Card Not Approved Yet

YulsYuls Member Posts: 9
Hello,

It's been 11 day since i have applied for a Payoneer MasterCard the 30th September and i haven't been approved yet.

Reference Number: 1871237.
Please Help.


Thanks.

Comments

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Off wrote:

    Hello,

    It's been 11 day since i have applied for a Payoneer MasterCard the 30th September and i haven't been approved yet.

    Reference Number: 1871237.
    Please Help.


    Thanks.


    Hi,

    An email was sent to you on September 30th asking for further information so we can further review your account. Please follow the instructions provided in that email. If you did not receive it let me know and I will make sure it is resent.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • YulsYuls Member Posts: 9
    David wrote:

    Hi,

    An email was sent to you on September 30th asking for further information so we can further review your account. Please follow the instructions provided in that email. If you did not receive it let me know and I will make sure it is resent.


    Indeed, i did receive it.

    Can i send money from another source ? Or do i have go through Odesk ?


    Thank you.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Off wrote:

    Indeed, i did receive it.

    Can i send money from another source ? Or do i have go through Odesk ?


    Thank you.


    You can receive money from any Payoneer partner or from any of the companies on our white list via the US Payment Service.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • YulsYuls Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2012
    I have a question about sending money, i don't have the credit card number yet (Payoneer), the Email alone will be enough ? And also, sending in € seems impossible, am i right ?


    Edit: Money transfered.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote:

    I have a question about sending money, i don't have the credit card number yet (Payoneer), the Email alone will be enough ? And also, sending in € seems impossible, am i right ?


    Edit: Money transfered.


    Thanks for the update.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • YulsYuls Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2012
    David wrote:

    Thanks for the update.


    Hi,

    It looks like my payment didn't get approved: "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department".

    Can you please provide me more information about why it did get rejected ?

    Payment request ID: 5054460.

    Thank you.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote:

    Hi,

    It looks like my payment didn't get approved: "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department".

    Can you please provide me more information about why it did get rejected ?

    Payment request ID: 5054460.

    Thank you.


    The reason your card has been denied is because you are not yet an approved Payoneer cardholder.

    The payment to approve your account needs to be from a Payoneer partner or via the US Payment Service.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • LocodebubuLocodebubu Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

    I'm waiting for my card approval for the last 9 days. Can you please tell me about my status?

    My reference number is: 1884362

    Thanks!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Locodebubu wrote:

    Hello,

    I'm waiting for my card approval for the last 9 days. Can you please tell me about my status?

    My reference number is: 1884362

    Thanks!


    Sorry for the delay. I have passed it on to our approval department. They will update you within 24 hours.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • LocodebubuLocodebubu Member Posts: 2
    Thank you, David!
  • YulsYuls Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2012
    David wrote:

    The reason your card has been denied is because you are not yet an approved Payoneer cardholder.

    The payment to approve your account needs to be from a Payoneer partner or via the US Payment Service.


    Is it okay if i send money from PayPal ?

    EDIT: It looks like i can't either. So, the only way is to withdraw from oDesk, am i right ? Some indications would be appreciated, i have clients waiting for some websites to be hosted, and a payoneer card is the only way for me to pay the hosting.

    Thank you.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote:

    Is it okay if i send money from PayPal ?

    EDIT: It looks like i can't either. So, the only way is to withdraw from oDesk, am i right ? Some indications would be appreciated, i have clients waiting for some websites to be hosted, and a payoneer card is the only way for me to pay the hosting.

    Thank you.


    You can withdraw money to your card from any Payoneer partner, not just from the one you signed up with.

    Additionally, with paypal and other select US Corporations you can sign up for our US Payment Service and transfer money to your card from there.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • YulsYuls Member Posts: 9
    David wrote:

    You can withdraw money to your card from any Payoneer partner, not just from the one you signed up with.

    Additionally, with paypal and other select US Corporations you can sign up for our US Payment Service and transfer money to your card from there.



    Should i sign as an existing cardholder or a new member ? I am quite confused.

    Thank you for your time.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote:

    Should i sign as an existing cardholder or a new member ? I am quite confused.

    Thank you for your time.


    If trying to add another partner to your card you click the already have a card option as it shows in the link to add multiple partners to one card.

    For paypal you need to apply for the US Payment Service by answering the questionnaire we send out.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • YulsYuls Member Posts: 9
    Hello,

    I have transfered some money from my oDesk account and received the good news email.

    Can you approve it now ?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote:

    Hello,

    I have transfered some money from my oDesk account and received the good news email.

    Can you approve it now ?


    I have passed this on to our approval department they will update you by email.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • mijalcemijalce Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I have submitted a request for a card on 19 October. I submitted the requested document on the same day. Unfortunatelly my card is still not approved. My reference number is 1915559.
    I will appreciate if you can help me.
    All the best
    Mijalce
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    mijalce wrote:

    Hello,
    I have submitted a request for a card on 19 October. I submitted the requested document on the same day. Unfortunatelly my card is still not approved. My reference number is 1915559.
    I will appreciate if you can help me.
    All the best
    Mijalce


    I have passed on your information to our approval department. They will review it and update you by email.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • i would like to ask about the status of my card application my reference number is: 1942091
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

    i would like to ask about the status of my card application my reference number is: 1942091


    An email was sent to you on November 2 asking for further details.

    Please respond to that with the requested information.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • i replied my details that they needed i got no response to them
  • David wrote:

    An email was sent to you on November 2 asking for further details.

    Please respond to that with the requested information.

    i replied my details that they needed i got no response to them
  • mohoo16mohoo16 Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

    An email was sent to you on November 2 asking for further details.

    Please respond to that with the requested information.


    Hi David,
    my reference number is: 1948523
    can you check my application status, I'll be really thankful!
    sorry for any inconvenience.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

    i replied my details that they needed i got no response to them


    Hi,

    I have passed on the details you submitted. You should be hearing from our support department within 48 hours.

    mohoo16 wrote:

    Hi David,
    my reference number is: 1948523
    can you check my application status, I'll be really thankful!
    sorry for any inconvenience.


    I have passed on your information, our approval department will update you by email.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • YulsYuls Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2012
    It's been a week since i've sent the requested information to the Approval Department, and i didn't get an answer back.
    Can you check my Approval status and how is it going ?

    Thank you so much.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote:

    It's been a week since i've sent the requested information to the Approval Department, and i didn't get an answer back.
    Can you check my Approval status and how is it going ?

    Thank you so much.


    Please send me a private message with the email associated with your account.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • YulsYuls Member Posts: 9
    David wrote:

    Please send me a private message with the email associated with your account.


    Any updates ?

    Thanks
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote:

    Any updates ?

    Thanks


    Hi,

    I responded to your question in the private message.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Faisal KFaisal K Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

    I have applied for payoneer card on 16th November and didn't get any approval mail. My reference number is 1978257. Please help.

    Thanks

    Faisal
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Faisal K wrote:

    Hi,

    I have applied for payoneer card on 16th November and didn't get any approval mail. My reference number is 1978257. Please help.

    Thanks

    Faisal


    I apologize for the delay, I have passed on your information. Our approval department will update you by email.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Faisal KFaisal K Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

    I apologize for the delay, I have passed on your information. Our approval department will update you by email.


    Thanks David,

    Received the approval mail yesterday. They said "Your card is estimated to arrive between 31 Dec 2012 and 07 Jan 2013". Just wanted to know is there any way i can get the card urgent? And also as freelancer is now allowing me to withdraw payment to my card. should i withdraw or wait for card to come? Thank you so much for helping me.

    Cheers!

    Faisal
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Faisal K wrote:

    Thanks David,

    Received the approval mail yesterday. They said "Your card is estimated to arrive between 31 Dec 2012 and 07 Jan 2013". Just wanted to know is there any way i can get the card urgent? And also as freelancer is now allowing me to withdraw payment to my card. should i withdraw or wait for card to come? Thank you so much for helping me.

    Cheers!

    Faisal


    If you would like you can contact our support and request they ship the card via DHL. We do not charge for this but we ask that you cover the 60 USD fee charged by DHL.

    Have you added Payoneer as your payment method on freelancer?

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Faisal KFaisal K Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

    If you would like you can contact our support and request they ship the card via DHL. We do not charge for this but we ask that you cover the 60 USD fee charged by DHL.

    Have you added Payoneer as your payment method on freelancer?


    Ok. Yes I have already added payoneer as my payment method on freelancer. Just wanted to know that as freelancer site is allowing me withdraw payment in my payoneer card now. Just want your suggestion about depositing the funds in payoneer. Should i deposit funds in payoneer now or when i get my card? Thank you
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Faisal K wrote:

    Ok. Yes I have already added payoneer as my payment method on freelancer. Just wanted to know that as freelancer site is allowing me withdraw payment in my payoneer card now. Just want your suggestion about depositing the funds in payoneer. Should i deposit funds in payoneer now or when i get my card? Thank you


    You are able to withdraw funds to your Payoneer card before you receive it. However, you will not be able to receive those payments until you have the card.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Zaib aliZaib ali Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    David wrote:

    Hi,

    i have applied for Card but still it is not approved and not shipped to me. first you ask me to put balance and now i have balance but card is still not approved. Please approve my card and send it to me as soon as possible. i have signed Up with odesk . and tell me how can i find my reference number?
  • Zaib aliZaib ali Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    my refference number is 2071621 and my card is still not approved please approve it sir immediately
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Your application should be reviewed within the next few business days.
Sign In or Register to comment.