Always in waiting for payment approval status

alvinmausepalvinmausep Member Posts: 1
Hi... I mostly receive payment from private individuals so I understand that all of these transactions are subject to manual review as per what I have read in the forum.

What I want to know is what is the criteria for these payments to be always approved. Or said in a different wsy, in which cases could a payment review turn into a rejection? Can you detail on this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Alvin,

Basically our service is designed to assist you in receiving payments for services and merchandise you are providing to your clients who are located outside of your native country. 

You can check out our terms and conditions under section 5, even though it addresses the global payment service, the individual payment terms and conditions are pretty much identical: https://pubs.payoneer.com/files/tc/TermsPayoneerUSPaymentService.pdf

You can also reply and let us know what type of services you plan to provide to your clients (or what products you are selling) so we can check this for you.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• AttaMuhammadAttaMuhammad Member Posts: 6
    That's happened to me also. I'm receiving payments from upwork. and It always take more than 1 day to get payments into my account. Still some of my funds are waiting for approval. Can you tell me how can I get my funds more quickly?
    That's happened to me also. I'm receiving payments from upwork. and It always take more than 1 day to get payments into my account. Still some of my funds are waiting for approval. Can you tell me how can I get my funds more quickly?
    Once the funds from upwork reach your Payoneer account it should be credited almost instantly. Keep in mind that when you request a withdraw from companies such as Upwork you are making a request to withdraw. It can take some time for the funds to be transferred and received. Some companies (not including Upwork), may give you an estimated time for the funds to be transferred.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• AttaMuhammadAttaMuhammad Member Posts: 6
    > @Hermes said:
    > AttaMuhammad said:
    >
    >
    > That's happened to me also. I'm receiving payments from upwork. and It always take more than 1 day to get payments into my account. Still some of my funds are waiting for approval. Can you tell me how can I get my funds more quickly?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Once the funds from upwork reach your Payoneer account it should be credited almost instantly. Keep in mind that when you request a withdraw from companies such as Upwork you are making a request to withdraw. It can take some time for the funds to be transferred and received. Some companies (not including Upwork), may give you an estimated time for the funds to be transferred.

But last time it didn't take that much time. But this time its taking too much time. almost 2 days has been passed. and still my funds are waiting for approval.
    This depends on the payment option you have with Upwork (oDesk). When opting to receive your earnings through the global payment details we provide, just like any ordinary bank transfer it can take an average of 3 business days for the funds to be received and credited to your Payoneer account.

If you choose to link your Upwork account directly with your Payoneer account, you can receive the funds under 24 hours. To do this, you need to follow the registration steps on your Upwork account as if you were applying for their prepaid card. During this process you will be asked if you already have a Payoneer account.

Once you verify your Payoneer details, you will be able to transfer your funds from Upwork to your Payoneer account directly. 

• sohaibilyassohaibilyas Member Posts: 2
    I've been using Payoneer card for months, never had a single issue like payment waiting for approval not even more than for 10 minutes ever but my last payment with this ID 23743202 is still on waiting for approval status for last few hours and it's weird, can you please assist me with this weird approval status message :neutral:
    I've been using Payoneer card for months, never had a single issue like payment waiting for approval not even more than for 10 minutes ever but my last payment with this ID 23743202 is still on waiting for approval status for last few hours and it's weird, can you please assist me with this weird approval status message :neutral:
    It depends on the type of payment. If the payment comes from individual accounts, as you have noticed while it gets approved quickly, it still takes at least 2 business days for the funds to become available (not including US weekends and holidays).
    Payments coming through the global payment details can be credited on the same day, however I have seen payments taken longer to be credited for various reasons. Again, it usually takes 2-5 business days for the user to have access to the funds. (not including US weekends and holidays).
    Mass payout companies(websites that pay through Payoneer) have a direct payment option through Payoneer. These payments get credited within 2 hours (or 2 days with some websites) as the review process for the payment was already done by the website, so there is no need to review the payments again. This is the only real payment option that gets credited immediately to your Payoneer account. 

• kanchkanch Member Posts: 2
    Hi, i also have a payment id 26638574 that has a status that its waiting for approval. It has been more than 24 hours please assist. Thank you.
  • kanchkanch Member Posts: 2
    Hi, i also have a payment id 26638574 that has a status that its waiting for approval. It has been more than 24 hours please assist. Thank you.
  • donajdonaj Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    For me Upwork was always instand as Adams answer. Because Upwork holds funds for more than 5 days in most cases or upto 6 days. So the reviewing period is over by then and when the withdrawal is made its almost instant. Within 5 minutes it loads.

If there are 99designs freelancers, for your information between 1-2 days it loads.

> @Adam_Payoneer said:
    > sohaibilyas said:
    >
    >
    > I've been using Payoneer card for months, never had a single issue like payment waiting for approval not even more than for 10 minutes ever but my last payment with this ID 23743202 is still on waiting for approval status for last few hours and it's weird, can you please assist me with this weird approval status message :neutral:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It depends on the type of payment. If the payment comes from individual accounts, as you have noticed while it gets approved quickly, it still takes at least 2 business days for the funds to become available (not including US weekends and holidays).
    > Payments coming through the global payment details can be credited on the same day, however I have seen payments taken longer to be credited for various reasons. Again, it usually takes 2-5 business days for the user to have access to the funds. (not including US weekends and holidays).
    > Mass payout companies(websites that pay through Payoneer) have a direct payment option through Payoneer. These payments get credited within 2 hours (or 2 days with some websites) as the review process for the payment was already done by the website, so there is no need to review the payments again. This is the only real payment option that gets credited immediately to your Payoneer account. 
  • donajdonaj Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    For me Upwork was always instand as Adams answer. Because Upwork holds funds for more than 5 days in most cases or upto 6 days. So the reviewing period is over by then and when the withdrawal is made its almost instant. Within 5 minutes it loads.

If there are 99designs freelancers, for your information between 1-2 days it loads.

> @Adam_Payoneer said:
    > sohaibilyas said:
    >
    >
    > I've been using Payoneer card for months, never had a single issue like payment waiting for approval not even more than for 10 minutes ever but my last payment with this ID 23743202 is still on waiting for approval status for last few hours and it's weird, can you please assist me with this weird approval status message :neutral:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It depends on the type of payment. If the payment comes from individual accounts, as you have noticed while it gets approved quickly, it still takes at least 2 business days for the funds to become available (not including US weekends and holidays).
    > Payments coming through the global payment details can be credited on the same day, however I have seen payments taken longer to be credited for various reasons. Again, it usually takes 2-5 business days for the user to have access to the funds. (not including US weekends and holidays).
    > Mass payout companies(websites that pay through Payoneer) have a direct payment option through Payoneer. These payments get credited within 2 hours (or 2 days with some websites) as the review process for the payment was already done by the website, so there is no need to review the payments again. This is the only real payment option that gets credited immediately to your Payoneer account.