Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Is BANK AL FALAH working in Karachi for payoneer card?

ikazi1
ikazi1 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
Hi, since yesterday I tried MCB, SAMBA BANK and other. no responses.

Errors and it says 'international banking not available'.

I heared that bank alfalah working. Do you have any experience on it?

Qazi

Comments

• fadhi
    fadhi Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    yes i try bank al falah and mcb and faysal bank many time and all these banks works very well you need to go with bank al falah good luck
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • ikazi1
    Hi Fadhi, I am still wondering how you got withdraw in above banks.

Yesterday after reading artciles here that people are getting funds from above banks I went to 'Bank AL FALAH' and it gave me 'UNKNOWN ERROR' .

I asked bank's guy, he told me to try another one, I went another one but same error.

Can you please specify the location that in which bank you found transaction done?

Qazi
  • fadhi
    actually i from punjab and at my city wah cantt so i did not check last 5days what is going on so tomorrow or 3days i ll go to withdraw money then i ll tel you what is going on
  • ikazi1
    @fadhi Thanks buddy. Appreciated.
  • fadhi
    so how many banks you try please try to find faysal bank also and standard chrted bank both are accepting master card as well 
  • ikazi1
    @fadhi actually bro I tried all bank, including mcb, they all rejected, and yes i tried SAMBA as well, and i also tried faysal bank as well, but same error. But regarding standard chartered they give Rs 64 rupees per dollar.

I am totally stuck bro.

Qazi
  • fadhi
    that is very very bad if they charged too much money 64 RS per dollar is very bad please keep updates guys to fix this issue because its effected all of pakistani so that is big issue
  • ikazi1
    yes. only samba gvies good rate.
  • fadhi
    no bank al falah is also giving very good rate but need to fix all these banks
  • ikazi1
    the problem is i do not know which bank al falah's branch atm have this facility, i tried 2 best atm of bank al falah
  • fadhi
    edited August 2015
    here is list of all bank Al falah atm which is working with payoneer card so you need to find out which atm at near about your city then you need to try that check out attachment good luck
  • fadhi
    edited August 2015
    here is list of all bank Al falah atm which is working with payoneer card so you need to find out which atm at near about your city then you need to try that check out attachment good luck
  • ikazi1
    Thanks a lot buddy. let me check.
  • ikazi1
    hi, list is ok but karachi is too big, i thought you will send me specific atm which support payoneer. but thanks anyway.

Qazi
  • ikazi1
    In fact fadhi I highly appreciate your efforts you did for me.

Qazi
  • fadhi
    there is lot of atm machine in karachi you need to check nearest atm just check all karachi atm which is works good for you just update here to help other as well
  • fadhi
    and i m not from Karachi so you need to check list by your self and check which atm is nearest from your current location and go a head and do the best and update here for all of us best of luck
  • ikazi1
    Hi, yesterday August 02, 2015, I successfully withdrawn 37 Thousand from BANK AL FALAH, KAMRAN CHORANGI branch :)

Qazi