Can I use Western Union to send money to my Payoneer account?

shameemshameem Member Posts: 133 ✭✭
Only if you use Payoneer's US/Europe Payment Service.

You can make payments using WesternUnion's website: Send Money to a Bank Account

The US/Europe Payment service is: Page on payoneer.com

You cannot use Western Union to pay into a Prepaid Debit card account.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

Find me on Personal Blog & Official Website

Answers

• Asamoahk6Asamoahk6 Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    shameem said:
    Only if you use Payoneer's US/Europe Payment Service.

You can make payments using WesternUnion's website: Send Money to a Bank Account

The US/Europe Payment service is: Page on payoneer.com

You cannot use Western Union to pay into a Prepaid Debit card account.
    Yes and unless you were contact the payoneer service for the wire transfer details 
    Simply use Payoneer’s Request a Payment service to send a payment request to companies or individuals with whom you work. Your clients can pay you with ease and you’ll receive your payments quickly and securely. Continue reading to become better acquainted with the step-by-step process. - See more at: http://blog.payoneer.com/new-feature-send-a-us-payment-request/#sthash.ezfKnG7f.dpuf
  • shameemshameem Member Posts: 133 ✭✭
    This is the answer brother:

Only if you use Payoneer's US/Europe Payment Service. You can make payments using WesternUnion's website: Send Money to a Bank Account The US/Europe Payment service is: Page on payoneer.com You cannot use Western Union to pay into a Prepaid Debit card account.

Shameem Reza

Ruby on Rails Developer

Find me on Personal Blog & Official Website

shameem said:
    This is the answer brother:

Only if you use Payoneer's US/Europe Payment Service. You can make payments using WesternUnion's website: Send Money to a Bank Account The US/Europe Payment service is: Page on payoneer.com You cannot use Western Union to pay into a Prepaid Debit card account.

Yes, you wire transfer is allowed for payoeer member and to deposit money to him or her payoneer account and but, the wire transfer is not allowed at many difference country and if so, just apply with your bank card