Can't able to add US Payment Service from skrill for fund transfer.

imraj2020imraj2020 Member Posts: 3
edited December 2015 in Ask The Community
hello, i'm imraj hossain from bangladesh. i've address/bank verified skrill account. i'm trying to add us bank account in my skrill account as i was said to do this by the payoneer support in order to receive payment. but i'm getting "Invalid entry" in Bank sort code section. i'm trying to add the Routing (ABA): xxxxxxxxx(number) as bank short code and Account number of the us payment bank account.here is my summary of us bank account provided by payoneer:

Your US Payment Service Information:
Bank Name:
Community Federal Savings Bank
Routing (ABA):
xxxxxxxxx
Account Number:
xxxxxxxxxx
Account Type:
CHECKING
please help.i really need to transfer the amount to my payoneer card.

Comments

• creedcreed Member Posts: 5
    i have exactly same problem, as described.
    and as far as i have learned so far, doing so requires EU Payment service, instead of USPS.
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    creed said:
    and as far as i have learned so far, doing so requires EU Payment service, instead of USPS.
    Correct. Because Skrill is a Europe based company, it is most recommended to register for the EU Payment Service in order to receive payments in the Euro currency. If you don't have it on your account, please contact the customer support center for assistance in setting it up.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

Hermes, Thanks for answering.

Could you please be so kind to describe this in more detail? If one has Skrill with balance in USD, and Payoneer card with balance in USD, what will happen? Where currency conversion occurs? Are there any options?
  • imraj2020imraj2020 Member Posts: 3
    i am also having the same question as crees asked . and can i get the payment in my master card if anyone (like my relative) transfer a amount from US to my US bank account ? @creed @Hermes
    imraj2020, Payoneer is intended to transfer funds from companies to individuals, so you can not use it for receiving funds from your relatives at all.
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    creed said:
    Hermes, Thanks for answering.

Could you please be so kind to describe this in more detail? If one has Skrill with balance in USD, and Payoneer card with balance in USD, what will happen? Where currency conversion occurs? Are there any options?
    If you had a USD balance account it would be recommended you use the US payment service details, but that would mean they would need to do a wire transfer in order to process it. We don't usually receive requests to convert funds to the payment details we provide and these are such rare requests that we don't have much information on the subject. 

I know that in the past it was relatively simple to transfer funds from Skrill to Payoneer in USD. From my experience and from what I've seen, many users have been receiving an error message that the details are not recognized. I am not familiar with the Skrill user interface itself, but if I was to guess, it seems that Skrill may have had a service or policy change in the past year. 

The best way to know is to see how they process USD transfers. If they now do it via wire transfer only and not through local deposits (meaning they would need to have an office in the US that does this), this would explain why we can't receive the transfers from Skrill and why Skrill can't recognize the details we provided.

Policy changes in companies occur from time to time and for the most part are hardly ever felt. However just like with a butterfly affect, sometimes extremely small changes can affect a wide aspect of the service. Just like how Amazon stopped accepting prepaid cards from online sellers.

Unfortunately these are external decisions that are not associated to us so if you are effected by these changes, you need to see what other options they offer you in regards to transferring your funds. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.