Us Payment Service

Comments

• I.M. PosthumusI.M. Posthumus Posts: 7Member
    David wrote:

I have processed and passed on your information. It should take up to 48 hours for our approval department to get back to you.

Thanks, dude.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    az00t wrote:

1. sorry for my english and i hope somebody can undestand my problem.

2. When payoneer.com invite me apply for Us Payment Service for Amazon payments i see is a very good service. After 1 month i think is not so good. Is incredible worst. I wait 1 month and no answers :) Every time the chat operators told me is ok is ok not problem but you need wait :D Yes ofcourse . 1 Month is not enought :) Why payoneer say usually few business day when in reallity take more then 1 month to approve Us Payment Service? That means probably only 1 thing. Is not so good the service with payoneer.com. That is my opinion. Sorry for that but if in 1 month nobody can say something what i must belive about payoneer?

I apologize for the delay.

Please private message me the email associated with your Payoneer account.

ewizz wrote:

Hi admins, i applied for US Payment Service 20 days ago (or more) and still didn't got any reply.
    My ticket is: LTK1212902581130X

Hi,

I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested details.

• shandooshandoo Posts: 0Member
    Hi

Can you please look my application i m waiting more then one week

My Ticket# LTK1212902663030X

Thanks

Dusan
  • mgmgfxmgmgfx Posts: 3Member
    can you apply for US payment service with an Odesk Payoneer card?
  • Paul84Paul84 Posts: 1Member
    Hi, i don't wanna create another topic, can you please look for my aswell

Ticket LTK1212902679152X

Thanks
  • hurquizahurquiza Posts: 1Member
    Hi guys,

Ive requested the US Payment Service in order to transfer funds from my Paypal account to my Payoneer card, more than 4 business days have passed and I didnt receive any further notification. Ticket number is LTK1212902679866X

Best regards
    mgmgfx wrote:

can you apply for US payment service with an Odesk Payoneer card?

Yes you can. Send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire.

Hi,

I have sent both of you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested information and respond to the email.

We look forward to hearing from you.

hurquiza wrote:

Hi guys,

Ive requested the US Payment Service in order to transfer funds from my Paypal account to my Payoneer card, more than 4 business days have passed and I didnt receive any further notification. Ticket number is LTK1212902679866X

Best regards

I have processed your ticket and passed it to our approval department. They will review it and email you with an update.

• ChristianTChristianT Posts: 1Member
    Thanks. I was approved.

But now I'm waiting for the US payment service. That also seems to take a long time, eight days so far. Could you look into it? (LTK1212902707635X)
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ChristianT wrote:

Thanks. I was approved.

But now I'm waiting for the US payment service. That also seems to take a long time, eight days so far. Could you look into it? (LTK1212902707635X)

Your application will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • horosavinhorosavin Posts: 0Member

Hi,

This seems like a right place to ask my question, I will try to make it brief and simple:

Basically, all I need the card for is to transfer certain amount of money I earn online to it and to use it for online payments. That's it. But I have a sort of phobia when it comes to any sort of banking - online and offline: I don't like it, don't understand it and always presume there must be some catch somewhere.

So, what I want to know is this: what is this "US Payment Service Questionnaire" I got and am I obliged to fill it in order to get my account functioning?

I guess there must be an answer somewhere on this forum, I just wasn't able to find it.

Thanks.

Cheers

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

The questionnaire you're talking about is a step in the application for the US Payment Service. You can read more about the service (and I'm sure you'll get many questions answered) in these topics:

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ivanbpivanbp Posts: 273Member ✭✭
    horosavin wrote on November 28 2013, 4:35 PM: »

Hi,

This seems like a right place to ask my question, I will try to make it brief and simple:

Basically, all I need the card for is to transfer certain amount of money I earn online to it and to use it for online payments. That's it. But I have a sort of phobia when it comes to any sort of banking - online and offline: I don't like it, don't understand it and always presume there must be some catch somewhere.

So, what I want to know is this: what is this "US Payment Service Questionnaire" I got and am I obliged to fill it in order to get my account functioning?

I guess there must be an answer somewhere on this forum, I just wasn't able to find it.

Thanks.

Cheers

Hi.

The U.S. PAYMENT SERVICES, provides an account number and bank routing number in USA.

with the U.S. Payment Service,you to receive payments from any US company!,You can receive payments from PayPal, Amazon, eBay, links, google, etc.

To activate this service, you must submit a national ID and answer a questionnaire, explaining how you get your money online.

I sent a private message with more information

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging

regards

• fininofinino Posts: 9Member ✭✭

Hello , 

I appliyed for payoneer card like 3days ago and still waitng for my Card . so i recently recived an email to provide some details and one of them its to give my own website.

1- I don't have a personal website or blog to link it to my payoneer account, im jst using payoneer to get a paypal account and sell some Moroccan items on Ebay  so what website should i link ? the Ebay.com maybe ?

2 -if the answer is yes (that i can simply put ebay.com as a link) so i should do it now or until i recive my card ? 

Thank you :)

Hi,

If you receive PayPal payments and eBay payments then yes, just write the down as the URL. You don't have to have your own website. 

Romi

I actually im just starting this sells and to have a valid ad at Ebay i need a paypal account that need payoneer so i can put online my products true Ebay so do i hv to meniton this to in the description  ?

I suggest to write down any relevant and useful information for us to be able to review the details thoroughly.

Romi

• kamelboxkamelbox Posts: 3Member
    Hello every one,

I entered my new Routing Number (061000052) into itunes Connect, it shows that the bank is Bank of America with a long list of branches, all in Georgia, which one should I choose?

Thanks

Hi,

The bank is in the US. You can choose any address of Bank of America in the United States - as long as the routing number etc are correct (which they are), you will be able to connect the bank details with no problem.

Romi

• kamelboxkamelbox Posts: 3Member
    Hello romi,
    Thank you very much

Okey thank you :D actually i jst recived my card today im really happy :D

I just activate my account and i want to assisiate payoneer account with Paypal to recive payement from Ebay so can i do it right now ?
    + in "My Account / Services - US Payment Profile" its said :

Questionnaire: Submitted   ID Documents Uploaded: Submitted

Is this means that's done , or i do have to wait  ? im confused XD

Hi,

You can start receiving payments via USPS. Should we need further information about a certain payment or need something to verify the service, we will contact you via email.

Romi

Okey Thank you =)
    I tryed to link my payonner card with paypal to link a verified card nd i got this msg =/
    The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer.s customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.
    what im supposed to do ?

+I also while checking the forum i notice that in my tool table i have Tools,services,withdrawal missing ?can you please tell me why ?

Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with PayPal, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds it will not work for you since PayPal won't be able to charge the verification amount

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly.

Regarding the toolbars - certain links are for certain services. You may not see all links since you don't use all the services we offer.

Romi

Ah i see , so how can i load money my payonner account to verify paypal ?

There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

I'm afraid there's no way "around this" just for PayPal. We cannot control their terms and rules.

Romi

I want to sell things on ebay , and u rtelling me that i cn't load money on payonner to verify paypal ?
    so is it posisble to use payonner card number or the bank detail tht i got to verifyl ebay and start selling ?

Hi - if your eBay account has the option to receive payments via direct deposit (US ACH), you can add your USPS details directly on eBay and withdraw your earnings!

Romi

Okey , thank you :)

i'm jst wondering if i can use my USPS to get a paiment from www.houzz.com ?

Hi,

If Houzz is able to pay via direct deposit (US ACH) to a US bank account, then yes, there should be no problem!

Romi

hi :)
    So i'll have jst to fill on www.houzz.com the bank informations that i have(Bank Name-Routing-Account Number-Account Type) ?
    Or i should go to My Account / Services - US Payment Request and fill the form?

what's the difference ? i'm confused  ?

You can use the new US Payment Request form - it's a direct way to contact the company you wish to be paid by. Then they can pay you via the USPS details.

Romi

But why dsnt it have to be that complicated  ? why i can't simply fill the information on the compagny i want normaly like if i have a local bank account without sending request and unnececery like this ... technologie is supposed to make things easy not complicated . :/

• mhyrleemhyrlee Posts: 1Member

Hi I just send the details for the application od US Payment Service. How long do I need to wait for the approval. And where can I check if my application is approved already.

@finino -  you can also add the USPS details directly on Houzz. The form is just a way to contact the company through Payoneer and perhaps create ground for potential partnership. As you wish.

@mhyrlee - Please allow up to 7 business days. You'll be updated via email and will be able to see the USPS option in your "Receive Money" option on the Payoneer online account.

Romi

• drupalmaviedrupalmavie Posts: 1Member
    Hi , 
    In order to activate my account i completed the requested items (questionnaire, ID Documents) since more than 2 weeks. I still have : Account Type: Checking 
    Is there a problem?. Have I made a mistake somewhere?
    Hope someone can help
    Thanks in Advance

Hi,

This is simply the type of banking account (there's checking and savings). Nothing is wrong!

In fact you can access your USPS details and use them to receive payments from US companies. If we need further information or verification we'll contact you via email.

Romi

• drupalmaviedrupalmavie Posts: 1Member

Hi,

I received email from payoneer that it's possibly to receive money. so i told my friend to send me money (he has a payonner account). but when he enters my email address he got a message : 

Details provided are invalid, please try again. You have 2 more tries before your account will be locked.

i don't know why?

• justzamirjustzamir Posts: 19Member ✭✭

If you got your Payoneer Card Via Payoneer Parnter then you need to receive payment from any Payoneer Partner to activate your card completly.

@drupalmavie - You can only receive payments via the US Payment Service from US companies. Not individuals.

If your friend tried to complete a Card to Card transfer, please note that both your accounts must first be active in receiving payments (partner/USPS), before this service is enabled.

Romi

• InFlames20InFlames20 Posts: 0Member
    Hi

I have submitted my documents for USPS and waiting for verfication. When is it going to be approved?

LTK12153011315070X

I would like to withdraw money from PayPal to it so that I can use it with my Payoneer card.

Thanks,
    Drazen

Hi,

Please note that your US Payment Service is enabled. You can see your bank details by logging into your account and opening the "Receive Money" menu.

You can start receiving payments from US companies and should we need further information regarding a payment, we'll contact you via email.

Romi

• yaqoobkhanzyaqoobkhanz Posts: 7Member

Hello Pyoneer team I'm asking that i have verified my account but still i got us payment service questionnaire.what should i do with it I have applied for payoneer to pay for my online shopping on eBay.how should i fill my questionnaire?please help me 

If you need to pay on eBay you simply use the card to shop. The questionnaire asks which site you intend to receive payments from.

Romi

• jsrw12jsrw12 Posts: 2Member

I requested a payment using my old account number (which was working before the update)... But the payment is nowhere to be found. 

The email that you sent me about the update of the US Payment service stated that I could still receive payments with my old number... but it's been a whole day since the transfer was made and I still haven't got any notifications or anything to confirm that payoneer is aware of the payment.

I sent a question to the customer support team but I haven't got any answer yet. (Ticket: LTK1216101429864X)

Hi,

The old details do still work and payments will be transferred to your Payoneer account. Note that it may take up to 7 business days for the payment to go through.

Romi

• jsrw12jsrw12 Posts: 2Member

Ok, thank you ;)