password retrival

spaul1553spaul1553 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2015 in Ask The Community
I try change account for withdrawal from envato to payoneer and i have error. I asked payoneer support. He answered this:
"Unfortunately we cannot release your payee due to those circumstances,
Please note that when you have a new account with Envato you will get a new payee with it,
It is not possible to use the same payee with another Envato account,
In order to assist you we advised that you contact Envato and ask them for assistance with your password retrival. "

Then i asked envato and he answered this:
"Could you please let me know what Payoneer meant by saying 'password retrial'. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure to which password are they referring to?"

Can you explain "password retrival"?
Please help unlink old account from envato and connect new

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

It sounds like there was some confusion because the question you are asking and the answer you received are completely different. I highly recommend you contact our support center in your mother tongue to avoid any more confusion.

In regards to the error you received, I am assuming you received the error when you attempted to link your Envato account with your Payoneer account. If you received the error message because you entered the wrong details, you will need to reset your Payoneer login password.

Should that be the case, use this guide for assistance: 
    http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-reset-your-payoneer-account-password/

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.