I have not received any Payoneer card so for even account has given

I have received my Accouont No. but not yet receive any ATM card

Answers

• ShabbirShabbir Member Posts: 7
    I think you need to give him your personal Documents then they will send you your Card..
  • apurva0508apurva0508 Member Posts: 2
    I have Attach all my Documents in Payoneer account now plz send my ATM card . plz sir
  • apurva0508apurva0508 Member Posts: 2
    I have Attach all my Documents in Payoneer account now plz send my ATM card . plz sir
  • GourabGourab Member Posts: 1
    Dear users, Payoneer Don't issue ATM cards for Indian users . To withdraw money you can use only online withdraw function to receive money directly to your local bank. Thank you
  • kunjbiharicgkunjbiharicg Member Posts: 1
    I have received my Accouont No. but not yet receive any ATM card
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

If you opened a card account and you haven't received it within the estimated date mentioned in your email confirmation, you can contact our support center so they can assist you in ordering a new card.
    http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• RajivRajiv Member Posts: 3
    Hi Adam_Payoneer
    Can you please let me know, usually how much time it takes to get a newly opened account verified. I can see that even after account verification, there are alot more issues appearing. Please reply.
  • RajivRajiv Member Posts: 3
    Please reply to my query, my account is still pending for approval. Its been approximately 15 days, I have opened my account and have also sent my ID. I am a freelancer and want to get my payment. Someone Please help.
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Pardon the late response,
    new accounts take 1-5 business days to be reviewed and approved. Check your emails to see if our approval team contacted you or if you received a confirmation email for the approved status.

Once an account is approved, the average delivery time is 3 weeks, however depending on the shipping country the card can arrive up to 2 weeks earlier than anticipated. The closer you are to Europe, the faster the card may, however cards can take longer to deliver depending on the local mailing service, so make sure you are either ordering the card to the correct address or consider using P.O boxes or post office addresses to make it easier to locate the card. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• ShibuShibu Member Posts: 1
    does payoneer started to give debit card to Indian users? as far as i know debit card is not available for indian users.
  • ShibuShibu Member Posts: 1
    does payoneer started to give debit card to Indian users? as far as i know debit card is not available for indian users.