ATM Didnt Dispense cash- Pending authrorization not showing, only 10 cents credited back

wahab461wahab461 Member Posts: 1
Hi,

Yesterday i tried to take funds from my account but atm didnot dispense cash, but i was still charged, i contacted the bank they said it takes about 24 to 48 hours, i contacted customer support three times but always got an automated response, the transaction was showing in pending authrorization for about 24vhours and after that its not showing anymore and only 10 cents from 62$ have been credited back into my account, please help

Regards,

Wahab

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

If the transaction was completed and the bank has not refunded the funds that were taken despite the fact that the funds were never dispensed, you will need to contact the support center directly and ask for the dispute forms. Once completed, reply to the email that was sent to you so the support agent can transfer the documents to the department in charge of disputing transaction.

Remember that disputing a transaction should be done as a last resort should the merchant or bank not cooperate with your ongoing issue. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.