I'd love Payoneer to work with Teachable

Teachable.com is one of the best established online education platforms in the world.

They connect experts in a huge number of industries that educate hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.

I contacted them a few days ago about supporting payments other than PayPal and I mentioned the US Payment Service option and they replied that it is not possible.

Not sure, MAYBE I did not explain very well, as it clearly states that the US Payment Service can receive money from ANY company in the US.

As a platform, it is beautifully made, full of features and brand establish around the world, but welcome to Macedonia, where PayPal is not allowing payment.

We can shop, by the way. We can use PayPal for that, our money is good enough to ship out, just not good enough to come in. But that is a different topic.

Thank you guys.

Comments

• SivanSivan Administrator Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @AlexOnlineCourses , thank you for suggesting this company to us. Can you provide us with any contact person in this company? 
  • AlexOnlineCoursesAlexOnlineCourses Member Posts: 2
    Hi

I don't know anyone in person from Teachable, I just exchanged a few e-mails with customer support, that is all. Their founder, Ankur Nagpal organized a few webinars promoting online courses and their platform together with freelancers and business people.

That is how I learned about them.

Thank you