Payment waiting for approval

Hey! So I recived a payment and it usually gets approved right away. Whats the deal? Payment no. 21255913

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on the type of payment you receive. Payments received by Individuals directly to your account or through the global payment details are subject to review by our payments team. 

Payments sent through funding sources connected to your Payoneer account are never stopped to be reviewed. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• sandratwentyninesandratwentynine Member Posts: 2
    Yes, the payment was sent by an individual directly to my account. Any idea how long do I have to wait until you review the payment?
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your email on a daily basis for the next 5 days to make sure we are not requesting for any additional information. It could be just a standard review and they won't request for any additional information.

The standard time is 2-5 business days. If there are any delays in processing your payment, please notify our support center so they can make sure your pending payment will be addressed as soon as possible. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.