Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

1202122232426»

Comments

  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    edited January 29

    Transaction 22 Jan 2019 from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.

    Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1471.73 = 201,748.28 Rs. 1 USD = 137.0823 PKR
    Payoneer 25 earn

  • AliR86AliR86 Posts: 1Member
    Could someone please list some ATM's in Karachi that work with the Payoneer card?
  • DesignerThingsDesignerThings Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Can we transfer funds from Payoneer to ABL Asaan account?
  • malikawais00786malikawais00786 Posts: 1Member
    any payoneer user from okara pakistan?
    i need your help please contect me 03036861849
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭

    Transaction 22 Jan 2019 from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.

    Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1919.16 = 262,932.60 Rs. 1 USD = 137.004 PKR!

  • behramkhl562behramkhl562 Posts: 3Member
    I have apply for payonner credit card but still not received???
  • karachiitekarachiite Posts: 9Member
    > @AliR86 said:
    > Could someone please list some ATM's in Karachi that work with the Payoneer card?

    All Standard Chartered banks
    Some Al Falah Banks Red Logo Branches (Abdulah Haroon Road, next to Jabees hotel works great)

    Best option to is withdraw to your bank account if balance exceeds $50. It will arrive within 2 hours.
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭

    Transaction 22 March 2019 from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.
    Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1850.17 = 254,169.69 Rs. 1 USD = 137.3763 PKR!

  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭

    Transaction 22 April 2019 from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.

    Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $2346.66 = 325779.30 Rs. 1 USD = 138.8268 PKR!

  • LabibMuhammadJamalLabibMuhammadJamal Posts: 1Member
    Hope everyone doing great.

    I used (SCB)Standard Charted Bank ATM and made transaction successfully using Payoneer Card. It asked 500/- PKR services charges per transaction.

    Thank you
  • waqas14zwaqas14z Posts: 7Member
    edited April 25
    how to use the biomatric atm machines ?? i have asked this question number of times but no answer in lahore Bank alfalah is changing the atm machines to biomatric atm machines and on biomatric machines the payoneer card does not work because we never gave the finger print to payoneer just used passport for the account but now atms are changing and we have less options i prefer bank alfalah because it has low atm rates and i have been using it since 2014 and i dont want to use MCB and faisal bank because they are lowest class banks in pakistan and i have heard many times the atm machine wont work or eat your card and standard charted charge soo high fee
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    edited April 27

    @LabibMuhammadJamal said:
    Hope everyone doing great.

    I used (SCB)Standard Charted Bank ATM and made transaction successfully using Payoneer Card. It asked 500/- PKR services charges per transaction.

    Thank you

    How much amount can we withdrawn from SCB ATM per session with 500/- ATM fee.
    Is it 20,000 or 25,000 or above?
    Presently Bank Al-falah ATM charges 250/- per session with maximum 20,000 withdrawal.

  • waqas14zwaqas14z Posts: 7Member
    > @"Nasir Khan" said:
    > @LabibMuhammadJamal said:
    > Hope everyone doing great.
    >
    > I used (SCB)Standard Charted Bank ATM and made transaction successfully using Payoneer Card. It asked 500/- PKR services charges per transaction.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How much amount can we withdrawn from SCB ATM per session with 500/- ATM fee.
    > Is it 20,000 or 25,000 or above?
    > Presently Bank Al-falah ATM charges 250/- per session with maximum 20,000 withdrawal.

    how do you bypass the Bank al falah finger print ? or do you use only without the biomatric atm's ?
    because i tried my card on biomatric machines and it does not work and the fee of using the atm is $1 no matter your withdrawal is successful or not
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭

    I am using old ATM machine and $1 is actually ATM machine decline fee, whether its bank al-falah or mcb. Once I accidentally enter amount greater then my payoneer balance and $1 deducted from my account for faulty/decline transaction.
    In short, if Bio-metric atm declining your transaction then don't use them, transfer your fund to your local bank account, which give good rate and hassle free transfer of fund.

  • wem1991wem1991 Posts: 1Member
    AOA my fellow pakistani payoneer users,

    I have a question as well.

    I know that the ATMs here have a withdrawal limit per transaction.

    So if i receive around 600dollars which is around 90k rupees now, i have to make multiple transactions via the ATM to withdraw that amount obviously.

    So am i going to pay the 3.15 dollar fees each time i withdraw?

    As in, if i make 3 x withdrawals for 30000 rupees each, will i be charged 9.45 dollars for it? (3.15x3)

    Any help in this matter will be very much appreciated.

    Regards
  • haseebsiddiq896haseebsiddiq896 Posts: 6Member
    @Kiani

    How much time does it take to get the credit from payoneer to bank account?

    I have sent the request on 2nd July but I still have not received the payment.
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭

    @haseebsiddiq896 said:
    @Kiani

    How much time does it take to get the credit from payoneer to bank account?

    I have sent the request on 2nd July but I still have not received the payment.

    Before it takes more then 24 hours, but now a days it takes just 2 hours.

Sign In or Register to comment.