can someone help me please

Comments

• samymesamyme Member Posts: 1
    Same here !
    Did you find any solution?
  • MeonlyMeMeonlyMe Member Posts: 3
    Stll no solution :(
  • Angelo11Angelo11 Member Posts: 7
    Same issue here, my clients see the same error for private load and not able to send the payment. And 1 of my friend's payoneer account is fine for private loads.
  • MeonlyMeMeonlyMe Member Posts: 3
    if someone have an answer for us , here i have still the same problem and no answer from payoneer or any admin
  • shameemshameem Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    Hi Everyone.

Its because all of your account don't have cart to cart money receive enable yet. To enable this you have to receive a payment first from Payoneer supported company or from Marketplace like UpWork, Elance.

But you can use Private Load Option, Means you can send your client "Payment Request" and they can pay you by using their card, its may be payoneer or others.

Thanks and Hope now it clear why you cant receive payment this way.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

Find me on Personal Blog & Official Website

• Angelo11Angelo11 Member Posts: 7
    > @shameem said:
    > Hi Everyone.
    >
    > Its because all of your account don't have cart to cart money receive enable yet. To enable this you have to receive a payment first from Payoneer supported company or from Marketplace like UpWork, Elance.
    >
    > But you can use Private Load Option, Means you can send your client "Payment Request" and they can pay you by using their card, its may be payoneer or others.
    >
    > Thanks and Hope now it clear why you cant receive payment this way.

Payment request feature is working for me, exactly as private load.

Thanks