Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• sharifawan
    sharifawan Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    @Nissim
    This is big issue and Gameover is right.
    I am also thinking to give up payoneer now.
    As we are facing trouble in getting cash from payoneer.

• sharifawan
    @waqasjawed
    Kia ye zarure hi keh bank address and postal address match karin tab payoneer team will verify?
  • ShehroseShabbir
    ShehroseShabbir Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Guys bank transfer s currently unavailable in Pakistan :(
  • sharifawan
    Got this today from state bank

We took up the matter with the bank and have been apprised that the limits are imposed for a limited time period due to back end system upgrade.

Regards Salman Ahmed Joint Director Consumer Protection Department State Bank of Pakistan  

• ShehroseShabbir
    Got this today from state bank

We took up the matter with the bank and have been apprised that the limits are imposed for a limited time period due to back end system upgrade.

Regards

Salman Ahmed

Joint Director

Consumer Protection Department

State Bank of Pakistan

Let's hope and wait for the good news.
    Pleased to see they are concerned about it.
  • sharifawan
    Any one has used local bank transfer these days?
  • ShehroseShabbir
    Any one has used local bank transfer these days?
    its currently not available.
  • haseebsiddiq896
    haseebsiddiq896 Member Posts: 7
    > @Kiani said:
    > Samba Bank Rates! Best Ever!

Hello

Which ATM have you used of SAMBA? The Master Card ATM list does not show Samba Bank in supported bank names.

I tried from MCB today and was not able to withdraw more than Rs.10,000
  • Nissim
    Nissim Administrator Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

Thanks for your questions, and of course for continuing to share your feedback.

We are working on adding again support for local bank withdrawal to Pakistan. We do know that it's a much needed service, and are doing everything we can to have it available for you soon.

In regards to ATM usage, hopefully the local banks with issues will resolve them soon (As mentioned above). I also urge you all to continue sharing information so that we can work together as a community and find the best local ATMs to use in Pakistan.
  • sharifawan
    @Nissim Local bank transfer for Pakistan is very important now.
    coder like me who are getting more than 5000$ per month are worry.
    Like to draw this cash I will have to travel 500 kilo meter so that I can reach branches that support payoneer card.
    When MCB limit was $2000 daily then total travel for me was 30 km and it was easy for me to manage.
    Now every 15 days I will have to travel 500km and i will stay 2-3 days there just to draw cash.
    So I request you to open local bank transfer immediately and ask for more documents if needed.
    I sent email on contact us and it passed 8 days with no response.

Reference number is

150129-000915

• haseebsiddiq896
    @sharifawan Brother can you tell me which bank's atm are you using?
  • sharifawan
    @Kiani I'm going to Islamabad in order to Draw Cash. Can you send me branches where ATM is working fine for Payoneer?
  • ShehroseShabbir
    @Kiani I'm going to Islamabad in order to Draw Cash. Can you send me branches where ATM is working fine for Payoneer?
    Please check the branches exact location from the below link.

http://pak.samba.com/English/Common/HTML/BRANCH_01_01_EN.HTML

Hope it helps.
  • haseebsiddiq896
    Today I withdrew from Samba Bank Bahadurabad Karachi.
    Worked like charm
    Thanks for suggesting Kiani
  • meher2004
    meher2004 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    i am new to forum. what i understand that i can withdraw easily 20,000 pkr by Samba ATM. i need to know how many transactions can i do per 24 hours. like can i do 10 transactions by Samba ATM in 24 hours, Each transaction of 20,000, so i can withdraw 2 Lac per 24 hours ? please guide/confirm me.
    Thanks.
  • ShehroseShabbir
    meher2004 said:
    i am new to forum. what i understand that i can withdraw easily 20,000 pkr by Samba ATM. i need to know how many transactions can i do per 24 hours. like can i do 10 transactions by Samba ATM in 24 hours, Each transaction of 20,000, so i can withdraw 2 Lac per 24 hours ? please guide/confirm me.
    Thanks.
    Your card has a limit of 2,500 USD per day.
    That means you can withdraw 2.5 Lacs PKR in 1 day from Samba Bank ATM in increments of 20,000 PKR.

Hope that's the answer to your question.
  • U2Workers
    U2Workers Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    After Facing too much withdrawal problems, i sent email to Chandru Vellore, EVP at MasterCard. I shared my withdrawal experience with him. I also sent him names and addresses of my used MasterCard® supported ATMs that actually DO NOT SUPPORT MasterCard®. He said that Mastercard will take action against such ATMS. MasterCard® will send legal notices to such so-called MasterCard® supported ATMs. This is his email address: [email protected]

You can also email him and send him detail of such bad ass ATMs. Remember, MasterCard® pay annual fees to these banks in return of allowing withdrawal using their ATMs.
  • ShehroseShabbir
    Paypal is not supporting payoneer banks anymore. Now what's this problem -_-
  • meher2004
    > @ShehroseShabbir said:
    > meher2004 said:
    >
    >
    > i am new to forum. what i understand that i can withdraw easily 20,000 pkr by Samba ATM. i need to know how many transactions can i do per 24 hours. like can i do 10 transactions by Samba ATM in 24 hours, Each transaction of 20,000, so i can withdraw 2 Lac per 24 hours ? please guide/confirm me.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Your card has a limit of 2,500 USD per day.
    > That means you can withdraw 2.5 Lacs PKR in 1 day from Samba Bank ATM in increments of 20,000 PKR.
    >
    > Hope that's the answer to your question.
    from payoneer site
    7. Limits on Transactions
    For security reasons, you may only make up to ten (10) withdrawals per any 24 hour period at ATMs and the total number of transactions you can make using POS terminals is nine (9) transactions per any 24 hour period. You may not make more than USD 5,000 / EUR 5,000 / GBP 5,000 in transactions of any type from your Card per any 24 hour period (the relevant limit applies according to the card currency).

any comments ?
    is it possible by SAMBA ATM ?
  • meher2004
    Are you sure that we can't withdraw more than 20,000 pkr in Single Transaction by Samba ATM ?
  • ShehroseShabbir
    meher2004 said:
    Are you sure that we can't withdraw more than 20,000 pkr in Single Transaction by Samba ATM ?
    No.

You cannot withdraw more then 20,000 PKR.

If want to withdraw like 1 Lac rupees.

You have to withdraw in piles of 20,000 PKR. So that means you have to withdraw 20K 5 times to get 1Lac PKR
  • sharifawan
    @ShehroseShabbir
    Thank you very much.
    Visited Islamabad and was able to draw $2000 daily from SAMBA.
    Best bank.
  • ShehroseShabbir
    @ShehroseShabbir
    Thank you very much.
    Visited Islamabad and was able to draw $2000 daily from SAMBA.
    Best bank.
    Your welcome brother :)

INSHALLAH my payment is gonna upload on my card then i will withdraw from samba bank soon :)
  • meher2004
    > @sharifawan said:
    > ShehroseShabbir
    > Thank you very much.
    > Visited Islamabad and was able to draw $2000 daily from SAMBA.
    > Best bank.

Did you withdraw Once without leaving ATM ? or wait for minutes between two transactions ?
  • sharifawan
    @meher2004
    I draw 20000 then insert card and draw 20000 more till 200000.
    After that give gape of 24 hours and son on.
  • sharifawan
    @U2Workers
    You did great job.

• haseebsiddiq896
    Paypal is not supporting Payoneer Banks anymore. What to do now ?
  • ShehroseShabbir
    Paypal is not supporting Payoneer Banks anymore. What to do now ?
    You can use an alternative which is skrill.
  • U2Workers
    According to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan, MasterCard have legal agreement with Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan and Bank Alfalah Ltd. So, first of all try to withdraw your money from theses banks' ATMs using your Payoneer Masteracrd. If you failed to withdraw from any branch of these two banks. Then send an email to [email protected]

Also mention following in your email:

Time of withdrawal
    Branch Name(ATM)
    Your Name & Phone No. (for further communication about problem)

I hope your problem will be solved
  • sharifawan
    Sent an email to [email protected]
    For master card issue and they immediately sent me response.
    Alfalah bank is bound for cash dispense.

• moonpk
    moonpk Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Why don't faysal & bank alfalah work?since both are linked with mastercard, tried both with different branches but card rejected.
  • U2Workers
    Good News, Our CEO, Muhammad Sabeeh Mohsin Khan is making serious efforts to solve this problem. He is continuously in connection with Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan. According to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan,

all branches of Bank Alfalah Ltd. will accept Payoneer Mastercard, within 3 days. Currently, Bank Alfalah Ltd. is updating its system.
  • moonpk
    moonpk Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    > @U2Workers said:
    > Good News, Our CEO, Muhammad Sabeeh Mohsin Khan is making serious efforts to solve this problem. He is continuously in connection with Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan. According to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan,
    >
    > all branches of Bank Alfalah Ltd. will accept Payoneer Mastercard, within 3 days. Currently, Bank Alfalah Ltd. is updating its system.

whats the source of your news
  • sharifawan
    @U2Workers This is great news
    But what is source of information?
  • U2Workers
    you can get update about the problem by sending email to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan. Email is [email protected]
  • sharifawan
    @U2Workers
    Please send update here when Bank Alfalah starts working.
    Thanks.
  • meher2004
    HI all, today i went to samba atm for my first withdrawal, I enter pin, and then as i try to withdraw,it asked me to enter personal id number, what is personal id number. is it my passport number that i submitted to payoneer ? if it is, passport number is starting with AAxxxx but there is no alphabet characters on keypad to enter. how to proceed ?
    Thanks.
  • meher2004
    i figure out the issue for last question. now new thing. due to enter wrong pin , atm is asking that further i can't use card , card temporarily blocked. so how long it take so i reuse card with correct pin.

thanks.
  • myanees
    myanees Member Posts: 4
    I am using MCB Bank for withdrawing money from Payoneer Account. It remains 107USD each for 10000PKR for todays rate while the key issue is that MCB reduced withdrawal limit to 10000PKR per day while it was 60000PKR per day before that. Does anybody else see this limit change?
  • ShehroseShabbir
    myanees said:
    I am using MCB Bank for withdrawing money from Payoneer Account. It remains 107USD each for 10000PKR for todays rate while the key issue is that MCB reduced withdrawal limit to 10000PKR per day while it was 60000PKR per day before that. Does anybody else see this limit change?
    MCB has placed 10,000 PKr per day LIMIT

Before this i've withdrawed upto 80,000 PKR.
    But MCB sucks now
  • tabwebcoder
    tabwebcoder Member Posts: 1
    I also tried SAMBA bank and they have also imposed daily limit of 1000PKR for my payoneer card..
    any else facing the same issue?

MCB and SCB has also limited daily transaction limit to 1000pkr.
  • sharifawan
    @tabwebcoder if samba have imposed limit then very bad. it mean Now no use of Payoneer card in Pakistan..
    BTW: which branch you tried?
  • mnadeemm
    mnadeemm Member Posts: 9
    Hi Nissim,
    When we are getting support of Local Bank transfer in Pakistan. This is most needed one.. ATM transfer is only Ok for small amounts for bigger amounts this will lost a lot of money. Can you please give us a time frame that when the GFT will be back for Pakistan ?
  • meher2004
    I talk to Samba, they informed that they didn't implement any restrictions, All restrictions come form Bank who issued the ATM card.
  • sharifawan
    @Kiani if you can confirm that really samba has imposed limit?
    Or any other man tried  samba?
  • mnadeemm
    mnadeemm Member Posts: 9
    @Kiani
    Brother So, it means If I withdraw from Citi Bank ATM it won't charge me $3 of the transaction ? There is $0 fee of withdraw or there is some ?
  • ShehroseShabbir
    mnadeemm said:
    @Kiani
    Brother So, it means If I withdraw from Citi Bank ATM it won't charge me $3 of the transaction ? There is $0 fee of withdraw or there is some ?
    There will be 3.15$ transaction fee which is from payoneer withdrawal rules.

Other banks like MCB use to deduct 200 Rupees per transaction, Kiani is talking about that fee.
  • sharifawan
    @Kiani Hey Thanks BTW  I made 10 transactions per day from Feb-06 to Feb-08 and it was working fine.
    I got worry when someone wrote here that samaba imposed limit too.Let see.
  • meher2004
    no limit by Samab. i withdraw today. tabwebcoder lied us. I remain so confused last night. but today i am fine. I am writing this to make all you happy . as Samba is our hope.
  • sharifawan
    @meher2004 That's great news. So no limit and we  can draw 2000$ per day still?
  • meher2004
    Yes , 100%.
  • sharifawan
    @meher2004 Great and thank you very much.
  • meher2004
    What is maximum transaction limit if we do Shopping at Mall by this Card.
    thanks.
  • ShehroseShabbir
    meher2004 said:
    What is maximum transaction limit if we do Shopping at Mall by this Card.
    thanks.
    I guess around 2500$ is a card limit when withdrawal from ATM
    And 2500$ is a limit when you do purchases.
  • fadhi
    fadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    now guys tel me some body told here that bank alfalah support payoneer card if its true then any body tired it ? and also guys when mcb will lift limit for 10k PKR limit because it is very pain full if still this limitation on mcb 
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • sharifawan
    @U2Workers
    Any update on Bank Alfalah?
  • meher2004
    $1238.33 ($371.30 on card)  how add remaining amount to Card ? it's Automatic ?
  • ShehroseShabbir
    fadhi said:
    now guys tel me some body told here that bank alfalah support payoneer card if its true then any body tired it ? and also guys when mcb will lift limit for 10k PKR limit because it is very pain full if still this limitation on mcb 
    Not sure. Just wait for the proper update.

meher2004 said:
    $1238.33 ($371.30 on card)  how add remaining amount to Card ? it's Automatic ?
    This will be automatically done once it is approved by payoneer. Don't worry.
  • sharifawan
    Any update on withdrawal limit or alfalah bank?
  • shafi ullah khan
    shafi ullah khan Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Mcb rumor is true. Fuckers put the limit to transaction. I put 20 thousand command per transaction and got an error on transaction exeed limits.
    Scb worked like charm
    Withdrew 51 thousand in 3 turns. 20 20 and 11. So false rumor as per scb. They sure have increased the fee though from 200 to 300. Got 210.55 USD deducted for 20 ks. 118 $ for 11 ks. Scb and barcley are both good.
  • ShehroseShabbir
    Mcb rumor is true. Fuckers put the limit to transaction. I put 20 thousand command per transaction and got an error on transaction exeed limits.
    Scb worked like charm
    Withdrew 51 thousand in 3 turns. 20 20 and 11. So false rumor as per scb. They sure have increased the fee though from 200 to 300. Got 210.55 USD deducted for 20 ks. 118 $ for 11 ks. Scb and barcley are both good.
    Firstly MCB limitation wasn't rumours. Secondly please bare in mind this a public forum so kindly don't use abusive language in here.

Thanks
  • sharifawan
    Any update on withdrawal limit or alfalah bank?
  • Polka
    Polka Member Posts: 9
    > @Kiani said:
    > Hello Guys plz do search Citi Bank ATM in your City! they also don,t charge extra from your Card! if any one got experienced do share.
    >
    > Many Thanks Cheers!

Not sure if you really wanted to help or just trolling as there are no ATMs of Citibank nationwide.

And by the way when did you ever used a Citibank ATM in Pakistan?

They've stopped their services since 2011!
  • afridi2129
    afridi2129 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Samba is best so far, 207.29 todays rate/20K rs. On the other hand SC give 210.xx for 20K.
    I went to samba and total saved 1500rs.
  • ummerafiya
    ummerafiya Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Meezan Bank introduced a Master Card for its users. I think someone should test their ATMs also.
  • Polka
    > @Kiani said:
    > Hello Dear Pokla! at this forum we'r just trying to help each other! i used Citi bank in past! my last transection was from Citi bank in 2013! i know Citi bank close there branches in few cities! but there branches still worked in few cities!
    >
    > Many Thanks!

Not really sure whether you were or still are trying to help anybody as you're clearly misguiding again. Citybank never ever had many branches in the country, in fact at they are operating from only 3 branches in the entire country i.e 1 in Karachi, 1 in Lahore & 1 in Islamabad.

You can call them and save yourself from further shame as they never had ATM in 2013.
  • sharifawan
    @ummerafiya May be but I have master card of UBL but ubl never support payoneer master card.
  • serpexperts
    serpexperts Member Posts: 4
    I try SCB today. It works.

Please tell me any one about all banks which accept Payoneer Master Card.
  • Nasir Khan
    Nasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Polka said:
    > @Kiani said:
    > Hello Dear Pokla! at this forum we'r just trying to help each other! i used Citi bank in past! my last transection was from Citi bank in 2013! i know Citi bank close there branches in few cities! but there branches still worked in few cities!
    >
    > Many Thanks!

Not really sure whether you were or still are trying to help anybody as you're clearly misguiding again. Citybank never ever had many branches in the country, in fact at they are operating from only 3 branches in the entire country i.e 1 in Karachi, 1 in Lahore & 1 in Islamabad.

You can call them and save yourself from further shame as they never had ATM in 2013.
    It is fact that CitiBank has only 3 working branches in the entire country.  http://www.citibank.com/pakistan/consumer/customerserv/branch.htm

In Nov 2012, I have withdrawn cash from CitiBank ATM, which was in sheraton hotel. But when I went there after few weeks, citiBank ATM was replaced by Meezan ATM. 
  • meher2004
    I try SCB today. It works.

Please tell me any one about all banks which accept Payoneer Master Card.
    how much maximum you were able to withdraw per transaction?
  • meher2004
    can we withdraw 30,000 per transaction by SCB now a days ?
  • ShehroseShabbir
    @meher2004
    20,000 from samba bank
  • Polka
    > @Kiani said:
    > Here you'll see proof of my last transection from Citi Bank in 2013! i hope again you'll not misguid other people here!
    >
    > That transection i have made in 2013 after that i used SCB bank coz they gave me 30 thousnad Per transection! so i left Citi bank!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Now you'll see the bellow transection was from Citi bank in 2013! i hope it will change your mind!
    >
    >
    > Many Thanks!
    > Cheers!

You would've saved yourself from further embarrassment if you just looked at Nasir Khan's post above you but never mind.

There is no branch of Citibank in Rawalpindi, the image you posted shows nothing. There may be some ATM there but Citibank stopped their services and they don't have any ATMs anywhere in the country now.

Get the truth before the truth gets you ;-) you better stop trolling now and call them, their number is 111 999 999.
  • ham5712
    ham5712 Member Posts: 1
    Hello all I am from Malaysia.
    i want to know how to get my Debit Card pin. i dont remember cause i activated long time ago and never use. i dont want to call to US. its very costly. can anyone from payoner US call me?
    thanks
    Abduljohnyy
  • serpexperts
    serpexperts Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2015
    > @meher2004 said:
    > serpexperts said:
    >
    >
    > I try SCB today. It works.
    >
    >
    >
    > Please tell me any one about all banks which accept Payoneer Master Card.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > how much maximum you were able to withdraw per transaction?

20000 for each transaction
  • Polka
    > @Kiani said:
    > i can,t see a person like u poka! or u need to get more education to understand my words! i was talking about past in 2013! as u told me citi bank stop there branches in 2011! so i just show u my last transection proof 2013 here you'll see Citi brank branche address in Rawalpindi!
    >
    >
    >
    > or hay guys! SCB bank have a limit now (20,000) Rs in 2015! for now best Rates you'll get from Samba bank not SCB!
    >
    > Many Thanks!
    >
    > Cheers!

You were actually telling people to go to Citibank atm, which don't exists anymore & instead of calling Citibank for any confirmation you gave a link of some unofficial webpage. None can stop you if you want to keep living in fool's paradise but at least don't drag others into it, that's all I want.
  • Maldita
    Maldita Member Posts: 3
    > @Polka said:
    > You were actually telling people to go to Citibank atm, which don't exists anymore & instead of calling Citibank for any confirmation you gave a link of some unofficial webpage. None can stop you if you want to keep living in fool's paradise but at least don't drag others into it, that's all I want.

Gandu ka Bacha! tuja Kaya problem ha? tere ban ka rishta kee discussion hu rahi ha! ka?

Kiani was right! Citi bank have few branches in Pakistan in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad!

its you who misguide other people here not Kiani!

Dafa Hu ja Yahan Saa! Kute Ka bacha!
  • Nasir Khan

GOOD NEWS

I have successfully withdraw Rs. 6,000 from Bank Al-falah, beauoment branch, Karachi on 18/2/2015.

As per their sms, due to upgrade in their banking system from 20 Feb to 23 Feb, their debit card, internet, mobile banking and branch services will not be available. You can use bank al-falah atm for payoneer withdrawl from 9.00 am on 23 Feb 2015 onward. Good luck to all.

• sharifawan
    Great
  • arshad7878
    arshad7878 Member Posts: 1
    @ShehroseShabbir I am facing the issue with attachment of Payonner account with PayPal. can you guide me that How can I route my funds from PayPal to Skrill and then to Payoneer. How much charges will be included? Is there any Skrill card?
  • sharifawan
    @Nasir Khan  if you tried on this branch first time?

• Polka
    @ Maldita (AKA Kiani Clone)

Although I am capable of replying you in the same abusive manner as yours but I will not, you just showed everyone how your parents raised you ;)

> @Kiani said:
    > ok! Polka here you'll see offical link! i hope this time you'll agree and get away from this forum!
    >
    > Citi bank Branches in Pakistan!
    >

First, I don't come and go to forum on your command so don't embarrass yourself. Secondly, do you any have shame whatsoever? you gave me the link of the 3 branches that I've been telling about from the very beginning, what are you trying to prove now as none of these branches have ATMs anymore ?

Just in case if you don't understand English. In teenon branches mein atm machine nahin hain!

Now please for the love of sanity stop trolling and get a life.
  • Maldita
    > @Polka said:
    > @ Maldita (AKA Kiani Clone)
    >
    > Although I am capable of replying you in the same abusive manner as yours but I will not, you just showed everyone how your parents raised you ;)
    >
    >
    Tere Ma Ke Chuth! Gandu! Tere Ma Na waha Saa ATM Katam Kee Ha! Tere Problem Kaya ha! Dafa hu ja Koti ka bacha!
  • Nasir Khan
    @Nasir Khan  if you tried on this branch first time?

Yes its my first try just for checking. I normally use samba bank for my withdrawal but bank al-alah is also giving good rate of exchange.
  • Polka
    > @Kiani said:
    > I don,t know why You guys fight with each other! Plz don,t do its a decent forum!
    >
    > or Poka You'r just using your words to make shame or bla bla.
    > show us proof if u really a true person on this forum! i already proof u many times! transections from citi bank! as u said Citi bank close there branches in pakisan so i showed you proof! 3 branches still there! u told me they closed there branches in 2011! so i proof u my last transection from Citi bank in 2013!
    >
    > i don,t know why u cant can,t get Shame on your Self still lying with people here!

ALRIGHT, I get it, you just can't stop lying. I never said they closed their branches but instead said they don't have ATMs anymore.
  • sharifawan
    @Nasir Khan I'm thankful Nasir.
  • Maldita
    > @Polka said:
    > ALRIGHT, I get it, you just can't stop lying. I never said they closed their branches but instead said they don't have ATMs anymore.

Bohat bara Gandu ha Tu Polka! Lagta ha Kise ake bap ke ulad nahi ha tu! tere Gand ma Koi Keera Ha Ju Pudak Raha ha! Mader Chood Kitna Bazat hu ga tu! Tere Ma Ke Kuss Ma Lun Du Kute Ka bacha!
  • fadhi
    fadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Maldita said:
    > @Polka said:
    > ALRIGHT, I get it, you just can't stop lying. I never said they closed their branches but instead said they don't have ATMs anymore.

Bohat bara Gandu ha Tu Polka! Lagta ha Kise ake bap ke ulad nahi ha tu! tere Gand ma Koi Keera Ha Ju Pudak Raha ha! Mader Chood Kitna Bazat hu ga tu! Tere Ma Ke Kuss Ma Lun Du Kute Ka bacha!
    ohh what kind of lanagues you are using here ???? please stop this is publish forum we hare discuss our problems and solution and you are guys fighting here with each other ohh my goodness please stop and share your experience and problem on payoneer otherwise payoneer admin block you all even close pakistani section then you enjoy all i hope its enough for you all :D
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • sharifawan
    Any update about Alfalh system up?
  • Nasir Khan
    edited February 2015
    Any update about Alfalh system up?
    I have received sms from Bank al-falah about their successful system upgrades. You can use their atm. Good luck with your withdrawal.

I have bank al-falah account therefore receiving latest sms and info from them, though I am not using it for skrill withdrawal due to too much delay and signing their R-Form signature each and every time.
  • sharifawan
    @Nasir Khan
    Thank you very much Nasir
  • Nasir Khan
    edited February 2015
    Kiani said:
    Hello Nasir Plz do share your Personal experience about Payoneer card withdrawal? what is the Max Limitation from Bank Al-Falah?
    Kiani I have
    Kiani I have only $67 in my card when I use Bank Al-falah therefore withdrawn only Rs. 6,000. Don't know about any withdrawal limitation, if any, impose by bank al-falah. It is confirm that there is no ATM withdraw charges like samba bank. Following is the calculation :-

Interbank rate as on 18/02/2015 = 1$ = Rs. 101

Rs. 97.97 = $101-($101 x 3 / 100)

Withdraw Rs. 6,000 (my payoneer account showing $61.21 - excluding payoneer atm fee) therefore 6000/61.21 = Rs. 98.02

Kiani, if you have enough balance in your card then kindly try Bank-alfalah for any limitation and update all of us.

• sharifawan
    @Nasir Khan Nasir I will confirm this too as there is good balance in my card but I called Alfalah Bank and they told me that still their ATM is not ready to draw cash and can take 2 days more.
    May be local issue and also it is 40 Km far away so that I will go there on Wed.
  • Nasir Khan
    @Nasir Khan Nasir I will confirm this too as there is good balance in my card but I called Alfalah Bank and they told me that still their ATM is not ready to draw cash and can take 2 days more.
    May be local issue and also it is 40 Km far away so that I will go there on Wed.
    May be it take 2-3 days for their atm smooth functionality. Update us, whenever you succeed. 
  • sharifawan
    @Nasir Khan
    Sure nasir i will.
  • ShehroseShabbir
    @ShehroseShabbir I am facing the issue with attachment of Payonner account with PayPal. can you guide me that How can I route my funds from PayPal to Skrill and then to Payoneer. How much charges will be included? Is there any Skrill card?
    Paypal is not supporting payoneer at the moment due to there rules and regulations, They're not supporting Virtual Bank accounts.
  • ArjanKumar
    ArjanKumar Member Posts: 1
    i cant withdraw my money from atm i have more than 500$ in card but cat withdraw it i go to mcb bank than wrote 200$ but cant withdraw a error has come that exceed ur withdraw limit please help
  • ShehroseShabbir
    i cant withdraw my money from atm i have more than 500$ in card but cat withdraw it i go to mcb bank than wrote 200$ but cant withdraw a error has come that exceed ur withdraw limit please help
    MCB has a limit of 100$ USD per 24 hours/Per Day.

I will suggest you to go to Samba BANK or Bank Alfalah to withdraw your cash.
  • waqas333
    waqas333 Member Posts: 6
    I'm going to withdraw money from Bank Al Falah ATM today, I'll update you about this too
  • sharifawan
    please note that only some branches out alfalh support payoneer master card.
    I have list with ( master card county manager sent me) but after confirmation i will share the list here.