Pre-authorized Payment

SabbirSabbir Member Posts: 1
Hello Sir,

I had a withdraw problem in ATM due to Communication Error. After that i have complained to payoneer customer service. They restore my money as well as a same amount of Pre-Authorized transaction. And than i thin they told me it could take up to 45 days to solve this issue. But today is 18 April and it becomes 49 days. And unfortunately i am not get refund my money till now. Could check my issue please.

LTK145029763796X

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Sabbir wrote:

Hello Sir,

I had a withdraw problem in ATM due to Communication Error. After that i have complained to payoneer customer service. They restore my money as well as a same amount of Pre-Authorized transaction. And than i thin they told me it could take up to 45 days to solve this issue. But today is 18 April and it becomes 49 days. And unfortunately i am not get refund my money till now. Could check my issue please.

LTK145029763796X

Hey Sabbir,

I've checked your issue and notified Customer Support. They will follow up with the dispute and status of the pre-authorization charge and get back to you with a reply within the next couple of business days.

Thanks and welcome to the Payoneer Forums :)