Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• ShehroseShabbir
    ShehroseShabbir Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    waqas333 said:
    I'm going to withdraw money from Bank Al Falah ATM today, I'll update you about this too
    Goodluck on withdrawal. Keep us updated.

please note that only some branches out alfalh support payoneer master card.
    I have list with ( master card county manager sent me) but after confirmation i will share the list here.
    Please do share the list with us.
  • Raza121
    Raza121 Member Posts: 2
    Hello guys I have a question.
    Does payoneer charges any fee on first transaction through atm?
    I have paid around 30$ as annual fee so is there any other fee (other than exchange rate)
    I tried to withdraw 22000 rs ( my payoneer balance is 239$) through mcb but it gave error that transaction exceeds limit.
    Please help.
    Regards
  • ShehroseShabbir
    Raza121 said:
    I have paid around 30$ as annual fee so is there any other fee (other than exchange rate)
    I tried to withdraw 22000 rs ( my payoneer balance is 239$) through mcb but it gave error that transaction exceeds limit.
    Please help.
    Regards
    That's the annual fee. 
    Payoneer withdrawal fee is 3.15$ per transaction and you can withdraw only 20,000 Per transaction.
    MCB bank has a limit of 10,000 per day.

I'd prefer you to use Samba Bank OR Bank Alfalah.
  • meher2004
    meher2004 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Raza121 said:
    Please help.
    Regards
    That's the annual fee. 
    Payoneer withdrawal fee is 3.15$ per transaction and you can withdraw only 20,000 Per transaction.
    MCB bank has a limit of 10,000 per day.

I'd prefer you to use Samba Bank OR Bank Alfalah.
    SCB is also an option.
  • Nasir Khan
    Nasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Thanks kiani for update.  Presently payoneer users have two best option i.e Samba and Bank Al-falah. As sharifawan mentioned in his post, that there are selected alfalah atm machine accepting pyaoneer card.
  • waqas333
    waqas333 Member Posts: 6
    I went to many Al Falah Branches today, But no response. when i tried to withdraw money, it shows me remaining balance but not money ..

finally Samba bank works like a charm always.
    asd.png 11.6K
  • sharifawan
    sharifawan Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Waqas actually they are upgrading their system.
  • MSHABZ
    MSHABZ Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2015
    Just withdraw 2 lac in 10 shots using Bank-alfalah... here is the proof.
  • ummerafiya
    ummerafiya Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    It seems that Bank Alfalah Islamic Branches ATMs don't support Payoneer Card.
  • MSHABZ
    MSHABZ Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2015
    you can check bank al-falah supported atm locations here:

tinyurl.com/ k8hkmbk (remove spaces)
  • haseebsiddiq896
    haseebsiddiq896 Member Posts: 7
    @Kiani

Is Payoneer charging $2.15 on Alfalah ? As per your screenshot?
  • Nasir Khan
    @Kiani

$2.15 is payoneer atm withdrawal charges and its not related to al-falah. If you see my post on this page, you will $3.15 withdrawal fee. There is no other fee for using samba or alfalah atm machines.
  • ShehroseShabbir
    Withdrawal fees is stable and it is $3.15 USD
  • U2Workers
    U2Workers Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    List of Bank Alfalah ATM’s where Payoneer MasterCard is acceptable.

Attached is a list of all Alfalah ATM’s where Payoneer MasterCard is acceptable.

In case of any problem of withdrawing funds from listed Alfalah ATM’s where international MasterCard is acceptable, post your message here along with ATM address
  • Nasir Khan
    U2Workers said:
    List of Bank Alfalah ATM’s where Payoneer MasterCard is acceptable.

Attached is a list of all Alfalah ATM’s where Payoneer MasterCard is acceptable.

In case of any problem of withdrawing funds from listed Alfalah ATM’s where international MasterCard is acceptable, post your message here along with ATM address
    Thanks for list. Beaumont Plaza, Karachi is in list from where I withdrawn my money. 
  • Nasir Khan
    edited March 2015
    Kiani said:
    @Kiani

$2.15 is payoneer atm withdrawal charges and its not related to al-falah. If you see my post on this page, you will $3.15 withdrawal fee. There is no other fee for using samba or alfalah atm machines.
    No Dear! $2.15 or $3.15 withdrawal Fee Depend on your Card Partner! not ATM or Payoneer!
    First of all, I am telling haseeb that $2.15 is not related to al-falah but it is payoneer atm withdrawl fee as you can see it after logging into your account from Help menu > pricing & fee. I am attaching my fee screen shot.

$3.15 is default, when we signup from payoneer website. I actually first signup at payoneer, received my card and then later on associated this card with my partners.  If any user signup at payoneer through partner site then it may be different as in your case it is $ 2.15

Therefore kiani, I was only telling that $2.15 or 3.15  is payoneer atm withdraw fee and not related to bank alfalah.
  • GameOver
    GameOver Member Posts: 9
    Payoneer is increasing its fees, previously there was no charges on POS transactions. coming April there will be same charges as ATM.
  • shobi
    shobi Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I tried my luck at two Bank Al-Falah ATM's, It gave transaction declined error on one atm and it worked on the 2nd, Luckily the the one which works is near my house so i will not have to travel 10km to reach the nearest samba bank atm. The rate is good like samba, I have done 7 transactions of PKR 20000 and $205.49 was charged for each transaction including the $2.15 payoneer atm fee. No fee from Bank Al-Falah. Very Happy and excited today :)
  • ShehroseShabbir
    shobi said:
    I tried my luck at two Bank Al-Falah ATM's, It gave transaction declined error on one atm and it worked on the 2nd, Luckily the the one which works is near my house so i will not have to travel 10km to reach the nearest samba bank atm. The rate is good like samba, I have done 7 transactions of PKR 20000 and $205.49 was charged for each transaction including the $2.15 payoneer atm fee. No fee from Bank Al-Falah. Very Happy and excited today :)
    Thank you for updating us with your results.
    It will help the community aswell.

• sharifawan
    sharifawan Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Bank Alfalah rock
    The bank is working very fine with payoneer card.
  • OsmanShahbaz
    OsmanShahbaz Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    > @sharifawan said:
    > Bank Alfalah rock
    > The bank is working very fine with payoneer card.

Hi Sharifawan brother please tell me what is maximum limit of per withdrawing from Alfalah bank and how much cuttings on per transition....

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
  • Syed Taha Ishrat
    Syed Taha Ishrat Member Posts: 6
    Hi guys i am using payoneer since 3 years now.. and always use MCB bank for withdrawing money... but here i read more banks are supported now... and in the last month MCB bank not working and only allow to withdaring 10'000 cash only.. anybody knows that? From other banks which one is bestest?? And lowset in fre structure let me know guys.. i am from karachi pakistan..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • Syed Taha Ishrat
    Seems like everybody use samba and bank alfalah now... and i am fool to use only mcb bank all the time thinking that no more banks are supported :( that weired.. now this time i use samba bank and will share my experince with u guys.. thanks everybody here for helping people...
  • rizwanash
    rizwanash Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Which Bank Alfalah Accept Payoneer Card By the way ? I have 3 Branches in my Area around 3 km and Not a single Atm Machine Smile on it !!!

Anyone want to Share Around Gulshan Which one ? Samba ? What bank is that ? lol Never heard of it till now :smile: 
  • Nasir Khan
    edited March 2015

rizwanash said:
    Which Bank Alfalah Accept Payoneer Card By the way ? I have 3 Branches in my Area around 3 km and Not a single Atm Machine Smile on it !!!

Anyone want to Share Around Gulshan Which one ? Samba ? What bank is that ? lol Never heard of it till now :smile: 
    Following list of  bank alfalah which are accepting payoneer is provide by user U2Workers in post http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/26041/international-mastercard-accepting-bank-alfalahs-atm-in-pakistan#latest.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5021998/uploads/editor/t4/gft4zygn4p9h.pdf

• rizwanash
    rizwanash Member Posts: 34 ✭✭

rizwanash said:

Following list of  bank alfalah which are accepting payoneer is provide by user U2Workers in post http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/26041/international-mastercard-accepting-bank-alfalahs-atm-in-pakistan#latest.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5021998/uploads/editor/t4/gft4zygn4p9h.pdf

Oh Thank you .. This is Important Info !
  • OsmanShahbaz
    Assalam-o-Alaikum Guys!
    Please help me and share you experience...
    There are 4 banks in pakistan to withdraw through payoneer...
    1.MCB
    2.Standard Charted
    3.Samba
    4.Al Falah

So please tell me what is best bank for Maximum limit and Minimum cuttings...
    if i withdraw $200 then how much total withdrawing charges will be deduct from my account and how many rupees i get in my hand ?

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
  • Nasir Khan
    Assalam-o-Alaikum Guys!
    Please help me and share you experience...
    There are 4 banks in pakistan to withdraw through payoneer...
    1.MCB
    2.Standard Charted
    3.Samba
    4.Al Falah

So please tell me what is best bank for Maximum limit and Minimum cuttings...
    if i withdraw $200 then how much total withdrawing charges will be deduct from my account and how many rupees i get in my hand ?

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    Calculation is very simple. Today dollar pakistan ruppee interbank rate is 101.40. You can find from http://www.forex.pk/inter_bank_rates.asp. Deduct master card 3% charges from 101.40 and you have Rs. 97.96 per dollar for withdral.

Login into payoneer account and from  Help menu > pricing & fee, find out what is atm withdraw fee for your account. My fee for atm withdrawal is $3.15. Suppose if it is $3.15 then deduct it from $200 (200-3.15 =196.85). Multiply this with rate which we calculated above i.e 97.96 which result to total Rs. 19,283. Atm deliver cash amount, which should divide by 500. Therefore you can withdraw 19,000. Please note, this is only for bank Samba or alfalah, because mcb will not allow you withdraw more than 10,000 in a day and scb deduct  Rs. 300.

• OsmanShahbaz
    Thanks a lot Nasir khan brother to explaining me....

Here someone in a post telling that he is using Standard Charted Bank for withdrawing because SCB allow you to withdraw $300 this is right or not ?

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
  • Nasir Khan
    Thanks a lot Nasir khan brother to explaining me....

Here someone in a post telling that he is using Standard Charted Bank for withdrawing because SCB allow you to withdraw $300 this is right or not ?

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    I have last time used SCB in Nov 2013. At that time maximum limit was Rs. 20,000 (approx. $200 and SCB was also charging Rs. 200 per transaction). After that I started using samba.  Before Nov 2013, we were withdrawing Rs. 30,000 per transaction (approx. $300). 

Presently I don't know about scb atm machine limitation because now I am stick only to samba and bank alfalah. .
  • OsmanShahbaz
    Hmm ok Thanks a lot nasir khan brother its mean you suggest me to use samba and bank alfalah...
    Some peoples asking that samba and alfalah will not charge any transition fee and some asking that they charge Rs. 300 or Rs.200 per transition.... ?
  • Nasir Khan
    edited March 2015
    OsmanShahbaz, Samba and Bank alfalah does not charge any fee for using payoneer master card.

• afridi2129
    afridi2129 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Alfalah is good like Samba but samba have limited branches, and Alfalah is everywhere. In Alfalah on each 20000PKR /205-207$ (depend on rates of day). In SCB they charge 210-212$ on Each 20000.
    MCB etc dont use them. Take Care.
  • OsmanShahbaz
    > @afridi2129 said:
    > Alfalah is good like Samba but samba have limited branches, and Alfalah is everywhere. In Alfalah on each 20000PKR /205-207$ (depend on rates of day). In SCB they charge 210-212$ on Each 20000.
    > MCB etc dont use them. Take Care.
    >

afridi brother SCB bank allow us to withdraw $300 or more in 1 transition or not ?
  • Nasir Khan
    edited March 2015
    Afridi mentioned in his post that SCB presently allowing Rs. 20,000 ($210-$212).  Thanks Afridi
  • Syed Taha Ishrat
    Salam to All ,

yes you are right osman SAMBA bank have limited branches this is exactly my problem cant find any nearest SAMBA BANK so i use last night bank ALFALAH first time here is what i get it..
    I Withdraw PRK (20,000) And They Charge USD ($206.39) Which is PRK (21,017.13 ) So the Fee of total rs(1017.13) including payoneer and Bank Alfalah not bad it is same like MCB but i am not using MCB from now because they have limit of 10,000 per day transaction..
  • afridi2129
    > @OsmanShahbaz said:
    > afridi brother SCB bank allow us to withdraw $300 or more in 1 transition or not ?

No Bank in Pakistan allow more than 200$ at a time, MCB limited to 100$.
  • OsmanShahbaz
    Thanks a lot afridi2129 brother for help...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
  • Asif Goraya
    Asif Goraya Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Hello Fellows I just have a question from any one experienced.
    I want to ask if Old Payoneer Customers Can Withdraw From Their PayPal. Like If They Have  Already added their Bank and Card into Their PayPal and Its Still Their. I Know New Customers Cant use Payoneer with PayPal. 
    Please Give a Solid Answer. Thanks in Advance.
  • fadhi
    fadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    yes old payoneer customers can withdrawl money from paypal if its already added bank account their
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • Asif Goraya
    OK Thanks Brother :)
  • OsmanShahbaz
    Hi brothers i need some help...
    Today i have try to withdraw $200 from bank Al falah i have not any experience of using ATM so i failed to successful withdraw i do these steps...
    1.inserted my payoneer card in ATM machine and enter 4 degit pin
    2.i got 4 options like Creadit card, Current account, Saving account, Default etc and i have selected credit card...
    3. Selected Fast Cash
    4. i Get differents amounts in screen but maximum is 10000 But many brother tell me that they are withdrawing $200 using Al falah bank but i not get any option of 20000 so help me setop by setup can any brother explain me thanks in advanced and JAZAK ALLAH...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
  • afridi2129
    > @OsmanShahbaz said:
    > Hi brothers i need some help...
    > Today i have try to withdraw $200 from bank Al falah i have not any experience of using ATM so i failed to successful withdraw i do these steps...
    > 1.inserted my payoneer card in ATM machine and enter 4 degit pin
    > 2.i got 4 options like Creadit card, Current account, Saving account, Default etc and i have selected credit card...
    > 3. Selected Fast Cash
    > 4. i Get differents amounts in screen but maximum is 10000 But many brother tell me that they are withdrawing $200 using Al falah bank but i not get any option of 20000 so help me setop by setup can any brother explain me thanks in advanced and JAZAK ALLAH...
    >
    > Regards,
    > Osman shahbaz

Dont use fastcash, there must be option to add your own amount. enter 20K in that. Some banks fast cash limit is 10K some more than that. But bottom line is dont use that, add your own amount.
  • Nasir Khan
    edited March 2015
    Hi brothers i need some help...
    Today i have try to withdraw $200 from bank Al falah i have not any experience of using ATM so i failed to successful withdraw i do these steps...
    1.inserted my payoneer card in ATM machine and enter 4 degit pin
    2.i got 4 options like Creadit card, Current account, Saving account, Default etc and i have selected credit card...
    3. Selected Fast Cash
    4. i Get differents amounts in screen but maximum is 10000 But many brother tell me that they are withdrawing $200 using Al falah bank but i not get any option of 20000 so help me setop by setup can any brother explain me thanks in advanced and JAZAK ALLAH...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    After entering pin code, choose either CHECKING ACCOUNT or CURRENT ACCOUNT
    Don't select fast cash but choose option other amount and type your amount for eg. 18500 or 20000

You got error because you selected CREDIT CARD. Payoneer card is not Credit Card, it is Master debit card. 
    Never use your payoneer card for balance enquiry.  It will deduct $1 charges and even some atm can eat/capture your card.  Check your payoneer account balance from your payoneer account.

• OsmanShahbaz
    Thanks a lot brother today i have successfully withdraw $200 mean R.s 20000 from Al falah bank and R.s 683 deducted of charges...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
  • Nasir Khan
    Congrats! Osman for your very first successful withdrawal.
  • alijange
    alijange Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Asslam o Alykum to all. Nasir bro i want to ask a question that how many transaction possible from Bank Alflah in one day. If i want to withdraw $400 or $600 then how the procedure of more then $200 transaction. Any other can share their experience. I will be very thank full to you. Jazak Allah
  • meher2004
    alijange said:
    Asslam o Alykum to all. Nasir bro i want to ask a question that how many transaction possible from Bank Alflah in one day. If i want to withdraw $400 or $600 then how the procedure of more then $200 transaction. Any other can share their experience. I will be very thank full to you. Jazak Allah
    Hi,
    if you read that two to three pages of that forum discussions. you will know all things. 

thanks.
  • Nasir Khan
    alijange said:
    PROCEDURE
    1. Insert your card
    2. Type pin code
    3. Select Checking / Current account
    4. Select other amount and type 20000
    5. Withdraw money RS. 20,000 ($200)
    6. Take your card, wait few seconds

You can repeat above procedure upto 12 time (Payoneer per day limit of atm cash withdraw is $2500 i.e roughly Rs. 250,000)

In case of $600, repeat above procedure 3 times.
  • alijange
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > alijange said:
    >
    >
    > Asslam o Alykum to all. Nasir bro i want to ask a question that how many transaction possible from Bank Alflah in one day. If i want to withdraw $400 or $600 then how the procedure of more then $200 transaction. Any other can share their experience. I will be very thank full to you. Jazak Allah
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > PROCEDURE
    > 1. Insert your card
    > 2. Type pin code
    > 3. Select Checking / Current account
    > 4. Select other amount and type 20000
    > 5. Withdraw money RS. 20,000 ($200)
    > 6. Take your card, wait few seconds
    >
    > You can repeat above procedure upto 12 time (Payoneer per day limit of atm cash withdraw is $2500 i.e roughly Rs. 250,000)
    >
    > In case of $600, repeat above procedure 3 times.

Thanks Nasir Bro (y)
  • meher2004
    alijange said:
    PROCEDURE
    1. Insert your card
    2. Type pin code
    3. Select Checking / Current account
    4. Select other amount and type 20000
    5. Withdraw money RS. 20,000 ($200)
    6. Take your card, wait few seconds

You can repeat above procedure upto 12 time (Payoneer per day limit of atm cash withdraw is $2500 i.e roughly Rs. 250,000)

In case of $600, repeat above procedure 3 times.
    For security reasons, you may only make up to ten (10) withdrawals per any 24 hour period at ATMs regarding payoneer terms and conditions. so you can withdraw only $2000 instead of $2500 per day.

thanks.
  • Nasir Khan
    meher2004 thanks for update.
  • waqas333
    edited March 2015
    Bank Al Falah is working Great for me , Don't have to travel 7-9 KM for Samba bank now

Dollar conversion rates are also great
  • fasi001
    fasi001 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    MCB sucks now as they have set limit of RS 10,000
    Never used CITI and Faysal Banks
    But we have now many options

1) Bank Alflah
    2) Samba
    3) SCB

Alflah and Samba has best rates while SCB has better Rs 30,000 limit (RS. 300 per Trx)
  • waqas333
    SCB has 20,000 limit,
  • alijange
    Today i withdraw 20,000 first. its successfully done but after few minutes i try for 2nd withdraw of 20,000 but only i received receipt of succeeded transaction 20,000 but no amount come from ATM and ATM machine show error. i was wait for several minutes but not get amount. That time bank was closed so i was unable to confirm what happened. and when i check my online payoneer account, $413 detected from my my account. I'm very upset in this situation. any one have experience or information what i do? how i can get my $200?
  • meher2004
    alijange said:
    Today i withdraw 20,000 first. its successfully done but after few minutes i try for 2nd withdraw of 20,000 but only i received receipt of succeeded transaction 20,000 but no amount come from ATM and ATM machine show error. i was wait for several minutes but not get amount. That time bank was closed so i was unable to confirm what happened. and when i check my online payoneer account, $413 detected from my my account. I'm very upset in this situation. any one have experience or information what i do? how i can get my $200?
    It happened If there is no Cash in ATM. sometimes ATM shows that transaction has reversed during that error. In payoneer account you can see those transactions are just pending, as those will be confirmed then i hope you will see that one transaction has dropped and only one has confirmed.
    If both transactions confirmed then trouble start and definitely you have to  contact with Bank . but first wait until you can see both transactions from pending to confirmed in payoneer account.
  • meher2004

fasi001 said:
    MCB sucks now as they have set limit of RS 10,000
    Never used CITI and Faysal Banks
    But we have now many options

1) Bank Alflah
    2) Samba
    3) SCB

Alflah and Samba has best rates while SCB has better Rs 30,000 limit (RS. 300 per Trx)
    How you assure that SCB has limit Rs 30,000 instead of Rs 20,000 .
  • Nasir Khan
    alijange said:
    It also happened to me once. ATM machine did'nt disburse amount instead I received voucher that transaction has been reversed, though my payoneer account under pre-auth transaction showing that transaction. Next day it actually reversed and balance was in payoneer account.

Don't upset it happened to all of us but they are very rare.
  • BilalKhan79
    BilalKhan79 Member Posts: 1
    Bank Al Falah Rocks Now i don't need to travel from D.G Khan to Lahore its about 520 Km to get payment from SAMBA Bank.
    :)
  • alijange
    Asslam o Alykum to all
    Many many Thanks to Allah and also thanks to all of you guys. I received my missing transaction after one day. I was very upset because it was my first experience in transaction issue. I was contacted to the Payoneer live chat they also told me same like you guys. but now my problem is solved. thanks again.
  • Nasir Khan
    edited March 2015
    alijange glad to hear about successful reversal of transaction.  Thanks for update. Good luck with your future withdrawal :smile: 
  • Asif Goraya
    Salaaam Everyone, Just need to ask you guys who are getting Withdrawals via PayPal.
    I want to ask if any one has experienced to add a payoneer debit card to paypal for increasing withdrawl limit?
    I had added the card but it is not yet verified by paypal.I want to ask you should i go for its addition as i am also frustrated it could limit my account.
    Suggestions Please.

• Asif Goraya
    I have Lifted Limits and All Goes Wonderful Now. 
  • tcnseoservices
    tcnseoservices Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Today, I have tried to withdraw 20,000 from MCB ATM but they only allowed 10,000. Also deducted 500 PKR. Next I'm thinking to withdraw from Bank Alfalah or Samba.

MCB is only for 10,000 withdrawal + 200 rupees transaction charges.
  • FiverrPayoneerr007
    FiverrPayoneerr007 Member Posts: 6
    > @Kiani said:
    > i,m using Paypal since from last 5 years with unlimited withdrawl limit! never got problem about limit!

I have a paypal and Payoneer. My paypal is quite old but payoneer is 2 months old. Is it possible to withdraw from paypal to payoneer?
  • crstudio1992
    crstudio1992 Member Posts: 2
    ASSALAM U ALAIKUM
    Bhaiyun I want to know, I have 126.81$ in my payoneer wallet & I need to withdrawl 12000rs so which bank is best for this Samba , MCB or Al Falah Bank?
  • afridi2129
    BankAlfalah is good. 206.42$/20K
  • ShehroseShabbir
    ASSALAM U ALAIKUM
    Bhaiyun I want to know, I have 126.81$ in my payoneer wallet & I need to withdrawl 12000rs so which bank is best for this Samba , MCB or Al Falah Bank?
    Bank Alfalah Would be good choice..

• ShehroseShabbir
    Latest Rates Update From Bank AL-FALAH

USD Deducted :
    $828.76 USD
    Amount in PKR : 80,000 PKR

• umarfarooqleo
    umarfarooqleo Member Posts: 7
    > @ShehroseShabbir said:
    > Latest Rates Update From Bank AL-FALAH
    >
    > USD Deducted : $828.76 USD
    > Amount in PKR : 80,000 PKR

Hi, I'm newbie using payoneer. Today I tried twice to use Payoneer with Bank Alfalah ATMs (both standard banking ATM & Islamic Banking ATM), but I failed. Once they said sorry to process my request due to timeout, second time they just gave me a balance inquiry slip and cut $1 from my account. I dont know you all suggest Bank Alfalah but my experience is going bad.

Please Help!

The procedure I followed is I selected "Current Account" from ATM Menu! Please suggest me
  • umarfarooqleo
    > @Kiani said:
    > Samba Bank and Bank Al Falah! both have save rates!
    > never use MCB!

I am from Rawalpindi and having problem in Bank Alfalah ATM usage. I followed the procedure written in previous posts, but even after 2 tries I failed. Please help! I'm newbie
  • umarfarooqleo
    > @Kiani said:
    > I,was also facing the same problem you mention! just try other bank Alfalah ATM or Use Samba Bank, you'r problem will be solved! never try to check yr balance at ATM, they will cut $1 from your account!
    >
    > i hope it will help!

Thanx for ur response. Samba have only 1 branch in rawalpindi and thats too far away. Alfalah is near everywhere but not working. Should I select "Current Account" or "Default Account" in ATM of Bank Alfalah.?
  • Nasir Khan
    edited April 2015
    > @Kiani said:
    > I,was also facing the same problem you mention! just try other bank Alfalah ATM or Use Samba Bank, you'r problem will be solved! never try to check yr balance at ATM, they will cut $1 from your account!
    >
    > i hope it will help!

Thanx for ur response. Samba have only 1 branch in rawalpindi and thats too far away. Alfalah is near everywhere but not working. Should I select "Current Account" or "Default Account" in ATM of Bank Alfalah.?
    In Karachi, I have tried 4 bank al-falah from which only 1 gave me error but others work perfectly.

You should select CURRENT or CHECKING account. If one branch atm fails, try another one.
  • umarfarooqleo
    Thanx a lot @Kiani @"Nasir Khan" I successfully done the transaction. The Bank Alfalah ATM on Saidpur Road Rawalpindi gave me my money :)
    so in 3 tries at different ATMS of Bank Alfalah, I succeeded in the third one!
  • AtiaR
    AtiaR Member Posts: 4
    i want to buy Payoneer dollars,,,,any1 interested???? send me a message at

[email protected] em waiting :)
  • tahir
    tahir Member Posts: 2
    Latest Payment Proof
    ==================

05/07/2015 04:31 PAKACC5L01401039 $125.27
    05/07/2015 04:30 PAKACC5L01401039 $1.00
    05/07/2015 04:29 PAKACC5L01401039 $206.69
    05/07/2015 04:28 PAKACC5L01401039 $206.69
    05/07/2015 04:27 PAKACC5L01401039 $206.69

Sorry i m newly registered here so i can't post images to the comment reply thanks

NOTE: The above transaction was took place in SAMBA ATM MACHINE IN DHA PHASE 6 where i can easily see a mastercard logo on ATM MACHINE.

Regards,
    Tahir Afridi
    Karachi
  • alihassan512
    alihassan512 Member Posts: 2
    can i upload a id card in urdu
  • waqas_capri
    waqas_capri Member Posts: 1
    Hi guys i am new at payoneer and i have just received black color master card as i can see you people have blue color master card. Today i went to Bank Alfalah ATM machine and when i have insert my card i have received a message that this is invalid ATM card plz use the correct ATM card for this machine?

Do i need to try another ATM machines?????

I have around $ 1000 in my account plz guide me how i can withdraw my all funds in a same day?

Plz help.

Thanks & Regards

Waqas Bashir
  • FiverrPayoneerr007
    > @alihassan512 said:
    > can i upload a id card in urdu
    >

yes
  • FiverrPayoneerr007
    > @Kiani said:
    > First verify your paypal account with payoneer card no or Bank account no! then you can withdraw your paypal amount from payoneer!
    >
    > Many Thanks!

Thank you for your message. I have a paypal UK account so it does not accept US bank account.

:(
  • Nasir Khan

Hi guys i am new at payoneer and i have just received black color master card as i can see you people have blue color master card. Today i went to Bank Alfalah ATM machine and when i have insert my card i have received a message that this is invalid ATM card plz use the correct ATM card for this machine?

Do i need to try another ATM machines?????

I have around $ 1000 in my account plz guide me how i can withdraw my all funds in a same day?

Plz help.

Thanks & Regards

Waqas Bashir
    Did you activated your card ? I have search net and found that payoneer is also issuing black card. 

• AtiaR
    AtiaR Member Posts: 4
    can u please tell me any alternative way of withdrawing funds from my paypal account,,,,i'm a new user and Paypal is no longer supporting new payoneer users :( ANY help will be appreciated :)
  • meher2004
    Hi,
    i was using uk vpn. i did online transaction by payoneer mastercard and obviously at that time my ip address belongs to UK, instantly my card blocked.  I just open ticket to reactivate it. Did it happen to anyone before ? 

Regards,
    meher
  • habib346
    habib346 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Friends!
    Do you have any withdrawal problem in these days ? When In insert my card it says transaction not possible at this time and my card is out from ATM. Any friend have this problem ? Which ATM is best in Rawalpidi, location please?
  • meher2004
    habib346 said:
    Hi Friends!
    Do you have any withdrawal problem in these days ? When In insert my card it says transaction not possible at this time and my card is out from ATM. Any friend have this problem ? Which ATM is best in Rawalpidi, location please?
    habib346 said:
    Hi Friends!
    Definitely, Samba and Alafalah 
  • meher2004
    not able to withdraw by Samba bank today and yesterday. anyother got that issue.
  • meher2004
    anyone tried SAMBA recently, please update.
  • ShehroseShabbir
    It is advised to use your card on POS to get 1:1 rates.
    Best for now!!!
  • ehsanawan
    ehsanawan Member Posts: 4
    what is POS?
    Proud to be a user of Payoneer
  • Nasir Khan
    edited June 2015
    ehsanawan said:
    what is POS?
    POS stand for "Point Of Sale"  All large store, many petrol pumps, restaurant etc have POS machine.
    For eg at any POS location,  you purchase something and instead paying cash you give them your payoneer card, where person dealing with POS machine, sweep it in card reader, on successful transaction, amount will be deducted from your payoneer account.  Sometime I used my remaining payoneer balance i.e Rs. 300-500 at petrol pump.
  • ShehroseShabbir
    ehsanawan said:
    what is POS?
    POS stand for "Point Of Sale"  All large store, many petrol pumps, restaurant etc have POS machine.
    For eg at any POS location,  you purchase something and instead paying cash you give them your payoneer card, where person dealing with POS machine, sweep it in card reader, on successful transaction, amount will be deducted from your payoneer account.  Sometime I used my remaining payoneer balance i.e Rs. 300-500 at petrol pump.
    Hope this clears most problems

I'll show some sample images.

You can see the exchange rates in it .

Totally worth using it. Instead of high ATM Fees + you don't have a limit in it like 200$ per transaction
    From this you can Shop upto $2,500 per day.

• farha
    farha Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Anyone from lahore, Please confirm any working atm any location within lahore.
    I tried BANK ALFALAH [Multan Road] but its not working.
  • meher2004
    farha said:
    Anyone from lahore, Please confirm any working atm any location within lahore.
    I tried BANK ALFALAH [Multan Road] but its not working.
    I used Two ATMS two days before, one is Wapda Town Alfalah Branch( non islamic branch ) and 2nd is Johar Two Alfalah Branch ( non islamic branch) ( near MCB Bank ) .
  • farha
    farha Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I tried samba, faysal and alfalah at Barkat Market Lahore neither work.
    Only MCB worked but that's not an option due to its 10K limit. Later i tried Bank Alfalah at Allama Iqbal Town which work.

@ June 16, 2015
  • faysalelahi
    faysalelahi Member Posts: 1
    yesterday i have tried every mentioned bank. and nothing worked. it was some processing error. i think maybe the atms were out of cash. i'm going to try Alfalah tonight
  • babloo89
    babloo89 Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    withdrawn 30,000 rupees today went alfalah bank first rawalpindi branch but its was temporarily unavailable then went to chandni chowk branch but gave error then atleast decided to give a last try to samba bank and it worked paid 480 rupees travel expense why alafalah didnt work guys :s

• meher2004
    babloo89 said:
    withdrawn 30,000 rupees today went alfalah bank first rawalpindi branch but its was temporarily unavailable then went to chandni chowk branch but gave error then atleast decided to give a last try to samba bank and it worked paid 480 rupees travel expense why alafalah didnt work guys :s

I used SAMBA but giving error since last three weeks. you used SAMBA but why my card is not working. Your payoneer card has Chip or it's without Chip ? please help.
  • cash_remover
    cash_remover Member Posts: 2
    Decided to check if the card works on local ATM, it indeed does.

Withdrew 1000PKR to check it works but the fees killed me :confused:

Can't post image so

Date: 07/02/2015 02:48 T21521460
    Pre-Auth Transaction-ATM Withdrawal International
    BANK AL-FALAH lamabad P PAK
    Local Currency Amount: [Pakistan, Rupee: 1000.0]
    Amount to charge: $13.31

When according to Google it's only suppose to cost 9.68 USD.

Whatever, at least it works and like we have a choice to user alternate.
  • Ahmed0007
    Ahmed0007 Member Posts: 1
    :'( problem in card load