Us Payment Service

Comments

• QuanQuan Member Posts: 4
    ThAnk you . My us payment service is done. I would like to ask if it's possible to get another us payment service? As I would like to separate my earnings to keep track easily . And another question would be , if I were to close my us payment service , and open it in the future , wOuld my account number be same?
  • RobertJRobertJ Member Posts: 1
    Hello guys!

I've received my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card sometime ago, it's activated already, but I want to start using it now.. so I sent my application to join in US Payment Service and get a US Virtual Bank Account to receive funds from PayPal. My reference number is: LTK529022009605X. Sorry for applying and few minutes later post this message, just trying to be sure you guys received it to avoid delays.

Thanks for the opportunity to enjoy this great service!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hello, Please response : LTK529022655774X
    as soon as Possible

Hi,

I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service, we look forward to hearing from you.

RobertJ wrote:

Hello guys!

I've received my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card sometime ago, it's activated already, but I want to start using it now.. so I sent my application to join in US Payment Service and get a US Virtual Bank Account to receive funds from PayPal. My reference number is: LTK529022009605X. Sorry for applying and few minutes later post this message, just trying to be sure you guys received it to avoid delays.

Thanks for the opportunity to enjoy this great service!

Hi Robert,

Welcome to our forums.

I have processed your information and sent it on to a manager in our approval department. You should here a response with in the next few business days.

any updates regarding the matter im asking ? thanks
  • RobertJRobertJ Member Posts: 1
    Thank you David, already received my bank details by email!
  • lukaluka Member Posts: 3
    Hi there,

just wanted to ask how long usually it takes for email to get reviewed.
    I sent first email 2 days ago on [email protected]
    Here is my reference number: LTK529022701747X

Thanks in advance
    RobertJ wrote:

Thank you David, already received my bank details by email!

Great, enjoy!

luka wrote:

Hi there,

just wanted to ask how long usually it takes for email to get reviewed.
    I sent first email 2 days ago on [email protected]
    Here is my reference number: LTK529022701747X

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Usually it can take between 2-3 business days for a ticket to be reviewed.

I looked into your ticket, I cannot find a Payoneer account associated with the email you used to contact us.

Please private message me your email address and we can continue the process.

If you do not have a Payoneer account please let me know and I will send you a link to sign up.

• lukaluka Member Posts: 3
    Hi, thanks for quick response. I have sent PM with my email that is associated with payoneer account.
    luka wrote:

Hi, thanks for quick response. I have sent PM with my email that is associated with payoneer account.

Thanks, I sent you a response.

• jeremy8888jeremy8888 Member Posts: 0
    Hello

Here is the situation: a transfer from a partner has the status "pending for approval". I have used the US payment service for nearly 3 years and it is the first time I got this status. The amount transferred is around 2600$. After reading the forum I understand it might need 2 days for approval. So I am waiting as the payment has been sent around 1 day ago.

==>But I am wondering if there is any limit on payment to the Bank Account ? Can I receive 3000$ or more in a single payment ?
    Any limit on $ I can receive within 1 month ?

thanks
    jeremy8888 wrote:

Hello

Here is the situation: a transfer from a partner has the status "pending for approval". I have used the US payment service for nearly 3 years and it is the first time I got this status. The amount transferred is around 2600$. After reading the forum I understand it might need 2 days for approval. So I am waiting as the payment has been sent around 1 day ago.

==>But I am wondering if there is any limit on payment to the Bank Account ? Can I receive 3000$ or more in a single payment ?
    Any limit on $ I can receive within 1 month ?

thanks

Thanks for coming and visiting our forums.

In regards to your question, there is no limit on how much you can receive via our US Payment Service.

• mrzeusmrzeus Member Posts: 2
    Good evening
    I want to apply for the US payment service. Can you send me further details?
    Thanks
    any updates regarding this ?
    mrzeus wrote:

Good evening
    I want to apply for the US payment service. Can you send me further details?
    Thanks

Hi,

I have sent you a PM with information.

David

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    We currently allow only (1) US Payment Service per person. There is no longer a maintenance fee for the service, so there is no specific reason to close it. However if you do close it, and re-enable in the future, it may be a different account number.
  • shanksherashankshera Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I want to ask for clarification about pricing.

1. Annual card account maintenance: $29.95
    2. Annual US Payment Service's fees: $20

So I have to pay $49.95 annually
    plus 1% of each payment received
    plus $3.15 per ATM withdrawal

Is that right?

Thanks!
    shankshera wrote:

Hi,

I want to ask for clarification about pricing.

1. Annual card account maintenance: $29.95
    2. Annual US Payment Service's fees: $20

So I have to pay $49.95 annually
    plus 1% of each payment received
    plus $3.15 per ATM withdrawal

Is that right?

Thanks!

Hi,

Please note that the yearly US Payment Service fee is no longer applied. There is just the yearly maintenance fee, along with the other fees you mentioned.

You can view more details about our pricing and fees here.

Wow, great!

I have another question, if my payment is more than some amounts ($500 or $1K or ...), is there any additional fees?
    Or tax maybe? Or 1% of each payment only?
    shankshera wrote:

Wow, great!

I have another question, if my payment is more than some amounts ($500 or $1K or ...), is there any additional fees?
    Or tax maybe? Or 1% of each payment only?

No, there are not additional fees for larger payments. It remains at 1% of each payment.

Okay, that's cool. I just submitted my details for US Payment Service application. Ticket ID: LTK529023593103X
    Thanks for your time, David! :)
    shankshera wrote:

Okay, that's cool. I just submitted my details for US Payment Service application. Ticket ID: LTK529023593103X
    Thanks for your time, David! :)

Great.

Our approval team will process, review it and get back to you.

• trandminhtrandminh Member Posts: 5
    Hello,
    My Reference number : LTK529023577025X
    Can you tell me when do I receive a reply for US Payment Service application ?
    trandminh wrote:

Hello,
    My Reference number : LTK529023577025X
    Can you tell me when do I receive a reply for US Payment Service application ?

I see you just sent us the answers to the questionnaire today.

It generally takes a few business days to review and respond.

• SanimSanim Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Hi,
    i wanted to apply for us payment service plz send me further details...
    Thanks
    Sanim wrote:

Hi,
    i wanted to apply for us payment service plz send me further details...
    Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service. I will send you a PM with more details.

• Sergey2012Sergey2012 Member Posts: 4
    Hello David!

I have 2 questions:
    1) I use the Payoneer card - can I order an additional card for my wife?
    2) A few months ago I applied for US Payment Service.
    But I was denied.
    Can I reapply for this service?
    If yes then after how long?
    Sergey2012 wrote:

Hello David!

I have 2 questions:
    1) I use the Payoneer card - can I order an additional card for my wife?
    2) A few months ago I applied for US Payment Service.
    But I was denied.
    Can I reapply for this service?
    If yes then after how long?

Hi,

If your wife would like to order the Payoneer Card she can do that in her own name.

You can reapply for the US Payment Service if you would like. You do not need to wait to apply again.

• Sergey2012Sergey2012 Member Posts: 4
    David wrote:

Hi,

If your wife would like to order the Payoneer Card she can do that in her own name.

You can reapply for the US Payment Service if you would like. You do not need to wait to apply again.

Hello David!

I send documents for reapply the US Payment Service to email [email protected]
    Sergey2012 wrote:

Hello David!

I send documents for reapply the US Payment Service to email [email protected]

Please send me a private message with the ticket number you received after submitting the form (starts with LTK).

• softratinasoftratina Member Posts: 1
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

Please reply with the ticket ID for your application (starts with LTK).

Hello There!
    Thanks for the reply.
    my ticket ID is LTK529021776722X
  • avibpavibp Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    I'm having the same type of issue as the OP.

I can't access my 'NEW' account.

I signed up for US payments so I can receive ACH transactions/payments/transfers and I received the email below
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    You can now receive payments from HotSpot System LTD.

Thank you for registering your account information.
    Whenever HotSpot System LTD send a payment to you, you will be notified by email.

Note: Please add this email address to your email address book or white list to ensure you receive the confirmation from us: Payoneer Contact Form

We're always open to hearing your feedback:
    Please send us your comments on how we can improve the process. Please email us at Payoneer Contact Form with your thoughts and suggestions, and put "Feedback" in the subject line.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This email doesn't say too much of anything but "Welcome".

I opened a trouble ticket (LTK121290577085X) for this and was notified that it may take up to three days to answer my question. This maybe an issue if Payoneer receives funds for my account (which I expect) and they are transferred using the more costly method which I would like to avoid and specify that they are handled via ACH.

1) How do I access my account?

Thanks a lot!

avibp
    @avibp: I'm sending you a PM with further details.
  • payrazpayraz Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    apply for US Payment service
    hi
    how can I apply for US payment service system.I have a payoneer card. I sent a mail to Payoneer Customer Support for this process. And My ticket number: LTK121290655250X. But I want to know how to apply?
    Thanks
    Hi,

I've sent you an e-mail with further details regarding the service. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the following details/documents.
  • edited July 2012
    Hi! I want to sign up for US payment service, but I didn't got my card yet...Can I do that? Thanks
    Nissim wrote:

@avibp: I'm sending you a PM with further details.

Thank you very much Nissim.

Now I understand that there is no account that I can sign into while utilizing payoneer.com's ACH transaction service.

I found this thread by searching. You might want to make this a FAQ or a sticky in the forums so folks like me don't have to bother folks like you.

Also, can you provide a link that explains costs, fees AS WELL AS a time line associated with doing this three way/person/company transaction? Something else I'm going to be checking into is how many country borders this money is going to be jumping before it gets to me. How cool is this ! ( ? )

Thanks for being here to do business with!

And for everything else, Thanks again
  • arkaanmidarkaanmid Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    My card application has been approved.
    Hi there,

I just wanna ask can i apply for the US Payment service while my card hasn't arrived? (because i see in the "contact us" form needed the 4 last number of the card) and what else is needed to apply for US Payment Service? :unsure:

Thanks in advance.
    12_Tribes wrote:

Hi! I want to sign up for US payment service, but I didn't got my card yet...Can I do that? Thanks

Yes, you can apply while waiting for the card to arrive.

I've sent you an e-mail with further details.
    @Avibp: I do apologize for any confusion. We do encourage you to post any questions or comments - it's certainly not a bother.

There are no maintenance costs for the service - you pay only a flat fee per payment. For your partner program, it's $3 per payment.

Funds are sent from a US account, directly via US ACH. There is no cross border or international transaction. Generally, US ACH transfers take 2-3 business days.

As I've mentioned, I also wanted to confirm here that we are in the process of introducing online account functionality for the ACH payment accounts. I will certainly post further details once they are available.
    If you do not yet have your card, you can simply leave the "last 4 digits of the card" field blank. It is not a required field.

I have e-mailed you further details regarding the US Payment Service. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.
  • edited July 2012
    Thanks Nissim! I've replied :)
  • arkaanmidarkaanmid Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Nissim wrote:

If you do not yet have your card, you can simply leave the "last 4 digits of the card" field blank. It is not a required field.

I have e-mailed you further details regarding the US Payment Service. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.

Hi Nissim

I've already replied my application of the US Payment Service with the attachment as requested. Thanks a lot for your help, what a quick service :).
    Nissim, your not kidding that you can ask questions here! What's really awesome is that they all get answered!

2-3 days for ACH transactions is normal even though I think it should be over-night. It's always 2-3 days anywhere that I bank.

$3 is a (beyond) fair fee for this service.

I look forward to the ACH online account functionality when it gets here. That way I know who to bother first. IE. "Payoneer never got the money you sent". Or, "Payoneer, why is the money received for me not been forwarded yet". I will be INDEED looking forward to that update!

No Border jumping for my money? That's a shame. Payoneer seems to be a New York company and here I thought I was dealing with another continent. Maybe you could send the funds somewhere else first? ( - Kidding)

Thank you sir for clearing up the fog in my brain and answering ALL of my questions.

Your awesome Nissim.
  • ivm2006ivm2006 Member Posts: 1
    Hello!

I've requested you for creating US Virtual Bank Account.
    My ticket number is LTK121290703193X
    I know, it's too early to ask you to complete reviewing info. Created the topic just to make attention here that to prevent delays in reviewing my request.
    Waiting for your answer or your request to provide you with additional info.

Thank you!
  • streamingstreaming Member Posts: 3
    Hi Nissim,
    I sent my scanned ID plus screenshot images and completed questionnaire the 12th of July in order to add the US Payment Service to my Payoneer account. My case code is LTK529018837597X
    I want to know the status for my application, (If the service has been approved for my Payoneer's account or if the requirements has been completed the right way).
    Thanks in advance for your help,
    Kind regards,
    Erwin Leon
  • mylovedmangamylovedmanga Member Posts: 9
    Hello! I've requested you for creating US Virtual Bank Account. My ticket number is LTK121290579541X. I know, IT's too early to ask you to Complete reviewing info. Created the topic just to make here Attention to That Prevent delays in reviewing My Request. All the info I Provided in My E-mail Which Has Been sent to you. Waiting for your answer or your Request to Provide Additional info with you. Thank you!
  • streamingstreaming Member Posts: 3
    Hi Nissim!
    My US Payment Service has been activated.
    Thank you very much!
    Erwin

streaming wrote:

Hi Nissim,
    I sent my scanned ID plus screenshot images and completed questionnaire the 12th of July in order to add the US Payment Service to my Payoneer account. My case code is LTK529018837597X
    I want to know the status for my application, (If the service has been approved for my Payoneer's account or if the requirements has been completed the right way).
    Thanks in advance for your help,
    Kind regards,
    Erwin Leon
    what is the minimum amount for transfering payal to us payment service?
  • mylovedmangamylovedmanga Member Posts: 9
    Thanks admin but i am approved now so you do not needed to worry about it.
    payraz wrote:

what is the minimum amount for transfering payal to us payment service?

There is no minimum amount - you can transfer as little or as much as you'd like.
  • Mohamed HammadMohamed Hammad Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2012
    Been more than two days - No Response so far
    Dear Payoneer team,

I've submitted my application (questionnaire with attachment of my passport and government ID) two days ago and still I got no response.

Here is my reference number: LTK529021620228X.

Thanks and please let me know about my application as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
    M.Hammad
  • stojsastojsa Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    Hi Nissim,

I just sent you a PM, regarding applying for the US payment service. Would you be so kind to send me the information of what kind of documents and where to send it in order to apply, please?

Thanks,

Nenad
    edited July 2012
    I am from Bangladesh. My brother is in UK now. Is it possible that he send me any USD amount to me on my payoneer card?
    And if possible whats the process?
    I have escalated your ticket, and the application will be processed within the next 1-2 business days.
  • Mohamed HammadMohamed Hammad Member Posts: 7
    Nissim wrote:

I have escalated your ticket, and the application will be processed within the next 1-2 business days.

Thank you so much for your help :)

• ivm2006ivm2006 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Nissim

I want to know the status for my application. There is no response after 3 days.
    My case code is LTK121290703193X

Thanks
  • Nazma YasminNazma Yasmin Member Posts: 4
    I am doing regular payment processing through 2checkout and Payoneer. But I urgently need the Virtual US Bank account. How can I get that? Anyone?
    Hi,

I've escalated your application with our US Payment Service department, and it will be processed within the next 1-2 business days.

Thanks!
    Hi Nazma,

I've sent you an e-mail with further information. To apply for the service, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.

Thanks!
    stojsa wrote:

Hi Nissim,

I just sent you a PM, regarding applying for the US payment service. Would you be so kind to send me the information of what kind of documents and where to send it in order to apply, please?

Thanks,

Nenad

Of course, I've sent you a reply.

payraz wrote:

I am from Bangladesh. My brother is in UK now. Is it possible that he send me any USD amount to me on my payoneer card?
    And if possible whats the process?

If your brother has a Visa/MasterCard, he can use our Private Load service to send you funds: https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx
  • Nazma YasminNazma Yasmin Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the email Nissim. Replied with every kind of document you have asked. Thanks again :)
  • cesarmerinocesarmerino Member Posts: 0
    hi:

I received my payonner card, and my card is activated (7302).

I contact with the customer support the 18 july for the
    application of the US VIRTUAL ACCOUNT. I received the same
    days one email that said to me that I received one answer
    in 2 days.....lamentably still not received nothing answer
    about of my application. my ticket number or code is
    LTK121290775611X.

I wait one answer soon
    thanks
    cesar merino

hi:

I received my payonner card, and my card is activated (7302).

I contact with the customer support the 18 july for the
    application of the US VIRTUAL ACCOUNT. I received the same
    days one email that said to me that I received one answer
    in 2 days.....lamentably still not received nothing answer
    about of my application. my ticket number or code is
    LTK121290775611X.

I wait one answer soon
    thanks
    cesar merino

Hello Cesar,

I apologize for the delay. I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service, please fill it out and respond to the email.

• ardigregetardigreget Member Posts: 3
    Hello! I've requested you for creating US Virtual Bank Account. My ticket number is LTK121290817747X. I know, this is not a good for created the topic just to make here Attention to That Prevent delays in reviewing My Request. All the info I Provided in My E-mail Which Has Been sent to you. Waiting for your answer or your Request to Provide Additional info with you.

I need an approval for this week, because this is very urgent. I can't get my money this month if i can't get my US Virtual Bank Account for now, please help me and process my request and this is my ticket number LTK121290817747X.

Thanks,
  • mouradmourad Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    i'm applying for US payment service but i received the error message

Dear Customer,

Your message to Payoneer Customer Support has not been delivered.

Please note that all customer support inquiries must be sent using our Contact Us webform, available here.

Sincerely,

Payoneer Customer Support

what the email i can send them the application?
    my reference number in your system is 1615001
  • MorshedulMorshedul Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    Hi! There I applied for US Payment Service 4 days ago but still did not get any reply.please help me!Thanks

This is my Ticket LTK121290799339X
    ardigreget wrote:

Hello! I've requested you for creating US Virtual Bank Account. My ticket number is LTK121290817747X. I know, this is not a good for created the topic just to make here Attention to That Prevent delays in reviewing My Request. All the info I Provided in My E-mail Which Has Been sent to you. Waiting for your answer or your Request to Provide Additional info with you.

I need an approval for this week, because this is very urgent. I can't get my money this month if i can't get my US Virtual Bank Account for now, please help me and process my request and this is my ticket number LTK121290817747X.

Thanks,

Hi,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service.

I will send you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested information and respond to the email.

Morshedul wrote:

Hi There! I applied for Us Payment Service 4 days ago but still did not get any reply.please help me!Thanks

Hi,

I apologize for the delay and thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service.

I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it our with the requested details and respond to the email.

mourad wrote:

i'm applying for US payment service but i received the error message

what the email i can send them the application?
    my reference number in your system is 1615001

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service, I have sent you the questionnaire to fill out.

For future reference, when contacting our customer support please use our contact form which can be found on our site http://bit.ly/xLWavB.

• Taher IbrahimTaher Ibrahim Member Posts: 8
    Hello, I applied for US Payment Service and received the questionnaire email from customer support and replied all the questions and sent them on Friday.

How many days does it take?

Thank you in advance

Taher Ibrahim
    It generally takes a few business days for the application to be approved and processed. If you could please PM me the reference ID number (starts with LTK) I'd be happy to check the status for you.
    PMed you. Thank you very much for fast reply
    Approved ;)

Thanks!
    David wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service, I have sent you the questionnaire to fill out.

For future reference, when contacting our customer support please use our contact form which can be found on our site http://bit.ly/xLWavB.

i have respend to the email wich sending me
    this my reference number: LTK121290875053X
    please approved
    mourad wrote:

i have respend to the email wich sending me
    this my reference number: LTK121290875053X
    please approved

Hello Sir,

I don't see in this ticket your answers to the US Payment Service questionnaire.

Please answer the questions in the email sent to you and provide the requested details.

Thank you very much for fast approval. Payoneer has the best customer service :)
    edited July 2012
    David wrote:

Hello Sir,

I don't see in this ticket your answers to the US Payment Service questionnaire.

Please answer the questions in the email sent to you and provide the requested details.

Thank you for your immediate response, but I send you the answer to this email [email protected]
    contains all the necessary documents

thank you for your help again.
    mourad wrote:

Thank you for your immediate response, but I send you the answer to this email [email protected]
    contains all the necessary documents

thank you for your help again.

Great. Our approval department will process and review your application. This generally takes around 3 business days.

• MorshedulMorshedul Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    David wrote:

Hi,

I apologize for the delay and thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service.

I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it our with the requested details and respond to the email.

Thank You Very Much For The Replay, I Fill Up My All Details Replaying By Email So Please Review and Replay Me Soon I Have Need This Service.

Morshedul wrote:

Thank You Very Much For The Replay, I Fill Up My All Details Replaying By Email So Please Review and Replay Me Soon I Have Need This Service.

Thanks. Your information will be processed and reviewed by our approval department. It generally takes up to 3 business days for our department to respond to your application.

• amelamel Member Posts: 5
    Hello, some time ago I had applied to create a US virtual bank account. But, why so far I have not replied to the request. Can you help me.

thanks
    amel wrote:

Hello, some time ago I had applied to create a US virtual bank account. But, why so far I have not replied to the request. Can you help me.

thanks

Can you please provide me with the ticket number (starts with LTK) from when you contacted us about the US Payment Service.

Thank you david for your help i'm waiting for approval
  • amelamel Member Posts: 5
    David wrote:

Can you please provide me with the ticket number (starts with LTK) from when you contacted us about the US Payment Service.

this is my ticket number LTK529020375580X.

I hope you can help make my submission is received..

thanks
  • cksilascksilas Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    Hi,

I submitted a question on how to create a US Virtual Account 4 days ago (Ticket No. LTK121290890419X) but so far I haven't received any reply. Can anyone in this forum help me out, please?

Thanks.
  • Baigboy75Baigboy75 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,Payoneer.

I am Really Happy to Use My Payoneer Card Before Sometimes Ago ,And its Working Perfectly with me...

Now,I need to Open a US Virtual bank Account to Recived Paypal Funds on my payoneer Card...First Is that possible???

And I Sending a request To your US Virtual Bank Account Department many Times...But they are not open my Account...

Currently I am using ODESK Payoneer Master Card...And in the Start to Now...I never Work on Odesk,Because i am busy with My Other Outsource Project so i don't have time to Bid on Odesk and work on it...

Before Few months Ago,i email to US Virtual Bank Account Department About US Virtual Bank account,They SAID TO ME...I need More Partner Payments To Open US Virtual bank account...

Now let me know How can i Recived more Partner Payment Without doing work?

But My Many US Client Upload Funds On my Payoneer Card Many Times...and now we recived 5-6 + Payment On my Payoneer Card...and now i am not interested to work on ODESK...Reason We already busy my Outsource Projects...

Please Help me And Open My US Virtual Bank Account...I need to Recived Funds paypal to payoneer Card...Please help me and reply me fast,Thanks
  • alfredogalfredog Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

Can you open me a ticket to start the process of joining US Payment Service

Thanks in advance.
  • dhanudhanu Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

i applied payoneer Us Payment Service,i did not receive any reply,this is my unique ticket number: LTK121290922226X, kindly help me to get this service

Thanks &Regards
    Dhanu
    amel wrote:

this is my ticket number LTK529020375580X.

I hope you can help make my submission is received..

thanks

I see you received the questionnaire and you responded. Your answers will be processed and reviewed by our payments department, this generally takes 3 business days.

cksilas wrote:

Hi,

I submitted a question on how to create a US Virtual Account 4 days ago (Ticket No. LTK121290890419X) but so far I haven't received any reply. Can anyone in this forum help me out, please?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have sent you the questionnaire, please respond with the requested information.

Baigboy75 wrote:

Hi,Payoneer.

I am Really Happy to Use My Payoneer Card Before Sometimes Ago ,And its Working Perfectly with me...

Now,I need to Open a US Virtual bank Account to Recived Paypal Funds on my payoneer Card...First Is that possible???

And I Sending a request To your US Virtual Bank Account Department many Times...But they are not open my Account...

Currently I am using ODESK Payoneer Master Card...And in the Start to Now...I never Work on Odesk,Because i am busy with My Other Outsource Project so i don't have time to Bid on Odesk and work on it...

Before Few months Ago,i email to US Virtual Bank Account Department About US Virtual Bank account,They SAID TO ME...I need More Partner Payments To Open US Virtual bank account...

Now let me know How can i Recived more Partner Payment Without doing work?

But My Many US Client Upload Funds On my Payoneer Card Many Times...and now we recived 5-6 + Payment On my Payoneer Card...and now i am not interested to work on ODESK...Reason We already busy my Outsource Projects...

Please Help me And Open My US Virtual Bank Account...I need to Recived Funds paypal to payoneer Card...Please help me and reply me fast,Thanks

Hi,

We no longer have a requirement for minimum number of payments for the US Payment Service, please send me a private message with the email address associated with your Payoneer account.

alfredog wrote:

Hi,

Can you open me a ticket to start the process of joining US Payment Service

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I received your PM and send the questionnaire to your email address.

dhanu wrote:

Hello,

i applied payoneer Us Payment Service,i did not receive any reply,this is my unique ticket number: LTK121290922226X, kindly help me to get this service

Thanks &Regards
    Dhanu

Hi,

I see you sent in the answers just yesterday. Please not it generally takes around 3 business days for the application to be reviewed.

We appreciate your patience.

• Baigboy75Baigboy75 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Sir,

Thanks For Reply me...

I just have one Post so i can't send you PM....

Please PM me your email address or skype So i can send you All Detail Easily...Thankyou
  • PedroPPedroP Member Posts: 1
    Hello Friends Payoneer.

Recently payonner activate the card, I am very happy.

But the next recharge will take place next month peerfly policies they pay net30.

Therefore I need to activate their service "Us payment service" because I have money in paypal, Point Click Track, amazon.

This service already requested for the reference number: LTK121290934412X
    The request was sent from the integrated mail to my card Payoneer

Thank you for your cooperation.
  • huiyanzhuiyanz Member Posts: 1
    ticket number is LTK121290921567X

i have already sent all of the infos for us payment service 4 days ago.is anyone can help me to check the status of my application??

thanks a lot
  • hsn87hsn87 Member Posts: 2
    Hi!

I applied for US Payment Service 5 business days ago (23 July) but still didn't get any reply until now.
    Yet I am a faithful customer of payoneer.

My Ticket : LTK121290987288X

Thanks.
    hsn87 wrote:

Hi!

I applied for US Payment Service 5 business days ago (23 July) but still didn't get any reply until now.
    Yet I am a faithful customer of payoneer.

My Ticket : LTK121290987288X

Thanks.

I've just sent you an e-mail with further details.