EU Payment Service

afandiafandi Member Posts: 5
Hello, how can i apply for EU Payment Service?

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

If you don't have an account yet, register for a new Payoneer account to be approved. Once approved, contact our support center in order to request to add the EU Payment Service to your account.
    If you already have an account, contact our support for assistance in setting it up. 

We are working in the future to give our users the option to register for the EU service, but until then all requests need to be directed to the support center so they can assist you in setting up the service. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• afandiafandi Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

I have already an account but i can't reach the support center via chat , all the time is "Chat not available due to high volume of inquires." and i can't via contact form because i can't find partner program in the list, So what can i do please
    Don't worry about the partner, you can select a random one just so you will be able to submit your inquiry in order to request the EU Payment Service.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• afandiafandi Member Posts: 5
    ok thank you :)
  • mdkaazadmdkaazad Member Posts: 3
    My payment is pending for approval from last 3 days in eu service. How much time it gonna take to approve ? Every time it require that much time ? Plz clarify ?
    It depends on the background of the payment. Some payments require us to request for additional information to be reviewed while others need a more simplified version of the review to approve and credit the funds to you.
    If you feel that the payment is being delayed way longer than it should, contact our support center to see why the payment is being held up.