Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Posts: 31Member ✭✭

On 15th June, 2013

MCB Narowal

91 dollars including fee = 8,000 RS

i think exchange rate is too low for me... what you think please reply your recent withdrawl rates.

• Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 157Member ✭✭
    khasadlatif wrote on June 15 2013, 7:22 AM: »

what was the exchange rate u got from Samba bank ?

Exchange rate was 95.24

• khasadlatifkhasadlatif Posts: 14Member

Nasir

How much PKR did u withdraw.... i think the exchange rate depends on the amount you withdraw.

khasadlatif wrote on June 16 2013, 7:48 AM: »

Nasir

How much PKR did u withdraw.... i think the exchange rate depends on the amount you withdraw.

Interbank buying rate on 15-6-2013 was 99.55. Deduct 3%  master exchange charges ( 99.55 x 3 /100 = 2.99 ), the rate should be (99.55 - 2.99 = 96.51 but I received money from samba @ 95.24)   I withdrawn PK. Rs. 20,000  ($210). Exchange rate is NOT depend on withdrawl amount. I observed that SCB is giving good rate of exchange with maximum withdawl upto 30,000.

Thanks for the Reply Nasir

I think u forgot to add $2.15 to the above amount..... after adding the transaction fee amount the exchange rate would be equal to what you got.

khasadlatif wrote on June 16 2013, 12:38 PM: »

Thanks for the Reply Nasir

I think u forgot to add $2.15 to the above amount..... after adding the transaction fee amount the exchange rate would be equal to what you got.

I already deduction 3.15 ATM trasanction fee. I have created payoneer ledger account in excel. Following is last 3 transaction from my ledger. Now my current  balance is $81.39

Particular                                Received      Paid     Balance

Received amount                       294.54        0            294.54

ATM transaction fee                             0       3.15       291.39   

Withdrawn from Samba                        0   210.00         81.39     ( 95.238 x 210 = Pk Rs. 20,000)

• dynamo4udynamo4u Posts: 7Member

MCB Bank

Local Currency Amount: 20000 PKR
    Amount: $215.51 (Including fees)

Date: 6/16/2013

Thanks Nasir

I will be going to withdraw my money tonight from SCB and will update the exchange rate in this forum. from your post it looks like Samba is giving the best exchange rate while $215.51 were deducted from Dynamo account for the same amount which is Rs.20000

Anybody in this forum who have recently withdrew his money from SCB ?

khasadlatif wrote on June 17 2013, 7:03 AM: »

Thanks Nasir

I will be going to withdraw my money tonight from SCB and will update the exchange rate in this forum. from your post it looks like Samba is giving the best exchange rate while $215.51 were deducted from Dynamo account for the same amount which is Rs.20000

Anybody in this forum who have recently withdrew his money from SCB ?

Dynamo amount 215.51 includes 3.15 ATM trasaction fee. For finding actual rate of exchange, first deduct 3.15 from 215.51 and remaining is $212. MCB rate of exchange for this transaction was ( 20,000 / 212 = 94.33 ) while Samba Bank gave me 95.24.  Presently SCB and Samba bank are giving good rate. My last SCB withdrawl rate was 95.44)

My First Withdrawal from Payoneer this is the exhchange Rate I got

\

SCB

Local Currency amount= Rs.25000

Amount= $265 (Including Fees)

so roughly i got 94.33 per $

khasadlatif wrote on June 17 2013, 12:09 PM: »

My First Withdrawal from Payoneer this is the exhchange Rate I got

\

SCB

Local Currency amount= Rs.25000

Amount= $265 (Including Fees)

so roughly i got 94.33 per $

your SCB exchange rate is 95.47

($265 - $3.15 = $261.85)

25000 / 261.85 = 95.47

You are withdrawing 261.85 not 265

edited June 2013

How come the transaction fees be $3.15, i thought it was $2.15 ( Rs200)

feels like Payoneer is expensive as compared to wire transfers, with all the fees etc

khasadlatif wrote on June 18 2013, 8:33 AM: »

How come the transaction fees be $3.15, i thought it was $2.15 ( Rs200)

feels like Payoneer is expensive as compared to wire transfers, with all the fees etc

Very simple. Login to payoneer, from account information menu, choose view transactions. Double click your any 2-3 months old withdrawl transaction and you will see phrase --->  (Including fees of $3.15)   <---- 

• samixsamix Posts: 6Member

Hello Guys Today I had A Cash Withdrawal. 

Mai Normally MCB use kerta hun and it works fine for me But today I went for Standard Chartered (Near Bait ul Mukkaram Masjid, Gulshan e Iqbal, Karachi) coz mujhay 30K withdraw kerne thay and MCB ki one time withdrawal limit 20K hai.

So here you go. I withdraw rs 30,000/- from SCB, and $318.06 were deducted from my card.

I personally feel that SCB has good rates as compared to MCB. Can anyone calculate k mujhay SCB ne kya rate dia hai?  As far I know $3.15 is the transaction fee and how much SCB charge on per withdrawal.

Let me know Thanks.

Hassam From Karachi.

samix wrote on June 19 2013, 3:48 PM: »

Hello Guys Today I had A Cash Withdrawal. 

Mai Normally MCB use kerta hun and it works fine for me But today I went for Standard Chartered (Near Bait ul Mukkaram Masjid, Gulshan e Iqbal, Karachi) coz mujhay 30K withdraw kerne thay and MCB ki one time withdrawal limit 20K hai.

So here you go. I withdraw rs 30,000/- from SCB, and $318.06 were deducted from my card.

I personally feel that SCB has good rates as compared to MCB. Can anyone calculate k mujhay SCB ne kya rate dia hai?  As far I know $3.15 is the transaction fee and how much SCB charge on per withdrawal.

Let me know Thanks.

Hassam From Karachi.

SCB rate of exchange was 95.27

Calculation is very simple.

$318.06

-    $3.15

$314.91

Divide 30,000 with 314.91 and you will get 95.27

30,000 / 314.91 = 95.27

Hope it help you.

• samixsamix Posts: 6Member

Yes Dear I got that. But I wonder SCB don't deduct any charges for withdrawal. While MCB has a fees of Rs 200.

Guys also you note calculated Master Card fees When a transaction is made as a foreign transaction or is requested in a currency other than USD, charges of up to 3% may be  assessed by MasterCard for the transaction.

edited June 2013

MCB Bank

Amount: $214.65 (Including fees)

Date: 6/23/2013

SCB BANK

LC = 30000

$= 316.27 ( Including Fees)

MCB Bank

Amount: $214.65 (Including fees)

Date: 6/24/2013

• Err0rErr0r Posts: 14Member

oh i cant Withdraw from any ATM :( please help me

• langaulangau Posts: 88Member ✭✭
    Err0r wrote on June 29 2013, 12:35 PM: »

oh i cant Withdraw from any ATM :( please help me

what is the problem?

• Ahsan IdrisiAhsan Idrisi Posts: 6Member

Payoneer Card is not accepted here on MCB/ Faysal Bank and other banks ATM's

Almost 6 months ago i used MCB and Faysal bank but now they give geenral processing error/ dont accept Payoneer Card

Only ATM which is accepting Payoneer card STANDARD CHARTERED (International ATM)

Some ATM support international cards even with STD CHARTERED bank, few ATM's rejected my card

Maybe Payoneer Card is becoming useless in Pakistan Day by day

• Err0rErr0r Posts: 14Member

i tried to withdraw but failed and when i check my balance it says No Information. Tried on MCB bank , btw

• waqaswaqas Posts: 7Member

STANDARD CHARTERED

ATM Withdrawal International 

Local Currency Amount:25000.0000 PKR 
    Amount to charge: $266.59 (Including Fees)

• SteamDzSteamDz Posts: 13Member

Admin What Is Name Of Am In Algeria Plz I want To Withdrow My Money :P

Want US Payment From Payoneer And earn $25 Here Click :

http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/52JcRh

• randomrushrandomrush Posts: 2Member

I used one Faysal bank branch to withdraw money and it worked fine first time. Next time that ATM did not withdraw and declined my request. Then i went to another Faysal Bank branch and it withdraw one time and then declined the 2nd time i went to withdraw on that ATM.

Does it happen with SCB and MCB  banks as well? since what if i try all banks for differnt transactions and next time these banks decline and at the end i have no bank to withdraw money? Any help. I am afraid of using it since 
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭

Recently I withdraw my new Payment in Pakistan, In month of July 2013.
    Payoneer Card can worked every where in Pakistan!

• MCB Bank, Citi Bank or SCB ATM bank

I personaly recommend use SCB (Standard Charted Bank) In Pakistan!

Hare is the list of my new payoneer history July 2013
    My New Fund Withdraw from SCB ATM

• $313.12 = 30000 Rs
    • $313.12 = 30000 Rs
    • $209.46 = 20000 Rs

Hare is snapshot of my latest transection page July 2013 as a proof for you!

If you still don,t have payoneer Master Card :

i hope it will help! :thumbsu:

edited July 2013

Why Mastercard website is not showing  Standard Chartered Bank  in the list.? please give answer

http://www.mastercard.us/cardholder-services/atm-locator.html

• pentagra11pentagra11 Posts: 13Member ✭✭

Please Help Im Totally Newbie, I hve Fund 141 Dollar Approved last nite then i go to near MCB Bank And Insert My Card And Pin Number ATM said that Your Pin is Incorrect Then I tried Again They Said Again Then I Tried Again They Open I Enter Amount In Pakistani Currency 13,000 Rs Its Failed Then I Tried Again With 12000 Its Failed Again, I came Back to My Home Open payoneer Check Pin .. My Pin is Ok, Then i saw my card Balance 137 dollar before i go to ATM its Show 141$ What Happend ? I also Check My Transaction there is a Green Check Amount 147$ Please Tell me What Happend

pentagra11 wrote on July 6 2013, 11:05 AM: »

Please Help Im Totally Newbie, I hve Fund 141 Dollar Approved last nite then i go to near MCB Bank And Insert My Card And Pin Number ATM said that Your Pin is Incorrect Then I tried Again They Said Again Then I Tried Again They Open I Enter Amount In Pakistani Currency 13,000 Rs Its Failed Then I Tried Again With 12000 Its Failed Again, I came Back to My Home Open payoneer Check Pin .. My Pin is Ok, Then i saw my card Balance 137 dollar before i go to ATM its Show 141$ What Happend ? I also Check My Transaction there is a Green Check Amount 147$ Please Tell me What Happend

Due to insufficient fund or any other reason, if ATM machine decline withdraw, $1 will be deducted from your balance.  Transaction list at payoneer update every 6 hours. If you check your transactions again,  you will surely see "Fee-ATM Withd Intl Decline" history.

Suggest me Good ATM in Karachi Please .

pentagra11 wrote on July 7 2013, 10:53 PM: »

Suggest me Good ATM in Karachi Please .

Standard Chartered Bank and Samba Bank.

Em So Happy i Got My Money Via Standard Charter ATM Karachi  ,, Thankyou all for Your Support <3

• zeeshanaayan07zeeshanaayan07 Posts: 15Member ✭✭

Thanks for sharing with us. It's very helpful for me

does Standard Chartered banks in all cities of Pakistan accept payoneer card?

or it has any problem in withdrawing?

• umerrockumerrock Posts: 8Member

Many Mcb Atms not works with payoneer, 
    Butt All Standard Charted Banks atm support payoneer card..

umerrock wrote on July 16 2013, 7:11 PM: »

Many Mcb Atms not works with payoneer, 
    Butt All Standard Charted Banks atm support payoneer card..

Have you tried other banks like faysal bank, citibank etc

• caabdulcaabdul Posts: 10Member ✭✭

2 Questions please,

1> What is the process of withdrawal of Rs. 20,000+ from SCB? You incert payoneer debit card, input pin, then select what out of "Quick cash", "Current account", "Saving Account" and "Other payment" options.

2> How I can verify my pin after I login to my Payoneer account? (I don't want to change it, I just want to know what is my pin)

Thanks

edited July 2013
    caabdul wrote on July 17 2013, 11:58 AM: »

2 Questions please,

1> What is the process of withdrawal of Rs. 20,000+ from SCB? You incert payoneer debit card, input pin, then select what out of "Quick cash", "Current account", "Saving Account" and "Other payment" options.

2> How I can verify my pin after I login to my Payoneer account? (I don't want to change it, I just want to know what is my pin)

Thanks

1. insert card, type your pin code, choose Current Account OR checking account, select 20000 from screen. If it is not visible or available, click on other amount and type 20000 manually, take your card, take your money and enjoy...

2. To verify your pin, type it after inserting card into atm machine, if accepted then it is correct otherwise wrong. If you forget your pin, contact support for help. Trying any card with several wrong pin code will block card.

• MansoorMansoor Posts: 1Member

Standard Charted Bank ( Aisha Manzil Karachi )

Withdrawn total 100k Rs 

Local Currency 30,000 Rs 

Amount = $311.49

Local Currency 10,000Rs

Amount = $105.83

Made Total 4 transactions, 3 of 30k each and one of 10k.

Thank you Payoneer.

Can any one tell me what was the actual currency conversion rate?

Btw I can't find what are the transaction charges on my payoneer account.

• caabdulcaabdul Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Mansoor wrote on July 24 2013, 3:39 PM: »

Standard Charted Bank ( Aisha Manzil Karachi )

Withdrawn total 100k Rs 

Local Currency 30,000 Rs 

Amount = $311.49

Local Currency 10,000Rs

Amount = $105.83

Made Total 4 transactions, 3 of 30k each and one of 10k.

Thank you Payoneer.

Can any one tell me what was the actual currency conversion rate?

Btw I can't find what are the transaction charges on my payoneer account.

Hi, This is the general calculator for Standard Chartred Bank. I have solved your case

caabdul wrote on July 25 2013, 1:56 AM: »

Hi, This is the general calculator for Standard Chartred Bank. I have solved your case

I am just unable to upload the excel calculator file

• umerrockumerrock Posts: 8Member

i withdraw amount every week from SCB ATM, (Standard Charted Bank) it is also known as international bank, and it is best atm, their currency conservation rate also very good. :) I would suggest you to always use SCB even it's far from your home, but go there and always use it. 

• atifrock0002atifrock0002 Posts: 1Member

sir can i withdraw from atm without paying annual card fees

• KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Recetly i withdraw Cash From Payoneer Master Card through ATM, in Pakistan.

306.71$ = 30000 PK
    306.71$ = 30000 PK
    306.71$ = 30000 PK
    5 August 2013!

(SCB)Standard Charted Bank, i think this is best rate in pakistan, cos i also use other ATM Machine like CITI Bank or MCB bank, they have limited withdraw like not more then 20000 per transection, but (SCB)Standard Charted Bank, gave to their customers 30000 per transection!

Thank you!

Hare is my snapshot of my payment history! 
  • ghufranghufran Posts: 2Member

I have a question for all who used MCB ATM that while withdrawing money from MCB so you must have input the amount in PKR right?

For example i want to withdraw $85 than how much i had to type in ATM for the amount to withdraw in pakistani rupees.Please help i am new to payoneer and i got my card today

Regards,

Ghufran

And my second question is that i have heard that payoneer card holder need to sign the card to make it valid so can you tell me on which part of card i need to sign?

Regards,

Ghufran

edited August 2013
    ghufran wrote on August 7 2013, 10:18 AM: »

I have a question for all who used MCB ATM that while withdrawing money from MCB so you must have input the amount in PKR right?

For example i want to withdraw $85 than how much i had to type in ATM for the amount to withdraw in pakistani rupees.Please help i am new to payoneer and i got my card today

Regards,

Ghufran

And my second question is that i have heard that payoneer card holder need to sign the card to make it valid so can you tell me on which part of card i need to sign?

Regards,

Ghufran

1. Find out interbank buying rate of dollar. You can search "pakistan dollar interbank rate" in google and find this rate from forex sites. Today interbank buying rate of $1 is Rs. 101.8

2. Deduct 3% master card exchange charges from it. (101.8  x   3  / 100 = 3.05)  ( 101.8 - 3.05 = 98.75). Your rate of exchange for $1 is 98.75

3. Suppose you have $85 in your card, now deduct $3.5 (ATM transaction fee from it)  ( $85 - $3.5 =  $81.50)

4. You can now withdrawn $81.50 in pakistan rupees from ATM. Multiply this amount with rate of exchange which we calculated above. ( $81.50 x  Rs. 98.75 = Rs. 8048 ).  You can withdraw 8,000 from any ATM machine which accept master card. Currently you can use SCB, MCB, Samba and Faysal 

MCB deduct Rs. 200 per ATM transaction. I have no idea whether this 200 is included in $3.50 ATM transaction OR it will be deduct from your available fund i.e 8048.  I always left some balance for safe side. In your example I will withdrawn 7500 instead of 8000. Kindly update us after your first withdrawl

Find phrase "Authorized Signature" on your card and sign below it.

we have to sign Below "Authorized Signature"

but can we sign in Urdu or English? and can we write just the name?

and can we write with any kind and color's pen?

please clear my confusion