I want to get payment from My client direct into my Card

Hello Guys! I'm working with a company as a VA. They hired me from upwork but now I'm working with independently and they want to send my payments through Payoneer. But whenever they try to send payments. An error occurs everytime that " The Email is invalid". And the transfer failed. Now, I'm unable to get my payments. Can someone please tell me how can I get payments directly in my payoneer account from another payoneer account? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• djtoufiqhouaridjtoufiqhouari Member Posts: 6
    > @AttaMuhammad said:
    > Hello Guys! I'm working with a company as a VA. They hired me from upwork but now I'm working with independently and they want to send my payments through Payoneer. But whenever they try to send payments. An error occurs everytime that " The Email is invalid". And the transfer failed. Now, I'm unable to get my payments. Can someone please tell me how can I get payments directly in my payoneer account from another payoneer account? Thanks in advance.
    I'd really like to recommend Payoneer to you. It's a great way for professionals and small businesses to get paid by companies abroad. Sign up now and we both get $25 FREE once you receive $100 in payments! :)