Us Payment Service Account Request

gf2012gf2012 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited October 2012 in Ask The Community
Hello,

Would like to request Us Payment Service Account for my payoneer card, in order to be able to fund card with paypal.
Followed the link last week and sent email to [email protected], but nothing til now.

Please let me know more details.
Thanks for helping.

Comments

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    gf2012 wrote:

    Hello,

    Would like to request Us Payment Service Account for my payoneer card, in order to be able to fund card with paypal.
    Followed the link last week and sent email to [email protected], but nothing til now.

    Please let me know more details.
    Thanks for helping.


    Hi,

    Do you have the ticket numbers (starts with LTK) from your mail?

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • gf2012gf2012 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Yes, PM sent just now.
    Thanks
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    gf2012 wrote:

    Yes, PM sent just now.
    Thanks


    I will look at it and respond :)

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • gf2012gf2012 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Hello,

    Submitted all required docs and information to email [email protected]
    How long does it take approx to get approved?

    Thanks!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    gf2012 wrote:

    Hello,

    Submitted all required docs and information to email [email protected]
    How long does it take approx to get approved?

    Thanks!


    It generally takes around 3 business days for our approval department to review and respond to your application.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • gf2012gf2012 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Could you please check status of US Payment Service request?
    Ticket LTK1212902842380X

    Thanks
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    gf2012 wrote:

    Could you please check status of US Payment Service request?
    Ticket LTK1212902842380X

    Thanks


    I have processed and passed on your ticket to our approval department. They will review it and update you by email.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.