Hi Payoneer Community Please Help Me

Hi Payoneer Community, i'm Yousif I Live in Turkey I Just Wanna Something Before Two Day I think I Registered in The Payoneer to get a Credit car But When I was Mack The Registration Step They Asked Me About My Street Address And When I was Write My Address it still says (Maximum field length of 30 for address was exceeded.) But My street address It's Right and It's Not Too Much long But I think Because In Turkey The Letters it's Seems Too till and My Address it;s This With the Building I've Live (Eskışehır Mah. Kazaskadın SK. No: 11 Daıre: 1) This My Full Address And Also I Tried to Edited by Edit My Profile From Update Profile and The Problem It's The Same problem So When I was make The Registration Step I write a Unknow Address I Just Wrote (Eski) To Skip The Step And After I Finished All The Step My Request Was Approved and After That I Contact Payoneer For My Problem They Give me A Reference Number For My Request and It's This ((151215-003262)) So Today I Receive A E.Mail From Payoneer Register Mail Delivery Alert And The Told Me Your card has been shipped And Now I don't Know What I do with The Problem Street Address So Please Help Please

My E/mail For Payoneer Card Is : [email protected]
And My Reference Number For My Question is : 151215-003262

So Please Please Help Me

And Thank you Payoneer Community
Best Regards:
Yousif Ramzi
Istanbul, Turkey

Answers

• yousiframzeyousiframze Member Posts: 5
    SOLVED
    Best Regards:
    Yousif Ramzi
    Istanbul, Turkey
  • Asamoahk6Asamoahk6 Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    SOLVED
    As for this issue Yousif  you can solved it by contact the payoneer service and also try to check the address very well and wisely, used the verify address at your country