Us Payment Service

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    yussef wrote:

Hello,

I need a virtual bank account American VBA, but I have a question for that, I live in Morocco, I want to know is that it is legal to have this virtual bank account? Is there a fee payable to the United States with this bank account? knowing that I live in Morocco, and I have no business in the United States,

sorry to ask these questions because I want to work legally

I earn money from advertising on my blog, by large companies like ebuzzing, Goviralnetworks and infolinls unrulymedia, but these companies do not pay by paypal, and paypal is limited as in Morocco, I withdraw my winnings by bank transfer virtual bank account that you create me.

I have not yet 3 payments on my account, but I have a lot of money I make into my PayPal account,

I hope you would take my case into consideration

cordially

Hello Yussef,

Thanks for you coming to our forum.

It is perfectly legal to use of US Payment Service option, Payoneer holds to the highest rules and regulations when it comes to the products and services we provide.

You do not need to receive 3 payments to apply. I will email you the questionnaire, please fill out the details and respond to the email that is sent. This will begin your application process for the US Payment Service.

• boukraaboukraa Posts: 1Member
    Hi David,
    I need your help too to have a payoneer virtuel bank account
    Thanks
    boukraa wrote:

Hi David,
    I need your help too to have a payoneer virtuel bank account
    Thanks

Hey,

Thanks for visiting our forums.

Please private message me the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will email you the questionnaire.

• yussefyussef Posts: 3Member
    thank you I will fill

:)
  • RosRos Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    David wrote:

Hey,

Thanks for visiting our forums.

Please private message me the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will email you the questionnaire.

Hi David,
    Could you please help me too!
    Thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ckotty wrote:

Thank you ! :)

You've got mail :)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • skynetskynet Posts: 4Member
    Hello.

I received e-mail that my account has been activated and then wrote to your support, that i want apply to US VB account. My ticket number: LTK529016509738X but still no one doesn't asked me for information.
    I want to earn money from my Android Market (Googlge Play) paid application, but it is closed-loop because i can't publish paid applications from Ukraine and for this i need US VB account, but as i know, i can't get it before i get 3 payments of partners?
    edited April 2012
    skynet wrote:

Hello.

I received e-mail that my account has been activated and then wrote to your support, that i want apply to US VB account. My ticket number: LTK529016509738X but still no one doesn't asked me for information.
    I want to earn money from my Android Market (Googlge Play) paid application, but it is closed-loop because i can't publish paid applications from Ukraine and for this i need US VB account, but as i know, i can't get it before i get 3 payments of partners?

Hey,

We no longer require partner payments to apply for the US Payment Service. I've re-sent the US Payment Service application to you. Please reply with the requested details, and we will be able to process your request.
    Nissim
    Thanks for the quick reply
  • Sergey2012Sergey2012 Posts: 4Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

Great to hear. Our approval department will look it over and get back to you.

Hi David!

I received a letter from the department approval - unfortunately they rejected my application.
    It is not clear just cause of failure.
    Do not like the activity on my site?
    Sergey2012 wrote:

Hi David!

I received a letter from the department approval - unfortunately they rejected my application.
    It is not clear just cause of failure.
    Do not like the activity on my site?

Hello,

All our programs are subject to do approval. I am sorry I do not have the details as to why your US Payment Service application was rejected.

Dear Nassim, I received a letter that you sent to me. I sent a reply with answers for all questions (ticket number: LTK529016585108X). Few days was passed and still now answer. Does my message was forwarded to US Payment Service department?
    Thanks.
    Ros wrote:

Hi David,
    Could you please help me too!
    Thanks

Hey,

What can I help you with?

Feel free to PM me also.

• sunnysunny Posts: 1Member
    US payment solution (VBA)
    Hello,

I need a virtual bank account American VBA, but I have a question for that, what are the requirements for the account?

Regards,

Sunny
    sunny wrote:

Hello,

I need a virtual bank account American VBA, but I have a question for that, what are the requirements for the account?

Regards,

Sunny

Hey Sunny,

We can send you the questionnaire to fill out and send back to us for the approval, The previous requirement of 3 payments is no longer needed for the US Payment Service.

Please Private Message me with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

I've sent you a reply. Please let me know once you've replied, and I will have the request processed personally.

Thanks!
    Nissim
    edited April 2012
    I don't know how and i thinks it's not possible to send via Contact Us form few attachments, so i'll send this screenshots to your e-mail.
    There's an option to add attachments at the bottom of the e-mail form, however if you're unable to you can send them to me and I'll be happy to pass them along.
    Nissim
    Big thanks for the help. I received a reply with approval. :rolleyes:

There's an option to add attachments at the bottom of the e-mail form

I find it, but in Opera 11.62 i can add only one attachment, maybe its problem in my browser.
    skynet wrote:

Big thanks for the help. I received a reply with approval. :rolleyes:

:)

skynet wrote:

I find it, but in Opera 11.62 i can add only one attachment, maybe its problem in my browser.

Perhaps it's an issue with the specific browser. I'll let our tech department know, thanks.
    Nissim
  • alehroalehro Posts: 3Member
    Hi there,

I'm from Russia. I want to open Us Virtual Account. I have sent request ten days ago but there is still no result. Here is a copy of my request:
    I would like to open a virtual bank account. So, that I could withdraw money from my PayPal account to my Payoneer card. Please kindly assist me doing that.

Ticket number: LTK529016354156X

Thanks,
    Alex
    I seem to be having trouble finding that ticket number in our system. I'm going to send you a new e-mail now with details on applying for the US Payment Service.
    Nissim
  • keikonoakikeikonoaki Posts: 2Member
    and this whole thing confuses me
    I tried signing up for a card but the us wasn't in the list of counties. I then tried to sign up for a virtual card and it said I had to be a partner. Someone please help, I want to figure payoneer out so I can use it for streamate.
    keikonoaki wrote:

I tried signing up for a card but the us wasn't in the list of counties. I then tried to sign up for a virtual card and it said I had to be a partner. Someone please help, I want to figure payoneer out so I can use it for streamate.

Due to US regulations, we're unable to accept direct signups from US residents. You can apply for the card to receive payouts from Streamates. Simply go to your Streamates account and select Payoneer as your payment method, you will then be directed to an online application page for the card.

For US residents, you can choose between the prepaid card and ACH payout options.
    Nissim
  • sunnysunny Posts: 1Member
    David wrote:

Hey Sunny,

We can send you the questionnaire to fill out and send back to us for the approval, The previous requirement of 3 payments is no longer needed for the US Payment Service.

Please Private Message me with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

I have submitted answers of all your questions but have not yet received any response your end.

Looking forward to hear from you soon...
  • HigemHigem Posts: 5Member
    Ticket number LTK529016870171X
    Hello! Received Payoneer card today, activated it and requested for creating US Virtual Bank Account. My ticket number is LTK529016870171X.
    I know, it's too early to ask you to complete reviewing info. Created the topic just to make attention here that to prevent delays in reviewing my request.
    All the info I provided in my e-mail which has been sent to you.
    Waiting for your answer or, maybe, request to provide you with additional info. Thank you!
  • iShareiShare Posts: 0Member
    (I am NON-US RESIDENT )Before I order my MasterCard from payoneer through my preferred partner I want to get some information in advance.
    If I order my MasterCard and then apply for US Payment Service then can I receive funds from my relatives and friends who stay in USA to my US Payment Service account and then transfer funds from my US Payment Service to my MasterCard? If there are any other related issues then please do brief me about those issues.
    Hi,

Welcome to the Payoneer forum, we're happy to have you.

I've sent you an e-mail with further details on applying for the US Payment Service. Please reply to the e-mail with the requested information, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!
    Nissim
    iShare wrote:

(I am NON-US RESIDENT )Before I order my MasterCard from payoneer through my preferred partner I want to get some information in advance.
    If I order my MasterCard and then apply for US Payment Service then can I receive funds from my relatives and friends who stay in USA to my US Payment Service account and then transfer funds from my US Payment Service to my MasterCard? If there are any other related issues then please do brief me about those issues.

Hi,

The US Payment Service allows you to receive US ACH/Direct Deposits from select corporations only, as listed here: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/759-new-virtual-account-policy/page__st__60__p__2716#entry2716 Individuals will be unable to send you funds via this service.

As a Payoneer cardholder, however, you can still receive private loads from anyone, via Visa/MasterCard at: https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx
    Nissim
    Thank you for fast response! I sent to you all the info there. It's a bit complicated, but I'm ready to explain you all the things if it's needed. Waiting for your answer!
    Higem wrote:

Thank you for fast response! I sent to you all the info there. It's a bit complicated, but I'm ready to explain you all the things if it's needed. Waiting for your answer!

Thanks for getting back to me with the requested details.

I've logged the details to your account and forwarded the application to our US Payment Service department. Applications would generally take 1-2 days to be reviewed, and we will notify you via e-mail once processed.
    Nissim
    edited April 2012
    Thanks again! I hope, it will be reviewed as fast as you responded me here :) Waiting for new info!
    edited April 2012
    sunny wrote:

I have submitted answers of all your questions but have not yet received any response your end.

Looking forward to hear from you soon...

Hey,

Thanks for getting back to us with the details.

The approval process can take a couple business days.

We appreciate your patience.

• MikalaiMikalai Posts: 4Member
    Hi, I have sent a request to US Virtual Bank Account through the support,
    answered all the questions and provided all the information that was needed that were sent in a letter,
    has been more than five days but I still not get an answer,
    please help me in this issue, my reference number: LTK529016484987X
    many thanks
  • zimazima Posts: 0Member
    Is it possible to start transactions just after payoneer signup?
    Hi guys,
    I would like to ask if it is possible to pay/being paid just after Payoneer signup?
    I mean do we need to wait for the real credit card?
    If there was an opportuinty to be able to start doing business with a virtual card option would be wonderful.
    Cheers,
    Zima
    Mikalai wrote:

Hi, I have sent a request to US Virtual Bank Account through the support,
    answered all the questions and provided all the information that was needed that were sent in a letter,
    has been more than five days but I still not get an answer,
    please help me in this issue, my reference number: LTK529016484987X
    many thanks

Hey,

I have escalated your ticket to an approval manager and you should be hearing from them soon.

Thank you for your patience.

zima wrote:

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask if it is possible to pay/being paid just after Payoneer signup?
    I mean do we need to wait for the real credit card?
    If there was an opportuinty to be able to start doing business with a virtual card option would be wonderful.
    Cheers,
    Zima

Hi Zima,

We do have a virtual card option, however it is only available for participating partners.

That being said, once your card is issued and shipped you can begin receiving partner payouts. They will simply be funded to your card and ready to use once you receive it.
    Nissim
    Received the message with all details yesterday. All thing took less than one day. Thank you, Nissim, for such a great work!
  • calvin1calvin1 Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    Hi good afternoon i want to get an US Virtual Bank Account ...i have Payoneer Mastercard for big time ... and i Received the money to it more then 3 times ...so can i apply to get the US Virtual Bank Account please , i want it to activate my account of paypal and get my money from paypal to my mastercard payoneer.

Help me please ..

thank you
    calvin1 wrote:

Hi good afternoon i want to get an US Virtual Bank Account ...i have Payoneer Mastercard for big time ... and i Received the money to it more then 3 times ...so can i apply to get the US Virtual Bank Account please , i want it to activate my account of paypal and get my money from paypal to my mastercard payoneer.

Help me please ..

thank you

Hey,

Please private message me with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Admin David i try to send you a private message but it s not possible i get this message

The member David cannot receive any new messages

may i answer you here in the forum and give you my email associated to my payoneer account ?

David wrote:

Hey,

Please private message me with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    calvin1 wrote:

Hi Admin David i try to send you a private message but it s not possible i get this message

The member David cannot receive any new messages

may i answer you here in the forum and give you my email associated to my payoneer account ?

Hey,

Email me at [email protected]

i sent you the email

thank you

David wrote:

Hey,

Email me at [email protected]
    Hello i ask if i can have a Us Vertual bank Account because i have money in paypal and an other bank and wana to withraw this money to my payoneer account ... can you please help me it s urgent :) thank you ..

NB : i have Payoneer Mastercard for big time ... and i Received the money to it more then 20 times or more ..

i ask too if i may put my email here in the forum in orther to get help ? ..

THANKS
    Hi Calvin1,

I've sent you an e-mail with further details on applying for the US Payment Service. Please reply with the requested documents/answers and I will make sure your request is forwarded to our US Payment Service department.

Thanks!
    Nissim
    Hi Nissim i replied to your email you sent me, and i answer all the questions .

what i have to do now ? may i wait how many time to have a vertual US ban account

This is my ticket code : LTK529017089766X

thank you for the help

Nissim wrote:

Hi Calvin1,

I've sent you an e-mail with further details on applying for the US Payment Service. Please reply with the requested documents/answers and I will make sure your request is forwarded to our US Payment Service department.

Thanks!
    Hi Nissim i replied to your email you sent me, and i answered all the questions .

what i have to do now ? may i wait how many time to have a vertual US bank account

This is my ticket code : LTK529017089766X

thank you for the help
    I've merged your new thread with this one, as it's in regards to the same topic. No need to start a new topic ;)

We've received your reply, and your application is under review. Please allow 1-2 business days for it to be processed.

Thanks!
    Nissim
    Ok Nissim :)

THANKS FOR THE HELP & THE FAST ANSWER

BEST REGARDS

Nissim wrote:

I've merged your new thread with this one, as it's in regards to the same topic. No need to start a new topic ;)

We've received your reply, and your application is under review. Please allow 1-2 business days for it to be processed.

Thanks!
  • Jarod8Jarod8 Posts: 2Member
    calvin1 wrote:

Hello i ask if i can have a Us Vertual bank Account because i have money in paypal and an other bank and wana to withraw this money to my payoneer account ... can you please help me it s urgent :) thank you ..

NB : i have Payoneer Mastercard for big time ... and i Received the money to it more then 20 times or more ..

i ask too if i may put my email here in the forum in orther to get help ? ..

THANKS

Nissim wrote:

Hi Calvin1,

Thanks!

Hi All,

I have the same request please, i'd like to have a US Virtual Bank Account so i can withdraw my available money in my paypal account.

Can i please get the same e-mail so i can apply for the US Payment Service ?