Card Not Approved After 3 Weeks

Hi there,

I've applied for a card about 3 weeks ago, and I've uploaded personal ID as requested, but I still did not get any response after 3 weeks. Is there any problem? And I live in China if it helps. Thank you.

My reference number: 1849359

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Eric Wu wrote:

Hi there,

I've applied for a card about 3 weeks ago, and I've uploaded personal ID as requested, but I still did not get any response after 3 weeks. Is there any problem? And I live in China if it helps. Thank you.

My reference number: 1849359

Hi,

I have brought the matter to the attention of a manager in our approval department. They will review it and get back to you with an update.

• Jersey7822Jersey7822 Member Posts: 5
    David wrote:

Hi,

I have brought the matter to the attention of a manager in our approval department. They will review it and get back to you with an update.

I'm still waiting to hear on the status of my card. I got the same generic answer of you passing it along to the proper department. Meanwhile my payday was October 5th and I still haven't been given any contact information for Vidxden to request payout once I do receive payout. So that is sure to cause another delay.