Gem, From The Philippines

GemGem Member Posts: 7
Hello all,

I'm Gem from the Philippines. I have been using Payoneer Mastercard, which I got from oDesk a few years ago.

Among all the payment methods I've got - Paypal, Moneybookers, and local fund transfers offered by oDesk, I use Payoneer when I'm in need of quick cash.

Occasionally, I've also received payments from ReviewMe which I've linked to my account, as well as payouts from Commission Junction through virtual bank account.

I'm also happy with the customer support so far. :-)

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Gem wrote:

Hello all,

I'm Gem from the Philippines. I have been using Payoneer Mastercard, which I got from oDesk a few years ago.

Among all the payment methods I've got - Paypal, Moneybookers, and local fund transfers offered by oDesk, I use Payoneer when I'm in need of quick cash.

Occasionally, I've also received payments from ReviewMe which I've linked to my account, as well as payouts from Commission Junction through virtual bank account.

I'm also happy with the customer support so far. :-)

Hey Gem,

Thanks for joining our forums, it's great to hear from you ;)

I'm so glad to see that you've enjoyed our service, and if you have any additional feedback or comments we'd be most pleased to hear it.
  • GemGem Member Posts: 7
    Nissim wrote:

Hey Gem,

Thanks for joining our forums, it's great to hear from you ;)

I'm so glad to see that you've enjoyed our service, and if you have any additional feedback or comments we'd be most pleased to hear it.

Thanks for the welcome. I have already left some feedback/suggestions on some other posts in the forum.