Can i receive a payment from escrow.com?

bimmeirmebimmeirme Member Posts: 2
Hello,

Does Payoneer work with escrow.com??
If so, they require that the ABA Routing Number has to be for the specific bank branch and that it may differ from the number located on the left corner of the check. is the routing number provided by the US payment service specific for the bank branch?

Thank you

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I understand that Escrow for the most part is a secure site for buyers and sellers to make secure purchases. I am sure they provide additional services as well, but keep in mind that the websites general guide line needs needs to adhere to our terms and conditions for this to work. You can find everything you need under section 5 in the following link: https://pubs.payoneer.com/files/tc/TermsPayoneerUSPaymentService.pdf 

Definitely if you can let us know if it works we would greatly appreciate it so future users will be able to benefit from this information. 

The details that are provided by Payoneer include the bank name, account number and the ABA routing number. If this is the only information they are requesting, than most likely the ability to transfer and receive the funds to the global details provided is possible. The only thing we have to see is if they are in compliance with the terms and conditions. 

Please keep us in the loop

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.