Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭
    langau wrote on August 15 2013, 8:16 AM: »

we have to sign Below "Authorized Signature"

but can we sign in Urdu or English? and can we write just the name?

and can we write with any kind and color's pen?

please clear my confusion

Sign with blue ballpoint same sign which you have in your CNIC. If in future ATM machine eat / fetch your card, then respective ATM machine banker will ask you to show your original CNIC for returning your card. BTW you can still use your card without signing on it, it is for your own safety.

• sharjeelsharjeel Posts: 12Member

Today (28/8/2013) I withdraw 95$ to MCB Bank and I am happy and satisfied with payoneer service.

Thanks to Payoneer

• langaulangau Posts: 88Member ✭✭
    sharjeel wrote on August 28 2013, 11:39 AM: »

Today (28/8/2013) I withdraw 95$ to MCB Bank and I am happy and satisfied with payoneer service.

Thanks to Payoneer

You withdraw 95$  but How much you got in Pak Rupees

Hello Langau,

I got 9000 Pakistan Rupees.

Hi sharjeel,

congrats for the clean withdrawal

• koolpersonkoolperson Posts: 28Member ✭✭

I sent 45$ in my card First time.

Can some one explain how much i can withdraw from ATM in rupees.

And what about 29.9$ Card maintenance fees ??

they will deduct the 29.9$ Card maintenance fees

your balance will be $15

My friend told me they will detect 29$ from payoneer card

when i transfer more then 100$ but If they detect now its Not Good for me :(

edited September 2013

your friend is wrong.  i added $56 and they deducted $29 from my balance

Yes this is activation fee 29.95$

Okay after paying these 29.95$ for a whole year I just need to pay only 3.15$ per transaction and 3 percent foreign currency exchange fees only ??

For example If i withdraw 100$ how much i will receive in pakistani rupees ??

edited September 2013

it also depends on as from which bank's ATM you will withdraw money.

if you withdraw $100 from SCB bank ATM then you may get 9400 to 9600 pak rupees.

and if you withdraw $100 from MCB bank ATM then you may get 9200 to 9400 pak rupees.

Thank you  :)

langau

Good info you really help me.

you are most welcome bro :friends:

• KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    Kiani wrote on August 5 2013, 11:31 AM: »

Recetly i withdraw Cash From Payoneer Master Card through ATM, in Pakistan.

306.71$ = 30000 PK
    306.71$ = 30000 PK
    306.71$ = 30000 PK
    5 August 2013!

(SCB)Standard Charted Bank, i think this is best rate in pakistan, cos i also use other ATM Machine like CITI Bank or MCB bank, they have limited withdraw like not more then 20000 per transection, but (SCB)Standard Charted Bank, gave to their customers 30000 per transection!

Thank you!

Hare is my snapshot of my payment history! 

Recetly i withdraw Cash From Payoneer Master Card through ATM, in Pakistan.

$298.86 = 30000 PK
    $298.86 = 30000 PK
    $298.86 = 30000 PK
    $298.86 = 30000 PK
    $298.86 = 30000 PK
    $298.86 = 30000 PK
    $298.86 = 30000 PK
    5 September 2013!

(SCB)Standard Charted Bank, i think this is best rate in pakistan, cos i also use other ATM Machine like CITI Bank or MCB bank, they have limited withdraw like not more then 20000 per transection, but (SCB)Standard Charted Bank, gave to their customers 30000 per transection!

Thank you!

Hare is my snapshot of my payment history!
    http://adf.ly/VB8aF

I withdrew 10$ and i received 500 in pakistani rupees 

MCB charge 200 fees on 500.

I have to pay 200 on every 500 rupees ?? Right so costly 

no,

MCB charge 200 fees on every withdrawal.  it doesn't matter that you withdraw 10$ or $100. MCB charges 200 for every time when you withdraw any amount of money.

ok. Now i transfer 35$ more to payoneer card still checking there system After that 

If i found Good then i will withdraw more then 100$ each time i think then payoneer and MCB will charge lowest charges.

• babloo89babloo89 Posts: 33Member ✭✭

also getting error general processing error i tried all banks mcb,faysal bank,hbl, and scb this was not my first withdraw before that i successfully cashed out from faysal bank and no no bank is processing withdraw??? :(

edited September 2013

you tried to withdraw in which city?

Today i withdraw $34.80 

I received 3,000 in pakistani currency.

And very happy with Payoneer card.

Thanks to Payoneer for transaction :)

langau wrote on September 9 2013, 7:09 PM: »

you tried to withdraw in which city?

langu dear i am in rawalpindi please name me the best atm at which i can cashout in rawalpindi like nasir bhai withdraw from scb i tried it in commercial but it didnot worked also tried hbl and faysal abnk in satellite town

• Osama85Osama85 Posts: 9Member
    edited September 2013

Hello Friends, 

I am form karachi & I like to know the Atm Withdrawal Process so that I avoid any mistake.

What are the charges of ATM Withdrawal, Bank Charges & how i determine the rate. I have to drawn $300. Which bank is best for such transactions. 

edited September 2013
    Osama85 wrote on September 10 2013, 11:09 AM: »

Hello Friends, 

I am form karachi & I like to know the Atm Withdrawal Process so that I avoid any mistake.

What are the charges of ATM Withdrawal, Bank Charges & how i determine the rate. I have to drawn $300. Which bank is best for such transactions. 

Go to Standard chartered bank, insert your payoneer card, type your pin no, click on CHECKING or CURRENT account, withdraw 29000. ( $300-$3.15=$296) Today interbank pak dollar rate is Rs. 104  therefore 296 x 100 = Rs. 29,500)

I have previously posted detail procedure for finding  rate for withdrawn on page 15 of this thread. You can also check it

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/2800-atm-withdrawal-in-pakistan/page-15

I also tried scb but giving general processing error????
    edited September 2013
    babloo89 wrote on September 11 2013, 8:40 AM: »

I also tried scb but giving general processing error????

I also get general processing error in some branches of SCB. If you get error try another branch. I have tried 4 SCB branches in Karachi and successful in withdrawing from one of them. Therefore now I am using that branch for my all withdrawl. You can also try Samba Bank, which is giving good rate of exchange. Presently Payoneer master card is supported by SCB, MCB, Faysal Bank and Samba Bank. If anyone tried another bank kindly update all of us.

edited September 2013

and finally i was able to cashout from mcb bank it was 500 rupees i was trying to cashout 1000 but it gave insufficient balance error so i tried 500 and it deducted 11$ all out of 14.39 now my balance is 3.39$ do i need to have at least 400 in my account also while i cashout out the desired amount?? do all pakistani banks do the same i think all supported master cards can cashout your money but you should leave at least 4$ surplus in your account thats it

edited September 2013
    babloo89 wrote on September 11 2013, 2:40 PM: »

and finally i was able to cashout from mcb bank it was 500 rupees i was trying to cashout 1000 but it gave insufficient balance error so i tried 500 and it deducted 11$ all out of 14.39 now my balance is 3.39$ do i need to have at least 400 in my account also while i cashout out the desired amount?? do all pakistani banks do the same i think all supported master cards can cashout your money but you should leave at least 4$ surplus in your account thats it

Congrats! on your payout.

All ATM machine allow withdrawl of amount which is dividable by 500. Suppose after all calculation, your available pak rupees balance is 950, then you can withdrawn 500. You can use your remaining Rs. 450 at petrol pump or super store for upto 450 purchasing.

Your card balance was $14.39. Now subtract $3.5 atm transaction fee then you have $10.89. You use MCB, which also deduct 200 which approx equal to $2 therefore deduct this $2 from $10.89 and finally you have $8.89. Present master card exchange rate is $1 = Rs. 100,  Multiply this with $8.89 and available fund is Rs. 889. As already mentioned you can withdrawn amount which should be divided by 500. That was reason ATM show message for insufficient balance.

edited September 2013
    Nasir Khan wrote on September 11 2013, 4:01 PM: »

Congrats! on your payout.

All ATM machine allow withdrawl of amount which is dividable by 500. Suppose after all calculation, your available pak rupees balance is 950, then you can withdrawn 500. You can use your remaining Rs. 450 at petrol pump or super store for upto 450 purchasing.

Your card balance was $14.39. Now subtract $3.5 atm transaction fee then you have $10.89. You use MCB, which also deduct 200 which approx equal to $2 therefore deduct this $2 from $10.89 and finally you have $8.89. Present master card exchange rate is $1 = Rs. 100,  Multiply this with $8.89 and available fund is Rs. 889. As already mentioned you can withdrawn amount which should be divided by 500. That was reason ATM show message for insufficient balance.

so brother you mean if i have 15$ in my account i can withdraw 10$ means 1000 pk rupees from bank other than mcb as it charges 2$ extra fee so what i was trying to clear does pakistani atms want that some money should be left in card even 10 cents and card balance should not get to zero after withdraw with calculated fees 

babloo89 wrote on September 12 2013, 11:29 AM: »

so brother you mean if i have 15$ in my account i can withdraw 10$ means 1000 pk rupees from bank other than mcb as it charges 2$ extra fee so what i was trying to clear does pakistani atms want that some money should be left in card even 10 cents and card balance should not get to zero after withdraw with calculated fees 

ATM dont want to left balance, all atm machine have notes of 500,1000 (some have 5000 also). There is no 100 or 50 notes in ATM machine, It simply mean that you can withdraw any amount which should be dividable by 500. If you have local account in any local pakistani bank and your bank balance is Rs. 9450 than you can withdrawn 9000 only, ATM machine will not handle 450 and simply show you message that amount should be dividable by 500. 

• justzamirjustzamir Posts: 19Member ✭✭

Its better you use your card in any Standard Chartered Bank ATM Near by you, they don't deduct any kind of charges.

@ babloo89

You can withdraw any amount higher then 500, and maximum limit for 24hr duration is 30000 PKR.

Hope this Help.

• rehmattanha2013rehmattanha2013 Posts: 1Member

- Bank Name   MCB
    - Date of withdrawal 09/17/2013
    - Amount 29.79

Instant ... no problem with withdrawl thank you payoneer

• fidosterfidoster Posts: 1Member

Anyone made a withdrawal recently from SC bank ATM in Karachi. Kindly tell me the location of the ATM.

Thanks 

49.15$ @ 4500 PKR MCB 

Thanks Payoneer

sharjeel wrote on September 29 2013, 12:59 AM: »

49.15$ @ 4500 PKR MCB 

Thanks Payoneer

congrats,

and you withdraw from which bank and which area it is located?

• justzamirjustzamir Posts: 19Member ✭✭

You Can Withdraw Upto 30K PKR from any Standard Chartered Bank ATM.  i always use SCBL ATM, my last withdraw was about 2 days ago from SCBL Model Town Branch Lahore.

I withdraw MCB Shadbagh Branch Lahore 

I withdrew 132$ From MCB

and I received 13,000 PKR 

Thanks to payoneer :)

• MyWayMyWay Posts: 123Member ✭✭
    Sorry Guys to quick to post widraw info, please admin delete the

here is my last widraw information

SCB LHR-Shadman Lahore PAK 

Local Currency Amount: [Pakistan Rupees 2000.0]
    Amount to charge: $22.49

I must say payoneer working like a charm

Best Regards

Date very smooth and silky transaction,

39000 = $392.19

3 withdrawals of 10000 = $100.48

1 withdrawal of 9000 = 90.75

• BloodrineBloodrine Posts: 9Member

I am looking forward to withdraw money from my Payoneer Card.

• kamalmustafakamalmustafa Posts: 12Member

Currently i have 65$ in payoneer pakistan tell me guyz how much i recieved from MCB and what amount  i must put in PKR i have 7110 PKR 7 thousand 1 one hundred and Some PKR letme know guyz

• junaid4182junaid4182 Posts: 5Member

Please tell me, if i use my payoneer card on POS machine for shopping in pakistan then what charges would be applicable or deducted from my payoneer balance.  if i charge my card Rs 10,000 at any store then what would be the deducted charges. please explain here.

junaid4182 wrote on November 6 2013, 5:13 AM: »

Please tell me, if i use my payoneer card on POS machine for shopping in pakistan then what charges would be applicable or deducted from my payoneer balance.  if i charge my card Rs 10,000 at any store then what would be the deducted charges. please explain here.

Using payoneer cards on POS machines are free of charges.  I used my card at various petrol pump without any charges.

• junaid4182junaid4182 Posts: 5Member

Thanks nasir... can you tell me what maximum limit is alllowed on payoneer per transation. if i use my card to purchase airline ticket online then what is the max limit is allowed to me per transaction by payoneer.

Today i withdraw 

67.78$ From MCB 

And i received 6500 PKR :)

junaid4182 wrote on November 9 2013, 11:28 PM: »

Thanks nasir... can you tell me what maximum limit is alllowed on payoneer per transation. if i use my card to purchase airline ticket online then what is the max limit is allowed to me per transaction by payoneer.

I have only use upto Rs. 1000 for pos transaction but found from forum search that Card daily limit is $2500.  http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/4400-withdrawal-limits/

It is better to confirm it from Payoneer support

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Payoneer allows up to $2,500.00 in daily cash withdrawals. Your local bank/ATM may have their own limits, however, so I suggest confirming with them as well.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • BloodrineBloodrine Posts: 9Member

Today I withdrew 30000 Rupees from Standard Chartered Bank I.I Chundigarh Road Branch ( Main Branch ).