how can i get my money back

amiiineamiiine Member Posts: 3
hello,
i have a problem with a website every months he take automatically money from my card and every time i load my card he take money from it so i want to know how can i get my money back for this month october i contact the website but no one answerd

Answers

• shameemshameem Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    As you authorised their service using you are card, you need to remove your card from their website and also need to contact with them to get refund.

BTW you can contact with Payoneer support team to remove authorization from your card.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

Find me on Personal Blog & Official Website

• amiiineamiiine Member Posts: 3
    if i remove my card from thier website they still send me my money even if remove my card information ?? and i contact Payoneer support and they send me an email they say we will rspond you after 3days and it's the week-end so till monday or more !!
    You should remove your card info from their website and ask them to refund. because until they refund your money no one can help you to get back it. Its because they have permission to charge you by yourself.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

• amiiineamiiine Member Posts: 3
    I remove it right know and i ask them to do a refund again but i think no one gonna answer again but i hope Payoneer support will do a refund and get my money back thank you a lot my friend
    You are welcome. I hope Payoneer will help but as their rules, until they will clarification from other website, they can dispute any amount.

For Example, If you send money to your friends (1st) via your another friends (2nd), until your 1st friends wont refund, your second friend cant refund You.

I hope you understand the system.  :)

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer