Us Payment Service

11617182022

Comments

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    hi Nissim and david,

    Now, I have Payoneer card. I have replied to the email from Payoneer has document data requested. please immediately processed my request the U.S. Payment Service.

    reference number: LTK1212902498601X.


    Hi Sir,

    Thank you for your interest in Payoneer's US Payment Service.

    Please answer the questions in the questionnaire so we can continue to process your application.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Luis Alberto ZunigaLuis Alberto Zuniga Posts: 16Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi!
    I transferred money from my paypal account to my Payoneer US Payment Service and fater one day paypal mark the status like "completed". But there is still no money added to my payoneer account.
    Can you tell me David it's normal? how long need to wait more fro receive the money into my payoneer account?
    Greets!
  • Luis Alberto ZunigaLuis Alberto Zuniga Posts: 16Member
    edited September 2012

    Hi!
    I transferred money from my paypal account to my Payoneer US Payment Service and fater one day paypal mark the status like "completed". But there is still no money added to my payoneer account.
    Can you tell me David it's normal? how long need to wait more fro receive the money into my payoneer account?
    Greets!


    Ok yesterday i received the money to my payoneer account and i made my first purchase with the card here in Nicaragua...
    greets
  • bauer001bauer001 Posts: 9Member
    Hello.
    I just found that US Payment Service alow me to send money from different service to my payonner card . But i didn't found a way to registre . Please help me with that .
  • fernandez1978fernandez1978 Posts: 1Member
    edited September 2012
    Dear sirs
    Good day
    I transferred money from my paypal account to my Payoneer US Payment Service after three days I received a letter from support
    (( Good News! Your Payoneer card has been loaded with payment 4744670 in the amount of $5.00, received via your US Payment Service.

    Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Future payments to your account may not be funded until your service is verified.

    In order to verify your US Payment Service, please complete the US Payment Service questionnaire. ))

    After this letter I completed my questionaire and received this letter after few days.


    (( We are happy to inform you that apple.com is part of our white list of approved senders for the US Payment Service.

    You will now be able to receive your payments from apple.com directly to your Payoneer card, using your US Payment Service, for a charge of only 1%!

    To view your US Payment Service details, in addition to a full list of approved senders, simply sign in to your My Account page and select “US Payment Service” from the “Services” menu.

    Please be sure to update the payment method for your online account with apple.com to US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers, using your US account/routing number.


    I transferred some money from my paypal account after few days I received some letter
    ood News! Your Payoneer card has been loaded with payment 4892716 in the amount of $1.00, received via your US Payment Service.

    Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Future payments to your account may not be funded until your service is verified.

    what is the problem
    My reference number in your system is 1721772



    thank you
  • rodantborodantbo Posts: 1Member
    Hi David,
    I have not received confirmation of my US Payment Service, could you please check the status for me.
    Below there is an extract of the last email I received,
    Best,



    This is an automated reply. Thank you for sending the requested information or documents. We will review them and update you within a few days.
    When contacting us regarding this issue, please use the following reference number: LTK1212902314865X.
  • Zaldy SuhandyZaldy Suhandy Posts: 2Member
    Dear David,

    I've apply for US Payment Service some day ago. How long its normaly processed?
    could you please give me the status? My reference number is : LTK1212902563021X

    Regards,
    Zaldy Suhandy
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    bauer001 wrote:

    Hello.
    I just found that US Payment Service alow me to send money from different service to my payonner card . But i didn't found a way to registre . Please help me with that .


    Please send me a private message with the email associated with your card and I will send you the questionnaire.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    Dear sirs
    Good day
    I transferred money from my paypal account to my Payoneer US Payment Service after three days I received a letter from support
    (( Good News! Your Payoneer card has been loaded with payment 4744670 in the amount of $5.00, received via your US Payment Service.

    Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Future payments to your account may not be funded until your service is verified.

    In order to verify your US Payment Service, please complete the US Payment Service questionnaire. ))

    After this letter I completed my questionaire and received this letter after few days.


    (( We are happy to inform you that apple.com is part of our white list of approved senders for the US Payment Service.

    You will now be able to receive your payments from apple.com directly to your Payoneer card, using your US Payment Service, for a charge of only 1%!

    To view your US Payment Service details, in addition to a full list of approved senders, simply sign in to your My Account page and select “US Payment Service” from the “Services” menu.

    Please be sure to update the payment method for your online account with apple.com to US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers, using your US account/routing number.


    I transferred some money from my paypal account after few days I received some letter
    ood News! Your Payoneer card has been loaded with payment 4892716 in the amount of $1.00, received via your US Payment Service.

    Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Future payments to your account may not be funded until your service is verified.

    what is the problem
    My reference number in your system is 1721772



    thank you


    Hi,

    I see we have received your details and it is waiting to be reviewed. This generally takes a few business days.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    rodantbo wrote:

    Hi David,
    I have not received confirmation of my US Payment Service, could you please check the status for me.
    Below there is an extract of the last email I received,
    Best,

    This is an automated reply. Thank you for sending the requested information or documents. We will review them and update you within a few days.
    When contacting us regarding this issue, please use the following reference number: LTK1212902314865X.


    Hi,

    I see our approval department responded to you today. Please respond with the requested details.




    Dear David,

    I've apply for US Payment Service some day ago. How long its normaly processed?
    could you please give me the status? My reference number is : LTK1212902563021X

    Regards,
    Zaldy Suhandy


    Your information has been processed, you should be hearing from our department with-in the next 48 hours.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • abhirupabhirup Posts: 1Member
    Hello Sir,

    Recently I have applied for US payment Service, I have provided the screenshots of the platforms where my customers use to pay for the service & also the paypal account which shows my name & balance, I have provided these details in the reply email. The ticket ID for this is LTK1212901998281X , I request you sir kindly go thrigh this reference number & approve my application & activate the us payment service for my account. I will wait for your kind reply, thank you
  • fernandez1978fernandez1978 Posts: 1Member
    Hi
    Thank you for your interest
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    abhirup wrote:

    Hello Sir,

    Recently I have applied for US payment Service, I have provided the screenshots of the platforms where my customers use to pay for the service & also the paypal account which shows my name & balance, I have provided these details in the reply email. The ticket ID for this is LTK1212901998281X , I request you sir kindly go thrigh this reference number & approve my application & activate the us payment service for my account. I will wait for your kind reply, thank you


    Hi,

    I see your information has been processed and is awaiting review by our approval department. When they have an update they will notify you by email.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • andres ricoandres rico Posts: 0Member
    Hi David, I'm trying to get a Payoneer virtual account to use my Payoneer card charges to make paypal, I sent a message but have not received reply LTK1212902532712X, please collaborators and me with this issue, since I have money there and I need urgently. thanks
  • AlqarawiAlqarawi Posts: 0Member
    LTK1212902560599X
    Thank you for good support
    Please i want apply us payment service my account
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    Hi David, I'm trying to get a Payoneer virtual account to use my Payoneer card charges to make paypal, I sent a message but have not received reply LTK1212902532712X, please collaborators and me with this issue, since I have money there and I need urgently. thanks


    Hi,

    Thanks for your interest. I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested information.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Alqarawi wrote:

    Thank you for good support
    Please i want apply us payment service my account


    Please private message me with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    miko88 wrote:

    My ticket number is LTK1212902594484X

    I applied days ago but I still got no reply from the customer service. I understand that you are now findings solutions but I also really really need this service for my job.


    I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested details.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • auroveaurove Posts: 32Member ✭✭
    Hello,

    I am really sorry to bother you, but on September 17 i´ve applied for a Payoneer card (it is already approved and will arrive nearly October 20). The same day i received an email from payoneer offering me the US Payment Service with the application requirements. I replied to that email on September 18 with a copy of my ID, a screenshot of my PayPal account, and provided the services i offer as well direct web links to my products; but i still have not received any news on my application status.

    May you please let me know the status of my application? My reference number is LTK1212902577958X

    I am not sure if:
    1) I must wait until the card is on my hand and activated to see an update on this service.
    2) Re-apply for this service once my card is activated.
    3) The service is already activated and i can only use it when my card is activated.

    I am really sorry for so many questions, and i thank you in advance for your time.

    Best regards,
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    aurove wrote:

    Hello,

    I am really sorry to bother you, but on September 17 i´ve applied for a Payoneer card (it is already approved and will arrive nearly October 20). The same day i received an email from payoneer offering me the US Payment Service with the application requirements. I replied to that email on September 18 with a copy of my ID, a screenshot of my PayPal account, and provided the services i offer as well direct web links to my products; but i still have not received any news on my application status.

    May you please let me know the status of my application? My reference number is LTK1212902577958X

    I am not sure if:
    1) I must wait until the card is on my hand and activated to see an update on this service.
    2) Re-apply for this service once my card is activated.
    3) The service is already activated and i can only use it when my card is activated.

    I am really sorry for so many questions, and i thank you in advance for your time.

    Best regards,



    Hi,

    I see that your files have been processed and are awaiting review.

    You should be hearing from our approval department with-in the next 48 hours.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • miko88miko88 Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

    I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested details.


    Thank you, David. I sent the requirements. :)
  • auroveaurove Posts: 32Member ✭✭
    David wrote:

    Hi,

    I see that your files have been processed and are awaiting review.

    You should be hearing from our approval department with-in the next 48 hours.


    Hello David,

    Thank you very much for your fast answer.

    I see that the US Payment Service is approved and i already have associated this Bank account with my PayPal account (which was added successfully); but i would like to ask you if i can start using the US Payment Service now, or if i must wait until i have the Payoneer card activated? As i told you on the last message, the estimated date of arrival is October 20.

    Once gain, thank you very much for your time.
    Best regards,
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    aurove wrote:

    Hello David,

    Thank you very much for your fast answer.

    I see that the US Payment Service is approved and i already have associated this Bank account with my PayPal account (which was added successfully); but i would like to ask you if i can start using the US Payment Service now, or if i must wait until i have the Payoneer card activated? As i told you on the last message, the estimated date of arrival is October 20.

    Once gain, thank you very much for your time.
    Best regards,


    You can begin receiving payments to your account before the card is activated. All payments received will be added to your account, and funded to your Payoneer card once you activate it.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ChristianTChristianT Posts: 1Member
    I applied for a card + US payment service more than a week ago. does it usuallt take this long?

    ref number: 1835202

    Christian
  • js2309772js2309772 Posts: 8Member
    Hello Admin,
    I want to know, what is the status of my Application for US Payment Service?.
    I have already completed the Questionnaire and submited my national ID that you required.

    my reference number is 1836248.

    Thanks!.
  • exxelarexxelar Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I sent my files and completed the questionnaire on September 7th upon receiving my first payment from Paypal (which got validated). I did not hear anything back about the service being active or not, yesterday I received a new payment and got the e-mail saying my US Payment Service is not active.
    Opened ticket no: LTK1212902697627X
    Last payment: 4949036
    Please help.
  • ChristianT wrote:

    I applied for a card + US payment service more than a week ago. does it usuallt take this long?

    ref number: 1835202

    Christian



    I also applied US Payment Service about a week ago. I just want to check an update about my application. My reference number is 1822934. Thank you.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    js2309772 wrote:

    Hello Admin,
    I want to know, what is the status of my Application for US Payment Service?.
    I have already completed the Questionnaire and submited my national ID that you required.

    my reference number is 1836248.

    Thanks!.


    Hi,

    I see your application has been processed, it is waiting to be reviewed by our approval department, they will email you when there is an update.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    exxelar wrote:

    Hello, I sent my files and completed the questionnaire on September 7th upon receiving my first payment from Paypal (which got validated). I did not hear anything back about the service being active or not, yesterday I received a new payment and got the e-mail saying my US Payment Service is not active.
    Opened ticket no: LTK1212902697627X
    Last payment: 4949036
    Please help.


    Hi,

    I apologize for the delay, I see your application is waiting to be reviewed by our approval department. When they have an update they will update you by email.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    ChristianT wrote:

    I applied for a card + US payment service more than a week ago. does it usuallt take this long?

    ref number: 1835202

    Christian


    Hi,

    I see that your application is being reviewed, you should be hearing from our approval department with-in 48 hours.



    I also applied US Payment Service about a week ago. I just want to check an update about my application. My reference number is 1822934. Thank you.



    Hi,

    Can you please send me the ticket number (starts with LTK) given to you when you answered the questionnaire.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • js2309772js2309772 Posts: 8Member
    David wrote:

    Hi,

    I see your application has been processed, it is waiting to be reviewed by our approval department, they will email you when there is an update.


    Hello Admin,

    I have received from approval department : Dear Josue Camilo,

    You have been approved for Payoneer's US Payment Service.

    Thank you very much Admin!.
  • 3tiva3tiva Posts: 0Member
    hi, need to know about my us payment service application status.
    my ticket numner is LTK1212902612138X

    thank you
  • exxelarexxelar Posts: 1Member
    Can you please estimate how long does it usually take for a payment to be approved? I see it in my account but it says "Payment waiting for approval". I got my e-mail that says US Payment Service is now active, thanks.
  • congloicongloi Posts: 3Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi Admin,
    I want to know, what is the status of my Application for US Payment Service?.
    I have already sent application with information to Payoneer 7 day go. Still don't hear any thing from Payoneer

    My ticket number: LTK1212902626033X


    Thanks very much
  • David wrote:


    Hi,

    Can you please send me the ticket number (starts with LTK) given to you when you answered the questionnaire.


    Hey David, appreciate the reply. This is it: LTK1212902626760X. Thanks man.
  • Abdellatif ChebboubAbdellatif Chebboub Posts: 4Member
    Hello ,
    I have sent the documents you asked on 21 sept 2012 and today 28 sept 2010 I have received this email :

    Dear Abdellatif,

    Now that your Payoneer account is approved, you are eligible to apply for our US Payment Service


    what they mean ? they mean that they can't approve my request to register for the US Payment Service ? or they didn't review my documents yet ?
    my ticket number is : LTK1212902628735X

    Please I need to use these service and hope to approve it as soon as possible !

    Best regards :
    Abdellatif Chebboub
  • Gab-XGab-X Posts: 1Member
    I also sent my request to the UPS with all the paper info on Sept. 14th and haven't received any news (email said in a few days, but maybe it has to say in a few weeks). Anyway, the card has not arrived which is estimated to do so on Oct. 3rd or 4th. It could be great that we have a way to verify the process steps and see how long it still will take to receive the confirmation or approval. Payoneer has to be conscious that are handling very sensitive monetary issues and people here sometimes depend on those incomes. Ticket number: LTK1212902684246X.
  • Abdellatif ChebboubAbdellatif Chebboub Posts: 4Member
    pls reply
  • Abdellatif ChebboubAbdellatif Chebboub Posts: 4Member
    Hello !

    I have been approved for Payoneer's US Payment Service.

    thanks a lot for these service

    Regards : Abdellatif Chebboub
  • I.M. PosthumusI.M. Posthumus Posts: 7Member

    Hey David, appreciate the reply. This is it: LTK1212902626760X. Thanks man.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    3tiva wrote:

    hi, need to know about my us payment service application status.
    my ticket numner is LTK1212902612138X

    thank you


    Hi,

    Our approval department has responded to you. TO apply for the US Payment Service please answer the questionnaire that was sent to you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    congloi wrote:

    Hi Admin,
    I want to know, what is the status of my Application for US Payment Service?.
    I have already sent application with information to Payoneer 7 day go. Still don't hear any thing from Payoneer

    My ticket number: LTK1212902626033X


    Thanks very much


    Your application was approved, information was sent to you on September 30.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    exxelar wrote:

    Can you please estimate how long does it usually take for a payment to be approved? I see it in my account but it says "Payment waiting for approval". I got my e-mail that says US Payment Service is now active, thanks.


    It generally takes up to a couple business days.


    Gab-X wrote:

    I also sent my request to the UPS with all the paper info on Sept. 14th and haven't received any news (email said in a few days, but maybe it has to say in a few weeks). Anyway, the card has not arrived which is estimated to do so on Oct. 3rd or 4th. It could be great that we have a way to verify the process steps and see how long it still will take to receive the confirmation or approval. Payoneer has to be conscious that are handling very sensitive monetary issues and people here sometimes depend on those incomes. Ticket number: LTK1212902684246X.


    I apologize for the delay your information has been processed and you should hear with-in 24 hours.

    Please note that Payoneer handles payments and information with the utmost sensitivity. We strictly comply with all applicable online payment regulations. These include KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control).

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    Hello !

    I have been approved for Payoneer's US Payment Service.

    thanks a lot for these service

    Regards : Abdellatif Chebboub


    No problem, enjoy the card and the US Payment Service.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • fernandez1978fernandez1978 Posts: 1Member
    good day
    I received my card before six days and activated but US payment service not verified
    I complete the questionaire and send it
    when I received payment to my account received letter from payoneer (( Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Future payments to your account may not be funded until your service is verified ))
    ticket number: LTK1212902611775X
    thank you
  • congloicongloi Posts: 3Member
    Ok. thank Admin very much
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    Hey David, appreciate the reply. This is it: LTK1212902626760X. Thanks man.


    I have processed and passed on your information. It should take up to 48 hours for our approval department to get back to you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

    good day
    I received my card before six days and activated but US payment service not verified
    I complete the questionaire and send it
    when I received payment to my account received letter from payoneer (( Your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. Future payments to your account may not be funded until your service is verified ))
    ticket number: LTK1212902611775X
    thank you


    Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account for further details.

    This ticket you provided has to do with wire transfers and not the US Payment Service.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • az00taz00t Posts: 0Member
    1. sorry for my english and i hope somebody can undestand my problem.

    2. When payoneer.com invite me apply for Us Payment Service for Amazon payments i see is a very good service. After 1 month i think is not so good. Is incredible worst. I wait 1 month and no answers :) Every time the chat operators told me is ok is ok not problem but you need wait :D Yes ofcourse . 1 Month is not enought :) Why payoneer say usually few business day when in reallity take more then 1 month to approve Us Payment Service? That means probably only 1 thing. Is not so good the service with payoneer.com. That is my opinion. Sorry for that but if in 1 month nobody can say something what i must belive about payoneer?
  • ewizzewizz Posts: 4Member
    Hi admins, i applied for US Payment Service 20 days ago (or more) and still didn't got any reply.
    My ticket is: LTK1212902581130X
    Thanks :)
Sign In or Register to comment.