Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• melleckmelleck Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    So, Can I change my card partner? Can you please let me know which card partners charge $2.15?
  • fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    yes you can but you need to get new card for new partners so i suggest you not changed card $1 is nothing it is only difference for $3.15 to $2.15 so only $1 difference assume you make 3 transactions and its only charged 3$ extra and only few partners are charged 2.15 mostly 3.15 so i suggest go with same card good luck :D
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • Bilal HassanBilal Hassan Member Posts: 3
    I used Samba for last 6 months, however, it seems SAMBA has done away with Payoneer. I am unable to withdraw funds from Samba. Anyone else had that issue? Which Alfalah ATMs are supporting Payonner currently?
  • dazpkdazpk Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi All,

Today I went to Bahadurabad for ATM withdrawal... I went to Standard Chartered, MCB and Samba Bank... and to my surprise all banks rejected my payoneer card which has $248

SCB - card is not suitable

Samba - accepted card but did not complete transaction... said my transaction cannot be completed... I tried to withdraw 5000, 10000, 20000 but none of them went thru..

MCB - I tried several times.. but to no avail.. ATM machine stuck on "amount"...

Can anyone please tell me where in Karachi (at Tariq Road/JBahadurabad) I can withdraw money from my Payoneer card???

Please help...
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    My last successful withdrawal was on 24th July 2015 from Samba Bank. Not have enough fund for checking current position.
    try bank alfalah or samba bank or mcb if possible try faysal bank too all are working with payoneer master card i tried all these banks and working fine all time but now i m mostly go with bank alfalah
    Which branch of Bank Al Falah in Karachi (Tariq Road/Bahadurabad)??? Can anyone pls tell me???
  • shobishobi Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I received following error on samba yesterday, "This ATM does not supports International Banking transactions", So i think they have stopped working with payoneer cards, which is a very sad point. it would be good if we request payoneer for bank withdrawals in Pakistan. If Al-Falah stopped working then it will be all over in such situation.
    mostly bank al falah bank works fine but i have no idea for karachi i m not from karachi and also try faysal bank if there it is working fine with payoneer
  • KianiKiani Member Posts: 158 ✭✭
    I don,t think So Samba Bank or Bank Al-falah have any kind of transaction Problem! i,m using both!
    But some time Bank Al-Falah Can,t complete transaction, as you can see in the bellow picture, can,t complete transaction, but after a min they resubmit my amount back. so i got cash again from Samba bank.

Thanks!
    Hello all,

Just want to share my experience. I went to Bank Al-Falah yesterday and successfully withdrew money - 2 transactions of 10,000 PKR... Worked like a charm...
    dazpk said:
    Hello all,

Just want to share my experience. I went to Bank Al-Falah yesterday and successfully withdrew money - 2 transactions of 10,000 PKR... Worked like a charm...
    ah great good luck for future
    Kiani said:
    I don,t think So Samba Bank or Bank Al-falah have any kind of transaction Problem! i,m using both!
    But some time Bank Al-Falah Can,t complete transaction, as you can see in the bellow picture, can,t complete transaction, but after a min they resubmit my amount back. so i got cash again from Samba bank.

Thanks!
    Kiani your last withdrawal was of 23 July. User facing problem from Samba from 28 July 2015.  See other topic http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/28235/we-are-sorry-international-transactions-are-not-available-at-the-moment-samba-bank-pakistan#latest

Therefore confirm did your withdrawal from only SAMBA BANK was successful or not after 28 July.?

> @dazpk said:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Just want to share my experience. I went to Bank Al-Falah yesterday and successfully withdrew money - 2 transactions of 10,000 PKR... Worked like a charm...

Bro, why did you withdrew twice? It would cost you two transaction fees? You can easily withdraw 20,000 PKR in once transaction from Bank Al-Falah.
    I wanted to share my experience with Bank Al-Falah. I successfully withdrew 20,000 PKR on 16 July, 2015 and was charged $206.51 in total.
    Kiani said:
    Still now! no problem (both banks worked fine)
    Thanks. May be some of samba bank branches have banned payoneer card.
    normally i never tired samba bank before i try only faysal bank bank alfalah MCB, and standard chartered bank, and mostly used mcb and bank al-falah because these both bank are in my city if any emergency then i need to go Islamabad 50 mint drive from my city to get cash from faysal bank or samba or standard chartered bank but i m sure all these bank working fine all time as i confirm this from my friend for samba bank issue and he said no issue he withdraw money yesterday and 7 pm good luck guys

I have checked 4 Samba ATM Machines in Lahore today and its giving error, I think its not working since july 28. So far i have checked about 7 Bank Al-falah ATM's and only two of those were working, Other 5 given me a balance receipt although i had selected the cash withdrawal. so i have wasted my $1 on each of those. I have noticed that The Bank Al-Falah ATM which takes a little time to process card works fine, The others which immediately took me to Insert pin screen gave me balance receipt although i had not selected the balance inquiry and i had followed all the procedure for cash withdrawal. I hope it helps. If anyone finds a working Samba Atm in lahore, Pls share the address.

Kiani said:
    Still now! no problem (both banks worked fine)
    Thanks. May be some of samba bank branches have banned payoneer card.
    I have checked 4 Samba ATM machines in Lahore Today, All of those were not working. It might be working in some other city but its not working in Lahore right now. I posted a screenshot in my previous post which i took today.

Kiani said:

Thanks!
    One of my reversed transaction at Bank Al-Falah was not posted back into my account and i had to file a complaint for that.  Payoneer has told me to wait for 90 days for the balance to appear in my account. So Its very risky if the ATM Machine at Bank Al-Falah keep doing it regularly.

I used Samba for last 6 months, however, it seems SAMBA has done away with Payoneer. I am unable to withdraw funds from Samba. Anyone else had that issue? Which Alfalah ATMs are supporting Payonner currently?
    Yes Samba is not working since July 28. I am also facing same issue in Lahore.
  • babloo89babloo89 Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    tried to withdraw 20,000 today at 7pm  from samba bank, bank road, got error 'International transactions not allowed at the moment" not working please guys we need an official update more ever bank alfalah main branch saddar kept showing processing payment error without letting me enter the pin and other details its frustrating i paid 500 as fare
  • farhafarha Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    @shobi , can you provide the two alflah ATM locations you tested working in Lahore.
    Thanks
    please guys keep updating here all of us to know what is problem and how to fix because it is very important to withdrawl money from atm we also still waiting for local bank transfer service in pakistan but they are working on it but i dont know when this service will available in pakistan
  • babloo89babloo89 Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Kiani said:

Thanks!
    kiani can you plz mention the exact branch of bank alfalah thats working perfectly in saddar bank road i have tried alfalah  main branch in bank road one atm was not working while the other one kept displaying "processing your request" as soon as i inserted the card without letting me enter any details or please mention any islamabad branch as today is my uni class am studying  from  preston university 
  • oceankooloceankool Member Posts: 9
    Before I use SCB for withdrawal then I found about SAMBA and was happy as they dont charge any ATM fee as SCB charge Rs.300 per transaction, now SAMBA is denying International banking, I have to revert back to SCB paying extra Rs300 to use their ATM

Can any one tell me if MCB or Al Falah also charge any ATM fee? and do the transaction are smooth with both banks?

Today SCB rate was 98.29 per USD

I am in Karachi, nearest MCB Al Falah branches in Gulshan e Iqbal

Thanks for input
    edited August 2015
    oceankool, Al-falah bank does'nt charge any extra fee and have good rate. MCB has some extra charges and has limitation of Rs. 10,000 in 24 hours. Some Al-falah branches atm work smoothly but some are giving error. Not have any information about alfalah branches in Gulshan e Iqbal

at my city in wah cantt al falah bank working very well so after 2days i ll update when i ll try withdraw money also you guys keep updating here all of us what is issue we all need to fix this issue if any banks not working
  • asad393asad393 Member Posts: 3
    Muslim Commercial Bank - MCB Branch near Jans Bakery Sadar, Peshawar
    3 August 2015
    8000 pkr

Samba Bank didnt work for me though my friend told me to use that ealier. I tried MCB and worked great. It was my first experience of withdrawl though.
    edited August 2015
    Today Few Transactions From Bank Al-Falah! Worked Great For me!

Transactions Date : 3 August 2015

205.59$ = 20,000 Rs.

Many Thanks!

yes i know bank al-falah working very well but if it only bank works on payoneer then it is big issue for all of us because then all payoneer withdraw load on 1 bank as same MCB then MCB set limit to withdraw only 10k in 24h so please we need to fix issue samba bank and others as well
    edited August 2015
    farha said:
    @shobi , can you provide the two alflah ATM locations you tested working in Lahore.
    Thanks
    I normally use the Bank Al-Falah EME Branch which is located at canal road near muhafiz town. The other one which i found working was near Jinah Hospital at Maulana Shaukat Ali Road, Hardly 200m from traffic signal. If you find any other working atm in Lahore, Pls share the address. I know there will be many :smile: 
  • ikazi1ikazi1 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Hi, yesterday August 02, 2015, I successfully withdrawn 37 Thousand from BANK AL FALAH, KAMRAN CHORANGI branch

Qazi
  • GameOverGameOver Member Posts: 9
    So for now only 2 Banks are working SCB and Alfalah Bank right? MCB still has that PKR 10,000/- limit or has that been removed?

@Nissim i wonder what Payoneer is doing about it? if they just open up the wire-transfer services that will be great!

cant Payoneer contact any of the banks and form a deal or contract with any of the banks?
  • ikazi1ikazi1 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    GameOver said:
    So for now only 2 Banks are working SCB and Alfalah Bank right? MCB still has that PKR 10,000/- limit or has that been removed?

@Nissim i wonder what Payoneer is doing about it? if they just open up the wire-transfer services that will be great!

cant Payoneer contact any of the banks and form a deal or contract with any of the banks?
    Yes. I think so.
  • OsmanShahbazOsmanShahbaz Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Assalam-o-Alaikum!
    Can anyone help me i have some questions

1) If i enter more then 20000 cash to withdraw from alfalah bank then i got any problem ? i want to withdraw more then 20000 in above message i'm looking a reply of a person he was asking that he successfully withdraw 37000 from alfalah bank.

2) How many maximum transitions i can make in one day ?

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    Assalam-o-Alaikum!
    Can anyone help me i have some questions

1) If i enter more then 20000 cash to withdraw from alfalah bank then i got any problem ? i want to withdraw more then 20000 in above message i'm looking a reply of a person he was asking that he successfully withdraw 37000 from alfalah bank.

2) How many maximum transitions i can make in one day ?

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    ah you can withdraw maximum 200k money i mean 2 lac Pakistani RS per day from bank alfalah and you just put 20,000 amount in each transaction and after 1 day complete next day you can withdraw again 2 lac i hope you understand good luck
    edited August 2015
    Thanks a lot for your reply but i still have question in above message i saw a message he is asking that he successfully withdraw 37000 in 1 transition but you and many other asking that we can withdraw maximum 20000 in 1 transition if i put 20000+ while withdrawing maybe i got any problem or not ? have you try this already or not ?

Thanks a lot...
    >
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Osman shahbaz
    Thanks a lot for your reply but i still have question in above message i saw a message he is asking that he successfully withdraw 37000 in 1 transition but you and many other asking that we can withdraw maximum 20000 in 1 transition if i put 20000+ while withdrawing maybe i got any problem or not ? have you try this already or not ?

Thanks a lot...
    >
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Osman shahbaz
    he withdraw 37k with 2 transations because as you know in Pakistan atm have no space to get 37k withdraw in same time because in where is money out that space is not enough to get out 37k at once so you just put 20000 in 1 transaction and then so on

Thanks a lot...
    >
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Osman shahbaz
    Osman, you can try it out by yourself. During entering amount, type 25000 or 35000 and will you received message on ATM screen that amount exceeded the limit. Therefore you only have option to type amount equal or less than 20000.  ATM machine can be program for implementing any limit. You may know that MCB has reduce their 20000 withdraw limit to 10000 in 24 hours. Samba bank ATM now does not even allow international transaction.  If anyone saying that he successfully withdraw 37000 in one session than he is telling lie.

fadhi said:

Thanks a lot...
    >
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Osman shahbaz
    he withdraw 37k with 2 transations because as you know in Pakistan atm have no space to get 37k withdraw in same time because in where is money out that space is not enough to get out 37k at once so you just put 20000 in 1 transaction and then so on
    It is not clear what do you mean by "that space is not enough". If you mean that ATM slot can't handle to out 37000 notes than it is not true. Presently Meezan gold card user can withdraw Rs. 50,000 from their account using meezan atm. ATM can be program to give 5000 notes if big amount transaction needed. Bank al-falah limit is 20000 per trasanction. MCB 24 wihdraw limit is 10000. Samba per session limit was 20000.
    fadhi said:

Thanks a lot...
    >
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Osman shahbaz
    It is not clear what do you mean by "that space is not enough". If you mean that ATM slot can't handle to out 37000 notes than it is not true. Presently Meezan gold card user can withdraw Rs. 50,000 from their account using meezan atm. ATM can be program to give 5000 notes if big amount transaction needed. Bank al-falah limit is 20000 per trasanction. MCB 24 wihdraw limit is 10000. Samba per session limit was 20000.
    but our mostly atm giving max 20k or 25k per transaction but currently in bank al falah there is only you can put not more then 20k in one transaction so i hope osman bro understand properly what we are talking about
    Anyone help me i'm very disappointed.. :(

Yesterday i was go to bank alfalah to  withdraw Rs.20000
    I enter pin code and then put 20000 to withdraw after that i received message in ATM screen sorry invoice slip not available and then received my ATM card back and not received any cash from ATM i come back to home and when i login my payoneer account there is $206.35 is deducted from my account :( Please help me what i do now ?

Thanks in advanced...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz 
    edited August 2015
    Anyone help me i'm very disappointed.. :(

Yesterday i was go to bank alfalah to  withdraw Rs.20000
    I enter pin code and then put 20000 to withdraw after that i received message in ATM screen sorry invoice slip not available and then received my ATM card back and not received any cash from ATM i come back to home and when i login my payoneer account there is $206.35 is deducted from my account :( Please help me what i do now ?

Thanks in advanced...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz 
    Hopefully your faulty atm transaction will be reverse in 2-3 days.

Read my same experience in following  topic.
    http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/13609/atm-cash-withdraw-transaction-reversed#latest

Another user alijange has same situation discuss in this topic. You can also read about it as follow
    http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/94821/#Comment_94821

Thanks a lot Nasir brother for your reply...

Brother i want to let you know i not received any receipt from ATM because ATM showing that there is no slip available in ATM and after that my card exit from ATM. I was thinking it is possible when i received my card back then i leave ATM and after some minutes maybe cash come out from ATM and anyone collect my cash ? it's possible or not ?

Thanks in advanced...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz 
    edited August 2015
    ATM will never disburse cash in such a way. For your information, when atm deliver cash then cash will be remain out for few seconds, if you have not take your cash immediately within few seconds then atm will take cash in again. This has been told by one of my friend who is working in bank and handling atm machine.

Therefore don't worry about losing your cash. If you are still not satisfied, go to branch and contact person who is dealing with atm machine and tell him about your atm transaction. He will check transaction of this specific day and tell you if your cash is taken by anyone else though it is 0% chance that it happened.
    Thanks a million Nasir Khan for great help :smile: 

Brother can you advice what is best date of month to withdraw i want to withdraw $2000+ amount when dollar rate will increase ?

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz

Brother can you advice what is best date of month to withdraw i want to withdraw $2000+ amount when dollar rate will increase ?

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    I am not a forecaster. Have search net and found following dollar rupees history from 18 Feb 2015 to yesterday (i.e. 17 Aug 2015). You can see that dollar rate is constantly 101 for last 7 months.

http://www.exchange-rates.org/history/PKR/USD/T

Therefore dear don't wait for increase, withdraw your amount as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    this is cheap thinking to wait for Dollar rate increased you think it is favor of our pakistan ohh hows people thinking oh my God how our pakistan will progress when these kind of people thinking to increased dollar rate only favor for him not all over the pakistan when increased dollar rate its increased our foods price shame on you man