My card has been blocked and support is not responding

gaydukov_nikitagaydukov_nikita Member Posts: 2
edited December 2015 in Ask The Community
Hello

My card has been blocked for a reason "your card is considered 'compromised'". It is not clear why, because in the list of transactions I did not see anything suspicious, all transactions were made by me. In a letter which I received after, support recommended to order a new card. I asked couple of questions about shipping via DHL, and that's it, there is no response for 5 days. Reference Number: 151208-001295

What can I do to resolve this issue as quickly as possible? I need card very urgent, because i store all my savings on Payoneer account. And for now i almost don't have money to live.

Thank you

Comments

• MrBIMCMrBIMC Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2016
    Same for me. They blocked my card because it was allegedly "compromised" on 8 december 2015, and proposed me to re-issue the card. After few messages they asked me to confirm my location by providing documents(which I did on 21 december) but I got no responce since then.

On 30th december i decided to contact them again(sent them a my reference num and explained situation), but I got exactly the same responce as previous time: "please provide documents". I sent documents again and got no responce since then.

IDK what to do -_-
This discussion has been closed.