Us Payment Service

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Pasha and Natalia - have you opened tickets on the missing payments? Even though technically the 7 working days haven't passed? Please do, if you haven't.
    Talia
    Our support can take up to 2 working days to reply. You will receive a response, I promise.
    Talia
  • pashapasha Posts: 19Member ✭✭
    Yeah, i did: LTK52906309282X

I've opened ticket regarding 4 delayed payments, for now 3 ACHs are still pending.
    OK, great. Will get back to you when I have news.
    Talia
  • ibr@him[email protected] Posts: 2Member
    edited September 2011
    Hi, [email protected] from morocco

i just applied for a payoneer mastercard!

i would like to know what i have to do to get a vba! i really need it to withdraw from my paypal almost everyday!

whats the Minimum partner payment should i have before i apply for a vba? does it have to be from diffrent partners??

Talia plz help!
    Hi [email protected]!

To be able to apply for the VA, you need to have at least 3 partner payments over a 3 months period. Then you can email our support team to apply for the VA. The payments can be from any of our partners - the same one or three different ones - it doesn't matter, and it doesn't have to be from the partner that you originally signed up with.
    Talia
  • Hi Talia ur so friendly
    im ok with the conditions expept the 3mounth period, can you skip this?
    I hope it will be today...
  • SreckoMSreckoM Posts: 7Member
    Hi,

where can I see what are my VBA limits for private payments, over ACH?

Are those limits also for money that I withdraw from PayPal?
    If i remember right $5000 per transfer (there was a problem with transfer over this sum)

Create ticket
    Hi SreckoM,

There isn't a limit for payments to your virtual account, but we can only load $2,500 a day, so if you were to send a payment for, say, $10,000, it would be loaded $2,500 a day over a 4 day period.

As far as private loads are concerned (Homepage-Load Money to Card), the limit is $1,000 per day.
    Talia
    Well, if you receive 3 payments from partners, they may be able to help.
    Talia
    I hope it will be fast too...
    Talia
  • sosakaisersosakaiser Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Finally I've received one of my delayed transfers of $1000. Thank you guys for that.

I'm waiting for the second transfer of $800, but as Talia said, I must to wait until Sept 20th to complete the 7 business days of this kind of transfers.
    I really don't want to come back again the 21th so I hope this time have a normal transfer without delays.

All this issue was an awful experience never happened before in all my financial history, and I really hope not to repeat it again, for me and for all the implied users.

Thanks,
    Alberto Sosa
  • k, thanks talia!
  • umarshhafiqumarshhafiq Posts: 10Member
    Hello! i am in a very big problem, paypal has just limit my account and i am from the paypal unsupported country.. And i was using a Virtual private network having a US ip to run this account. And now i am not able to verify the address. I want to change my Vba account number.. Can you please guide me how i can change a VBa account number. Or can i able to apply for another payoneer debit card with my Name.. I already have a payoneer card and Vba account. And i continuously makes transactions from payoneer partners sites.... Just need a new account to run paypal....Thanx in advance
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

The only way to get a new VBA account number is to open a completely new Payoneer account and apply for a new VBA.

If you want to continue using the Payee ID currently liked to your Payoneer account, you would need to have the account closed and the Payee released, and then re-apply via your partner/affiliate program.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    Great, so I can receive money over ACH to VBA without any limitations, except limit of 2500$ per day?
    Again, I am very sorry for this problem. We aren't 100% sure what caused the problem with the bank, but we are taking steps to ensure this doesn't happen again.
    Talia
  • jerro2011jerro2011 Posts: 2Member
    Talia please tell me is it possible to continue working with you or your service is dead ?????
    if i will transfer now money from PayPal how long it will take to money to arrive ?
    Yes, but the limit isn't on you, only the amount we can load, so it will be in our account, per se, and each day we will transfer another $2,500. You can transfer any amount you'd like at once.
    Talia
    Nice, thank you for fast response Thalia.

I had limit on my Payoneer card for private payments of $2000 for 30 days, a lot of my money had to go other ways, with VBA I am going to flow entire cash over Payoneer, Great news!
    Yes, you shouldn't have a problem. ;)
    Talia
    Hi guys,

The missing file has been retrieved and all the missing payments from Sept 8-10 have been loaded. We haven't had any reports of any more missing payments past those dates and really hope that this is the last time we have these problems. We are working hard with the bank to figure out what went wrong so we can make sure it doesn't happen again in the future.

The money will appear in your account within an hour, and will appear on your transaction list within about 6 hours.

As usual, if for some reason something is still missing, please let us know. I will be at a conference in London until Friday morning, but Nissim will be available (I will be checking my email periodically).

Jerro - our service is nowhere near dead. There were 2 files that the bank hadn't passed on to us, which is why some of the payments got stuck. It affected a couple dozen people, and only on certain dates. Thousands of payments have been going through without a hitch every day.
    Talia
    Good news, Talia!

I hope such delays will never happen again!

P.S. Please, check p.m.
  • umarshhafiqumarshhafiq Posts: 10Member
    edited September 2011
    Thanx for details nissim, but i tell you one thing that i am an active member of some of your partners sites and i am not to able to closed my account for now.. But can you please tell me one thing more, that it is possible to open more then one account per person. Because i am an active and reputed member of nearly more than six payoneer partner sites.. like freelancer, odesk, elance, guru, scriptlance, rentacoder... now i have a account that have a payee from one partner site, can i able to apply for a new account from another partner site, i will have different payee from that site..Please just clear this thing...
    I love payoneer service... and i don't want to go for some other vba service....
    Thanx in advance

Thanx for details nissim, but i tell you one thing that i am an active member of some of your partners sites and i am not to able to closed my account for now.. But can you please tell me one thing more, that it is possible to open more then one account per person. Because i am an active and reputed member of nearly more than six payoneer partner sites.. like freelancer, odesk, elance, guru, scriptlance, rentacoder... now i have a account that have a payee from one partner site, can i able to apply for a new account from another partner site, i will have different payee from that site..Please just clear this thing...
    I love payoneer service... and i don't want to go for some other vba service....
    Thanx in advance

Hey,

Yes, while we encourage members with multiple partner/affiliate accounts to link them onto one Payoneer account (as it is more convenient and less costly) you can indeed open more than one Payoneer account under your name.

Each account will need to have it's own active Payee, and a unique e-mail address.

When you select Payoneer as the payment method for the additional account, just fill out the application again rather than selecting to merge with an existing account. After you have 3 partner payments for that account, you can then ask for a VBA to be associated with the account.

Note: Our CS team may contact you in regards to merging accounts, just let them know that you'd like to have separate accounts.

If you have any questions please feel free.

Thanks,
    Nissim
  • RojoRojo Posts: 2Member
    Finally I got all my missing payments, thanks to all Payoneer stuff and personally to Talia... I really hope that it will never happen again and Payoneer system will work perfect as it was during this summer...

Regards,
    Rojo
    edited September 2011
    Rojo wrote:

Finally I got all my missing payments, thanks to all Payoneer stuff and personally to Talia... I really hope that it will never happen again and Payoneer system will work perfect as it was during this summer...

Regards,
    Rojo

Glad to hear it, and we'll certainly do our best ;)

@Pasha: sending you a PM now
    Nissim
    Natalia wrote:

Didn't get any money from my transfer on Sep 9 :(

So, not ALL payments between 8 and 10 were made!

They payments were all received and are being processed, though it might take 24-48 hours for them all to complete (likely sooner, though it shouldn't take longer than that).
    Nissim
    I received all lost transfers. Hope that such delays will never happen again.
    Thanks to Payoneer team.
    pasha wrote:

I received all lost transfers. Hope that such delays will never happen again.
    Thanks to Payoneer team.

Glad to hear it ;)
    Nissim
    Natalia - did your last payments go through?
    Talia
  • slimshady002slimshady002 Posts: 5Member
    Hi there Payoneer!

I just received my Mastercard today. I tried to add funds to it with my Freelancer account, but failed.

I work in a site called fiverr.com, which only pays through Paypal. So, I signed up in Freelancer, added funds from Paypal to that account, and withdrawn them with the Debit card. A few days ago, I got a mail from them saying

"Freelancer.com is not a money exchange site. Fund transfers from one Freelancer.com account to another should be in payment for services received or refunds of said payments, etc. Likewise we do not allow deposit via one payment service (e.g. Paypal), followed by a withdrawal via another (e.g. Moneybookers)."

Therefore, I couldn't receive any of the three payments needed to ask for a VBA.

Is there a way to pay directly to you X amount of money needed to get a VBA? Or do I have to keep searching for partners until I can use one as a money exchange site? I'd really love to get a VBA and withdraw money directly from Paypal to Payoneer, I have a few friends from here (Argentina) that have been using this program since it first come out (they were active customers of Payoneer and got a mail from you with invitations), and this is actually the BEST way to get money out of Paypal here in Argentina. So, getting a Virtual Account would really, really help me. I have three months of payment from Fiverr.com stuck in my Paypal account with no way to get them out :/ (I live in a small city, and the Paypal bank solutions are for only 5 cities in the whole country. I can't afford traveling 400km each time I want to withdraw my money :/ ).

So, if by any means I can get the VBA, I'm willing to do whatever to get it opened. I really need it, please consider this application.

Thanks in advance,
    Francisco
    Hey,

Receiving an invitation to the US Virtual Account pilot program is not a matter of payment. We require (3) partner payments not for the funds, but for showing us that you have a valid and active payee account.

Unfortunately there is no way around this. You will need to request an invitation once you have an active payee account with at least (3) recent payments.
    Nissim
    Thanks for the prompt answer :D

I see. So, As soon as I receive three payments I can apply for this? Do they have to be partner payments, or can they be payments from here: https://load.payoneer.com/[email protected] ?

Kind Regards

Thanks for the prompt answer :D

I see. So, As soon as I receive three payments I can apply for this? Do they have to be partner payments, or can they be payments from here: https://load.payoneer.com/[email protected] ?

Kind Regards

You're very welcome ;)

They need to be partner payments.

Note: This is only the base requirement for you to be able to submit a request, it doesn't guarantee that you will be offered an invite.
    Nissim
    Yep, I keep that in mind. Having three payments only allows me to submit a request, but then it's up to you to accept or reject it. I know that some other things like the amount of already opened accounts counts, but I have faith on this. Whenever I'm able to send the request, I'll state what do I want the vba for, and how it's the only way I can get payed. I hope that counts too :)

Well, thanks for your time!
    Have a great day.
  • hack4dz00hack4dz00 Posts: 8Member
    edited October 2011
    hello....i have a payoneer US Virtual Account....and i want know if i can send a funds from my Virtual Account to other bank Account...because moneybookers.com ask me for send funds to them bank Account for unlock and verify my moneybookers Account ...
    Hi Hack,

Unfortunately, you can only receive funds to your virtual account. Since you don't actually have a bank account (your funds appear on your card, not an account), you cannot make payments from it.
    Talia
  • EvgenyEvgeny Posts: 0Member
    Hello!

Dear Payoneer! I have applied for US virtual bank account. I have enough payments for it and I allready sent request in support (Ticket # LTK52907542170X). Could you tell me when my ticket will be processed?

Warm regards,
    Evgeny
    Hey,

Your request was indeed received and is being reviewed. It normally takes a few business days to receive a reply, after which you will be contacted with further details.
    Nissim
  • NocharizmaNocharizma Posts: 6Member
    Hi,
    I am need VBA account for [email protected]
    Have good payment history (much more than 3). Please help me with it.
    Many thanks.
    Alex
    Hi Nocharizma,

Welcome to the forums! Go ahead and send a request through our support team and then post the ticket ID here (starts with LTK). Nissim or I will pass it on straight to the virtual account department.
    Talia
    Thanks for answer. Please check it LTK52907915718X.
    Nocharizma wrote:

Thanks for answer. Please check it LTK52907915718X.

Thanks for the quick reply ;)

I've forwarded your request along to the proper department, and we will get back to you via e-mail once it's been processed.

Feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply ;)

I've forwarded your request along to the proper department, and we will get back to you via e-mail once it's been processed.

Feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Ok, waiting for.
    Many thanks.
  • mchetouanemchetouane Posts: 2Member
    Hi, i'm new here.

First, I congratulate all the staff working here & taking care of this nice community.

I'm a freelancer working with Odesk. I'm beginning to have good works and payements from jobs i'm doing (Had received 1 so far) and will get others

soon.

My question is : When i apply for US VBA, is there any legal papers required (National ID, ...).

Thank you in advance and Good luck.