Us Payment Service

Comments

• hichamovhichamov Posts: 25Member
    SayWhat wrote:

hichamov

with all due respect you shouldn't talk about stuff you know little about.

You can clearly read the comments from Payoneer staff in which they admit there have been problems with withdrawals initiated on certain dates.

and with all respect due to you you shouldn't be frustrated if you think you know more little than the little i know :)

whatever, Patience is a Vertue :) and any problem have a solution so stop acting rude!

Goodluck ;)
  • Gianni M.Gianni M. Posts: 7Member
    hichamov wrote:

and with all respect due to you you shouldn't be frustrated if you think you know more little than the little i know :)

whatever, Patience is a Vertue :) and any problem have a solution so stop acting rude!

Goodluck ;)

patience is a virtue not always, 12 days retention money, not about patience, not an apology, much less talk.

a person who knows the least business, can not speak of patience in a case like this "money is sleeping (literally)" in my case I had planned to invest, and in 12 days could have been multiplied. Does anyone return it?. The answer is no.

I put myself in the place of others involved in this case, many are desperate because they want to depend on Payoneer service to withdraw their money. and had many plans with your money.

I suggest you be more respectful, and do not talk of "patience," if anyone has every right to claim and realize their frustration on each line, we are. Payonner for the first time gave a sign of "inefficiency".

I just hope this is resolved soon, for the sake of others and mine.

saludos ;)
  • katherinekatherine Posts: 2Member
    I have 2 withdrawals from the 1 and 2 September, let me know if I make another withdrawal of funds this will be processed normally, or also have to wait?
  • DammikaDammika Posts: 1Member
    hello dear...
    i want from you give me all the information about how i can get a Virtual US Bank account...i
  • Gianni M.Gianni M. Posts: 7Member
    Dear readers, tell them that yesterday made ​​a new withdrawal from Paypal, voya wait until the money arrives in the course of those days. We trust that this process is accomplished successfully. Once completed, they will be informed by the same means. And so you can withdraw your funds with confidence and without fear. I know most of you do not dare to make a new retirement because of this problem. I hope to be contrubuiyendo something to at least relax a little.

I wish them well.
    blessings. :)
  • SayWhatSayWhat Posts: 7Member
    hichamov. An Obvious Troll is Still Obvious

Anyhoo, I made a transfer yesterday, and I will be expecting to receive it tomorrow (Thursday). If I don't I shall conclude that there are issues at Payoneer we are not being made aware about and I shall warn everyone who cares about their money to be very careful with this company.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammika wrote:

hello dear...
    i want from you give me all the information about how i can get a Virtual US Bank account...i

Hey ;)

You first need to have an active partner/affiliate account, meaning you need to have received at least 3 recent partner payments to your account. Once you have, you need to contact our CS department and let them know that you are interested in applying to the Virtual Account pilot program.

If you have any specific questions or comments, feel free.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • jerro2011jerro2011 Posts: 2Member
    Hello everybody
    to Payoneer administration
    i just dont buy your story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!
    for 12 days my friend send money form PayPal and money still not there

you are a bank and if PayPal sent you money you should see it one it arrived on a paper or by some electronic way
    also you said some people already has received the money but no one has written it here

tell as what going on here the truth and dont tell to people it will be resolved within 1-2 days you already told it 5 times
    jerro2011 wrote:

Hello everybody...

Hey,

I'm sorry you feel that way, however I assure you that we are not making up any "stories" and are trying to be as transparent in regards to this situation as possible.

As we previously mentioned, partner/affiliate payments have not been affected by this technical issue in any way. The issue is limited to a single file of payment made to VBAs for only a couple dozen cardholders, and all other VBA payments activities are working as normal.
    Nissim
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    For what it's worth, Hichamov is not a troll, but a real user. Since this problem has only affected a handful of people, he was trying to help.

To be clear - we are NOT a bank. We work WITH a bank. It's a huge difference. This means, just like any bank account that you have, that money is sent to the bank, and the bank puts it in your account, and they also give you a list of your transactions. Since we have this missing file - e.g. the file the bank hasnt' yet transferred to us - that is where this problem is originating.

Either way, Gianni - you shouldn't have a problem adding a new card, and anything with partner payments isn't affected in any way. If you can't add another partner to the card, please contact our support team. These two issues are completely unrelated.
    Talia
  • DammikaDammika Posts: 1Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey ;)

You first need to have an active partner/affiliate account, meaning you need to have received at least 3 recent partner payments to your account. Once you have, you need to contact our CS department and let them know that you are interested in applying to the Virtual Account pilot program.

If you have any specific questions or comments, feel free.

Thanks,

Thanks lot dear
  • RojoRojo Posts: 2Member
    edited September 2011
    Hello,
    As I see, the problem with transactions to VBA continues, after speaking on the phone with one of the Payoneer's representatives on Friday (Sept-09) and understanding what's going on with my transactions sent from PayPal on 1st and 3rd, I was assured by operator that I can continue to withdraw money from PayPal, and the problem affects only the transactions made in the first week of September.
    So I sent some amount on Friday, Sept 09, to my VBA, today it's Wednesday, there was no holiday… and my money didn't come… who can explain me this situation? What should I do in order to get my hard earned money and why your representatives misleading us???

Thanks in advance,
    Rojo
  • SreckoMSreckoM Posts: 7Member
    For me there a two different cases but no money from either of them.

On Sep 1st PayPal send money from my account to Virtual Acc. So let's say that this is same problem that affects rest of people here.
    But, on Sep 5th I had private load, not related to PayPal at all, and still I do not have money from it. So 9 days and nothing...
    I used Virtual Acc for 2nd time, and to be honest, I am not sure that this is best way to go, especially with larger amounts of $.
    SayWhat wrote:

hichamov. An Obvious Troll is Still Obvious

Anyhoo, I made a transfer yesterday, and I will be expecting to receive it tomorrow (Thursday). If I don't I shall conclude that there are issues at Payoneer we are not being made aware about and I shall warn everyone who cares about their money to be very careful with this company.

heheh im not a troll dude.. so Funny hehehe im a simple Payoneer card holder since 2009, and all what i tried to say is Business Mean Patience.. You will Say Time Mean Money and i agree with you but you have also to be patient because isuues can happen any time... so you must stop acting RUDE... Like payoneer will steal your Money!!!! so FUNNY.

im a payoneer user, you are a payoneer users, and they will resolve your problems which touch every transactions on all payment solutions services companies.

Goodluck.
    @hichamov
    I hope that questions is not will they solve it or not. Question is WHEN? That is what I need to know. After 9 days of NOTHING I need to have some answer, because if I have larger amounts of $ going over Payoneer I need to have better (read faster) response when problems like this happen.
  • EmiEmi Posts: 2Member
    Dear Payoneer Team,

I have been using your services since the beginning of the year, and let me say I was satisfied.

I even tried to hold myself for the last days, even though I found that the only place to find information about this deposit delay was here in this forum, as Online Chat seems not to work, support emails take 48hrs to respond with PASTED answers and of course nobody picks up the 1-800-251-2521. I don't even want to think about sending someone to 410 Park Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10022, as I know what will come out of that...

Anyways, as I was saying, I was holding...waiting, but this situation has reached to a extreme point, completely unseen in online business. As you can imagine.. I did 2 big transfers on Sept 1st and 2nd, and after waiting so much, sending several emails, I still have no satisfactory answer....

So, lets define Satisfactory, Serious or Responsible answer....

We need you guys to give certain and accurate information... and IN CASE YOU DON'T HAVE IT....

PROVIDE MEANS FOR COMPENSATION

You must offer some sort of compensation for every day OUR MONEY IS LOST... this compensation is for PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE loss of income or earning potential....

Up to this point, OUR money is "working" (like providing interest earnings) to someone somewhere... Just face it. We don't even know if some one is using that money to operate in wall street, if the bank was hacked or whatever (please avoid comments on this, as its just an example)

IF YOU SAY WE ARE ONLY A COUPLE OF DOZENS.... Then this shouldn't mean a lot of money to you.... so just ask for a piece of documentation (LIKE AN EMAIL FROM PAYPAL -WHICH OF COURSE I HAVE- STATING THAT BANK RESPONDED AS A COMPLETED TRANSACTION...) AND PROCEED TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A TEMPORARY BALANCE ACCOUNT.... YES PAYONEER MONEY.... You can take the time you want to deal with the bank and get it back....

Else, provide a PER DAY COMPENSATION RATE for those of us who are still waiting for a decent answer.....

This is for you Talia and for you too Nissim.... Provide a concrete answer.

I expect no less than 3% of money transferred per day delayed.

I hope to hear back from you... Its time to provide a way out to this uncomfortable situation for us all.
  • ssinghssingh Posts: 10Member
    Talia and Nissim I am grateful that you are doing the best that you can and judging by the comments that you have posted I trust that you are doing all that you can do.

However the general consensus amongst the users affected by this is that we had previously assumed that the delay was caused by the Labour Day bank holiday along with technical issues coupled with the weekend. Could you advise as to whether the bank have supplied you with any further details, as I (and many other users) are concerned that the matter may by far more severe?
    @SreckoM

i totaly agree with you and i understand like the payoneer's staff understand too and i hope that your problem will be resolved sooner than later.
    Maybe some got me wrong and don't understand why i defend payoneer, so i give you an simple answer : they are serious, the support do the best to improve all services like any other payment solution company, plus the bank transfers can get an issue which can be resolved.. the delay is important for us as webmarketers but as the problem happened we must leave time to the concerning services in order to resolve it! no !?
  • EmiEmi Posts: 2Member
    Dear Payoneer Team,

I have been using your services since the beginning of the year, and let me say I was satisfied.

I even tried to hold myself for the last days, even though I found that the only place to find information about this deposit delay was here in this forum, as Online Chat seems not to work, support emails take 48hrs to respond with PASTED answers and of course nobody picks up the 1-800-251-2521. I don't even want to think about sending someone to 410 Park Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10022, as I know what will come out of that...

Anyways, as I was saying, I was holding...waiting, but this situation has reached to a extreme point, completely unseen in online business. As you can imagine.. I did 2 big transfers on Sept 1st and 2nd, and after waiting so much, sending several emails, I still have no satisfactory answer....

So, lets define Satisfactory, Serious or Responsible answer....

We need you guys to give certain and accurate information... and IN CASE YOU DON'T HAVE IT....

PROVIDE MEANS FOR COMPENSATION

You must offer some sort of compensation for every day OUR MONEY IS LOST... this compensation is for PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE loss of income or earning potential....

Up to this point, OUR money is "working" (like providing interest earnings) to someone somewhere... Just face it. We don't even know if some one is using that money to operate in wall street, if the bank was hacked or whatever (please avoid comments on this, as its just an example)

IF YOU SAY WE ARE ONLY A COUPLE OF DOZENS.... Then this shouldn't mean a lot of money to you.... so just ask for a piece of documentation (LIKE AN EMAIL FROM PAYPAL -WHICH OF COURSE I HAVE- STATING THAT BANK RESPONDED AS A COMPLETED TRANSACTION...) AND PROCEED TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A TEMPORARY BALANCE ACCOUNT.... YES PAYONEER MONEY.... You can take the time you want to deal with the bank and get it back....

Else, provide a PER DAY COMPENSATION RATE for those of us who are still waiting for a decent answer.....

This is for you Talia and for you too Nissim.... Provide a concrete answer.

I expect no less than 3% of money transferred per day delayed.

I hope to hear back from you... Its time to provide a way out to this uncomfortable situation for us all.
    How much time we need to leave them? That is what I am asking for, I do not need for problem to be resolved today, but I need precise answer about when this is going to be resolved.
    This is MOST important thing for me. If I need to wait more than 14 days to solve problems like this, and need to open threads about it on forums, this is not good for me.
    Too much time spent and still no definite answers, is what bothers me.
    edited September 2011
    Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that the funds are now being processed, and will appear as “Adjustment” in your My Account summary.

While the funds are being loaded as we speak, it may take a couple of hours until you see the actual transaction update on your My Account page.

I wanted to thank everyone for contacting us and giving us feedback in regards to this issue. Regardless of what type of feedback you give us, it all helps and we are very grateful.

Additionally, I wanted to once again apologize for the inconvenience caused to any cardholders affected by this rare technical issue. As you know, this is the first time it has ever happened, and as such I assure you that we are conducting an in depth evaluation of the issue. We will make sure to do all that we can to avoid future instances, and in worst case scenarios reduce processing times.

If anyone has any questions or comments at all, or does not see this update in their My Account page, please feel free to contact me via PM or directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Nissim
    edited September 2011
    Hey,

I've posted an update in the other topic. To keep things simple and more organized, please see the post made here: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/377-virtual-account-trouble/page__pid__1232__st__40#entry1232

Going to close this topic, simply so that we can have all of the posts made in one place (much easier for everyone), and the other one is longer (sorry adrian :P)

Thanks,
    Nissim
  • ericssonDZericssonDZ Posts: 1Member
    us virtual account
    i would get a us virtual account i need it
    i have all Conditions for get it i have more thane 3 month and i make 3 transaction
    from odesk if you can help me Please do not hesitate because I need for this account
    if there are some other Conditions tell me thanks.
    ericssonDZ wrote:

i would get a us virtual account i need it
    i have all Conditions for get it i have more thane 3 month and i make 3 transaction
    from odesk if you can help me Please do not hesitate because I need for this account
    if there are some other Conditions tell me thanks.

Hey,

Have you sent a request to our CS department yet? If you have, please PM me the ticket ID (Starts with LTK) and I'll look into the status for you.

If not, please contact our CS department, via http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx , for further details.

Thanks,
    Nissim
  • sosakaisersosakaiser Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Hello there.
    First of all, sorry about my english if you find typos, I'm a latin guy.

I have transferred a Paypal fund to Payoneer, was $1000 sent on September 1st, and I expected to collect that on Sept 8th. When Paypal estimates a transfer completion date, all the time was loaded in Payoneer a few days before, so sweet so far. With a Labor Day in the middle of this first transfer I said "OK, they are delayed for that and maybe this time the load will be on specified time".

On friday 9th, when I cannot see my funds in my account, I tried to reach the Delaware Bank (the first piece in this chain) and they said "Contact Payoneer directly". So I started a chat with an operator who said me "this is an issue with some specific transfer dates, but you can still sending funds from Paypal".

I said "Lets transfer another fund" the same day of my chat, on Sept 9th, for an amount of $800. And what happens with that too? YEAH!
    So I'm here, on Sept 15th, with $1800 lost in space, waiting for my own money in a pile shelf with lot of tickets since I found this forum thread.

Please save all the kind feedback and apologies. The chat operators have a lot of copy/paste phrases for that.

This is a nightmare for me and all the working people who need that money in a daily basis like me.
    I have a lot of unpaid bills because you guys. $1800 is almost the half of my monthly incomes and you are playing with my money until today.

So the reputation of Payoneer is ZERO for me right now, and I'm really concerned about to repeat this issues in the future. But OF COURSE you are the ONLY way for me to collect Paypal funds because Paypal doesn't exist in my country. So I'm big time scr*wed right now. If I could have another option for Paypal transfers, I will take it in an instant. But I can't.

The last thing said for last operator is something like ( I don´t received the last chat in my email, sorry) "I passed your issue to Payments Dept and they will mannualy transfer the funds soon". At this time, "SOON" is an empty word for me. Maybe means 'today', maybe 'tomorrow is friday so another week is coming and I don't have MY MONEY in my pocket'.

Again, save all your words, and JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY RIGHT NOW!
    "Thanks for choose Payoneer, have a nice day"

Bye
  • martin_bodommartin_bodom Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    Hello Nissim, just sent you a PM and email because I didn't get my payments loaded yet.
    Sosa,

Pleas email me at [email protected] with the following info (even though you have already provided it to our support team):

1) Date of transfer
    2) Amount of transfer
    3) Who initiated it (PayPal)

And I will make sure it is taken care of immediately.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Sosa,

Pleas email me at [email protected] with the following info (even though you have already provided it to our support team):

1) Date of transfer
    2) Amount of transfer
    3) Who initiated it (PayPal)

And I will make sure it is taken care of immediately.

Done, thanks.
    Talia, I just emailed you too, I've been told the payments were going to be loaded this morning but still nothing.
    I know, I am trying to find out why.
    Talia

Talia, I just emailed you too, I've been told the payments were going to be loaded this morning but still nothing.

Sit back, relax and enjoy your weekend my friend, because nothing will gonna happen.
    This is a public forum, so all the user's comments need to be answered. But the answer is the same as always, even in a PM: "I'm passing it on, I'll keep you updated". Is the same answer of the chat support guys. They are passing on all the issues between them all day.
    OK, so there were 2 missing files from those dates, but the second one was transferred to us and the payments are being made as we speak. It will take a few more hours since we need to load them manually, but they should be done in the next few hours.

The balance will be reflected right away, but the transaction itself won't show up for a few hours.

I will be receiving notification when the transfers are complete, at which point I will post here so you know they were all done.

I'd like to reiterate that these are for payments performed Sept 1-7, not later.

I'll be in touch soon.
    Talia
    sosakaiser wrote:

Sit back, relax and enjoy your weekend my friend, because nothing will gonna happen.
    This is a public forum, so all the user's comments need to be answered. But the answer is the same as always, even in a PM: "I'm passing it on, I'll keep you updated". Is the same answer of the chat support guys. They are passing on all the issues between them all day.

We've been in direct contact with our CS team and are working to resolve the issue as we speak. As Talia mentioned in the post above, the funds should be appearing on the affected accounts within the next few hours.

I assure you that we don't just pass around issues between each other with no intent on resolving them. We very much want to resolve the issue as soon as possible, and understand the urgency of having the funds available for use.

If you have any specific questions or comments, feel free to contact me at any time, and I'll do my best to help.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Thanks, but I only need one thing from you guys, and I'll start to believe in your words when this thing finally happen.

"The Trust is like the Virginity: when you lose it, you will never recover it again".
    This is not a matter of money availability or funds, this is a matter of Hope in the future.

All of your cardholders are Non-US Residents, and nobody can get an US Bank Account by themselves. I'm an South American Interactive Creative Director with 25+ of expertise and many awards on a shelf, and I've started to work with US clients. But because all those cheap people pays with Paypal, and Paypal doesn't exist in my country, here I am in a program who depends on a ghostly bank like FBDEL trying to living with Dignity because I'm an Alien.

With all this 'technical issues' you are not delaying money, but helping to killing our Future. I don't know any other option to receive Paypal funds in my hand, and for a few months I was so grateful with you guys to been accepted in this pilot program. But now I'm with your 'pilot' in a plane who is falling down. How can I trust in Payoneer again? This is a huge answer for you guys so you will need to work hard in the future to recover our Trust.

Thanks
    I can 100% trust your frustration, but in the 2 years that this pilot program has been running, we have never had a delayed payment. Of course, you need to do what's good for you. We are working hard on making sure this doesn't happen again. It's not like we did this on purpose, and clearly we are hurt by this as well.

Anyway, like I said, these Sept 1-7 payments are being made as we speak (a lot of people have already emailed me to say they received them), but since we aren't through yet, it can take longer for some.

At no point have we promised that the payments will be made at a certain time until now, so this isn't just lip service, which I am 100% against.

BTW, unlike virginity, trust CAN be regained with time.

Well, TECHNICALLY so can virginity with surgery :P
    Talia
  • AdnanAdnan Posts: 1Member
    Hello Payoneer,
    I need Payoneer's virtual account.But i don't have 3 transactions can you skip this one condition?I need it.

Thanks,
    I will be checking all day if I get the payments then, I hope "a few hours" is not the same as you said before "a few days".

Sosakaiser, vos que quizás tenés más experiencia en este tipo de cosas, no se podría hacer algún tipo de intimación al banco? por retener el dinero tantos días sin ningún tipo de explicación?
    Talia wrote:

Anyway, like I said, these Sept 1-7 payments are being made as we speak (a lot of people have already emailed me to say they received them), but since we aren't through yet, it can take longer for some.

And what about my second payment on Sept 9th??
    From now on I feel fear about transfer any other funds this days.
    The Fear can't be fixed with stiches.
    Martin - hablo espanol tambien, and please speak English on the boards. B)
    Talia
    As I said, payments have been going through as usual every day, so while I'm not saying that you don't have missing payments, we can't report them yet to the bank since it hasn't been the 7 working day time frame yet.
    Talia
    but it is not 7 working days, it is between 3 and 5 working days from Paypal to Payoneer's card...the new transfers are delayed too?
    As I said, transfers have been going through. Since bank transfers can take up to 7 working days (even though they usually go through a LOT faster), those are the guidelines are have to go by.
    Talia
    Hi Adnan,

I wish we could, but it's a requirement since it deals with sensitive bank information. Just like any bank would require to see that you are working or have an income before they would open you a bank account.
    Talia
    edited September 2011
    Hey Natalia,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your continued service, we certainly do appreciate it!

May I ask when the payment was initiated? The bank estimates transfers can take up to 7 business days for processing, so if the payment was sent in the last few days it may simply still be processing.

I completely understand your frustration, and being with Payoneer for so long I'm sure you know this is the first time anything like this has happened with the VBA. I can assure you that we're doing our best to have all payments processed as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Nissim
  • pashapasha Posts: 19Member ✭✭
    1. One lost transfer from Sep.2 was credited to my acct yesterday ($1192,19)
    2. I'm still waiting for 3 ACHs from sep.8 and sep.9 for .... almost $10.000 (ten thousand bucks)

$3,729.32 USD from Sep.8
    $1557.88 USD from Sep.8
    $4,607.07 USD from Sep.9

I'm calm despite that i lose money every day (i have to pay money for Adv to earn money: no money now = no adv = no earnings), because i've understood one thing: nothing can speed up funding process (tickets, calls, live chats etc). The only one advice: keep your nerves and wait.
  • HeshanHeshan Posts: 1Member
    How to get my mastercard
    Again, we are REALLY sorry about the delayed payments. As we work to get this issue resolved, we are also working to make sure this doesn't happen again.

We know this is a huge inconvenience for everyone, we have no doubt whatsoever.
    Talia