Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

1151618202126

Comments

  • usama109usama109 Member Posts: 2
    i made 4 transaction last week . 3 transactions of 200$ and 1 of 120$ from STANDARD CHARTERED . 36$ deducted from my account . I have contacted payneer they said that there is some cross border fee . Mcb is not working for me . So please tell me what to do next . 9$ is too much for one transaction.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    usama109 said:
    i made 4 transaction last week . 3 transactions of 200$ and 1 of 120$ from STANDARD CHARTERED . 36$ deducted from my account . I have contacted payneer they said that there is some cross border fee . Mcb is not working for me . So please tell me what to do next . 9$ is too much for one transaction.
    Why you are not using bank al-falah? I withdraw yesterday from bank al-falah without any extra deductions with good rate of exchange.
  • usama109usama109 Member Posts: 2
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > usama109 said:
    >
    >
    > i made 4 transaction last week . 3 transactions of 200$ and 1 of 120$ from STANDARD CHARTERED . 36$ deducted from my account . I have contacted payneer they said that there is some cross border fee . Mcb is not working for me . So please tell me what to do next . 9$ is too much for one transaction.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why you are not using bank al-falah? I withdraw yesterday from bank al-falah without any extra deductions with good rate of exchange.


    I will try Alfalah today . Thanks.
  • fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    yes go with bank alfalah good rate and smooth transactions good luck
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • daniyalnaeemdaniyalnaeem Member Posts: 3
    Hello All,

    I am new to Payoneer Community. This is my first time, posting a comment.

    I have around $900 in my payoneer. Can someone please told me from where i can withdrawal my money? (from which ATM). I am in Karachi.

    One more question, when mentioning the ATM, please tell me the bank name, its ATM location and also how much i can withdraw "per transaction". I need to know per transaction not per day.

    And one last thing, do that ATM has its own fee? Or i will be charged with Payoneer ($3.15) fees on per transaction.

    Kindly clear my queries, I'll really appreciate it.

    Many Thanks
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited August 2015


    Hello All,

    I am new to Payoneer Community. This is my first time, posting a comment.

    I have around $900 in my payoneer. Can someone please told me from where i can withdrawal my money? (from which ATM). I am in Karachi.

    One more question, when mentioning the ATM, please tell me the bank name, its ATM location and also how much i can withdraw "per transaction". I need to know per transaction not per day.

    And one last thing, do that ATM has its own fee? Or i will be charged with Payoneer ($3.15) fees on per transaction.

    Kindly clear my queries, I'll really appreciate it.

    Many Thanks

    Welcome to community.
    Presently Bank Al-falah working great without any fee and with good rate of exchange. Following link has pdf attachment posted by U2Workers from which can find nearest bank al-falah for payoneer withrawl.

    http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/93776/#Comment_93776

    Payoneer card has $2500 limit per day, but you can withdraw from bank al-falah upto ($2000 that is roughly 200,000) 

    You can withdraw Rs. 20,000 from bank al-falah per transaction and $3.15 will be deduct from your payoneer account per transaction. There is no bank al-falah fee.

    MCB bank atm charge Rs. 300 per transaction and you can withdraw only 10,000 per atm during 24 hours.

    Standard Chartered atm fee is also Rs. 300 and you can withdraw 20,000 per transaction. But most of their atms are not working. There is also some other hidden charges as told by someone here.

    Therefore current best choice is BANK AL-FALAH. I have successfully withdrawn from hyderi,  agha juice, north nazimabad and Beaumont branch.

  • fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭


    Hello All,

    I am new to Payoneer Community. This is my first time, posting a comment.

    I have around $900 in my payoneer. Can someone please told me from where i can withdrawal my money? (from which ATM). I am in Karachi.

    One more question, when mentioning the ATM, please tell me the bank name, its ATM location and also how much i can withdraw "per transaction". I need to know per transaction not per day.

    And one last thing, do that ATM has its own fee? Or i will be charged with Payoneer ($3.15) fees on per transaction.

    Kindly clear my queries, I'll really appreciate it.

    Many Thanks

    Welcome to community.
    Presently Bank Al-falah working great without any fee and with good rate of exchange. Following link has pdf attachment posted by U2Workers from which can find nearest bank al-falah for payoneer withrawl.

    http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/93776/#Comment_93776

    Payoneer card has $2500 limit per day, but you can withdraw from bank al-falah upto ($2000 that is roughly 200,000) 

    You can withdraw Rs. 20,000 from bank al-falah per transaction and $3.15 will be deduct from your payoneer account per transaction. There is no bank al-falah fee.

    MCB bank atm charge Rs. 300 per transaction and you can withdraw only 10,000 per atm during 24 hours.

    Standard Chartered atm fee is also Rs. 300 and you can withdraw 20,000 per transaction. But most of their atms are not working. There is also some other hidden charges as told by someone here.

    Therefore current best choice is BANK AL-FALAH. I have successfully withdrawn from hyderi,  agha juice, north nazimabad and Beaumont branch.

    he explain very well go a head good luck :D
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • uabaiduabaid Member Posts: 1
    Hi Friends!

    I have an account with Payoneer and Bank of America is providing services for my this account. So in last days i wanted to pay my Fee to NVC from my account and i decided to pay from my Payoneer account and i deposited into my Payoneer account and submitted online payment form but my payment rejected from Bank of America so i contacted with payoneer team but they said i can't pay from my account i can only use my MasterCard for online payments. So i decided to withdraw my fund via ATM so i used Standard Charted Bank ATM machine but when you are going to use ATM withdrawal method from your payoneer account keep in your mind that which machine you are going to use does that support MasterCard machine? If that machine does not support MasterCard your card maybe sucked or transaction will be failed. Any how I used ATM machine of Standard Charted Bank. I taken withdraw of 30000 PKR but they deducted from my account 324.16 USD. I surprised that fee was 3.15 USD per transaction but i paid 24.16 USD for two transaction. So it is so much costly. I wanted to add pic of my statement but here I can't. So be careful about ATM withdrawal. I don't know why people mislead to each other.

    Abaid.
    8.jpg 91.3K
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭

    uabaid said:
    Hi Friends!

    I have an account with Payoneer and Bank of America is providing services for my this account. So in last days i wanted to pay my Fee to NVC from my account and i decided to pay from my Payoneer account and i deposited into my Payoneer account and submitted online payment form but my payment rejected from Bank of America so i contacted with payoneer team but they said i can't pay from my account i can only use my MasterCard for online payments. So i decided to withdraw my fund via ATM so i used Standard Charted Bank ATM machine but when you are going to use ATM withdrawal method from your payoneer account keep in your mind that which machine you are going to use does that support MasterCard machine? If that machine does not support MasterCard your card maybe sucked or transaction will be failed. Any how I used ATM machine of Standard Charted Bank. I taken withdraw of 30000 PKR but they deducted from my account 324.16 USD. I surprised that fee was 3.15 USD per transaction but i paid 24.16 USD for two transaction. So it is so much costly. I wanted to add pic of my statement but here I can't. So be careful about ATM withdrawal. I don't know why people mislead to each other.

    Abaid.
    First of all from your transactions list, I see 7 1$ deduction amounting to $7. May be they are more because only last 7 $1 transaction are visible in your screen shot. $1 deductions show erroneous or faulty transaction. If ever atm give error on first attempt try another to save your $1. 

    Who suggest you scb? Bank al-falah is good option. Another bank was Samba but recently they are not processing payoneer card. MCB and SCB are the worst options we have. I wish if some other banks also support master card otherwise using SCB or MCB  will result much lost to all of us. 
  • KianiKiani Member Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Today 22 August 2015 Transactions from Bank Al-fahal

    Today Best Rate : $205.11 = 20,000 Rs.


  • NaveedAliNaveedAli Member Posts: 5
    Hello everyone!!

    i have activated my payoneer card on 8th august and the card also reached at 8th august. i have tried MCB ,Faisal Bank, Standard chartered bank. i tried every branch of these banks in peshawar but i found nothing. i am really disappointed and yesterday me and my friend went to MCB again and we both tried our payoneer card but he easily withdraw amount from ATM and i couldn't. My payoneer card had a chip on it and i want to know about it that before these cards all of the payoneer cards are working on ATMs but my new card is not working. please give me a good solution for it as soon as possible.
    i will be really thankful.

    best regards
    naveed ali
  • NaveedAliNaveedAli Member Posts: 5
    please give me a solution for the new payoneer card which has a chip on it and many of the people told me that due to this new cards of chip you can't withdraw amount.
    what will be the solution for it. i am from peshawar and i will appreciate all your suggestions.

    thank you
  • fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    NaveedAli said:
    please give me a solution for the new payoneer card which has a chip on it and many of the people told me that due to this new cards of chip you can't withdraw amount.
    what will be the solution for it. i am from peshawar and i will appreciate all your suggestions.

    thank you
    please try bank al falah i m damn sure it will works for you thanks good luck
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • NaveedAliNaveedAli Member Posts: 5
    i also tried bank al-falah but it also not working and i only try one branch of bank al-falah.
    :neutral:
  • NaveedAliNaveedAli Member Posts: 5
    my payoneer card has a chip and i think these are new cards which payoneer issued. please give me a good solution for it because i am trying for withdraw from 3 weeks and today i posted here first time.

    thank you
  • farhafarha Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Yes, cards with chip are not working, they were working but from last month i experienced that even alfalah that was working fine for this card is now rejected the transactions also deducting 1$ on each check. Any solution to this is highly appreciated as i have also stucked amount due to this.

    Thanks
  • farhafarha Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    If any one was successful with this card please mention the branch and location here.
    Thanks
  • fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    farha said:
    If any one was successful with this card please mention the branch and location here.
    Thanks
    actually i have without chip card so i ve no experience is that which bank working with chip card better way to contact payoneer support they will help you
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • saahilsaahil Member Posts: 6
    Hi All,

    I'm new to Payoneer and first time received payment $145. I went to Bank Al Falah to make transaction. I entered PIN then I entered Amount, got message "Your Transaction under Process" and then got message "YOU ENTERED WRONG PIN NUMBER". I tried once again same error, then I went to MCB and unfortunately got same error. I have wasted $3 :(

    Kindly help me what is the problem? If my PIN Code in not correct they why ATM goes to next step and allow me to entered AMOUNT?

    Waiting for someones reply :'(
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Payoneer support will better guide you in respect but It seems that this problem is related to your account and card therefore both banks showing same error.

    Contact support or reset your pin using live chat.
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6050/~/how-can-i-reset-my-pin-code?



  • fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    yes better to go with payoneer support they will fix it for you i m damn sure it is issue about your pin plz you need to changed your pin i mean to say update your pin then try again with bank alfalah and if you have $145 then try to enter 13500RS to withdraw money or 13000 i hope it will works for you but 1st update your pin good luck
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • shahroozkhanshahroozkhan Member Posts: 5
    I am new to payoneer , i did my 2nd successful withdrawal today from Bank Alfalah F6, Supermarket Islamabad .No Bank Transaction Charges were deducted, Just 3.15 Payoneer Withdrawl fee was deducted.

    Actually
    i Wanted to withdraw 15000 in one transaction, but in ATM Machine There were already fixed amounts to choose from, i.e 1000 , 2000 , 4000 and so on till Rs.10000, There was no option to manually enter the amount exceeding 10,000,

    Please Help, If there is a way !
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    I am new to payoneer , i did my 2nd successful withdrawal today from Bank Alfalah F6, Supermarket Islamabad .No Bank Transaction Charges were deducted, Just 3.15 Payoneer Withdrawl fee was deducted.

    Actually
    i Wanted to withdraw 15000 in one transaction, but in ATM Machine There were already fixed amounts to choose from, i.e 1000 , 2000 , 4000 and so on till Rs.10000, There was no option to manually enter the amount exceeding 10,000,

    Please Help, If there is a way !
    Don't press or click on FAST CASH. Look for "cash withdraw" or "other amount" then type your amount i.e 15,000. I already withdrawn wihdrawn 6,500 from bank al-falah. Each and every atm has such button/option for entering amount manually.  I have done it on SCB, Samba, MCB and  Bank Al-falah.


  • fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    I am new to payoneer , i did my 2nd successful withdrawal today from Bank Alfalah F6, Supermarket Islamabad .No Bank Transaction Charges were deducted, Just 3.15 Payoneer Withdrawl fee was deducted.

    Actually
    i Wanted to withdraw 15000 in one transaction, but in ATM Machine There were already fixed amounts to choose from, i.e 1000 , 2000 , 4000 and so on till Rs.10000, There was no option to manually enter the amount exceeding 10,000,

    Please Help, If there is a way !
    Don't press or click on FAST CASH. Look for "cash withdraw" or "other amount" then type your amount i.e 15,000. I already withdrawn wihdrawn 6,500 from bank al-falah. Each and every atm has such button/option for entering amount manually.  I have done it on SCB, Samba, MCB and  Bank Al-falah.


    Yes nasir khan is right just press other amount button and then enter your amount not more then 20k for each transaction good luck
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • saahilsaahil Member Posts: 6
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > Payoneer support will better guide you in respect but It seems that this problem is related to your account and card therefore both banks showing same error.
    >
    > Contact support or reset your pin using live chat.


    Thank you so much Nasir khan, I will contact them via Live Chat. but why don't ATM tells me that your PIN Code is incorrect at first step and why pass these steps and tells me at the end of transaction.
  • saahilsaahil Member Posts: 6
    > @fadhi said:
    > yes better to go with payoneer support they will fix it for you i m damn sure it is issue about your pin plz you need to changed your pin i mean to say update your pin then try again with bank alfalah and if you have $145 then try to enter 13500RS to withdraw money or 13000 i hope it will works for you but 1st update your pin good luck

    Fadhi bhai, now I have left only $111.03 because they deduct $29 for annual feel and I have wasted $3 in three transaction. Now, how much should I entered??? and someone told me MCB deduct 1000 in terms of ATM Fee.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    saahil said:
    > @fadhi said:
    > yes better to go with payoneer support they will fix it for you i m damn sure it is issue about your pin plz you need to changed your pin i mean to say update your pin then try again with bank alfalah and if you have $145 then try to enter 13500RS to withdraw money or 13000 i hope it will works for you but 1st update your pin good luck

    Fadhi bhai, now I have left only $111.03 because they deduct $29 for annual feel and I have wasted $3 in three transaction. Now, how much should I entered??? and someone told me MCB deduct 1000 in terms of ATM Fee.
    After deducting atm withdrawal $3.15 from your balance, you have $107.85.  Today rate is 99.90 therefore you may withdraw 10,500 (107.85 x 99.90 = 10,774).
    Please note to press CASH WITHDRAW in order to type 10500.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    saahil said:
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > Payoneer support will better guide you in respect but It seems that this problem is related to your account and card therefore both banks showing same error.
    >
    > Contact support or reset your pin using live chat.


    Thank you so much Nasir khan, I will contact them via Live Chat. but why don't ATM tells me that your PIN Code is incorrect at first step and why pass these steps and tells me at the end of transaction.
    This is technical question related to ATM hardware and software, but my suggestion is to reset your pin. I hope it will work for you.
  • fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    yes reset your pin as i told you before update your pin and then go bank alfalah atm because mcb atm you can only withdraw 10k but in bank alfalah you can withdraw 20k in 1 transaction so now if you have $111 then you can withdraw 10500 only go head and keep update us
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • Atlas_GondalAtlas_Gondal Member Posts: 3
    I've tried to withdraw funds 28-8-2015 in three different Banks in Islamabad. But none of them works for me. :/
    1) MCB (Transaction is denied!)
    2) Askari Bank (No error, just give my card back)
    3) NBP (Service Unavailable!)

    I've found here that SCB works for most of you. So, I'm planning to try in Standard Charted Bank tomorrow. Hope, it'll work!!!
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    I've tried to withdraw funds 28-8-2015 in three different Banks in Islamabad. But none of them works for me. :/
    1) MCB (Transaction is denied!)
    2) Askari Bank (No error, just give my card back)
    3) NBP (Service Unavailable!)

    I've found here that SCB works for most of you. So, I'm planning to try in Standard Charted Bank tomorrow. Hope, it'll work!!!
    Use bank al-falah, which is working perfectly.  Read detail at follow.

    http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/100354/#Comment_100354

    Good luck

  • shahroozkhanshahroozkhan Member Posts: 5
    > @Atlas_Gondal said:
    > I've tried to withdraw funds 28-8-2015 in three different Banks in Islamabad. But none of them works for me. :/
    > 1) MCB (Transaction is denied!)
    > 2) Askari Bank (No error, just give my card back)
    > 3) NBP (Service Unavailable!)
    >
    > I've found here that SCB works for most of you. So, I'm planning to try in Standard Charted Bank tomorrow. Hope, it'll work!!!
    >
    >

    I have recently withdrawn from the following banks,
    1) MCB , Jinnah Avenue Branch, ( 200 Transaction Charges)
    2) Bank Alfalah , F-6, Super Marker Branch ( No Transaction Charges)
  • fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    go with bank Alfalah always it is working very well without any issue and you can withdraw more then 2lac in one day with 20k amount with each transaction go a head
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • Atlas_GondalAtlas_Gondal Member Posts: 3
    Thank you all Brothers, for your quick and good suggestions. I would give next try to Bank Alfalah.

    Now, I've withdraw 800$ from Standard Charted Bank Satellite Town Branch.
    Complete details are below:
    Amount deducted from my account is 900$.
    And I think 80$ are deducted by payoneer.
    -- 30$ per year service charges.
    -- 50$ for card shipping by DHL.
    Deducted amount per transaction: 205.15$
    I think rate was: 1$ = 98.94 PKR
    Withdrawal amount per transaction = 20000 PKR
    300 PKR per transaction
  • farhafarha Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi, to all guys concerned about the cards with chip, I confirm you that I have used the card with chip at bank alflah and made 2 transaction of 20,000 successfully.
    Rate was surprisingly 202.17 $
    Bank alfalh Kareem Block Allama Iqbal Town Lahore.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    farha said:
    Hi, to all guys concerned about the cards with chip, I confirm you that I have used the card with chip at bank alflah and made 2 transaction of 20,000 successfully.
    Rate was surprisingly 202.17 $
    Bank alfalh Kareem Block Allama Iqbal Town Lahore.
    Thanks for update.

  • webdeemwebdeem Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Hi to all,

    I've been withdrawing from Samba bank for last 1.5 years without any difficulty. No bank fee, no hidden charges and best exchange rates.

    But for last 3 days whenever i am trying to withdraw money their ATM machine says "International Bank Transaction facility is not available at the moment".

    I always use Samba Hyderi Branch which has shifted little far from Hyderi but still called Hyderi Branch.

    Can anyone experienced this message in last few days on Samba ATM's or its specific branch issue.

    Regards,
    Khurram
  • afridi2129afridi2129 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Salam, Bank Alfalah is best.

    Today Rate 202.37$/20,000PKR
  • webdeemwebdeem Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Salam,

    I've withdrawn Rs. 60,000 from Bank Alfalah Hyderi Branch today after failing on Samba Bank and you guys recommended Bank Alfalah.

    I've got $201.38 per transaction of Rs. 20,000 awesome :)

    That's great alternative of Samba Bank but its still a worry sign that why Samba has banned International ATM Withdrawal and one of their guys told one of our friends that they've banned it as per Govt. instructions.

    We have to investigate what's the actual matter is.
  • fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    yes bank alfalah working very well but yes i agree with webdeem that is worry sign if samba bank stop working with payoneer card and yes payoneer official must take care and investigate this issue what is problem and try to activate it again
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • KianiKiani Member Posts: 158 ✭✭

    Today 31 August 2015 Transactions from Bank Al-falah

    Today Best Rate : $201.38 = 20,000 Rs.

  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    May be Samba management has notice withdrawal of large amount at same time from atm. Normally bank accounts holder withdraw from atm one time under 20000. For eg if any payoneer user withdrawl Rs 60,000 then there are 3 transaction in sequence. These type of repetitive transactions can easily be catch.  As we know MCB has limit impose along with 300 charges.
    Its really frustrating and freighting, if Al-falah ban such international transactions and we will left with MCB and Starndard chartered.

    Regarding banning of such international transactions by State Bank is not confirmed, because if State Bank force such rule then all bank should have to follow it. No government wish to stop incoming foreign exchange.
  • GameOverGameOver Member Posts: 9
    Another bad news SBP has decided to impliment biometric fingerprint scanner on ATMs and banks are required to open new accounts through biometric process. existing account holders will also have to update their finger prints. this will be implimented by mid 2016

    if this is the case then bye bye to Payoneer because Payoneer wont have our fingerprints hence we wont be able to withdraw.
  • A.TalalA.Talal Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > May be Samba management has notice withdrawal of large amount at same time from atm. Normally bank accounts holder withdraw from atm one time under 20000. For eg if any payoneer user withdrawl Rs 60,000 then there are 3 transaction in sequence. These type of repetitive transactions can easily be catch.  As we know MCB has limit impose along with 300 charges.
    > Its really frustrating and freighting, if Al-falah ban such international transactions and we will left with MCB and Starndard chartered.
    >
    > Regarding banning of such international transactions by State Bank is not confirmed, because if State Bank force such rule then all bank should have to follow it. No government wish to stop incoming foreign exchange.


    State bank did not ban withdrawal with foreign cards. If a bank is not accepting foreign cards, it's the issue related to their incompetency. Besides, the country we are residing in, you can expect any kind of new ruling from dumb incompetent politicians sitting at our tops. They actually do not use their heads while passing new laws.

    One more thing, it is the incompetency and corruption within state bank and parliament that we still do not have Paypal.
  • A.TalalA.Talal Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Payoneer must now start supporting local bank withdrawal to facilitate the Pakistani users. They should charge something for this but must give this facility to us. For intermediate bank, they may take the help of Standard Chartered, Citibank or any other reputable foreign bank. Last time, they tried to work with Barclays Bank but they simply wound up their business and left. So, we just lost the facility which Payoneer wanted to give to us. Now, it's the time to do this again.
  • caabdulcaabdul Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Before the time is gone, we need to stick together and make some association. May be Payoneer must support as it has a strong customer base in Pakistan.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Here is actual news =============== Biometric verification has been made mandatory for opening a new bank account and using ATMs by the State Bank of Pakistan. This applies to all private and government banks and will be in effect from January 2016. All ATMs in the country will soon be fitted with biometric scanners to get the finger impressions of people using ATM cards to withdraw or transfer cash. The decision comes from the Federal Investigation Agency, which has seen an increasing numbers of cases related to electronic crimes, fund transfers to terrorist outfits, general misuses of bank account and ATM card fraud. The move will also help eliminate fake bank accounts as well as tax evasion. The whole process is expected to start from January 2016. Banks would have to get fingerprints of customers before they open an account and existing bank account holders would also have to go through the process.
  • babloo89babloo89 Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    cashed out 180000 rupees from centaurus mall's bank alfalah's  atm had to withdraw 20,000 but the limit was 10,000 with no "other amount" option available plus 300 rupees for the entrance in the mall ;( was busy in my uni exams so wasn't able to post it please guys tell me working alfalah atm with exact location on bank road saddar rawalpindi i spent 600 as taxi fare but failed to get my money out from any alfalah atm for almost 3 hours ;(


  • webdeemwebdeem Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Here is actual news =============== Biometric verification has been made mandatory for opening a new bank account and using ATMs by the State Bank of Pakistan. This applies to all private and government banks and will be in effect from January 2016. All ATMs in the country will soon be fitted with biometric scanners to get the finger impressions of people using ATM cards to withdraw or transfer cash. The decision comes from the Federal Investigation Agency, which has seen an increasing numbers of cases related to electronic crimes, fund transfers to terrorist outfits, general misuses of bank account and ATM card fraud. The move will also help eliminate fake bank accounts as well as tax evasion. The whole process is expected to start from January 2016. Banks would have to get fingerprints of customers before they open an account and existing bank account holders would also have to go through the process.

    Now that's a really worry sign. What we will do then.

    But i am sure there will be something for International Card Holders who don't have biometric thing in these cards.

    But we have to start preparing before that happen.

    We have to establish a community or federation so in any bad case we can able to talk to Govt officials.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    It is really disturbing news. BankIslami is the first bank, who are using biometric ATM. For general information, I have found following information from their web site for using such biometric atm.

    How to Use Biometric ATM
        Insert your One Card in the Biometric ATM machine
        Place your Right/Left thumb impression on the space provided at the right side of the machine.
        Select the type of account from which you want to withdraw funds
        Select the amount to withdraw
        Take your One Card
        Take your Cash
        Take your Receipt
       
    How to Use Cardless Biometric ATM
        Start Cardless Biometric ATM transaction by pressing any button available on both sides of ATM screen
        Enter 13 digit CNIC
        Place your Right/Left thumb impression on the Bio Matric device placed at the right side of the machine.
        Select the type of transaction
        For Cash withdrawal, Select the type of account and amount to withdraw
        Take your Cash
        Take your Receipt
     

    May be these type of ATM machine have some option or way for withdrawing money using any international master or visa card. Payoneer presently working only with 3 banks (Alfalah, SCB, MCB), let see what ATM services they will be provide in case of biometric atm.
Sign In or Register to comment.