Payoneer temporarily frozen my funds !

bytepatternbytepattern Member Posts: 1
I have been using payoneer account from the beginning of my freelancing. I was working with a US client named Ben Kuhon. This client was demanding more than the initial project requirements time to time and lastly i came an end with this client and he funded me $800 on payoneer. After 1 week later, he come to me with list of new tasks without offering any amount. As i had some worse experience with this client, i tell him i am not willing to work with you any further.

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 8:48 PM, I got an email from payoneer customer support asking me to submit proof of delivery of this service as bellow..

We were contacted by the loader of payment 14356621, Benjamin Kuhn, who loaded your card with $800.00 on 2/11/15.The loader asked to cancel and reverse this payment since he claims the service for this payment was not provided.Please let us know why your customer is asking to cancel this payment.
In addition, please let us know what was the service provided for this payment and send us proof of service / delivery.We strongly suggest that you contact your customer directly in order to resolve the matter.

I get in touch with customer support and sent an email explaining what happened between me and that client with all chat history between us. Payoneer din't made any reply on that email, and on the next day payoneer sent me another email asking me to submit proof of delivery of this service again! I sent another email on that day to payoneer and i didnt get any confirmation or any reply related my those emails!

Few days later, i got frozen of my funds of $102, I chat with customer support and they told me, they have nothing to do with this issue! They tell me to contact with my client directly to resolve that issue.

My client is just a BUTCHER and i can't do the additional tasks which will take almost 2-3 weeks to complete.

I stopped using payoneer! 5-6 month later, i contacted with the customer support to make sure that problem with my account is no longer exist and i can use my account. His name is Ranin, and he tell me you are ok to use this account and no fund is going to be frozen in future and he also asked me to submit those document again...

Reference Number: 151013-000619
Dear Md Nuruzzaman,
Response (10/13/2015 02:55 AM)
Per our chat earlier,
Please let us know why your customer is asked to cancel his payment.
In addition, please let us know what was the service provided for that payment and send us proof of service / delivery.
Once you do we will review your request
Thank you
Sincerely,
Ranin
Customer Service

I sent those documents again and i got confirmation email form customer support that everything is ok and i can use my account...

Reference Number: 151013-000619 Dear Md Nuruzzaman,
Response (10/14/2015 09:20 AM)
Please note Private Load service has been enabled for your account and you can use it.
Sincerely,
Oli

I have loaded my account with almost $1500 and yesterday i saw a notice of "Temporary freeze of funds of $698!"
:o

I contact with live support again and the support person from other hand unable to trace that issue and told me he is going to forward this to the account section and i will get a confirmation email. I am still waiting and its already 24 hrs gone, I didn't get completely anything form payoneer customer support. I sent another email to customer support related to that problem but i have not heard back from the customer support.

So i lost my $$ completely which was the outcome of my one month hard work.

Now it make sense what is payoneer support system and how they are helping account holders!! This is really great service payoneer! Keep it up and keep freezing up our funds as you guys know we have clearly nothing to do with!! :'(