Receive and spend fund from Payoneer MC

ajaxodessaajaxodessa Member Posts: 2
Good afternoon,

I can't find clear answers for probably quite simple questions, anyone could help?

First is if Payoneer account can receive US domestic wire transfers? Forum is full of international wire transfers discussions but I want to receive funds from US based company and they seems to be not using ACH so domestic wire transfer is the only method they could provide. Is this possible?

And second question is a bit related to the first one: can I use Payoneer MC for internet purchases on eBay, on-line shops, car rentals, airline tickets etc. just like my local bank issued card? I do not need to transfer money from my Payoneer into the country, I have another source of income here. But to avoid unnecessary currency conversions, would like to keep funds in USD on Payoneer MC and use card for USD expenses.

Would appreciate help greatly.

Comments

• shameemshameem Member Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Hi,

As much I know, yes you can do domestic wire transfer, but for this you have to enable USA Payment system. And you can purchase anything from online using Payoneer master card, if that shop support Mastercard.

If you need more information, I will request you to talk with support team.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

Find me on Personal Blog & Official Website

• ajaxodessaajaxodessa Member Posts: 2
    > @shameem said:
    >…but for this you have to enable USA Payment system.…

How do I know it is enabled? I've submitted required documents and have ABA, Account #, Bank and account type shows. If this is sufficient, does it mean it was enabled?
  • shameemshameem Member Posts: 133 ✭✭
    If its enable then you should get an american bank account information, like routing number, account number etc. And also you should get an email from Payoneer Team.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

Find me on Personal Blog & Official Website