'm payoneer cardholder and I want to apply for US Payment Service since this is the only way to transfer my payments from Paypal to Payoneer. Can you help me to apply?

Best regards,
    Vladimir

I'm payoneer cardholder and I want to apply for US Payment Service since this is the only way to transfer my payments from Paypal to Payoneer. Can you help me to apply?

Best regards,
    Vladimir

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

• Job A.Job A. Posts: 1Member
    David wrote:

You need to have an active card. If you PM me the email associated with your Payoneer account, I will send you the questionnaire/ application to fill out.

thank you for your respond, do you mean by "active card" that i pay the activation fee or do i have to had 3 payments from Odesk.
    Job A. wrote:

thank you for your respond, do you mean by "active card" that i pay the activation fee or do i have to had 3 payments from Odesk.

By active card I mean receiving a payment from a Payoneer partner or from select US corporations via the US Payment Service.

• David wrote:

Hi,

An email was sent to you on August 9th with your US Payment Service information, and what you need send back to us to verify the service.

If you did not receive the email please let me know and I will make sure it is resent.

Hi David
    thanks for your reply.
    I received the mail and by that date i sent the aplication but still not receive info about the status. Today i resend the application using that mail.
    If you can send me any news i would be grateful...
    Greets!!
  • nicogambanicogamba Posts: 9Member
    Hi, i have the same issue. In My Account i see that the US Payment Service is active, but in one email regarding one question i sent to the payment support team they told me that I need to send a questionnaire but i never received it.

Could you pls check?
    User: [email protected]

Regards

Hi David
    thanks for your reply.
    I received the mail and by that date i sent the aplication but still not receive info about the status. Today i resend the application using that mail.
    If you can send me any news i would be grateful...
    Greets!!

Hi,

Please send me the ticket number you received after you sent the application (starts with LTK).

nicogamba wrote:

Hi, i have the same issue. In My Account i see that the US Payment Service is active, but in one email regarding one question i sent to the payment support team they told me that I need to send a questionnaire but i never received it.

Could you pls check?
    User: [email protected]

Regards

Hi,

The questionnaire was sent to you on August 6th, I have resent it to you. Please check your spam if you do not see it in your inbox.

• UMKNDUMKND Posts: 19Member
    Hi!

That mean is all ok? 

Thank you.
  • David wrote:

Hi,

Please send me the ticket number you received after you sent the application (starts with LTK).

Hi David.
    Don't know where i can see that ticket number 'cos when i sent the application not receive that number.
    Just i know the reference number in your system is 1717548
    Greets!

Hi David.
    Don't know where i can see that ticket number 'cos when i sent the application not receive that number.
    Just i know the reference number in your system is 1717548
    Greets!

Can I ask what email you sent it from?

• Luis Alberto ZunigaLuis Alberto Zuniga Posts: 16Member
    edited August 2012
    David wrote:

Can I ask what email you sent it from?

Yes David...
    I sent you the mail in PM ...

can you help me David? 'cos from my applicatation was sent August 9th and resend August 19th but still not receive confirmation.

Greets!!

Yes David...
    I sent you the mail in PM ...

can you help me David? 'cos from my applicatation was sent August 9th and resend August 19th but still not receive confirmation.

Greets!!

I apologize but I cannot find any record of your answers in our system.

Please respond to the email again from August 9th with your answers to the US Payment Service Questionnaire.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

• David wrote:

I apologize but I cannot find any record of your answers in our system.

Please respond to the email again from August 9th with your answers to the US Payment Service Questionnaire.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

David I sent again the Questionnaire and the ID's (National ID and Driver License).
    The response i receve always is :
    Confirmation - Answers were submited successfully
    Your application will be reviewed within the next several business days.

Confirmation – File was sent successfully!

Can you check and tell me?
    Thanks David...

David I sent again the Questionnaire and the ID's (National ID and Driver License).
    The response i receve always is :
    Confirmation - Answers were submited successfully

Confirmation – File was sent successfully!

Can you check and tell me?
    Thanks David...

I am looking into it and will get back to you.

• ROCKROCK Posts: 3Member
    Hi David,

Just sent you a pm. Please, kindly check your inbox.

David wrote:

Hi,

Once you are approved for the card, please contact me and I will send you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.
  • UMKNDUMKND Posts: 19Member
    Hi!

That mean is all ok?

My reference reference number in your system is
    LTK1212901729972X

Thanks
  • indirkaindirka Posts: 2Member
    Hello
    Could you please check the status of my application LTK1212901673379X. Also how long does it usually take to get an approval?
  • madomado Posts: 3Member
    Me too, please ..I sent all required information on 17 Aug. and didn't receive any reply.
    LTK1212901734145X
    ROCK wrote:

Hi David,

Just sent you a pm. Please, kindly check your inbox.

Will check it and get back to you.

UMKND wrote:

Hi!

That mean is all ok?

My reference reference number in your system is
    LTK1212901729972X

Thanks

Hi,

I see your account is waiting to be reviewed by our approval department. You should be hearing from them with-in the next 48 hours.

indirka wrote:

Hello
    Could you please check the status of my application LTK1212901673379X. Also how long does it usually take to get an approval?

Hi,

I see we sent you the questionnaire yesterday and have not received any answers from you yet. Please fill it out with the requested information and respond to the email.

It generally takes around 3 business days to be reviewed.

David can you check my application , please?
    LTK1212901734145X
    mado wrote:

David can you check my application , please?
    LTK1212901734145X

I have processed your information and sent it to our approval department. You should be hearing from them with-in the next 24 hours.

• indirkaindirka Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

Hi,

I see we sent you the questionnaire yesterday and have not received any answers from you yet. Please fill it out with the requested information and respond to the email.

It generally takes around 3 business days to be reviewed.

Hi David
    I did answer all of the questions and sent it back to you guys. That's why I was asking about the status of my application. Haven't you received my email?
    David wrote:

I have processed your information and sent it to our approval department. You should be hearing from them with-in the next 24 hours.

My account is now approved, many thanks for you.
  • kosmos.bykosmos.by Posts: 1Member
    Hi, can i know status of my application LTK1212901735964X. I've sent it 08.17.2012. Thanks.
  • WilsWils Posts: 5Member
    Hello,

I happen to have the same issue, and having read that it usually takes only 3 days to review an application, i'd really appreciate if i could be updated on the status of mine which was sent 4 days ago already. The reference number is LTK1212901958450X.

Thanks in advance!
  • Waleed RazaWaleed Raza Posts: 6Member
    David can you please check my US Payment Service application status, I sent all required information on 18 Aug. and didn't receive any reply.
    My Id is: LTK529023415689X

Thank You!
    Regards,
    Waleed Raza
  • supriyonosupriyono Posts: 2Member
    Good afternoon David. Can you help me too, please check my US Payment Service application status, I sent all required information on 17 Aug. and didn't receive any reply.
    My reff number is: LTK1212901718431X
    I have chatted with payoneer staff yesterday, he said still approval process and it can be up 14 days to get approval. Is that true ?
    I hope I can get it less that 14 days to make easy my amazon business.

Thank You!
    Regards,
    Supriyono
  • Hi!
    David can you check my appication for US pament service.
    Still not receive confirmation...
    Greets!
    kosmos.by wrote:

Hi, can i know status of my application LTK1212901735964X. I've sent it 08.17.2012. Thanks.

Wils wrote:

Hello,

I happen to have the same issue, and having read that it usually takes only 3 days to review an application, i'd really appreciate if i could be updated on the status of mine which was sent 4 days ago already. The reference number is LTK1212901958450X.

Thanks in advance!

I apologize for the delay we have a little bit of a back log.

If you do not here by Sunday, please send me a PM and I will personally look into it.

• TitisTitis Posts: 0Member
    Hi David,

Can you help me to check my application with reference number: LTK1212901962947X. I sent the application on 20 August.

Thank you,

Titis J
  • TravismTravism Posts: 1Member
    Hi

I emailed recently asking how to apply to use the US payment service (ref: LTK1212901611151X), and was told I need to fill out the application form.

I'm not sure if this was sent (or where it ended up) however I didn't receive one.

Could you please forward another copy?

Thanks & regards

Travis

David can you please check my US Payment Service application status, I sent all required information on 18 Aug. and didn't receive any reply.
    My Id is: LTK529023415689X

Thank You!
    Regards,
    Waleed Raza

I have processed your information and sent it on to our approval department. You should be hearing from them soon.

supriyono wrote:

Good afternoon David. Can you help me too, please check my US Payment Service application status, I sent all required information on 17 Aug. and didn't receive any reply.
    My reff number is: LTK1212901718431X
    I have chatted with payoneer staff yesterday, he said still approval process and it can be up 14 days to get approval. Is that true ?
    I hope I can get it less that 14 days to make easy my amazon business.

Thank You!
    Regards,
    Supriyono

Hi,

I see your request was approved, you should be receiving notification from our approval department soon.

Hi!
    David can you check my appication for US pament service.
    Still not receive confirmation...
    Greets!

Your account has been approved and you can use the information given to you in the email from August 9.

Additionally you can sign in to your "My Account" page, choose "Services" then "US Payment Service" and see your information.

Titis wrote:

Hi David,

Can you help me to check my application with reference number: LTK1212901962947X. I sent the application on 20 August.

Thank you,

Titis J

I have processed your application and sent it on to our approval department. You should be hearing from them with-in the next 48 hours.

Travism wrote:

Hi

I emailed recently asking how to apply to use the US payment service (ref: LTK1212901611151X), and was told I need to fill out the application form.

I'm not sure if this was sent (or where it ended up) however I didn't receive one.

Could you please forward another copy?

Thanks & regards

Travis

Hi Travis,

An email was sent to you on July 11 with the questionnaire.

I have sent it to you again, if you it does not arrive in your inbox please check your spam.

• PrecyPrecy Posts: 4Member
    637df817163df68 Precy Flavier

I understand that it takes a little time but it is almost a week now since I sent the completed questionaire. I have funds in my Paypal account that I really need to put on my Payoneer card, so can you please let me know what is happening with my application.

Thank you.

[email protected]
  • David wrote:

Your account has been approved and you can use the information given to you in the email from August 9.

Additionally you can sign in to your "My Account" page, choose "Services" then "US Payment Service" and see your information.

Hi David!
    Thanks for you reply.
    approved? Really?
    Why still not receive the confirmation in my email?
    it's not necessary that confirmation by email?
    thanks david for your support.

Greets!

Hi David!
    Thanks for you reply.
    approved? Really?
    Why still not receive the confirmation in my email?
    it's not necessary that confirmation by email?
    thanks david for your support.

Greets!

I will speak to our department and find out what happened.

However, no need to worry, your account is approved and you can use it.

Precy wrote:

637df817163df68 Precy Flavier

I understand that it takes a little time but it is almost a week now since I sent the completed questionaire. I have funds in my Paypal account that I really need to put on my Payoneer card, so can you please let me know what is happening with my application.

Thank you.

[email protected]

Hi,

Do you have a ticket number from when you send in your answers to the questionnaire?