is it only me Or you are facing the same issue with your payoneer card?

jugnoojugnoo Posts: 5Member
Hello friend,

someone facing problem of withdrawing money via the atm's? I was suing SCB without any issues but recently i am facing issue to withdraw my fund. I have used many atm's like SCB, MCB, Faysal bank, Bank al falah. Some says "Invalid Transaction", "Host status unknown", "Transaction done on holidays will be posted on next working day card deactivated". I don't know what's going on with my card.

I have over USD $1100. I have contacted with support teams but they said everything is fine from our end but the issue is still exist. someone of you having same issue? what you have done to resolve this issue?

I will appreciate your help in this regards.

Thank you

Comments

• simeonovasimeonova Posts: 5Member
    Did you contacted the support in live chat? I found this way very helpful, you can ask them to check everything. It's not normal to can't withdraw money. I withdraw only one from my Payoneer Master Card for now, and there was not a problem.
  • jugnoojugnoo Posts: 5Member
    Hello simeonova,

Thank you so much for your comments. I do appreciate it.

When you made your last transaction?? My last transaction done on Dec 08, 2015 of USD $1000. I tried to withdraw another $1,000 on Dec 10, 2015 And facing this issue. I contacted to Support, They said Please visit to our forum And ask the Pakistani Community. Anyone else here facing the same issue with your card?
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The one thing we can think off that best describes your issue is that the ATM operator has a limit to how much you can withdraw per transaction. Certain countries have rules that are either imposed by them or their banks in regards to how much a user can withdraw per transaction. This would describe the transaction error you are receiving. 

In addition, can you please submit a support ticket via our contact link so we can have our agents look into this issue once more: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• jugnoojugnoo Posts: 5Member
    Thank you so much for your response. I do appreciate it.

I have submitted support tickets 2-3 times but they are also unable to give me authentic answer because they really don't know the actual solution of this. My money is still unable to withdraw.

Please you submit my support ticket to the concern department.

Thank you