Us Payment Service

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mchetouane wrote:

Hi, i'm new here.

First, I congratulate all the staff working here & taking care of this nice community.

I'm a freelancer working with Odesk. I'm beginning to have good works and payements from jobs i'm doing (Had received 1 so far) and will get others

soon.

My question is : When i apply for US VBA, is there any legal papers required (National ID, ...).

Thank you in advance and Good luck.

Hey,

Thanks very much, we really appreciate it ;) Indeed, we have an awesome community, so thanks for being a part of it.

I'm glad to hear that things have been picking up with you work wise. In regards to your question, we require a valid form of identification (national ID, passport, driver's license, etc) to open the Payoneer account, so there would be no need to provide it again when applying for the VBA. It's possible that we will ask for a confirmation of the ID that was provided when you opened the Payoneer account (or another valid form of identification).
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • mchetouanemchetouane Posts: 2Member
    edited October 2011
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

Thanks very much, we really appreciate it ;) Indeed, we have an awesome community, so thanks for being a part of it.

I'm glad to hear that things have been picking up with you work wise. In regards to your question, we require a valid form of identification (national ID, passport, driver's license, etc) to open the Payoneer account, so there would be no need to provide it again when applying for the VBA. It's possible that we will ask for a confirmation of the ID that was provided when you opened the Payoneer account (or another valid form of identification).

Thank you Nissim, when i'll receive more than 3 payments from Odesk, i will apply certainly for US VBA. Wish me good luck to accept my request :) .
    mchetouane wrote:

Thank you Nissim, when i'll receive more than 3 payments from Odesk, i will apply certainly for US VBA. Wish me good luck to accept my request :) .

Once you receive the 3rd payment and submit your request, please PM me the ticket ID number (will start with LTK) and I'll make sure it gets to the right place ;)
    Nissim
  • mchetouanemchetouane Posts: 2Member
    Nissim wrote:

Once you receive the 3rd payment and submit your request, please PM me the ticket ID number (will start with LTK) and I'll make sure it gets to the right place ;)

Thank You very much :)
  • RZamanAnikRZamanAnik Posts: 8Member
    Hello, I am in need of a US VBA. I'm a Payoneer Cardholder for more than a year and have more than 15 transaction per month. As I've seen the requirement of 3 payments within 3 months, I'd like to note, I get paid from oDesk 12 Times per 3 months.

I am indeed a heavy user of Payoneer. And now I need a US Virtual Bank Account made for me. I already applied in EmailForm (LTK52908837976X) but I want to get quicker reply as support take 2 days at least to reply an email.

Can you help?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi,

I transferred your ticket directly to the VA department so they can send you the application, but it may take a couple days anyway since we get many requests.

May I ask why it's so urgent? It takes a couple days to set up anyway.
    Talia
  • MolaMola Posts: 1Member
    payments delayed
    I made a transfer from my paypal account to my US virtual account Nov. 9 th
    Still waiting for my money, Payoneer.. delay again with transfers? Is some one having the same problem? Usually takes 3 days.
    I already inform to admin. no answered.

Worry about it.

Please admin, could you confirm this.
    thanks!
    Hi,

There aren't any delays that I know of, but please know there was a bank holiday on Friday, so payments are probably delayed by an extra day.

If you don't receive your funds by the end of the week, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Talia
  • MolaMola Posts: 1Member
    Thank you Talia,
    Just get the transfer.
    Great ;)
    Talia
  • choja3echoja3e Posts: 6Member
    edited November 2011
    Why do it take so long for comfirmations?
    Hi All

My client send me a payment from his bank account on 11/18/2011 and then he was asked to send proof that this is his credit card, So he sent copies of his ID twice Reference number: LTK52909520469X ...but still I have no comfrmation yet?

My Question: Will it take 7 to 15 days to approve clients payments on every transaction?

He contact them again and now they are asking him for a copy of the front and back of credit card, Is this normal???

my email [email protected]

Thanks

Aziz
    Hi Aziz,

No, it usually takes a couple of days, not longer. Also, once we have received papers from a payer, we dont' generally need to ask for them again.
    Talia
  • AmirGAmirG Posts: 2Member
    Hello
    I need US VBA account
    LTK52909935029X
    Hi Amir,

I've transferred your request directly to the VA team. Thanks!
    Talia
  • AmirGAmirG Posts: 2Member
    Talia, Thanks a lot
    You're welcome ;)
    Talia
  • VyacheslavVyacheslav Posts: 5Member
    Hello! Is the some important questions:
    1. Are there any monthly fees for VBA?
    2. VBA transaction fees?
    3. Daily and Monthly VBA transaction limit?
    4. All VBA users have a personal ACH numbers or same details for all? (Question relates to the identification of received incoming transactions. If same account for group payouneer users, how to identify the recipient...)
    Vyacheslav wrote:

Hello! Is the some important questions:
    1. Are there any monthly fees for VBA?
    2. VBA transaction fees?
    3. Daily and Monthly VBA transaction limit?
    4. All VBA users have a personal ACH numbers or same details for all? (Question relates to the identification of received incoming transactions. If same account for group payouneer users, how to identify the recipient...)

Hey,

To answer your questions, the cost of the Virtual Account is $20 per year and 2% of whatever sums you transfer.

There is no limit to the amount you can transfer to the Virtual Account, however the card itself can only be loaded with up to $2,500.00 per day. For any transfers exceeding this amount, they will be loaded to the card automatically, daily until the full amount is transferred.

Each Virtual Account has a unique account and routing number, so you can trust in knowing that all transfers made to your specific account will not be loaded to any account other than yours ;)

If you have any further questions, feel free.
    Nissim
    Thanks!
    Now all clear!

Can You give me URL where I can start request VBA?
    When I can start request it?
    Vyacheslav wrote:

Thanks!
    Now all clear!

Can You give me URL where I can start request VBA?
    When I can start request it?

If you've already received at least 3 payments from a partner, just contact our support team and request the VBA - they will send you an application. http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Good luck!
    Talia
    Thanks!
  • spidermanspiderman Posts: 8Member
    Dear Support,

I do like the service of Payoneer , its great... :)

I have received the 3 payments from your good partner.

May i know:
    1. how long the process to take to complete the application? I have a pending ACH payment needed to be transferred , Anyway to fasten the process?
    2. is it able to get the VBA balance transfer to my local bank account? , if yes , what's the charges?

Regards,
    Spider
    spiderman wrote:

Dear Support,

I do like the service of Payoneer , its great... :)

I have received the 3 payments from your good partner.

May i know:
    1. how long the process to take to complete the application? I have a pending ACH payment needed to be transferred , Anyway to fasten the process?
    2. is it able to get the VBA balance transfer to my local bank account? , if yes , what's the charges?

Regards,
    Spider

Hi,

1. It can take around a week or so at this point (you are sent an application and then we need to review it).
    2. Unfortunately, we can only transfer VA payments to the card. We can only process partner payments directly to a bank account at this time.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
    Talia
    Hi Talia,

Thank you for your swift reply.

Is that i just send in from contact us page , that means i already sent an application?? :P

I have send in from the contact us page, but still no any response from that. Just wondering.

Thanks,
    Spider
    spiderman wrote:

Hi Talia,

Thank you for your swift reply.

Is that i just send in from contact us page , that means i already sent an application?? :P

I have send in from the contact us page, but still no any response from that. Just wondering.

Thanks,
    Spider

If you wrote on your ticket that you'd like the VA, then yes. We have a delay in our support right now, so it will probably take a couple more days. (We have already hired new staff and they are training now).
    Talia
    Dear Talia,

How can i know if i submit my ticket successfully ? i did not receive any email that a case has been created... etc.

Can you help me to check if my application is already processing? :)

thank you

spider
    spiderman wrote:

Dear Talia,

How can i know if i submit my ticket successfully ? i did not receive any email that a case has been created... etc.

Can you help me to check if my application is already processing? :)

thank you

spider

Hi Spider,

You should have received a confirmation email with a ticket ID. If you haven't, you may have misentered your email address. Please open a new ticket and post the ID here so I can move it forward for you.
    Talia
    Dear Talia,

Thanks for your response :)

I really didnt receive any notice. I did the submission twice already i think.

Anyway here is my details:
    1. email: [email protected]
    2. payoneer ID: inferno1121
    3. I have 3 deposit from odesk already.

By the way 2 questions:
    1. I having an ACH payment around 15th , is it possible to accommodate the process to done before that date?
    2. I have a website doing ecommerce , does payoneer service can help us any on improve our website ? like accept payments ... etc. ?

Regards,
    Spider
    spiderman wrote:

Dear Talia,

Thanks for your response :)

I really didnt receive any notice. I did the submission twice already i think.

Anyway here is my details:
    1. email: [email protected]
    2. payoneer ID: inferno1121
    3. I have 3 deposit from odesk already.

By the way 2 questions:
    1. I having an ACH payment around 15th , is it possible to accommodate the process to done before that date?
    2. I have a website doing ecommerce , does payoneer service can help us any on improve our website ? like accept payments ... etc. ?

Regards,
    Spider

Hi Spiderman,

I see both of your tickets. You received an answer to your email yesterday. If you don't see it, please check your junkmail. It was sent to the address that you listed here.

In answer to your questions:

1. Since the VA is a pilot program, and you do need to get approved by our VA department, I can't promise it will be done by then. Your ticket has already been transferred to our VA department, but we are currently experiencing a delay in the approvals, so I would venture to say it won't be approved on time, sorry.
    2. At the moment, we don't do payment processing, sorry.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
    Talia
    Dear Talia,

Thanks for your emailing.

Yup , thanks , all the payoneer email goes to the spam folder .. ah .. thats why . thanks.

Regards,
    spider
    spiderman wrote:

Dear Talia,

Yup , thanks , all the payoneer email goes to the spam folder .. ah .. thats why . thanks.

Regards,
    spider

You're welcome. Put us on the white list :o
    Talia
    spiderman wrote:

Dear Talia,

Regards,
    spider

:( We feel so not special.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

:( We feel so not special.

yeah .. i think google should put the domain to white list na.. :)
  • izzyizzy Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

I've the same issue with different companies.
    I get paid from clickbooth.com and abovealloffers.com both are affiliate marketing companies that I've been working with for over a year and now according to your plan I can't get paid through them anymore.

I don't think it's a good idea to limit the service to few companies it will destroy the service and make it useless.

Thanks
  • martin_bodommartin_bodom Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    Natalia, maybe you can try sending all your payments to paypal and then to your Virtual Account.

Does anybody use Freelancer? I think it's not on the list
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone,

Please reread the email. The white list of companies is EXCLUSIVELY for the VA. VWorker and Freelancer are our partners, so of course you can still receive payments from them. Any of our existing partners that can issue cards are still working properly.

The only difference now is that if you have a VA, you can only receive VA payments from specific companies. Your card is not being canceled in any way, nor is your ability to receive payments from the white listed companies through the VA.

About the other companies that you are paid by, if you can refer them to us, we will do our best to sign them up to be our partners as well.

We have a referral program going on, too, so you can benefit from this twice.

I know that it seems like we are limiting the program, but in fact we are making it better and stronger.

The new bank that we are working with is a very strong bank with great backing, and the problems we had a few months ago will not happen now with the new bank.

Nissim and I will be here to answer any questions you have, of course, so feel free to say anything you need.
    Talia
    Natalia wrote:

Oh! It doesn't touch the PARTNER program!. What a relief!!!!!!!!!!

And SO GLAD you replaced the bank with a new one. It really gave us tons of problems in the past. Since the very first day with the delivery of the new cards (I had to request 4 to at least receive 1)

THANKS!,

Nat

I'm sorry we weren't clear enough. I'm going to update our blog, etc. about that.

The bank we switched right now is only the one associated with the VA. The problems with receiving cards has nothing to do with any bank - it just got lost or delayed in the mail.
    Talia
  • DesignHouseDesignHouse Posts: 8Member
    Hi,
    I did not received that notice. However I found it mentioned on the CreateSpace board.
    Amazon.com Inc. is on the list. However there companies and sister companies are not, especially Amazon UK, Amazon EU ( Europe), and On-Demand Publishing Inc (= CreateSpace.) What about them. I am receiving payments from all the Amazon companies directly ( Amazon US, but also Amazon UK, Amazon Europe and On-Demand Publishing (US) ....)

Hi,
    I did not received that notice. However I found it mentioned on the CreateSpace board.
    Amazon.com Inc. is on the list. However there companies and sister companies are not, especially Amazon UK, Amazon EU ( Europe), and On-Demand Publishing Inc (= CreateSpace.) What about them. I am receiving payments from all the Amazon companies directly ( Amazon US, but also Amazon UK, Amazon Europe and On-Demand Publishing (US) ....)

All of the Amazon companies are included under "Amazon."

I will let Nissim know about the CreateSpace forum, too - thanks.
    Talia
    OK. Great. I will post it on the CS forum ...

OK. Great. I will post it on the CS forum ...

Great. :) Nissim is active there, so he will also pop by to answer any questions.

Please tell everyone they are free to come here with any questions they have as well.
    Talia
    Another question, as you have mentioned switching of banks. My and my partners VA are with the FBOD. Will this change at some point, and if so will I get info in time ( would need it about 45-60 days in advance.)

Another question, as you have mentioned switching of banks. My and my partners VA are with the FBOD. Will this change at some point, and if so will I get info in time ( would need it about 45-60 days in advance.)

Yes the VA is switching from FBoD to another bank. The switch will be done pretty soon (I don't have an exact date, but it should be very very soon).

Why would you need this info in advance? You won't have 45 days, I'm sorry. You will only need to switch the number of the account wherever you listed it before. Any payments sent before the date we give you (which we will email you later on) will still arrive.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Yes the VA is switching from FBoD to another bank. The switch will be done pretty soon (I don't have an exact date, but it should be very very soon).

Why would you need this info in advance? You won't have 45 days, I'm sorry. You will only need to switch the number of the account wherever you listed it before. Any payments sent before the date we give you (which we will email you later on) will still arrive.

Changing payee/account informations within the CreateSpace and Amazon accounts doesn't take effect immediately. If I enter new account info there it takes them some weeks until the new informations/account in being used. Until that it takes effect I would guess that they would still use the previous info on file. Next payments are being sent sent between the 21st and the 31rd of December aprox. So if there is a change before amazon's companies might send out payments all to the currently listed accounts... :-O

Changing payee/account informations within the CreateSpace and Amazon accounts doesn't take effect immediately. If I enter new account info there it takes them some weeks until the new informations/account in being used. Until that it takes effect I would guess that they would still use the previous info on file. Next payments are being sent sent between the 21st and the 31rd of December aprox. So if there is a change before amazon's companies might send out payments all to the currently listed accounts... :-O

I understand. I am passing on this information to the people in charge, but let's hope it won't be a problem. If you know it takes a while to change the number there, I would suggest waiting for the next payment period to cash our your CS payments. (The worst that will happen is that it will be sent back to CS, so you should probably just premptively hold on if you can - I'm not sure how CS works.)
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

I understand. I am passing on this information to the people in charge, but let's hope it won't be a problem. If you know it takes a while to change the number there, I would suggest waiting for the next payment period to cash our your CS payments. (The worst that will happen is that it will be sent back to CS, so you should probably just premptively hold on if you can - I'm not sure how CS works.)

CreateSpace says any changes made to the payment profile takes 15 business days to update. Not sure with amazon.com, co.uk, etc. Probably similar.
    So all Amazon and CreateSpace members may have to try and ask if payments at the end of this month could be stopped and put on hold. Not sure if they are that flexible. You know this is a HUGe company with a huge high-tec accounting department... So again, I think this will get tricky ... (sorry for getting a bit nervous, but I really haven't expected such short term news shortly before christmas.)

Any info on when we get new account info?

CreateSpace says any changes made to the payment profile takes 15 business days to update. Not sure with amazon.com, co.uk, etc. Probably similar.
    So all Amazon and CreateSpace members may have to try and ask if payments at the end of this month could be stopped and put on hold. Not sure if they are that flexible. You know this is a HUGe company with a huge high-tec accounting department... So again, I think this will get tricky ... (sorry for getting a bit nervous, but I really haven't expected such short term news shortly before christmas.)

Any info on when we get new account info?

I don't have an exact date yet about the switch, but we won't be emailing you the day before. (On the other hand, it won't be a month before, either).

If there's any way for you to delay the payment to the next cycle (a lot of companies let you choose), then that would probably be the best choice. In many cases, like PayPal, you just switch the info and it's almost immediate.
    Talia