Unresponsive Support And Unclear Procedures

been two weeks since i tried to signup up for payment solution
Hi

I decided to describe my experience of working with Payoneer so far for the following reasons:

1. I got very positive references regarding Payoneer as payment solution in affiliate marketing (ad networks)
2. Since me and company staff first contacted Payoneer 2 weeks have passed and with NO result whatsoever - neither refusal of service or acceptance of our application didn't occur.
3. I find this very confusing and as I'm writing this post, I'm hoping that my feedback will help to improve your services, and, eventually, will turn attention of Payoneer staff to look into the issue with a little bit more attention, rather than just giving general answers like "We'll send over your info to sales dept." (This i've heard several times).

Now for details:

-Around Aug 3rd we first applied for partnership with Payoneer as we wanted to make payouts for our affiliate network using their payment solution.
Result - no confirmation letter or response has been received

- On Aug 9th I have sent a request to [email protected] describing the situation
Result - no response

-Around Aug 10th we have submitted new application for payout solutions for web-based businesses
Result - automatic confirmation email has been received

-On Aug 12th we had an online chat with customer support rep, who was very helpful and took time to look into the issue. She collected all the information which sales dept might need and sent it over to them, assuring that we will be contacted soon.

As for today, Aug 16th, no one has contacted us. I decided to bring up this issue in public at company's forum in hopes that other company representatives might actually react to this situation and wouldn't let all the positive references I've heard be proven wrong.

George

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    Hi George,

First of all, I'm really sorry for your negative experience. Indeed, since you did not receive a confirmation email the first time, you may have accidentally mistyped your address.

As for the latest, your last email was sent Sept 12, and our sales department doesn't work on the weekends, which is probably why it seems like it's been so long.

Is the email you registered with on the forum the one you are in contact with us with? That way I can contact our sales team and see what the hold up is.
    Talia
  • george.cltkgeorge.cltk Member Posts: 2
    Talia wrote:

Hi George,

First of all, I'm really sorry for your negative experience. Indeed, since you did not receive a confirmation email the first time, you may have accidentally mistyped your address.

As for the latest, your last email was sent Sept 12, and our sales department doesn't work on the weekends, which is probably why it seems like it's been so long.

Is the email you registered with on the forum the one you are in contact with us with? That way I can contact our sales team and see what the hold up is.

Hello,Talia and thanks for prompt reply

Regarding the first attempt it is very unlikely that such mistype could've happenned, but that's not an issue anymore, so guess its ok to move on.
    Indeed, my latest attempt was last Friday (however, the information was not filled in online, i submitted it to online chat representative), but assuming the time zone difference it was before the working day in the US got started. My time zone is GMT+2, so it makes 7-hour difference between our local time, and I talked with the representative early in the day. So, if I'm getting everything right, sales dept. should've received my info on that same day. At the website it says that it takes 2 working days to receive the response for such inquiry. This Monday was the second working day since my information was submitted, so that's the reason why I was hoping to get some feedback by now.
    In any case, I think that everything will get worked out soon.
    Regarding e-mails - I will pm you the addresses in a moment.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    Thanks, George, I am checking the PM now.
    Talia