Payment waiting for approval

CabalCabal Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
After providing my services to a client i've sent him a payment request on which he responded instantly however after that i got mail that i have to send screenshot of my ID and fill application format,so i took my camera ,took picture of id on both sides and sent the mail,and filled the application form.
And now i'm waiting for that approval even though it used to be instant before,is everything okay?
Also there were some unclear boxes in application form that i might've not filled correctly...

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

When receiving payments through the global payment details on the account or when receiving a direct payment from a client to your Payoneer account, it undergoes a short review process and at times additional information will be requested. This takes normally 2-5 business days and it doesn't happen with every payment submitted this way.

If you receive payments via companies that pay directly through Payoneer, these payments are never stopped to be reviewed and are credited right away to the account as soon as they are received. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• CabalCabal Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I see Hermes,thank you. However i'm afraid there might be a problem,since i've convinced my client that he should pay me through payoneer that he never used before,he checked option that he recieved my service from a website(cause we met on some random forums,not as if i own that site)so i i left Website URL and Refund Policy URL with some random text in it cause i didn't figure that out untill now. Should this be a problem?
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe it should be. As long as the funds you are receiving from your client are related to a service you provided to him or a product you have sold him, you have nothing to be worried about.
    Also check your email on a daily basis just to be sure they are not requesting for additional information. Sometimes additional details will be requested before a payment is approved. 

Basically the Terms and Conditions for individual payments are the same for payments received via the Global Payment Service for the most part. So you can scroll down to section 5 to see the services we do not support for future reference. https://pubs.payoneer.com/files/tc/TermsPayoneerUSPaymentService.pdf

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• CabalCabal Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Thanks a bunch Adam,this is a huge relief for me since i didn't wanna turn out unprofessional towards my client having to ask for payment againt in case he gets money refunded. Thanks a lot man! Apreciatte it!
  • sammyblackwisemansammyblackwiseman Member Posts: 38 ✭✭

I'm trying to receive a payment through global payment service and I've filled in the additional required information field..I got an email response to attach site activitis and Urls connecton to site and prove before payments are approved and I did just that..what is happening to my payments?