Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• langaulangau Posts: 88Member ✭✭
    if you have $200 then withdraw 19,000 Pakistani rupees.
    you need to withdraw in Pakistani rupees.

• langaulangau Posts: 88Member ✭✭
    MCB, SCB, Citibank, faysal bank and any other bank ATM which support master card they will support payoneer card.

it is a master card so the banks ATM which support only visa card they will not support payoneer card.

• Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.Ossi Posts: 89Member ✭✭
    Members,

PayPal disconnect my Payoneer account, Now my account got Non-Verified and i have $61+ on my PayPal.
    Any help??
    How i withdraw that $$ on my payoneer as my payoneer got disconnect?
    Or I need to contact with any exchanger?

• muhammadalimuhammadali Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Ossi Baba said:
    Members,

PayPal disconnect my Payoneer account, Now my account got Non-Verified and i have $61+ on my PayPal.
    Any help??
    Ossi Baba... in PM you well telling me different stories. Total lie... and here you wrote your actual situation. Shame.
  • Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.Ossi Posts: 89Member ✭✭
    Ossi Baba said:
    Members,

Any help??
    Ossi Baba... in PM you well telling me different stories. Total lie... and here you wrote your actual situation. Shame.
    I sent you the PM read it.
    Tell me the difference b/w the story which i told you on PM and here?
    In PM, I tell you that this problem happen to my Client and thats the true and in this post i use my name for this issuee.
    (As a rule you know that one person can post only for his/her questions) thats why i post that issue on my name to get the solution.
    Next time, Use your mind then type.  :| 

Thank You

• muhammadalimuhammadali Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    Ossi Baba said:
    Ossi Baba said:
    Members,

Any help??
    I sent you the PM read it.
    Tell me the difference b/w the story which i told you on PM and here?
    In PM, I tell you that this problem happen to my Client and thats the true and in this post i use my name for this issuee.
    (As a rule you know that one person can post only for his/her questions) thats why i post that issue on my name to get the solution.
    Next time, Use your mind then type.  :| 

Thank You

Sorry, I used your zero-meter mind previously. next time I will use my own. :P
    and in this post you already told that you were lying there and here you posted for yourself. Difference is crystal clear that you have become a doubtful person. ok. now no more false arguments please.
  • HafizMHafizM Posts: 1Member
    Bank Name : MCB
    Date : December 18,2014 ( 9 A.M. to 10 . A.M) Pakistan Standard Time
    Amount : 15,000

Today I withdrew 15000 PKR from MCB ATM and I was charged $159.54 including $3.15 withdrawal Fee. So Actual $156.69 ($159.84- $3.15 =$ 156.69) was charged from my Payoneer Account for 15,000 PKR and it costs me $1 = 95.73 PKR (15000/156.69=95.73) while December 18, 2014 interbank $ rate was 100.4495 on state bank website.

and $ rate on 17 December was 100.56.

So, I'm surprised why they cost me exchange rate of $95.73.

Can anyone comment on this in detail ?

Regards,
    Hafiz

> @Nissim said:
    > Share your experience in Pakistan
    >
    > Hi Everyone!
    >
    > We'd like to put together a list of all ATMs in Pakistan that you have successfully withdrawn from (based on this thread). Please post your experiences in the following format:
    >
    > - Bank Name
    > - Date of withdrawal
    > - Amount
    >
    > Thanks!
  • HafizMHafizM Posts: 1Member
    Bank Name : MCB
    Date : December 18,2014 ( 9 A.M. to 10 . A.M) Pakistan Standard Time
    Amount : 15,000

Today I withdrew 15000 PKR from MCB ATM and I was charged $159.54 including $3.15 withdrawal Fee. So Actual $156.69 ($159.84- $3.15 =$ 156.69) was charged from my Payoneer Account for 15,000 PKR and it costs me $1 = 95.73 PKR (15000/156.69=95.73) while December 18, 2014 interbank $ rate was 100.4495 on state bank website.

and $ rate on 17 December was 100.56.

So, I'm surprised why they cost me exchange rate of $95.73.

Can anyone comment on this in detail ?

Regards,
    Hafiz
  • atulnarangatulnarang Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    Well, as far as I understand the situation, Payoneer charges $3.15 and rest must be the bank charges like Currency conversion charges or government taxes like service tax, VAT, etc, whichever is applicable. I am not sure about which taxes are applicable in your country, but I feel most banks charge around 3.5 % as currency conversion charges, so that must cost you $5.25 alone.
  • Hero0oHero0o Posts: 9Member
    I guess Samba is also charging 200 extra now.
    I got 20k for $207 ..

Can someone confirm? And any new Bank with no extra fee?
  • ayazhanifayazhanif Posts: 1Member
    Today when I use the MCB ATM. Then my balance was deducted but the ATM didn't give me the cash. I went to the bank and they said that payoneer will figure this out. What am I supposed to do now?
    What should I do?
    please help me.
    Thanks
  • AfeefAfeef Posts: 1Member
    New here, which atm should i visit for my first withdrawl ? and how much should i withdraw, i mean what the limit.
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    Payoneer Daily ATM Limit in 2,0000 Rs (2 Lack) Rs - only 10 (20000 Rs) Transections from Samba Bank at the same time! then wait for atleast 18 to 24 hours!
  • sam53sam53 Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    I have transferred amount from Payoneer to Meezan Bank Account on 1 Jan 2015 and still didn't received any payment in my account.

Recently I got wired from a client and received the payment in 2 to 3 days.

Also tested Skrill and got the money in my account within 3 days.

Then why it's taking soo long with Payoneer. I have contacted the support and they send me details of the transactions which was also 1 Jab 2015.
    I have contacted my Local Bank and ask them to check and also provided them document from Payoneer Transfer Conformation and my amount has been uploaded to my Local Bank Account.

Thanks Payoneer & Meezan Bank
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it, thanks for updating!
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • xinseoxinseo Posts: 6Member
    > @Kiani said:
    > Payoneer Daily ATM Limit in 2,0000 Rs (2 Lack) Rs - only 10 (20000 Rs) Transections from Samba Bank at the same time! then wait for atleast 18 to 24 hours!
    I need to withdraw PKR 45000 in Lahore. Which bank would you recommend? What are the daily limits of Samba bank.
  • samixsamix Posts: 6Member
    Hello Sam can you tell the procedure of Global Bank transfer from payoneer? And please tell me the amount that you cashed out from payoneer? Is it better to use bank transfer rather than atm cash out? Let me know plz. thanks
    If your amount is between $500 to $8000 then its better to use bank transfer. Just add your bank in payoneer dashboard and give swift code, bank account number, a/c title, iban number and add it. Payoneer will verify it and once its done you are ready to go.

I withdraw 2000+ from this service.
  • xinseoxinseo Posts: 6Member
    Withdrew two times from two different MCB banks. Standard Chartered didn't even accept the card and threw the error stating that this type of card wasn't accepted.

Was charged PKR 200 by MCB per transaction.
    Hello Dear! always use Samba bank! it will gives you the best rates! no Extra Charges! MCB, Standared Charted or any other bank in Pakistan have 3$ Extra Charges! so save your money visit Samba Bank Cheers!
  • moonpkmoonpk Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Payoneer withdraw limit is decreased or what?on mcb it says you entered large amount then your limit,i entered 20000pkr which earlier went fine,after entering 10000pkr it gives same error,any body confirm this?
  • NabirahNabirah Posts: 11Member ✭✭

I would like to tell you that MCB Bank Finding Out that There are thousands of customers withdrawing cash from ATM'S give 200 Rupees charges and these are freelancers earning dollars.

have decreased Limits of  Master Card ATM Card By Payoneer Withdrawals to 5000 Rupees = Approximately $50.

( i found this out today )

This Means when you used to withdraw : 20,000 you paid 200 to mcb

when you want to withdraw 20,000 you withdraw 4 times

pay 200x4=800 to mcb

in withdrawals.

Please confirm this on your side as well.

• NabirahNabirah Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    Good Source of Money for MCB EH?
    Ah sad news for MCB Customers! why u guys can,t use Samba Bank? They have no extra charges!

20 Thousand Rs Per Transaction. no Extra Charges!
  • noshoonoshoo Posts: 3Member
    edited January 2015
    Is there any new withdrawal limit on MCB bank Atms because today it gave me error of withdrawal limited when tried to withdraw 20000,In the past it has worked perfectly!
    Help will very appreciated
    I have about $1000 to withdraw and i am very worried.
    edited January 2015
    yes mcb decreased limit,can withdraw 10000pkr in 24 hours,payoneer works with faysal bank also?& what is daily limit on faisal bank by master card?only faysal bank other then mcb in my city.
    Mcb sucks now and so does other banks including faysal.
    Alfalah and Scb rocks
    Withdrew over $1000 in just 5 mints
    and going to withdrew another $1000 coming week IN SA ALLAH
    just a little advice don't select fast cash use other amount option instead
    bank alfalah works also with payoneer card?
    edited January 2015
    Seems like Samba Bank Still one the best in Pakistan for Payoneer Master Card!
    Samba Bank may be the best but it dosn't have a lot of branches nationwide!
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    I have withdrawed 200$ in the past month.
    Did it 3-4 times

> @moonpk said:
    > Payoneer withdraw limit is decreased or what?on mcb it says you entered large amount then your limit,i entered 20000pkr which earlier went fine,after entering 10000pkr it gives same error,any body confirm this?

I am having the same problem on MCB BANK , solutions ?
    Withdrawed 10K using MCB too much fees on MCB now it sucks.

it gave me an error on 20,000 PKR, But it works on 10,000 i dont know maybe my card got limit :\
    > @ShehroseShabbir said:
    > Withdrawed 10K using MCB too much fees on MCB now it sucks.
    >
    > it gave me an error on 20,000 PKR, But it works on 10,000 i dont know maybe my card got limit :\
    your card dont have limit,same here, may be mcb did limit to master card, now only can withdraw 10k Pkr.
    > @moonpk said:
    > your card dont have limit,same here, may be mcb did limit to master card, now only can withdraw 10k Pkr.

TO ALL USERS ,

Update: MCB ( Muslim Commercial Bank ) put some limitation on mastercard, so from now on you can only withdraw 10K per day from MCB.

Also if anyone lives in karachi can anyone tell me exact location of SAMBA BANK near hyderi ?
    Here is the link you should check for your nearest Samba bank location! i hope it will work for you Many Thanks Cheers!
    http://www.mastercard.com/global/atmlocations/

@Kiani‌ Karachi mein SAMBA BANK show hi nh kr rha :\
  • adminadmin Posts: 1Member
    edited January 2015
    a
    i don,t know why you still can,t get Samba bank in Karachi! check this linkout! i hope it will help you!
    http://www.everything.pk/directory-detail-32-74-samba-bank-in-karachi.html

@Kiani‌ Thank you for helping i'll go hyderi one more time when my card loaded again ;)

Thank you for your help.
  • Zubair530Zubair530 Posts: 8Member
    Hi Sam,
    How do I add bank in Payooneer, I cannot find the menu item you have mentioned, please help me... I spend a lot in 200$ transactions from atm....

Nissim, Please help
  • Zubair530Zubair530 Posts: 8Member
    Use Samba Bank ATM, they rip you off lesser than other banks.... but ATM withdrawal is real rip off....

Need Payoneer to step ahead and help it's users by starting GBT to Pakistan.
  • jamshdjamshd Posts: 1Member
    Yes i tried today and 2 days ago both times MCB limit 10,000pkr. They sucks and they also charge $8 on per $100 withdrawal, ....Soon will try Samba, But i also heard AskariBank, HSBC Bank and Bank Al Habib are also use Mastercard/Cirus Masteo ATM machines. So please also try on these bank atm's and feedback here to help others.

awamiweb.com/global-master-cards-acceptability-in-selected-bank%E2%80%99s-atm-in-pakistan-11493.html

bankalhabib.com/personal-banking/credit-card%27s-features.php

and HSBC Bank is on the list of Mastercard atm locator page at (maestrocard.com/gateway/where/where_atm.html)

HSBC BANK MIDDLE EAST LIMITED
    CITI TOWER SHAH-RE-FAISAL
    Citi Tower Shah-Re-Faisal, Karachi
    Karachi, SINDH 74200

So i again suggest you please also try above 3 Banks (AskariBank, HSBC Bank and Bank Al Habib) and post your feedbacks here.

Thanks
  • PolkaPolka Posts: 9Member
    I have been informed that Payoneer will not offer Global Bank Transfer to Pakistan anymore, anybody else got the same message?

How to withdraw the funds now?? Nissim ? anybody?
  • sharifawansharifawan Posts: 53Member ✭✭
    Now here is problem, in near by cities no such facility of samba and citi bank etc.
    So if we can use local bank transfer? anyone can help?
    I think we should make complaint on state bank website for that. As this is injustice. Many freelancer don't have access to other banks like samba or hsbc.
    I'm going to make complaint for mcb and on state bank website.
    go here and make complaints
    sbp.org.pk/cpd/CPD-Form.asp
    > @sharifawan said:
    > go here and make complaints
    > sbp.org.pk/cpd/CPD-Form.asp
    do you think sbp will take care of our complaints?the world is using IE 11 & there site says"This website is best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7" useless bro sending them complaints
  • waqas333waqas333 Posts: 6Member
    edited January 2015
    Its Useless to complain :disagree: , Btw I've 210 US $ in my oDesk account, oDesk will detuct 2$ while withdrawing. Can I make a payout of 20thousand from Samba bank in 208 $ ? my Payoneer card detuct 3.15$ on each transaction..
  • AtifaliAtifali Posts: 1Member
    Dear SIr Sam
    How I can Add My Local Bank Account In Payoneer Account . I am Very Thankfull To u If U Guide us

Regads
    Atif Ali