Us Payment Service

11617192122

Comments

  • MantasMantas Posts: 2Member
    Dear David,

    Could you please have a lookt at my issue. I have sent my documents 11 days ago.
    Could you please check my status.
    Ref num. LTK1212901610775X
    Thank you in advance.
  • povilioxpoviliox Posts: 1Member
    Hey David,
    I need some help here.
    I have sent my application on 20th of August, but still no response.
    Could you help me to resolve this situation.
    Reference number: LTK1212901534040X
    Thank you in advance.
  • true-jonnytrue-jonny Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:


    Hi,

    Did you respond to the email Ben sent you? I am looking at the ticket and I do not see a response.

    Please try responding to the ticket with the requested information.



    Hi,
    I have responded just now again, I hope you will be able to see my answer.
    Thanks
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    about a week ago i was applyed for US payment service and i also recieve a mail. but how i find the form and how i apply and approve can you send me form for the applyment of us payment service..

    my ticket code is LTK1212902184091X


    Hi Sir,

    I looked at your ticket and don't see that you responded to the questionnaire. Please respond to the questionnaire.

    Additionally, allow me to stress that you can only transfer money from your paypal account to your own Payoneer card.



    same with me.... i have send email to apply US payment service , still no reply . i nee to deposit my payoneer card from indonesia bank account . can any body help me ??


    Please send me the ticket you received when you contacted our support (starts with LTK).

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    marocmania wrote:

    hello

    Could you please check the status of my US payment service, in my My Account / Services – US Payment Service can i see it says “This service is currently active.” i think its ok ?!
    my reference number in Payoneer system is 1759958

    thanks in advance


    I am sending you a private message with further information.

    Vytautas wrote:

    Hello, David,
    I have same long waiting issue.
    I have sent all the questioner and documents on 13th of August, then got response asking the one more screenshot, I sent it and till now nothing...
    Could you fix it please. Reference number: LTK1212901649651X
    Thanks a lot!


    Hi Sir,

    Can you please try sending me the requested screenshot to [email protected]

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    Hi David,

    Thank you for sending me my Ticket code. I have responded the email you sent me on sept 2nd regarding US Payment Service with necessary attachments. Please take a moment to review my application and kindly let me know the status of my application.

    My Ticket Code reference is : LTK1212902292314X

    Looking forward to hear from you.

    Best Regards,
    Rajan M



    Mantas wrote:

    Dear David,

    Could you please have a lookt at my issue. I have sent my documents 11 days ago.
    Could you please check my status.
    Ref num. LTK1212901610775X
    Thank you in advance.


    Please email me personally at [email protected]

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    poviliox wrote:

    Hey David,
    I need some help here.
    I have sent my application on 20th of August, but still no response.
    Could you help me to resolve this situation.
    Reference number: LTK1212901534040X
    Thank you in advance.


    Please email me at [email protected]

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    true-jonny wrote:

    Hi,
    I have responded just now again, I hope you will be able to see my answer.
    Thanks


    Please email me at [email protected]

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • VytautasVytautas Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:


    Hi Sir,

    Can you please try sending me the requested screenshot to [email protected]


    Hi again,
    I have just sent you the screenshot to this email.
    Regards,
    Vytautas
  • SilviSilvi Posts: 3Member
    Hi. Could you please let me know how long does it take for my application to be reviewed? I sent it last Aug 28th and I'm delaying a payment because I want to confirm I can transfer money from my PayPal account first.
    Thanks!
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Silvi wrote:

    Hi. Could you please let me know how long does it take for my application to be reviewed? I sent it last Aug 28th and I'm delaying a payment because I want to confirm I can transfer money from my PayPal account first.
    Thanks!


    Hi,

    Please private message me with the ticket number.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Kamran NawazKamran Nawaz Posts: 3Member
    but how i respond to the questioners???
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    but how i respond to the questioners???


    Just respond to the email that was sent to your with the requested information.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Kamran NawazKamran Nawaz Posts: 3Member
    my question is this possible to connect my brother or sister's paypal account to payoneer us payment and send money from brother's or sister's paypal account to payoneer debit card??

    *brother also have national identity and other necessary document.


    plz reply to this question admins...
  • sunshinewpfsunshinewpf Posts: 1Member
    Hi David, how are you doing?

    I sent my application for the US payment service on Aug 20th, and got my Payoneer card couple of days ago, but the US payment service is still not available. It seems over 14 days for the application now. May I request for the approval as soon as possible? Appreciate your help!
    My reference number is 1742042

    Thank you very much for your help and have a good day!
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    my question is this possible to connect my brother or sister's paypal account to payoneer us payment and send money from brother's or sister's paypal account to payoneer debit card??

    *brother also have national identity and other necessary document.


    plz reply to this question admins...


    Your US Payment Service is authorized for use by you, only. In addition, I believe that PayPal requires the bank account on file be under the same name as the PayPal account holder.

    Your brother or/and sister can feel free to submit their own card applications and apply for the US Payment Service

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    Hi David, how are you doing?

    I sent my application for the US payment service on Aug 20th, and got my Payoneer card couple of days ago, but the US payment service is still not available. It seems over 14 days for the application now. May I request for the approval as soon as possible? Appreciate your help!
    My reference number is 1742042

    Thank you very much for your help and have a good day!


    Hi,

    I see your documents are awaiting review by our approval department. You should hear from them with-in the next 72 hours.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • HuubertHuubert Posts: 3Member
    Hey David!
    I'll hijack this thread, as I have a similar question :)
    I submitted the required documents and answered the questions yesterday by email.
    As I got no feedback I was wondering if everything was received and do I need to send you more information?

    Reference number: LTK1212902304496X
  • Kamran NawazKamran Nawaz Posts: 3Member
    its mean i make my own account on paypal and verify it???
  • I sent formulary 13 days ago to US payment service e-mail address
    I sent formulary 13 days ago to US payment service e-mail address. Last e-mail y got from them was 7 days ago with the last missing information i needed to send. So I did, and I still have no answer from them!! At this forum i see other users to get aproval within 2 days. !! But I look to be so bad lucky. //My English is not good.

    Reference Number: LTK1212902313597X
  • sunshinewpfsunshinewpf Posts: 1Member
    Dear David,

    I have received a reply from your approval department and they offered me a reference number, says will give me feedbacks in the following days.

    Thank you for your help! And I'll have you updated when the service is available and I may bother you again if I still don't get feedbacks.

    Thank you so much!




    David wrote:

    Hi,

    I see your documents are awaiting review by our approval department. You should hear from them with-in the next 72 hours.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    its mean i make my own account on paypal and verify it???


    Yes, once you make your own paypal account and activate it, you can transfer money from that account to your Payoneer account.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    I sent formulary 13 days ago to US payment service e-mail address. Last e-mail y got from them was 7 days ago with the last missing information i needed to send. So I did, and I still have no answer from them!! At this forum i see other users to get aproval within 2 days. !! But I look to be so bad lucky. //My English is not good.

    Reference Number: LTK1212902313597X


    I apologize for the delay. Your information has been processed and is awaiting review by our approval department. You should be hearing from them in the next 48 hours.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Huubert wrote:

    Hey David!
    I'll hijack this thread, as I have a similar question :)
    I submitted the required documents and answered the questions yesterday by email.
    As I got no feedback I was wondering if everything was received and do I need to send you more information?

    Reference number: LTK1212902304496X


    Hi Sir,

    I see you received the questionnaire but we did not receive your answers.

    Can you please try to send it again in response to that ticket.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • graphicalxgraphicalx Posts: 3Member
    Hey David,

    I sent my application on the 28th of August, still waiting for a reply. My reference code is: LTK1212901659875X
  • graphicalxgraphicalx Posts: 3Member
    graphicalx wrote:

    Hey David,

    I sent my application on the 28th of August, still waiting for a reply. My reference code is: LTK1212901659875X


    Thanks, it just got activated
  • HuubertHuubert Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

    Hi Sir,

    I see you received the questionnaire but we did not receive your answers.

    Can you please try to send it again in response to that ticket.

    Hey!

    I just resent it. It seems one of the attachments was too big.
    Could you confirm it was received?
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    graphicalx wrote:

    Hey David,

    I sent my application on the 28th of August, still waiting for a reply. My reference code is: LTK1212901659875X


    I passed on your ticket, you should hear shortly.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Huubert wrote:

    Hey!

    I just resent it. It seems one of the attachments was too big.
    Could you confirm it was received?


    It was received.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • HuubertHuubert Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

    It was received.

    Already approved and activated!
    That was fast, thank you very much! :)
  • mistertoumistertou Posts: 7Member
    Request For The Activity Of Us Payment Service
    Hi Admin David, how are you doing?

    I sent my application for the US payment service on 29 Aug .
    I received your letter,30 Aug .
    I submitted the required documents and answered the questions by email,On the same day .
    But there is nothing new .
    I've re-send documents on 5 September , but so far I did not get anything .
    Reference number: LTK1212902187111X

    Thank you so much!
  • mistertoumistertou Posts: 7Member
    :unsure: !!!
  • systemgetsystemget Posts: 0Member
    Hello;

    I earn money from advertising on my Website, I work with important companies and partners and I monthly Checks, these companies do pay by paypal and ACH too. I need you to help me have a US virtual bank account to improve my work.

    I did not yet receive 3 payments on my account, but I can withdraw some important amounts every month.

    Hope to hear soon from you.

    Thank you for the support.
  • mnooranimnoorani Posts: 3Member
    Hi,

    It's been more than 15 days that I've had this problem and contacted David and Nissim, both, through PM but I haven't heard anything from payment department or anyone and this problem is still unresolved.

    My VBA account was made inactive as I tried to transfer money from the bank account to Paypal. Please solve this.

    Thank you.
    Regards.
  • Ernie20Ernie20 Posts: 0Member
    About the payoneer card and us payment service, i have the following questions:
    1.)As a mobile developer i do not have an account with any of the freelance sites and other partners of payoneer, can i apply directly for the card without going through any partner?
    2.)If i apply for a new card can i apply immediately for the us payment service as this the reason for applying for the card or is there a period for which i must use the card first before being eligible?
  • mistertoumistertou Posts: 7Member
    :unsure: !!!
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    systemget wrote:

    Hello;

    I earn money from advertising on my Website, I work with important companies and partners and I monthly Checks, these companies do pay by paypal and ACH too. I need you to help me have a US virtual bank account to improve my work.

    I did not yet receive 3 payments on my account, but I can withdraw some important amounts every month.

    Hope to hear soon from you.

    Thank you for the support.


    You no longer need to wait till you have 3 payments to sign up for the US Payment Service.

    Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will email you the questionnaire.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Ernie20 wrote:

    About the payoneer card and us payment service, i have the following questions:
    1.)As a mobile developer i do not have an account with any of the freelance sites and other partners of payoneer, can i apply directly for the card without going through any partner?
    2.)If i apply for a new card can i apply immediately for the us payment service as this the reason for applying for the card or is there a period for which i must use the card first before being eligible?


    Hi,

    You can apply directly for the card by clicking here.

    Once you are approved for the card, information regarding the US Payment Service will be sent to you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    mistertou wrote:

    Hi Admin David, how are you doing?

    I sent my application for the US payment service on 29 Aug .
    I received your letter,30 Aug .
    I submitted the required documents and answered the questions by email,On the same day .
    But there is nothing new .
    I've re-send documents on 5 September , but so far I did not get anything .
    Reference number: LTK1212902187111X

    Thank you so much!



    Hello Sir,

    I see you sent the requested documents. However, we need you to answer the questions in the questionnaire as well. Please add the answers to the questions and we will continue to review your application.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    mnoorani wrote:

    Hi,

    It's been more than 15 days that I've had this problem and contacted David and Nissim, both, through PM but I haven't heard anything from payment department or anyone and this problem is still unresolved.

    My VBA account was made inactive as I tried to transfer money from the bank account to Paypal. Please solve this.

    Thank you.
    Regards.


    Hi,

    Your new US Payment Service number has been issued.

    You can view this by logging into your "My Account" page, the the "Services" tab and choose "US Payment Service" and you can view your new infomation.

    Thank you for your patience in the matter.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • mistertoumistertou Posts: 7Member
    David wrote:

    Hello Sir,

    I see you sent the requested documents. However, we need you to answer the questions in the questionnaire as well. Please add the answers to the questions and we will continue to review your application.



    Thank you very much admin david for your reply .
    I will try to answer the questions and send it at the earliest times.
    :)
  • mistertoumistertou Posts: 7Member
    David wrote:

    Hello Sir,

    I see you sent the requested documents. However, we need you to answer the questions in the questionnaire as well. Please add the answers to the questions and we will continue to review your application.


    Hi david
    I've been the answer to the questions and send it.
    I am waiting for approval :rolleyes::rolleyes: .
    Thank you so much.
  • ralvesralves Posts: 2Member
    Hey folks

    I got my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card last thursday and activated it in same day, I sent my application to join in U.S. Payment Service and in order to get a US Virtual Bank Account to receive funds from my PayPal account. My reference number is LTK1212902404093X. I've sent my national military ID (front and back pictures), PayPal screenshot and replied to the other two questions by email.

    Could you tell me how long it takes to be accepted?

    Thanks for this opportunity to use your great service!
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    mistertou wrote:

    Hi david
    I've been the answer to the questions and send it.
    I am waiting for approval :rolleyes::rolleyes: .
    Thank you so much.


    Our approval department will review and get back to you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • mistertoumistertou Posts: 7Member
    David wrote:

    Our approval department will review and get back to you.

    hi david
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience .
    I have a question .
    My application is not accepted .
    Can I know the reason for non-acceptance !!
    Does this mean I can not use the service in the future !!
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    mistertou wrote:

    hi david
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience .
    I have a question .
    My application is not accepted .
    Can I know the reason for non-acceptance !!
    Does this mean I can not use the service in the future !!


    Please send me a private message for further details.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • mistertoumistertou Posts: 7Member
    David wrote:

    Please send me a private message for further details.


    ookk :):)
  • Waiting approval U.S. Payment Service
    hi Nissim and david,

    Now, I have Payoneer card. I have replied to the email from Payoneer has document data requested. please immediately processed my request the U.S. Payment Service.

    reference number: LTK1212902498601X.
  • anakciremaianakciremai Posts: 1Member

    hi Nissim and david,

    Now, I have Payoneer card. I have replied to the email from Payoneer has document data requested. please immediately processed my request the U.S. Payment Service.

    reference number: LTK1212902498601X.


    Belum dapat juga mas?

  • Belum dapat juga mas?

    belum dapat bos
Sign In or Register to comment.