Us Payment Service

Comments

• PrecyPrecy Posts: 4Member
    David wrote:

Hi,

Do you have a ticket number from when you send in your answers to the questionnaire?

Yes my ticket number is LTK1212901687054X
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Precy wrote:

Yes my ticket number is LTK1212901687054X

I looked at your ticket and don't see any response to the ticket. Please try sending your answers again. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

• indirkaindirka Posts: 2Member
    David
    Could you please check my application LTK1212901673379X. I resent it and all of the supporting documents.
    Thanks
    David wrote:

I looked at your ticket and don't see any response to the ticket. Please try sending your answers again. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Ok, I have sent the email again. I have replied to the "Payoneer Account Approval Department <[email protected]>" where I recieved the questionaire from. This is what I did the first time also. Hope you can give me a fast response because as I say, I have already been waiting for over a week now since I sent the questionaire.

thanks.

ticket no. LTK1212901687054X

precy flavier.
  • Vladimir CrveniVladimir Crveni Posts: 3Member
    What is status of my request? I have not received any mail so far, about request.
  • UMKNDUMKND Posts: 19Member
    Hi!

I have sent all details for activate US payment service some days ago. Want to know the status of my application.
    Can I use the US Payment service now or i need to wait for a confirmation from payoneer?

My reference reference number in your system is
    LTK1212901729972X

Thanks
    indirka wrote:

David
    Could you please check my application LTK1212901673379X. I resent it and all of the supporting documents.
    Thanks

Congratulations, I see you were approved for the US Payment Service.

Precy wrote:

Ok, I have sent the email again. I have replied to the "Payoneer Account Approval Department <[email protected]>" where I recieved the questionaire from. This is what I did the first time also. Hope you can give me a fast response because as I say, I have already been waiting for over a week now since I sent the questionaire.

thanks.

ticket no. LTK1212901687054X

precy flavier.

Hi,

I am sending you a PM with further details.

What is status of my request? I have not received any mail so far, about request.

I looked at your ticket and do not see that you have answered the form.

Please answer the questions with the requested details.

David wrote:

Hi,

I am sending you a PM with further details.

Ok, I have done as you said. Hope you can see my answer form ok now.
    UMKND wrote:

Hi!

I have sent all details for activate US payment service some days ago. Want to know the status of my application.
    Can I use the US Payment service now or i need to wait for a confirmation from payoneer?

My reference reference number in your system is
    LTK1212901729972X

Thanks

Our approval department sent you an email today. Please respond to that with the requested information.

• BelisarioBelisario Posts: 3Member
    I reply the email with the questionarie, but I don't have a ticket number to follow the status. Could you tell me if everything is OK? thanks!!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Please PM me the e-mail address you replied with, and I'd be happy to follow up for you.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • TravismTravism Posts: 1Member
    David wrote:

Hi Travis,

An email was sent to you on July 11 with the questionnaire.

I have sent it to you again, if you it does not arrive in your inbox please check your spam.

Thanks David - You were right - the'd all been gobbled by the spam filter... :)

All good now.

Cheers!

Travis
    Travism wrote:

Thanks David - You were right - the'd all been gobbled by the spam filter... :)

All good now.

Cheers!

Travis

Great, thanks for the update.

• Er. Rajan MaharjanEr. Rajan Maharjan Posts: 5Member
    edited August 2012
    Dear David,

I have activated my Payoneer card last friday. And I replied to US Payment Service Email that was sent a month ago with necessary documents attached. My account approval reference number is LTK121290379726X. Can you please let me know when my application will get approval or Check the status of my application?

Also, yesterday I again received an email from US Payment Service Department to apply for the service. Do I have to apply again or my previous application is in the process to get approval? I am keenly awaiting for any sort of status regarding my application for US Payment Service.

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully Yours,
    Rajan Maharjan.
  • NewgalNewgal Posts: 3Member
    Hi David, I would be very grateful if you checked the status of my application I sent it yesterday. my ref no:LTK529021697745X
    Thanks

Dear David,

I have activated my Payoneer card last friday. And I replied to US Payment Service Email that was sent a month ago with necessary documents attached. My account approval reference number is LTK121290379726X. Can you please let me know when my application will get approval or Check the status of my application?

Also, yesterday I again received an email from US Payment Service Department to apply for the service. Do I have to apply again or my previous application is in the process to get approval? I am keenly awaiting for any sort of status regarding my application for US Payment Service.

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully Yours,
    Rajan Maharjan.

Hi,

A month ago you were approved for a card but not for the US Payment Service. Please answer the questionnaire that was sent to you on August 28th for the US Payment Service with the requested information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Newgal wrote:

Hi David, I would be very grateful if you checked the status of my application I sent it yesterday. my ref no:LTK529021697745X
    Thanks

Your files have been processed and are waiting to be reviewed by our approval department. You should hear from them with-in the next 48 hours.

• BelisarioBelisario Posts: 3Member
    I PM you yesterday, but no answer receive. I also received 2 load rejected. One for $500 and one for $200. There is no explanation why. Thanks.
    edited August 2012
    David wrote:

Hi,

A month ago you were approved for a card but not for the US Payment Service. Please answer the questionnaire that was sent to you on August 28th for the US Payment Service with the requested information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Dear David,

Thank you very much for your quick response and direction. I have responded the email with the answers of the questionnaire that was sent on August 28th for the US Payment Service.

I am looking forward to hear from you regarding the approval process.

Best Regards,
    Er. Rajan Maharjan
    David wrote:

I looked at your ticket and do not see that you have answered the form.

Please answer the questions with the requested details.

What ticket? Where I to look?

What ticket? Where I to look?

The ticket given to you in the email (starts with LTK). It can be found at the top of the email.

Dear David,

Thank you very much for your quick response and direction. I have responded the email with the answers of the questionnaire that was sent on August 28th for the US Payment Service.

I am looking forward to hear from you regarding the approval process.

Best Regards,
    Er. Rajan Maharjan

Hi,

I was looking for your ticket and could not find it. Is there a ticket number you were given when you responded? (starts with LTK).

• afandiafandi Posts: 5Member
    Hi David,

I sent all required information on 16 Aug. and didn't receive any reply

my reference: LTK1212901696082X
    afandi wrote:

Hi David,

I sent all required information on 16 Aug. and didn't receive any reply

my reference: LTK1212901696082X

Hi,

We sent you emails and I see you spoke with our support department on August 23. We need you to send clearer ID pictures so we can continue to review your account.

• Hachem B.Hachem B. Posts: 1Member
    Hello ,
    I Sent an E-Mail Before 4 Days To Get The US payment Service Application and i haven't Recieved Any Email , Not Even A ticket ID ,
    Is This Normal??...
    Cause It Took Too Much Time...
    Hachem B. wrote:

Hello ,
    I Sent an E-Mail Before 4 Days To Get The US payment Service Application and i haven't Recieved Any Email , Not Even A ticket ID ,
    Is This Normal??...
    Cause It Took Too Much Time...

Please PM me with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

David wrote:

The ticket given to you in the email (starts with LTK). It can be found at the top of the email.

I'm sorry but I can not find mention mail (last one which I received is the one with information that is sent - from private conversation. Can you resend me again?

Tnx
  • ROCKROCK Posts: 3Member
    Hello David,

Thank you for your response. This is a quick update that I am yet to recieve any follow up of my the US Payment application I made. How long doe it take?

Thanks for your response as usual.

Regards

Richard
  • David wrote:

Hi,

I was looking for your ticket and could not find it. Is there a ticket number you were given when you responded? (starts with LTK).

Dear David,

When I applied for my payoneer account i had an automated reply with ticket number LTK121290379726X. However I haven't got any ticket number when I received message from Payonneer to apply for US Payment Service. I guess LTK121290379726X is ticket number you are seeking. Please take a moment to check status of my application for US Payment Service.

Hope to hear any status of my application. Thank you very much.

Respectfully Yours,
    Rajan
  • MantasMantas Posts: 2Member
    Hello,
    Could you please check my status as well. LTK1212901610775X
    Thank you in advance.
    Precy wrote:

Ok, I have done as you said. Hope you can see my answer form ok now.

This has been a very long and drawn out process, painfully slow at times. You now tell me I cannot have the US payment service after more than 2 weeks of waiting. I do my very best to answer all the questions. Very dissapointed at the service, all I want to do is put my paypal funds on my payoneer card. Most definitely will not be recommending payoneer to any of my friends, absolutely shocking.
  • NewgalNewgal Posts: 3Member

Dear David,

When I applied for my payoneer account i had an automated reply with ticket number LTK121290379726X. However I haven't got any ticket number when I received message from Payonneer to apply for US Payment Service. I guess LTK121290379726X is ticket number you are seeking. Please take a moment to check status of my application for US Payment Service.

Respectfully Yours,
    Rajan

Hi David, thank you for your help my application was approved. I need help in verifying my Paypal account as they said I check my card statement to get a code that will help me verify the paypal account. Where do I get this card statement and when will I get it. Thanks
  • true-jonnytrue-jonny Posts: 2Member
    Dear David,
    Could you please have a look at my application LTK1212901471934X , because it is taking very long time.
    I sent my questionare on 15th, I got response on 23rd, I wrote back, and till now no news.
    Will appreciate your help.
    Thank you.
  • mahdi b.mahdi b. Posts: 0Member
    Hello
    I Sent a Demand To Get A US payment Service And I Didn't Received A form So Far.....
    Can an Admin Send me A form?
    Thanks
  • Hachem B.Hachem B. Posts: 1Member
    Hello,
    What's The Statues of my application?
    I didn"t recieve a form so far..
  • David wrote:

I will speak to our department and find out what happened.

However, no need to worry, your account is approved and you can use it.

Hi David!
    just tell you up today not received the confirmation mail about the approval US payment service.
    But if this is not problem as you said.... ok
    Greets!

I'm sorry but I can not find mention mail (last one which I received is the one with information that is sent - from private conversation. Can you resend me again?

Tnx

I have resent you the email. Please also check your spam.

Precy wrote:

This has been a very long and drawn out process, painfully slow at times. You now tell me I cannot have the US payment service after more than 2 weeks of waiting. I do my very best to answer all the questions. Very dissapointed at the service, all I want to do is put my paypal funds on my payoneer card. Most definitely will not be recommending payoneer to any of my friends, absolutely shocking.

I am sorry you are not satisfied with our service.

Please understand as a payment solutions company we have strict rules and regulations that we follow and could not approve your application for the US Payment Service at this time.

Dear David,

Respectfully Yours,
    Rajan

Hi Rajan,

I have sent you an email with the questionnaire. Please respond to that email with the answers to the questionnaire. I apologize for the inconvenience but I could not find your answers anywhere in our system.

Mantas wrote:

Hello,
    Could you please check my status as well. LTK1212901610775X
    Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I see we sent you the questionnaire on August 20, but you have yet to respond. Please respond with the requested information.

Newgal wrote:

Hi David, thank you for your help my application was approved. I need help in verifying my Paypal account as they said I check my card statement to get a code that will help me verify the paypal account. Where do I get this card statement and when will I get it. Thanks

Once the charge is put on your Payoneer account, go to your "My Account" page then transaction list, the description line there will be a 4 digit code. You need to confirm that code on the paypal website.

ROCK wrote:

Hello David,

Thank you for your response. This is a quick update that I am yet to recieve any follow up of my the US Payment application I made. How long doe it take?

Thanks for your response as usual.

Regards

Richard

Hi Richard,

I have sent you the questionnaire, please respond with the requested details.

true-jonny wrote:

Dear David,
    Could you please have a look at my application LTK1212901471934X , because it is taking very long time.
    I sent my questionare on 15th, I got response on 23rd, I wrote back, and till now no news.
    Will appreciate your help.
    Thank you.

Hi,

Did you respond to the email Ben sent you? I am looking at the ticket and I do not see a response.

Please try responding to the ticket with the requested information.

mahdi b. wrote:

Hello
    I Sent a Demand To Get A US payment Service And I Didn't Received A form So Far.....
    Can an Admin Send me A form?
    Thanks

Hi,

I have sent you the questionnaire, please respond with the requested information.

Hachem B. wrote:

Hello,
    What's The Statues of my application?
    I didn"t recieve a form so far..

Hi,

I have sent you the questionnaire, please respond with the requested information.

Hi David!
    just tell you up today not received the confirmation mail about the approval US payment service.
    But if this is not problem as you said.... ok
    Greets!

Hi,

It is fine, you can use your US Payment Service.

• Kamran NawazKamran Nawaz Posts: 3Member
    edited September 2012
    about a week ago i was applyed for US payment service and i also recieve a mail. but how i find the form and how i apply and approve can you send me form for the applyment of us payment service..

my ticket code is LTK1212902184091X
  • same with me.... i have send email to apply US payment service , still no reply . i nee to deposit my payoneer card from indonesia bank account . can any body help me ??
  • marocmaniamarocmania Posts: 1Member
    hello

Could you please check the status of my US payment service, in my My Account / Services – US Payment Service can i see it says “This service is currently active.” i think its ok ?!
    my reference number in Payoneer system is 1759958

thanks in advance
  • Hi David,

Thank you for sending me my Ticket code. I have responded the email you sent me on sept 2nd regarding US Payment Service with necessary attachment. Please take a moment to review my application and kindly let me know the status of my application.

My Ticket Code reference is : LTK1212902292314X

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
    Rajan M
    edited September 2012
    David wrote:

Hi Rajan,

I have sent you an email with the questionnaire. Please respond to that email with the answers to the questionnaire. I apologize for the inconvenience but I could not find your answers anywhere in our system.

Hi David,

Thank you for sending me my Ticket code. I have responded the email you sent me on sept 2nd regarding US Payment Service with necessary attachments. Please take a moment to review my application and kindly let me know the status of my application.

My Ticket Code reference is : LTK1212902292314X

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
    Rajan M
  • VytautasVytautas Posts: 2Member
    Hello, David,
    I have same long waiting issue.
    I have sent all the questioner and documents on 13th of August, then got response asking the one more screenshot, I sent it and till now nothing...
    Could you fix it please. Reference number: LTK1212901649651X
    Thanks a lot!