Payments From Google Via Payoneer

NissimNissim Head of CommunityAdministrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Looking to receive payments from Google via Payoneer? If so, we'd love to hear from you.

Please visit the official thread on the Google support forums, https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!search/payoneer/adsense/r_NC76UHrfw/pfJBqqv7JB8J, and leave your feedback.

Nissim
Director of Community at Payoneer

Comments

• cimbitcimbit Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2013

Nissim wrote on September 24 2012, 5:36 PM: »

Looking to receive payments from Google via Payoneer? If so, we'd love to hear from you.

Please visit the official thread on the Google support forums, https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!search/payoneer/adsense/r_NC76UHrfw/pfJBqqv7JB8J, and leave your feedback.

Dear Nissim.

i have requested "US Payment Service" Activation, 2 days ago, for Receive payments from Google. But there is no acceptance or another information sent to my request. there is nothing 2 days. can you inform to me.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    cimbit wrote:

Dear Nissim.

i have requested "US Payment Service" Activation, 2 days ago, for Receive payments from Google. But there is no acceptance or another information sent to my request. there is nothing 2 days. can you inform to me.

Yes, please PM me with your e-mail or the reference ID number (starts with LTK) and I will check the status.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Yes, please PM me with your e-mail or the reference ID number (starts with LTK) and I will check the status.

Thanks Nissim.

Ticket Number is : LTK12129069687570X

I have Sent required Documents ( Driver Licence, Service Description, SiteLinks ... etc ) at 20.10.2012

but no "final comfirmation" received since 8 days.

Thanks
    Ok, I'll make sure it's processed as soon as possible. Thanks.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

Ok, I'll make sure it's processed as soon as possible. Thanks.

Dear Nissim.

very thanks. my acount is approwed now.

i have Another question if you have an idea.

to sell a priced product in google market, google forces to me "Location Must not be in Turkey".

i got "US Payment Service" from you.

but i must the define a valid address ( for example in US) for get payment from google.

how can i define "a valid address" for use "US Payment Service" in "google wallet acount".

are you have an idea ?

thanks
    edited July 2013

Unfortunately, I would be unable to assist. We're able to accept payments from Google using the US Payment Service, however have no control over account requirements or getting set up.

I do suggest that you visit this post on the official Google forum, and share your feedback regarding Payoneer being a payment method for Google: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!search/payoneer/adsense/r_NC76UHrfw/pfJBqqv7JB8J

It always helps to hear from the community.

Nissim
  • munarejimunareji Member Posts: 2

Hello Nissim,

Its been more than three months since you posted this notice here and in the Google forums but despite the numerous positive responses that post got, I have looked around but have not been able to find any update from you or Payoneer on the matter.

So what is the update on this matter? Are we now able to receive payments from Google Adsense etc or is it still in development.

This is a very much needed feature and from the responses on the google forum, I would say the question is no longer whether it should be implemented, rather what we want to know is how soon?

Thousands of people are waiting for this all over the world.

@munareji: I completely agree with you that this is a much needed global payout solution for many people worldwide. Currently the option is not available as Google does not support it, however we're doing our best to try and establish a solution in the future.

For now I would suggest that anyone looking for such a solution continue providing their feedback and making comments on that thread.

Nissim
  • munarejimunareji Member Posts: 2

Okay Nissim thanks a lot for the update.

• HuryiwHuryiw Member Posts: 7

Well.. Google still can't pay through US Payment Service from Payoneer.

What the hell is going on... :growl:

• joseisajoseisa Member Posts: 2

What happened with this issue?  Sitll Google can't pay with Payoneer this really concern me because Payoneer is I think one of the only ways of withdrawing from Paypal and other Sourced on ATMs in Panama

• pollypolly Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on October 28 2012, 12:14 PM: »

I do suggest that you visit this post on the official Google forum, and share your feedback regarding Payoneer being a payment method for Google: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/adsense/r_NC76UHrfw/pfJBqqv7JB8J

It always helps to hear from the community.

Sadly, that post got closed. Seems like Google isn't interested? Should we try again?

Nissim
  • aladdensimaaladdensima Member Posts: 4

its will be great news to connect google payments with payoneer account but i didnt know how to do that

• rezart ramarezart rama Member Posts: 1

Hello.

First of all thanks for the opportunities payoneer is giving.

Second of all, this topic really got my attention.

Since i work a lot with google adsense and my only payment way is via cheque  and for me that is a pain...

Why? Because from my nationality i need to way a month and a half to get my cheque converted to cash.

So i got so excited from this topic so i directly reached bottom without reading up what was said to make a question.

So somebody like me who works with Google Adsense program can withdraw it's winnings there to payoneer?
    And if it is possible how?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards.

• IlhemIlhem Member Posts: 6
    I really want Payoneer to work with Google too. Just one queston, can I use Payoneer's card with Google Wallet? And do I have to creatr a US account to be able yo add a bank account im Google Wallet?
  • zackdzzackdz Member Posts: 5

two big companies [google payoneer] will not work together

google will pay on payonner if they buy it

• saqib sajjadsaqib sajjad Member Posts: 4

hello Nissam

Do you guys accept payment through Ccnow

www.ccnow.com

we are using ccnow merchant to receive funds and can we deposit it to my payoneer master card 

Regards 

saqib

• ayok101ayok101 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2016
    pls I have waited for over 2 months to receive my card. I do not even know that shipping status. do you not ship to outside usa.

if i want to use a service like ups or dhl, how do I go about it?

thanks