Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• fadhifadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    can you guys post your comments here to show payoneer support that how much we need bank transfer service in pakistan http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/28368/withdraw-to-our-local-bank-accounts-for-payoneer-community-official#latest
    so i just reuqest you all to post your comments on my thread which i open for you to show them we must need this service asap thanks.

Expectations always hurt :(
  • rooch99rooch99 Member Posts: 6
    standard chartered is no more accepting ATM withdrawrs i try it it says this card is not supportable i am worry any other facing this to?
  • webdeemwebdeem Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    rooch99 said:
    standard chartered is no more accepting ATM withdrawrs i try it it says this card is not supportable i am worry any other facing this to?
    Oh no another bank gone, now only Bank Alfalah and MCB left.
    What will we do if both will also close in some day.

@Nissim Please look on this matter and start Local Bank transfer to Pakistan ASAP.

• rooch99rooch99 Member Posts: 6
    what is this local bank transfer?
    i think this ATM payoneer method is no more workable in pakistan
    but i would like to know what is this local bank transfer?
    > @webdeem said:
    > rooch99 said:
    >
    >
    > standard chartered is no more accepting ATM withdrawrs i try it it says this card is not supportable i am worry any other facing this to?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh no another bank gone, now only Bank Alfalah and MCB left.
    > What will we do if both will also close in some day.
    >
    > Nissim Please look on this matter and start Local Bank transfer to Pakistan ASAP.
    Chill guys SBP didn't instruct any bank to install bio-metric ATM's at their banks by Dec 31, 2015.

This is just a mis-confusion spread by the author (@Syed Talal) of an article  posted on ProPakistani blog:
    http://propakistani.pk/2015/08/31/sbp-makes-biometric-verification-mandatory-for-opening-bank-accounts-and-using-atms/

Check this original circular link issued by SBP:
    http://www.sbp.org.pk/bprd/2015/CL13.htm

Read it carefully, there is no single word of biometric ATM's used in this circular.

here is the specific point they instruct banks:

"3. Further, banks/DFIs are advised to make use of bio-metric technology at the branch level for verification of particulars of prospective customers. Installation of bio-metric machines at branches should be completed by December 31, 2015."

So basically they instruct to install bio-metric machines at branches to verify the particulars of customers not bio-metric ATM's.

I also talked to one of VP of SBP and he told me that they didn't instruct banks to install bio-metric ATM's by Dec 31, 2015 and if any bank wish to install it by its own they can.

So guys relax International cards are not dying from Jan 1, 2016 and we will continue to use Payoneer cards provided that banks won't stop that by their own.

But we still need Local Bank Transfer facility.

Regards,
    Nommi
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Thanks webdeem for update and info. Yesterday, I also ask my bank manager regarding ATM bio-metric machines and he replied that not all atms will be replaced but few specific ones, which depend on decision by bank management.
  • A.TalalA.Talal Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Anyone tried Standard Chartered ATMs again? Are they still accepting? By the way, if local bank transfer facility is enabled once again for Pakistan, that will put load off ATMs and no bank will decide to stop accepting foreign cards.

I guess, Payoneer officials are hibernating. No one is here to reply. While Pakistan is one of the biggest source of funding for Payoneer as there are thousands and thousands of freelancers, bloggers and web developers who are working online and using Payoneer. If they are all gone at once, Payoneer business will suffer badly. So, this company should take us seriously. No kidding.

@Nissim
    @webdeem Right. There is nothing specific about bio-metric ATMs at SBP circular. But who knows what these Banks interpret out of that circular.
    @A. Talal This is not the case. Banks can't interpret wrongly of any SBP circular this is not possible.

This whole speculation came after that ProPakitani article in which they told all wrongly that SBP instructed all banks to install bio-metric ATMs by end of this year.

So chill and don't worry but yes we still support to bring back local bank transfer service to Pakistan.
    Hi All,

Samba Bank will start accepting International Credit/Debit Master Cards very soon. This has told me by Samba Customer Care. They are in process of certification with MasterCard that's why International cards transaction has stopped for the time being.

This is what they've replied me:

Dear Mr. Khurram,

We acknowledge having received your email and would like to inform you that Samba Bank Limited is currently under the process of certification with MasterCard due to which no international ATM/Debit cards, i.e. Master Card, VISA, Payoneer are accepted on our ATMs. Please note that upon the completion of the above stated process the bank will accept all MasterCard international cards.

We truly regret for the inconvenience caused.

For any further assistance you may contact the undersigned or call our 24/7 Phone Banking Unit at (+9221) 11-11-SAMBA (72622).

Regards,
    Customer Care Unit
    Samba Bank Limited
    Pakistan
    Phone : (+9221)35657813

guys did you try MCB again one of my friend told that they lift limit and you can withdraw 20k money with 1 transaction but i m not yet or confirm with my own transaction so guys you try MCB again and update here that is true or not because my friend just txt me about this so yet i m not visit mcb to confirm thanks.
    webdeem said:
    Hi All,

Samba Bank will start accepting International Credit/Debit Master Cards very soon. This has told me by Samba Customer Care. They are in process of certification with MasterCard that's why International cards transaction has stopped for the time being.

This is what they've replied me:

Dear Mr. Khurram,

We acknowledge having received your email and would like to inform you that Samba Bank Limited is currently under the process of certification with MasterCard due to which no international ATM/Debit cards, i.e. Master Card, VISA, Payoneer are accepted on our ATMs. Please note that upon the completion of the above stated process the bank will accept all MasterCard international cards.

We truly regret for the inconvenience caused.

For any further assistance you may contact the undersigned or call our 24/7 Phone Banking Unit at (+9221) 11-11-SAMBA (72622).

Regards,
    Customer Care Unit
    Samba Bank Limited
    Pakistan
    Phone : (+9221)35657813

Great news. As far as I know, Master Card pay annual fee to these bank for providing their card withdrawal service. May be, due to heavy use of samba ATM by payoneer users, Samba bank finally decided to monetize by way of Certification with MasterCard.
    @webdeem 
    Today I went to UBL ATM only to find out they did have implemented bio-metric verification process at several ATMs. (not to use Payoneer. Payoneer does not work with UBL ATM). But the wise decision they have taken is that they give two options when you insert your card: 1- Biometric Verification 2- PIN Validation. I simply chose PIN Validation, entered PIN and proceeded with transaction. So, your interpretation is wrong. Bio-metric system is actually being implemented.
    I already told that the problem lied with SAMBA. There is no such ruling that international cards would be banned. SAMBA bank will once again start accepting foreign cards after proper certification.
  • GameOverGameOver Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2015
    i think its a false hope. things mostly get worse here.. i remember when MCB put a limit, some one emailed them as well and their reply was kind of same that its temporary etc..

most of these bankers dont know any thing about new rules and regulation. i remember when IBAN was introduced here i went to my bank and asked for my IBAN and they were like whats that??!!

any how hope for the best and prepare for worst..
    please guys try MCB bank my friend told me that they lifted limit on 10k per transaction aday so please you guys try again mcb and update here thanks
    A.Talal said:
    @webdeem 
    Today I went to UBL ATM only to find out they did have implemented bio-metric verification process at several ATMs. (not to use Payoneer. Payoneer does not work with UBL ATM). But the wise decision they have taken is that they give two options when you insert your card: 1- Biometric Verification 2- PIN Validation. I simply chose PIN Validation, entered PIN and proceeded with transaction. So, your interpretation is wrong. Bio-metric system is actually being implemented.

@A.Talal when i said that bio-metric ATMs are not in the market.

Read my post again I told that any bank if wish to implement bio-metric ATMs it can by its own but what I clarify was that there were no instructions from SBP to any bank that they have to implement bio-metric ATMs by end of this year.

It's banks own discretion whether they implement bio-metric ATMs or not.

And yes even after all banks implemented bio-metric ATM's they can't ignore international cards and will have some way to use these as you told there were 2 options ATM gave to you to select whether to use bio-metric or pin verification.

These international cards are their heavy source of income as they deduct Rs. 200 - 300 per transaction whereas local cards they get around Rs 17 - 18 per transaction.

So international cards will never die even after implementation of bio-metric ATM's.

Also BankIslami has already implemented card less bio-metric ATMs so no need of card just verify yourself through bio-metric and get cash from your account without the use of card.
  • ahmad111951ahmad111951 Member Posts: 5
    Can any1 helps me as its my first time to withdraw via payoneer using atm. there is 105$ in my account. When is use to withdaw from Standard charted error come ( General processing error) when i try to withdrar from faisal bank error comes( host not found) i use MCB but there machines says you put entry too late please tell me what i do now. And after inserting pin code.what should i select like (current/credit/saving/default)
    edited September 2015
    Presently only Bank al-falah is giving good rate of exchange and per session limit is Rs. 20,000
    Faisal bank  is no more woking.
    Some SCB atms are working
    MCB has limit of Rs. 10,000 per atm during 24 hours with Rs. 300 charges.

Can any1 helps me as its my first time to withdraw via payoneer using atm. there is 105$ in my account. When is use to withdaw from Standard charted error come ( General processing error) when i try to withdrar from faisal bank error comes( host not found) i use MCB but there machines says you put entry too late please tell me what i do now. And after inserting pin code.what should i select like (current/credit/saving/default)
    1. Use bank Al-falah
    2. After typing pincode, select Current or Checking Account
    3. After deduction payoneer atm fee $3.15, you can withdraw $101, which equal to Pak. Rupee 10,000

• ahmad111951ahmad111951 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks Nasir khan i will try my luck once again at bank alfalah i hope it will solve my issue
    yes bank alfalah working perfect i did many transaction and working very well
  • ahmaedahmaed Member Posts: 4
    hello friends,
    another payoneer avid user here .. being a spot fx trader , i use payoneer mostly for conducting transactions with brokers.., but during the last few months, im having severe problems using the card for atm withdrawals..
    please can u give names of some atm's in karachi where these cards are accepted apart from bank alfalah ?

thanks a lot!
    ahmaed said:
    hello friends,
    another payoneer avid user here .. being a spot fx trader , i use payoneer mostly for conducting transactions with brokers.., but during the last few months, im having severe problems using the card for atm withdrawals..
    please can u give names of some atm's in karachi where these cards are accepted apart from bank alfalah ?

thanks a lot!
    In karachi I have tried bank al-falah of Hyderi, Agha Juice, Beauomont plaza.
    MCB branches which I used in the past are north nazimabad, Abdullah Haroon, PIDC.
    Use previous year SCB, garden road branch, not know presently working or not.
    Samba bank is not accepting payoneer card anymore.

Please note that presently only Bank Al-falah offering best rate, without any extra fee and any session withdrawal limitation.

ahmaed said:
    hello friends,

thanks a lot!
    In karachi I have tried bank al-falah of Hyderi, Agha Juice, Beauomont plaza.
    MCB branches which I used in the past are north nazimabad, Abdullah Haroon, PIDC.
    Use previous year SCB, garden road branch, not know presently working or not.
    Samba bank is not accepting payoneer card anymore.

Please note that presently only Bank Al-falah offering best rate, without any extra fee and any session withdrawal limitation.

Yes I endorse all the things which Nasir Khan wrote.

I've tried almost all these branches which Nasir told and found same.

Yes right now only good available option remaining in Pakistan to withdraw from Payoneer card is Bank Alfalah, hopefully Samba Bank re-start it again soon.

thanks nasir and webdeem!
    hey guys,
    anyone tried dib bank and icbc bank for payoneer atm withdrawals ??

thanks a lot!
    ahmaed said:
    hey guys,
    anyone tried dib bank and icbc bank for payoneer atm withdrawals ??

thanks a lot!
    Well actually not, have you tried.
    DIB    : Dubai Islamic Bank
    ICBC : Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd

Never tried these bank. HSBC ATM were accepting master card in past though I never tried it. In Oct 2014 Meezan bank has acquire HSBC branches and as we all know that Meezan Bank Atm does'nt support master card.

i also never tried webdeem, but i wanted to confirm from u guys here b4 heading there, as they r pretty far from my home , ill also call them both tomorrow asking this inquiry .. will let u know! :)
  • farhangulfarhangul Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    yesterday I have face a problem, I made transaction for withdraw $200 from ATM but machine didn't withdraw my money and slip, when I checked my statement balance have deduct from my account $204 and showing in Pending Authorizations . Do you have any Idea should I contact the branch manager from where I withdraw my money or should I just wait for Payoneer to update transaction history???
  • GameOverGameOver Member Posts: 9
    i have tried DIB it doesnt work. tried HSBC several time as well but it didnt work either.

as for your payment most of the time it reverts back automatically. if it doesnt then contact payoneer. local bank can not help in this situation.
  • basimadnibasimadni Member Posts: 3
    please tell me is there any ATM in sargodha that working with Payoneer well. if any then please give me the address of that ATM machine. please its urgent.
    Bank Alfalah today's rate I got:

$200.52 For Rs. 20,000
    Only best available option in Pakistan right now.
    edited September 2015
    DEAL BETWEEN BANK AL-FALAH AND MASTERCARD
    ==========================================
    Wondering why bank-alfalah is working without any hassle and problem. Here is official press release from master card. Nothing mentioned about payoneer.but at least we know that there is some deal between master and bank al-falah

http://newsroom.mastercard.com/mea/press-releases/bank-alfalah-brings-mastercard-internet-gateway-system-to-pakistan/

------------------------------------------------------------
    5th July 2015 – Bank Alfalah and MasterCard recently signed an agreement to bring MasterCard Internet Gateway System (MIGS) to Pakistan. The system connects online merchants and websites with customers by accepting credit cards on the internet. This partnership is of great significance as it brings together Pakistan’s leading card services provider, Bank Alfalah and MasterCard’s expertise and technology.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Atif Bajwa, President & CEO, Bank Alfalah said, “We continue our quest to develop a world class payments eco system in Pakistan that creates value and convenience for customers, merchants, and partners. Bank Alfalah will leverage its flagship merchant acquiring business to develop the e-commerce space through MIGS in the country.”

Mr. Raghu Malhotra, President, Middle East and North Africa, MasterCard comments, “We are delighted to announce this deal with Bank Alfalah as we continue to drive the evolution of payments in Pakistan. Business owners can now easily take their businesses online and offer their customers the convenience and security of electronic payments.”
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is great deal and we need other banks should also make such deal, which will provide more payment solution to all of us. 

edited September 2015
    basimadni said:
    please tell me is there any ATM in sargodha that working with Payoneer well. if any then please give me the address of that ATM machine. please its urgent.
    Found following branches info from comment http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/94013/#Comment_94013.
    I am given same link here. I am in Karachi therefore have no experience.

Sargodha
    ============
    Sargodha Branch
    91 C/2,University Road, Sargodha

Chak No. 111 SB
    Chak No. 111 SB, Pull 111, Main Faisalabad Sargodha Road, district Sargodha

Satellite Town Sargodha Branch
    302-A, Main Bazar, Satellite Town. Sargodha.

PDF link of all branches of Bank Al-falah
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5021998/uploads/editor/t4/gft4zygn4p9h.pdf

DEAL BETWEEN BANK AL-FALAH AND MASTERCARD
    ==========================================
    Wondering why bank-alfalah is working without any hassle and problem. Here is official press release from master card. Nothing mentioned about payoneer.but at least we know that there is some deal between master and bank al-falah

http://newsroom.mastercard.com/mea/press-releases/bank-alfalah-brings-mastercard-internet-gateway-system-to-pakistan/

------------------------------------------------------------
    5th July 2015 – Bank Alfalah and MasterCard recently signed an agreement to bring MasterCard Internet Gateway System (MIGS) to Pakistan. The system connects online merchants and websites with customers by accepting credit cards on the internet. This partnership is of great significance as it brings together Pakistan’s leading card services provider, Bank Alfalah and MasterCard’s expertise and technology.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Atif Bajwa, President & CEO, Bank Alfalah said, “We continue our quest to develop a world class payments eco system in Pakistan that creates value and convenience for customers, merchants, and partners. Bank Alfalah will leverage its flagship merchant acquiring business to develop the e-commerce space through MIGS in the country.”

Mr. Raghu Malhotra, President, Middle East and North Africa, MasterCard comments, “We are delighted to announce this deal with Bank Alfalah as we continue to drive the evolution of payments in Pakistan. Business owners can now easily take their businesses online and offer their customers the convenience and security of electronic payments.”
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is great deal and we need other banks should also make such deal, which will provide more payment solution to all of us. 

Thanks nasir bahi you did good job keep updating us if any news regarding ATM good job
  • imranjavidimranjavid Member Posts: 1
    The same problem is with me. I try to withdraw money from Payoneer account at MCB Bank. They payment is deducted from my account but I have not received payment from my account. This is about $203. Kindly help me what should I do?
  • KianiKiani Member Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Today 22 September 2015 Transactions from Bank Al-fahal

Today Best Rate : $200.61 = 20,000 Rs.

• waqas14zwaqas14z Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2015
    bank alfalah is the best i have withdrawal on 25 sep
    and its only $201.24 deducted so it means $1.24 is the charge of bank alfalah
  • khubabkhubab Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2015
    hi there i withdraw 15000 in two transactions.

Bank Al-Falah (Talagang)
    9/28/2015
    15000 PKR
    155.16$

fast and smooth transactions....love you payoneer <3 ...
  • SkatSkat Member Posts: 2
    > In karachi I have tried bank al-falah of Hyderi, Agha Juice, Beauomont plaza.

Hey Nasir, can you tell what 'area' it is where Agha Juice Bank Alfalah Branch is located.
    Thanks
  • SkatSkat Member Posts: 2
    > @farhangul said:
    > Hi,
    > yesterday I have face a problem, I made transaction for withdraw $200 from ATM but machine didn't withdraw my money and slip, when I checked my statement balance have deduct from my account $204 and showing in Pending Authorizations . Do you have any Idea should I contact the branch manager from where I withdraw my money or should I just wait for Payoneer to update transaction history???

Did your problem solved? what you did after that problem?
    edited October 2015
    Skat said:
    > In karachi I have tried bank al-falah of Hyderi, Agha Juice, Beauomont plaza.

Hey Nasir, can you tell what 'area' it is where Agha Juice Bank Alfalah Branch is located.
    Thanks
    It is near agha juice, north namizabad block H. If u r coming from five star chorangi, then u will find it on the right side on main road, and if u r coming from landi cotal chorangi then u can see it on your left side.
    Hyderi branch is also near to this branch. Previous week, Hyderi branch atm was out of order, I went to near agha juice branch and successfully withdrawn my amount.
    Skat said:
    > @farhangul said:
    > Hi,
    > yesterday I have face a problem, I made transaction for withdraw $200 from ATM but machine didn't withdraw my money and slip, when I checked my statement balance have deduct from my account $204 and showing in Pending Authorizations . Do you have any Idea should I contact the branch manager from where I withdraw my money or should I just wait for Payoneer to update transaction history???

Did your problem solved? what you did after that problem?
    It happen to me once and deducted amount automatically reverse and come in payoneer account within 2 days. Bank manager can't help you in this regards. If within 2-3 days your faulty transaction is not reverse, then you need to contact payoneer support and have to file dispute. Wait 2 days, I hope it will be reverse. Good luck with future withdrawal.
  • shahroozkhanshahroozkhan Member Posts: 5
    Today i also had problem with cash Withdrawl from bank Alfalah, Deducted from card but Not collected from ATM,
  • KianiKiani Member Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Today 4 October 2015 Few Transactions from Bank Al-Falah

Today Best Rate : $200.61 = 20,000 Rs.
    some one in islamabad withdrawn from alfalah bank ?
    Today i also had problem with cash Withdrawl from bank Alfalah, Deducted from card but Not collected from ATM,

update:
    , after 28 hours , i got the full amount back in my card