Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• meher2004
    meher2004 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Kiani said:
    Today Transactions from Samba Bank!

$205.65 = 20,000 Rs.

Many Thanks 
    Hi,
    your card has Chip or without Chip, My card has Chip, it's working at Alfalah but not working at Samba.

thanks.
  • asad393
    asad393 Member Posts: 3
    Hi guys,
    I am from Peshawar. I have $ 152.63 in my Payoneer Account. Which bank should I use and if anyone from Peshawar here, kindly guide which ATM to use. Also tell me how much amount should I enter in ATM so that I can get max. withdrawal possible ..

Looking Forward
  • fadhi
    fadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    asad393 said:
    Hi guys,
    I am from Peshawar. I have $ 152.63 in my Payoneer Account. Which bank should I use and if anyone from Peshawar here, kindly guide which ATM to use. Also tell me how much amount should I enter in ATM so that I can get max. withdrawal possible ..

Looking Forward
    you can withdrew money from bank alfalah or samba bank or alfaisal bank if these banks available in your city but i suggest you to best choice to go with bank alfalah and you need to enter 14000PKR and you will get your money best of luck :D
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • asad393
    > @fadhi said:
    > asad393 said:
    >
    >
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I am from Peshawar. I have $ 152.63 in my Payoneer Account. Which bank should I use and if anyone from Peshawar here, kindly guide which ATM to use. Also tell me how much amount should I enter in ATM so that I can get max. withdrawal possible ..
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Looking Forward
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > you can withdrew money from bank alfalah or samba bank or alfaisal bank
    > if these banks available in your city but i suggest you to best choice
    > to go with bank alfalah and you need to enter 14000PKR and you will get
    > your money best of luck :D

Thanks dear; I found another freelancer from Peshawar and he told me to go to Samba Bank and exact ATM which I should be using :) and also to start putting from $ 150 and decrease $5 each time until you get cash :)
  • melleck
    melleck Member Posts: 9
    Is there any way to reduce atm withdrawal fee from $3.15 to $2.15? As, I have seen some people getting charged $2.15. Thanks.
  • fadhi
    use bank alfalah
  • habib346
    habib346 Member Posts: 2
    Today I try to withdraw my funds from Bank Al-Falah Rawalpindi ATM, I entered amount and everything works fine first release my card and play sound print receipt but no amount came out from ATM and also no amount on the receipt to deduct but my balance deducted what can I do to retrieve my disputed amount?
  • melleck
    I tried Bank Al Falah, $3.15 were charged. Is there any way to reduce $3.15 to $3.15 per tx fee? Please can someone knowledgeable shed some light on it.

Thanks.
  • melleck
    So, Can I change my card partner? Can you please let me know which card partners charge $2.15?
  • fadhi
    yes you can but you need to get new card for new partners so i suggest you not changed card $1 is nothing it is only difference for $3.15 to $2.15 so only $1 difference assume you make 3 transactions and its only charged 3$ extra and only few partners are charged 2.15 mostly 3.15 so i suggest go with same card good luck :D
  • Bilal Hassan
    Bilal Hassan Member Posts: 3
    I used Samba for last 6 months, however, it seems SAMBA has done away with Payoneer. I am unable to withdraw funds from Samba. Anyone else had that issue? Which Alfalah ATMs are supporting Payonner currently?
  • dazpk
    dazpk Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi All,

Today I went to Bahadurabad for ATM withdrawal... I went to Standard Chartered, MCB and Samba Bank... and to my surprise all banks rejected my payoneer card which has $248

SCB - card is not suitable

Samba - accepted card but did not complete transaction... said my transaction cannot be completed... I tried to withdraw 5000, 10000, 20000 but none of them went thru..

MCB - I tried several times.. but to no avail.. ATM machine stuck on "amount"...

Can anyone please tell me where in Karachi (at Tariq Road/JBahadurabad) I can withdraw money from my Payoneer card???

Please help...
  • Nasir Khan
    Nasir Khan Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    My last successful withdrawal was on 24th July 2015 from Samba Bank. Not have enough fund for checking current position.
  • fadhi
    try bank alfalah or samba bank or mcb if possible try faysal bank too all are working with payoneer master card i tried all these banks and working fine all time but now i m mostly go with bank alfalah
  • dazpk
    Which branch of Bank Al Falah in Karachi (Tariq Road/Bahadurabad)??? Can anyone pls tell me???
  • shobi
    shobi Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I received following error on samba yesterday, "This ATM does not supports International Banking transactions", So i think they have stopped working with payoneer cards, which is a very sad point. it would be good if we request payoneer for bank withdrawals in Pakistan. If Al-Falah stopped working then it will be all over in such situation.
  • fadhi
    mostly bank al falah bank works fine but i have no idea for karachi i m not from karachi and also try faysal bank if there it is working fine with payoneer
  • dazpk
    Hello all,

Just want to share my experience. I went to Bank Al-Falah yesterday and successfully withdrew money - 2 transactions of 10,000 PKR... Worked like a charm...
  • fadhi
    dazpk said:
    Hello all,

Just want to share my experience. I went to Bank Al-Falah yesterday and successfully withdrew money - 2 transactions of 10,000 PKR... Worked like a charm...
    ah great good luck for future
  • Nasir Khan
    Kiani said:
    I don,t think So Samba Bank or Bank Al-falah have any kind of transaction Problem! i,m using both!
    But some time Bank Al-Falah Can,t complete transaction, as you can see in the bellow picture, can,t complete transaction, but after a min they resubmit my amount back. so i got cash again from Samba bank.

Thanks!
    Kiani your last withdrawal was of 23 July. User facing problem from Samba from 28 July 2015.  See other topic http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/28235/we-are-sorry-international-transactions-are-not-available-at-the-moment-samba-bank-pakistan#latest

Therefore confirm did your withdrawal from only SAMBA BANK was successful or not after 28 July.?

• melleck
    > @dazpk said:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Just want to share my experience. I went to Bank Al-Falah yesterday and successfully withdrew money - 2 transactions of 10,000 PKR... Worked like a charm...

Bro, why did you withdrew twice? It would cost you two transaction fees? You can easily withdraw 20,000 PKR in once transaction from Bank Al-Falah.
  • melleck
    I wanted to share my experience with Bank Al-Falah. I successfully withdrew 20,000 PKR on 16 July, 2015 and was charged $206.51 in total.
  • Nasir Khan
    Kiani said:
    Still now! no problem (both banks worked fine)
    Thanks. May be some of samba bank branches have banned payoneer card.
  • fadhi
    normally i never tired samba bank before i try only faysal bank bank alfalah MCB, and standard chartered bank, and mostly used mcb and bank al-falah because these both bank are in my city if any emergency then i need to go Islamabad 50 mint drive from my city to get cash from faysal bank or samba or standard chartered bank but i m sure all these bank working fine all time as i confirm this from my friend for samba bank issue and he said no issue he withdraw money yesterday and 7 pm good luck guys
  • shobi

I have checked 4 Samba ATM Machines in Lahore today and its giving error, I think its not working since july 28. So far i have checked about 7 Bank Al-falah ATM's and only two of those were working, Other 5 given me a balance receipt although i had selected the cash withdrawal. so i have wasted my $1 on each of those. I have noticed that The Bank Al-Falah ATM which takes a little time to process card works fine, The others which immediately took me to Insert pin screen gave me balance receipt although i had not selected the balance inquiry and i had followed all the procedure for cash withdrawal. I hope it helps. If anyone finds a working Samba Atm in lahore, Pls share the address.
  • shobi

Kiani said:
    Still now! no problem (both banks worked fine)
    Thanks. May be some of samba bank branches have banned payoneer card.
    I have checked 4 Samba ATM machines in Lahore Today, All of those were not working. It might be working in some other city but its not working in Lahore right now. I posted a screenshot in my previous post which i took today.
  • shobi

Kiani said:
    I don,t think So Samba Bank or Bank Al-falah have any kind of transaction Problem! i,m using both!
    But some time Bank Al-Falah Can,t complete transaction, as you can see in the bellow picture, can,t complete transaction, but after a min they resubmit my amount back. so i got cash again from Samba bank.

Thanks!
    One of my reversed transaction at Bank Al-Falah was not posted back into my account and i had to file a complaint for that.  Payoneer has told me to wait for 90 days for the balance to appear in my account. So Its very risky if the ATM Machine at Bank Al-Falah keep doing it regularly.
  • shobi

I used Samba for last 6 months, however, it seems SAMBA has done away with Payoneer. I am unable to withdraw funds from Samba. Anyone else had that issue? Which Alfalah ATMs are supporting Payonner currently?
    Yes Samba is not working since July 28. I am also facing same issue in Lahore.
  • babloo89
    babloo89 Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    tried to withdraw 20,000 today at 7pm  from samba bank, bank road, got error 'International transactions not allowed at the moment" not working please guys we need an official update more ever bank alfalah main branch saddar kept showing processing payment error without letting me enter the pin and other details its frustrating i paid 500 as fare
  • farha
    farha Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    @shobi , can you provide the two alflah ATM locations you tested working in Lahore.
    Thanks
  • fadhi
    please guys keep updating here all of us to know what is problem and how to fix because it is very important to withdrawl money from atm we also still waiting for local bank transfer service in pakistan but they are working on it but i dont know when this service will available in pakistan
  • babloo89
    babloo89 Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Kiani said:

Thanks!
    kiani can you plz mention the exact branch of bank alfalah thats working perfectly in saddar bank road i have tried alfalah  main branch in bank road one atm was not working while the other one kept displaying "processing your request" as soon as i inserted the card without letting me enter any details or please mention any islamabad branch as today is my uni class am studying  from  preston university 
  • oceankool
    oceankool Member Posts: 9
    Before I use SCB for withdrawal then I found about SAMBA and was happy as they dont charge any ATM fee as SCB charge Rs.300 per transaction, now SAMBA is denying International banking, I have to revert back to SCB paying extra Rs300 to use their ATM

Can any one tell me if MCB or Al Falah also charge any ATM fee? and do the transaction are smooth with both banks?

Today SCB rate was 98.29 per USD

I am in Karachi, nearest MCB Al Falah branches in Gulshan e Iqbal

Thanks for input
  • Nasir Khan
    edited August 2015
    oceankool, Al-falah bank does'nt charge any extra fee and have good rate. MCB has some extra charges and has limitation of Rs. 10,000 in 24 hours. Some Al-falah branches atm work smoothly but some are giving error. Not have any information about alfalah branches in Gulshan e Iqbal

• fadhi
    at my city in wah cantt al falah bank working very well so after 2days i ll update when i ll try withdraw money also you guys keep updating here all of us what is issue we all need to fix this issue if any banks not working
  • asad393
    Muslim Commercial Bank - MCB Branch near Jans Bakery Sadar, Peshawar
    3 August 2015
    8000 pkr

Samba Bank didnt work for me though my friend told me to use that ealier. I tried MCB and worked great. It was my first experience of withdrawl though.
  • fadhi
    yes i know bank al-falah working very well but if it only bank works on payoneer then it is big issue for all of us because then all payoneer withdraw load on 1 bank as same MCB then MCB set limit to withdraw only 10k in 24h so please we need to fix issue samba bank and others as well
  • shobi
    edited August 2015
    farha said:
    @shobi , can you provide the two alflah ATM locations you tested working in Lahore.
    Thanks
    I normally use the Bank Al-Falah EME Branch which is located at canal road near muhafiz town. The other one which i found working was near Jinah Hospital at Maulana Shaukat Ali Road, Hardly 200m from traffic signal. If you find any other working atm in Lahore, Pls share the address. I know there will be many :smile: 
  • ikazi1
    ikazi1 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Hi, yesterday August 02, 2015, I successfully withdrawn 37 Thousand from BANK AL FALAH, KAMRAN CHORANGI branch

Qazi
  • GameOver
    GameOver Member Posts: 9
    So for now only 2 Banks are working SCB and Alfalah Bank right? MCB still has that PKR 10,000/- limit or has that been removed?

@Nissim i wonder what Payoneer is doing about it? if they just open up the wire-transfer services that will be great!

cant Payoneer contact any of the banks and form a deal or contract with any of the banks?
  • ikazi1
    ikazi1 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    GameOver said:
    So for now only 2 Banks are working SCB and Alfalah Bank right? MCB still has that PKR 10,000/- limit or has that been removed?

@Nissim i wonder what Payoneer is doing about it? if they just open up the wire-transfer services that will be great!

cant Payoneer contact any of the banks and form a deal or contract with any of the banks?
    Yes. I think so.
  • OsmanShahbaz
    OsmanShahbaz Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Assalam-o-Alaikum!
    Can anyone help me i have some questions

1) If i enter more then 20000 cash to withdraw from alfalah bank then i got any problem ? i want to withdraw more then 20000 in above message i'm looking a reply of a person he was asking that he successfully withdraw 37000 from alfalah bank.

2) How many maximum transitions i can make in one day ?

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
  • fadhi
    Assalam-o-Alaikum!
    Can anyone help me i have some questions

1) If i enter more then 20000 cash to withdraw from alfalah bank then i got any problem ? i want to withdraw more then 20000 in above message i'm looking a reply of a person he was asking that he successfully withdraw 37000 from alfalah bank.

2) How many maximum transitions i can make in one day ?

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    ah you can withdraw maximum 200k money i mean 2 lac Pakistani RS per day from bank alfalah and you just put 20,000 amount in each transaction and after 1 day complete next day you can withdraw again 2 lac i hope you understand good luck
  • OsmanShahbaz
    edited August 2015
    Thanks a lot for your reply but i still have question in above message i saw a message he is asking that he successfully withdraw 37000 in 1 transition but you and many other asking that we can withdraw maximum 20000 in 1 transition if i put 20000+ while withdrawing maybe i got any problem or not ? have you try this already or not ?

Thanks a lot...
    >
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Osman shahbaz
  • fadhi
    Thanks a lot for your reply but i still have question in above message i saw a message he is asking that he successfully withdraw 37000 in 1 transition but you and many other asking that we can withdraw maximum 20000 in 1 transition if i put 20000+ while withdrawing maybe i got any problem or not ? have you try this already or not ?

Thanks a lot...
    >
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Osman shahbaz
    he withdraw 37k with 2 transations because as you know in Pakistan atm have no space to get 37k withdraw in same time because in where is money out that space is not enough to get out 37k at once so you just put 20000 in 1 transaction and then so on
  • Nasir Khan

Thanks a lot...
    >
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Osman shahbaz
    Osman, you can try it out by yourself. During entering amount, type 25000 or 35000 and will you received message on ATM screen that amount exceeded the limit. Therefore you only have option to type amount equal or less than 20000.  ATM machine can be program for implementing any limit. You may know that MCB has reduce their 20000 withdraw limit to 10000 in 24 hours. Samba bank ATM now does not even allow international transaction.  If anyone saying that he successfully withdraw 37000 in one session than he is telling lie.

• Nasir Khan
    fadhi said:

Thanks a lot...
    >
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Osman shahbaz
    he withdraw 37k with 2 transations because as you know in Pakistan atm have no space to get 37k withdraw in same time because in where is money out that space is not enough to get out 37k at once so you just put 20000 in 1 transaction and then so on
    It is not clear what do you mean by "that space is not enough". If you mean that ATM slot can't handle to out 37000 notes than it is not true. Presently Meezan gold card user can withdraw Rs. 50,000 from their account using meezan atm. ATM can be program to give 5000 notes if big amount transaction needed. Bank al-falah limit is 20000 per trasanction. MCB 24 wihdraw limit is 10000. Samba per session limit was 20000.
  • fadhi
    fadhi said:

Thanks a lot...
    >
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Osman shahbaz
    It is not clear what do you mean by "that space is not enough". If you mean that ATM slot can't handle to out 37000 notes than it is not true. Presently Meezan gold card user can withdraw Rs. 50,000 from their account using meezan atm. ATM can be program to give 5000 notes if big amount transaction needed. Bank al-falah limit is 20000 per trasanction. MCB 24 wihdraw limit is 10000. Samba per session limit was 20000.
    but our mostly atm giving max 20k or 25k per transaction but currently in bank al falah there is only you can put not more then 20k in one transaction so i hope osman bro understand properly what we are talking about
  • OsmanShahbaz
    Anyone help me i'm very disappointed.. :(

Yesterday i was go to bank alfalah to  withdraw Rs.20000
    I enter pin code and then put 20000 to withdraw after that i received message in ATM screen sorry invoice slip not available and then received my ATM card back and not received any cash from ATM i come back to home and when i login my payoneer account there is $206.35 is deducted from my account :( Please help me what i do now ?

Thanks in advanced...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz 
  • Nasir Khan
    edited August 2015
    Anyone help me i'm very disappointed.. :(

Yesterday i was go to bank alfalah to  withdraw Rs.20000
    I enter pin code and then put 20000 to withdraw after that i received message in ATM screen sorry invoice slip not available and then received my ATM card back and not received any cash from ATM i come back to home and when i login my payoneer account there is $206.35 is deducted from my account :( Please help me what i do now ?

Thanks in advanced...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz 
    Hopefully your faulty atm transaction will be reverse in 2-3 days.

Read my same experience in following  topic.
    http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/13609/atm-cash-withdraw-transaction-reversed#latest

Another user alijange has same situation discuss in this topic. You can also read about it as follow
    http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/94821/#Comment_94821

• OsmanShahbaz
    Thanks a lot Nasir brother for your reply...

Brother i want to let you know i not received any receipt from ATM because ATM showing that there is no slip available in ATM and after that my card exit from ATM. I was thinking it is possible when i received my card back then i leave ATM and after some minutes maybe cash come out from ATM and anyone collect my cash ? it's possible or not ?

Thanks in advanced...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz 
  • Nasir Khan
    edited August 2015
    ATM will never disburse cash in such a way. For your information, when atm deliver cash then cash will be remain out for few seconds, if you have not take your cash immediately within few seconds then atm will take cash in again. This has been told by one of my friend who is working in bank and handling atm machine.

Therefore don't worry about losing your cash. If you are still not satisfied, go to branch and contact person who is dealing with atm machine and tell him about your atm transaction. He will check transaction of this specific day and tell you if your cash is taken by anyone else though it is 0% chance that it happened.
  • OsmanShahbaz
    Thanks a million Nasir Khan for great help :smile: 

Brother can you advice what is best date of month to withdraw i want to withdraw $2000+ amount when dollar rate will increase ?

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
  • Nasir Khan

Brother can you advice what is best date of month to withdraw i want to withdraw $2000+ amount when dollar rate will increase ?

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    I am not a forecaster. Have search net and found following dollar rupees history from 18 Feb 2015 to yesterday (i.e. 17 Aug 2015). You can see that dollar rate is constantly 101 for last 7 months.

http://www.exchange-rates.org/history/PKR/USD/T

Therefore dear don't wait for increase, withdraw your amount as soon as possible.

• fadhi

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    this is cheap thinking to wait for Dollar rate increased you think it is favor of our pakistan ohh hows people thinking oh my God how our pakistan will progress when these kind of people thinking to increased dollar rate only favor for him not all over the pakistan when increased dollar rate its increased our foods price shame on you man
  • usama109
    usama109 Member Posts: 2
    i made 4 transaction last week . 3 transactions of 200$ and 1 of 120$ from STANDARD CHARTERED . 36$ deducted from my account . I have contacted payneer they said that there is some cross border fee . Mcb is not working for me . So please tell me what to do next . 9$ is too much for one transaction.
  • Nasir Khan
    usama109 said:
    i made 4 transaction last week . 3 transactions of 200$ and 1 of 120$ from STANDARD CHARTERED . 36$ deducted from my account . I have contacted payneer they said that there is some cross border fee . Mcb is not working for me . So please tell me what to do next . 9$ is too much for one transaction.
    Why you are not using bank al-falah? I withdraw yesterday from bank al-falah without any extra deductions with good rate of exchange.
  • usama109
    usama109 Member Posts: 2
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > usama109 said:
    >
    >
    > i made 4 transaction last week . 3 transactions of 200$ and 1 of 120$ from STANDARD CHARTERED . 36$ deducted from my account . I have contacted payneer they said that there is some cross border fee . Mcb is not working for me . So please tell me what to do next . 9$ is too much for one transaction.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why you are not using bank al-falah? I withdraw yesterday from bank al-falah without any extra deductions with good rate of exchange.

I will try Alfalah today . Thanks.
  • fadhi
    yes go with bank alfalah good rate and smooth transactions good luck
  • daniyalnaeem
    daniyalnaeem Member Posts: 3
    Hello All,

I am new to Payoneer Community. This is my first time, posting a comment.

I have around $900 in my payoneer. Can someone please told me from where i can withdrawal my money? (from which ATM). I am in Karachi.

One more question, when mentioning the ATM, please tell me the bank name, its ATM location and also how much i can withdraw "per transaction". I need to know per transaction not per day.

And one last thing, do that ATM has its own fee? Or i will be charged with Payoneer ($3.15) fees on per transaction.

Kindly clear my queries, I'll really appreciate it.

Many Thanks
  • Nasir Khan
    edited August 2015

Hello All,

I have around $900 in my payoneer. Can someone please told me from where i can withdrawal my money? (from which ATM). I am in Karachi.

One more question, when mentioning the ATM, please tell me the bank name, its ATM location and also how much i can withdraw "per transaction". I need to know per transaction not per day.

And one last thing, do that ATM has its own fee? Or i will be charged with Payoneer ($3.15) fees on per transaction.

Many Thanks

Welcome to community.
    Presently Bank Al-falah working great without any fee and with good rate of exchange. Following link has pdf attachment posted by U2Workers from which can find nearest bank al-falah for payoneer withrawl.

http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/93776/#Comment_93776

Payoneer card has $2500 limit per day, but you can withdraw from bank al-falah upto ($2000 that is roughly 200,000) 

You can withdraw Rs. 20,000 from bank al-falah per transaction and $3.15 will be deduct from your payoneer account per transaction. There is no bank al-falah fee.

MCB bank atm charge Rs. 300 per transaction and you can withdraw only 10,000 per atm during 24 hours.

Standard Chartered atm fee is also Rs. 300 and you can withdraw 20,000 per transaction. But most of their atms are not working. There is also some other hidden charges as told by someone here.

Therefore current best choice is BANK AL-FALAH. I have successfully withdrawn from hyderi,  agha juice, north nazimabad and Beaumont branch.

• fadhi

Hello All,

Many Thanks

Welcome to community.
    Presently Bank Al-falah working great without any fee and with good rate of exchange. Following link has pdf attachment posted by U2Workers from which can find nearest bank al-falah for payoneer withrawl.

http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/93776/#Comment_93776

Payoneer card has $2500 limit per day, but you can withdraw from bank al-falah upto ($2000 that is roughly 200,000) 

You can withdraw Rs. 20,000 from bank al-falah per transaction and $3.15 will be deduct from your payoneer account per transaction. There is no bank al-falah fee.

MCB bank atm charge Rs. 300 per transaction and you can withdraw only 10,000 per atm during 24 hours.

Standard Chartered atm fee is also Rs. 300 and you can withdraw 20,000 per transaction. But most of their atms are not working. There is also some other hidden charges as told by someone here.

Therefore current best choice is BANK AL-FALAH. I have successfully withdrawn from hyderi,  agha juice, north nazimabad and Beaumont branch.

he explain very well go a head good luck :D
  • uabaid
    uabaid Member Posts: 1
    Hi Friends!

I have an account with Payoneer and Bank of America is providing services for my this account. So in last days i wanted to pay my Fee to NVC from my account and i decided to pay from my Payoneer account and i deposited into my Payoneer account and submitted online payment form but my payment rejected from Bank of America so i contacted with payoneer team but they said i can't pay from my account i can only use my MasterCard for online payments. So i decided to withdraw my fund via ATM so i used Standard Charted Bank ATM machine but when you are going to use ATM withdrawal method from your payoneer account keep in your mind that which machine you are going to use does that support MasterCard machine? If that machine does not support MasterCard your card maybe sucked or transaction will be failed. Any how I used ATM machine of Standard Charted Bank. I taken withdraw of 30000 PKR but they deducted from my account 324.16 USD. I surprised that fee was 3.15 USD per transaction but i paid 24.16 USD for two transaction. So it is so much costly. I wanted to add pic of my statement but here I can't. So be careful about ATM withdrawal. I don't know why people mislead to each other.

Abaid.
    8.jpg 91.3K
  • Nasir Khan

uabaid said:
    Hi Friends!

I have an account with Payoneer and Bank of America is providing services for my this account. So in last days i wanted to pay my Fee to NVC from my account and i decided to pay from my Payoneer account and i deposited into my Payoneer account and submitted online payment form but my payment rejected from Bank of America so i contacted with payoneer team but they said i can't pay from my account i can only use my MasterCard for online payments. So i decided to withdraw my fund via ATM so i used Standard Charted Bank ATM machine but when you are going to use ATM withdrawal method from your payoneer account keep in your mind that which machine you are going to use does that support MasterCard machine? If that machine does not support MasterCard your card maybe sucked or transaction will be failed. Any how I used ATM machine of Standard Charted Bank. I taken withdraw of 30000 PKR but they deducted from my account 324.16 USD. I surprised that fee was 3.15 USD per transaction but i paid 24.16 USD for two transaction. So it is so much costly. I wanted to add pic of my statement but here I can't. So be careful about ATM withdrawal. I don't know why people mislead to each other.

Abaid.
    First of all from your transactions list, I see 7 1$ deduction amounting to $7. May be they are more because only last 7 $1 transaction are visible in your screen shot. $1 deductions show erroneous or faulty transaction. If ever atm give error on first attempt try another to save your $1. 

Who suggest you scb? Bank al-falah is good option. Another bank was Samba but recently they are not processing payoneer card. MCB and SCB are the worst options we have. I wish if some other banks also support master card otherwise using SCB or MCB  will result much lost to all of us. 
  • NaveedAli
    NaveedAli Member Posts: 5
    Hello everyone!!

i have activated my payoneer card on 8th august and the card also reached at 8th august. i have tried MCB ,Faisal Bank, Standard chartered bank. i tried every branch of these banks in peshawar but i found nothing. i am really disappointed and yesterday me and my friend went to MCB again and we both tried our payoneer card but he easily withdraw amount from ATM and i couldn't. My payoneer card had a chip on it and i want to know about it that before these cards all of the payoneer cards are working on ATMs but my new card is not working. please give me a good solution for it as soon as possible.
    i will be really thankful.

best regards
    naveed ali
  • NaveedAli
    please give me a solution for the new payoneer card which has a chip on it and many of the people told me that due to this new cards of chip you can't withdraw amount.
    what will be the solution for it. i am from peshawar and i will appreciate all your suggestions.

thank you
  • fadhi
    NaveedAli said:
    please give me a solution for the new payoneer card which has a chip on it and many of the people told me that due to this new cards of chip you can't withdraw amount.
    what will be the solution for it. i am from peshawar and i will appreciate all your suggestions.

thank you
    please try bank al falah i m damn sure it will works for you thanks good luck
  • NaveedAli
    i also tried bank al-falah but it also not working and i only try one branch of bank al-falah.
    :neutral:
  • NaveedAli
    my payoneer card has a chip and i think these are new cards which payoneer issued. please give me a good solution for it because i am trying for withdraw from 3 weeks and today i posted here first time.

thank you
  • farha
    Yes, cards with chip are not working, they were working but from last month i experienced that even alfalah that was working fine for this card is now rejected the transactions also deducting 1$ on each check. Any solution to this is highly appreciated as i have also stucked amount due to this.

Thanks
  • farha
    If any one was successful with this card please mention the branch and location here.
    Thanks
  • fadhi
    farha said:
    If any one was successful with this card please mention the branch and location here.
    Thanks
    actually i have without chip card so i ve no experience is that which bank working with chip card better way to contact payoneer support they will help you
  • saahil
    saahil Member Posts: 6
    Hi All,

I'm new to Payoneer and first time received payment $145. I went to Bank Al Falah to make transaction. I entered PIN then I entered Amount, got message "Your Transaction under Process" and then got message "YOU ENTERED WRONG PIN NUMBER". I tried once again same error, then I went to MCB and unfortunately got same error. I have wasted $3 :(

Kindly help me what is the problem? If my PIN Code in not correct they why ATM goes to next step and allow me to entered AMOUNT?

Waiting for someones reply :'(
  • Nasir Khan
    edited August 2015
    Payoneer support will better guide you in respect but It seems that this problem is related to your account and card therefore both banks showing same error.

Contact support or reset your pin using live chat.
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6050/~/how-can-i-reset-my-pin-code?

• fadhi
    yes better to go with payoneer support they will fix it for you i m damn sure it is issue about your pin plz you need to changed your pin i mean to say update your pin then try again with bank alfalah and if you have $145 then try to enter 13500RS to withdraw money or 13000 i hope it will works for you but 1st update your pin good luck
  • shahroozkhan
    shahroozkhan Member Posts: 5
    I am new to payoneer , i did my 2nd successful withdrawal today from Bank Alfalah F6, Supermarket Islamabad .No Bank Transaction Charges were deducted, Just 3.15 Payoneer Withdrawl fee was deducted.

Actually
    i Wanted to withdraw 15000 in one transaction, but in ATM Machine There were already fixed amounts to choose from, i.e 1000 , 2000 , 4000 and so on till Rs.10000, There was no option to manually enter the amount exceeding 10,000,

Please Help, If there is a way !
  • Nasir Khan
    I am new to payoneer , i did my 2nd successful withdrawal today from Bank Alfalah F6, Supermarket Islamabad .No Bank Transaction Charges were deducted, Just 3.15 Payoneer Withdrawl fee was deducted.

Actually
    i Wanted to withdraw 15000 in one transaction, but in ATM Machine There were already fixed amounts to choose from, i.e 1000 , 2000 , 4000 and so on till Rs.10000, There was no option to manually enter the amount exceeding 10,000,

Don't press or click on FAST CASH. Look for "cash withdraw" or "other amount" then type your amount i.e 15,000. I already withdrawn wihdrawn 6,500 from bank al-falah. Each and every atm has such button/option for entering amount manually.  I have done it on SCB, Samba, MCB and  Bank Al-falah.

• fadhi

Actually

Don't press or click on FAST CASH. Look for "cash withdraw" or "other amount" then type your amount i.e 15,000. I already withdrawn wihdrawn 6,500 from bank al-falah. Each and every atm has such button/option for entering amount manually.  I have done it on SCB, Samba, MCB and  Bank Al-falah.

Yes nasir khan is right just press other amount button and then enter your amount not more then 20k for each transaction good luck
  • saahil
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > Payoneer support will better guide you in respect but It seems that this problem is related to your account and card therefore both banks showing same error.
    >
    > Contact support or reset your pin using live chat.

Thank you so much Nasir khan, I will contact them via Live Chat. but why don't ATM tells me that your PIN Code is incorrect at first step and why pass these steps and tells me at the end of transaction.
  • saahil
    > @fadhi said:
    > yes better to go with payoneer support they will fix it for you i m damn sure it is issue about your pin plz you need to changed your pin i mean to say update your pin then try again with bank alfalah and if you have $145 then try to enter 13500RS to withdraw money or 13000 i hope it will works for you but 1st update your pin good luck

Fadhi bhai, now I have left only $111.03 because they deduct $29 for annual feel and I have wasted $3 in three transaction. Now, how much should I entered??? and someone told me MCB deduct 1000 in terms of ATM Fee.
  • Nasir Khan
    saahil said:
    > @fadhi said:
    > yes better to go with payoneer support they will fix it for you i m damn sure it is issue about your pin plz you need to changed your pin i mean to say update your pin then try again with bank alfalah and if you have $145 then try to enter 13500RS to withdraw money or 13000 i hope it will works for you but 1st update your pin good luck

Fadhi bhai, now I have left only $111.03 because they deduct $29 for annual feel and I have wasted $3 in three transaction. Now, how much should I entered??? and someone told me MCB deduct 1000 in terms of ATM Fee.
    After deducting atm withdrawal $3.15 from your balance, you have $107.85.  Today rate is 99.90 therefore you may withdraw 10,500 (107.85 x 99.90 = 10,774).
    Please note to press CASH WITHDRAW in order to type 10500.
  • Nasir Khan
    edited August 2015
    saahil said:
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > Payoneer support will better guide you in respect but It seems that this problem is related to your account and card therefore both banks showing same error.
    >
    > Contact support or reset your pin using live chat.

Thank you so much Nasir khan, I will contact them via Live Chat. but why don't ATM tells me that your PIN Code is incorrect at first step and why pass these steps and tells me at the end of transaction.
    This is technical question related to ATM hardware and software, but my suggestion is to reset your pin. I hope it will work for you.
  • fadhi
    yes reset your pin as i told you before update your pin and then go bank alfalah atm because mcb atm you can only withdraw 10k but in bank alfalah you can withdraw 20k in 1 transaction so now if you have $111 then you can withdraw 10500 only go head and keep update us
  • Atlas_Gondal
    Atlas_Gondal Member Posts: 3
    I've tried to withdraw funds 28-8-2015 in three different Banks in Islamabad. But none of them works for me. :/
    1) MCB (Transaction is denied!)
    2) Askari Bank (No error, just give my card back)
    3) NBP (Service Unavailable!)

I've found here that SCB works for most of you. So, I'm planning to try in Standard Charted Bank tomorrow. Hope, it'll work!!!
  • Nasir Khan
    I've tried to withdraw funds 28-8-2015 in three different Banks in Islamabad. But none of them works for me. :/
    1) MCB (Transaction is denied!)
    2) Askari Bank (No error, just give my card back)
    3) NBP (Service Unavailable!)

I've found here that SCB works for most of you. So, I'm planning to try in Standard Charted Bank tomorrow. Hope, it'll work!!!
    Use bank al-falah, which is working perfectly.  Read detail at follow.

http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/100354/#Comment_100354

Good luck

• shahroozkhan
    shahroozkhan Member Posts: 5
    > @Atlas_Gondal said:
    > I've tried to withdraw funds 28-8-2015 in three different Banks in Islamabad. But none of them works for me. :/
    > 1) MCB (Transaction is denied!)
    > 2) Askari Bank (No error, just give my card back)
    > 3) NBP (Service Unavailable!)
    >
    > I've found here that SCB works for most of you. So, I'm planning to try in Standard Charted Bank tomorrow. Hope, it'll work!!!
    >
    >

I have recently withdrawn from the following banks,
    1) MCB , Jinnah Avenue Branch, ( 200 Transaction Charges)
    2) Bank Alfalah , F-6, Super Marker Branch ( No Transaction Charges)
  • fadhi
    go with bank Alfalah always it is working very well without any issue and you can withdraw more then 2lac in one day with 20k amount with each transaction go a head
  • Atlas_Gondal
    Atlas_Gondal Member Posts: 3
    Thank you all Brothers, for your quick and good suggestions. I would give next try to Bank Alfalah.

Now, I've withdraw 800$ from Standard Charted Bank Satellite Town Branch.
    Complete details are below:
    Amount deducted from my account is 900$.
    And I think 80$ are deducted by payoneer.
    -- 30$ per year service charges.
    -- 50$ for card shipping by DHL.
    Deducted amount per transaction: 205.15$
    I think rate was: 1$ = 98.94 PKR
    Withdrawal amount per transaction = 20000 PKR
    300 PKR per transaction
  • farha
    Hi, to all guys concerned about the cards with chip, I confirm you that I have used the card with chip at bank alflah and made 2 transaction of 20,000 successfully.
    Rate was surprisingly 202.17 $
    Bank alfalh Kareem Block Allama Iqbal Town Lahore.
  • Nasir Khan
    farha said:
    Hi, to all guys concerned about the cards with chip, I confirm you that I have used the card with chip at bank alflah and made 2 transaction of 20,000 successfully.
    Rate was surprisingly 202.17 $
    Bank alfalh Kareem Block Allama Iqbal Town Lahore.
    Thanks for update.

• webdeem
    webdeem Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Hi to all,

I've been withdrawing from Samba bank for last 1.5 years without any difficulty. No bank fee, no hidden charges and best exchange rates.

But for last 3 days whenever i am trying to withdraw money their ATM machine says "International Bank Transaction facility is not available at the moment".

I always use Samba Hyderi Branch which has shifted little far from Hyderi but still called Hyderi Branch.

Can anyone experienced this message in last few days on Samba ATM's or its specific branch issue.

Regards,
    Khurram
  • afridi2129
    afridi2129 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Salam, Bank Alfalah is best.

Today Rate 202.37$/20,000PKR
  • webdeem
    webdeem Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Salam,

I've withdrawn Rs. 60,000 from Bank Alfalah Hyderi Branch today after failing on Samba Bank and you guys recommended Bank Alfalah.

I've got $201.38 per transaction of Rs. 20,000 awesome :)

That's great alternative of Samba Bank but its still a worry sign that why Samba has banned International ATM Withdrawal and one of their guys told one of our friends that they've banned it as per Govt. instructions.

We have to investigate what's the actual matter is.
  • fadhi
    yes bank alfalah working very well but yes i agree with webdeem that is worry sign if samba bank stop working with payoneer card and yes payoneer official must take care and investigate this issue what is problem and try to activate it again
  • Nasir Khan
    May be Samba management has notice withdrawal of large amount at same time from atm. Normally bank accounts holder withdraw from atm one time under 20000. For eg if any payoneer user withdrawl Rs 60,000 then there are 3 transaction in sequence. These type of repetitive transactions can easily be catch.  As we know MCB has limit impose along with 300 charges.
    Its really frustrating and freighting, if Al-falah ban such international transactions and we will left with MCB and Starndard chartered.

Regarding banning of such international transactions by State Bank is not confirmed, because if State Bank force such rule then all bank should have to follow it. No government wish to stop incoming foreign exchange.
  • GameOver
    GameOver Member Posts: 9
    Another bad news SBP has decided to impliment biometric fingerprint scanner on ATMs and banks are required to open new accounts through biometric process. existing account holders will also have to update their finger prints. this will be implimented by mid 2016

if this is the case then bye bye to Payoneer because Payoneer wont have our fingerprints hence we wont be able to withdraw.
  • A.Talal
    A.Talal Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > May be Samba management has notice withdrawal of large amount at same time from atm. Normally bank accounts holder withdraw from atm one time under 20000. For eg if any payoneer user withdrawl Rs 60,000 then there are 3 transaction in sequence. These type of repetitive transactions can easily be catch.  As we know MCB has limit impose along with 300 charges.
    > Its really frustrating and freighting, if Al-falah ban such international transactions and we will left with MCB and Starndard chartered.
    >
    > Regarding banning of such international transactions by State Bank is not confirmed, because if State Bank force such rule then all bank should have to follow it. No government wish to stop incoming foreign exchange.

State bank did not ban withdrawal with foreign cards. If a bank is not accepting foreign cards, it's the issue related to their incompetency. Besides, the country we are residing in, you can expect any kind of new ruling from dumb incompetent politicians sitting at our tops. They actually do not use their heads while passing new laws.

One more thing, it is the incompetency and corruption within state bank and parliament that we still do not have Paypal.
  • A.Talal
    A.Talal Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Payoneer must now start supporting local bank withdrawal to facilitate the Pakistani users. They should charge something for this but must give this facility to us. For intermediate bank, they may take the help of Standard Chartered, Citibank or any other reputable foreign bank. Last time, they tried to work with Barclays Bank but they simply wound up their business and left. So, we just lost the facility which Payoneer wanted to give to us. Now, it's the time to do this again.
  • caabdul
    caabdul Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Before the time is gone, we need to stick together and make some association. May be Payoneer must support as it has a strong customer base in Pakistan.
  • Nasir Khan
    Here is actual news =============== Biometric verification has been made mandatory for opening a new bank account and using ATMs by the State Bank of Pakistan. This applies to all private and government banks and will be in effect from January 2016. All ATMs in the country will soon be fitted with biometric scanners to get the finger impressions of people using ATM cards to withdraw or transfer cash. The decision comes from the Federal Investigation Agency, which has seen an increasing numbers of cases related to electronic crimes, fund transfers to terrorist outfits, general misuses of bank account and ATM card fraud. The move will also help eliminate fake bank accounts as well as tax evasion. The whole process is expected to start from January 2016. Banks would have to get fingerprints of customers before they open an account and existing bank account holders would also have to go through the process.