Recurring Funding

dwschwartzdwschwartz Member Posts: 1
I am stunned that Payoneer does not provide an option for recurring funding.

Instead of entering my information once and then being able to set an amount and frequency, I am instead forced to enter my information every single time and then Payoneer is forced to review the payment request every single time. Not only does this cause unnecessary delays, but it also increases the likelihood of errors.

Recurring payments is one of the most basic options you can provide customers and literally every single payments company out there offers this.

authorize.net/arb
stripe.com/subscriptions
paypal.com/pdn-recurring
recurly.com

(Modified URLs b/c the system won't allow me to publish links.)

What gives?

Comments

• FanFocusATgmailCOMFanFocusATgmailCOM Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    > @dwschwartz said:
    > I am stunned that Payoneer does not provide an option for recurring funding.
    >
    > Instead of entering my information once and then being able to set an amount and frequency, I am instead forced to enter my information every single time and then Payoneer is forced to review the payment request every single time. Not only does this cause unnecessary delays, but it also increases the likelihood of errors.
    >
    > Recurring payments is one of the most basic options you can provide customers and literally every single payments company out there offers this.
    >
    > authorize.net/arb
    > stripe.com/subscriptions
    > paypal.com/pdn-recurring
    > recurly.com
    >
    > (Modified URLs b/c the system won't allow me to publish links.)
    >
    > What gives?
    >
    >

That is actually a good suggestion!!
    Never Give Up Or Give In... Never.